Alice Patterson Breeding her Body

Story Info
Alice needs the sperm from another man to have a baby.
3.2k words
3.68
14.8k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breeding Alice

Carol was watching Alice being mounted and having slow steadily easy sex with young Tony on the bed. The couple were moving rhythmically together as they made a new beautiful baby together, with Tony providing his potent sperm to impregnate Alice's fertile womb. Harry was watching too and holding a camera was taking some memento photos of Alice and Tony as they had sex and conceived a child. Harry was Alice's husband and Carol was the next door neighbour who had helped arrange this special meeting.

Two Weeks Earlier...

Alice Patterson was having afternoon tea with her next door neighbour Carol Baird. They had a weekly get together once a week and shared time, conversation and a little bit of girl gossip. Carol Baird was a good 20 years older than Alice Patterson. She had lived in her house since she was married more than 25 years ago. She had seen a lot of people come and go over all those years.

Alice and her husband Harry had bought the house next door Carol three years ago. It was a family sized house in a road with lots of other families lived. The two of them struck up a happy friendship together. In truth the friendship suited both of them very well. Carol looked on Alice like the daughter she never had. For Alice Carol was a mother figure that she missed living so far away from family at the other side of the country.

"By the way, your grass needs cutting, the street are staring to gossip about your house." Carol told Alice.

"I know, Harry keeps finding a reason not to do it."

"Then why did he buy a house with such a big garden?"

Alice rolled her eyes skyward and shrugging her shoulders.

"I persuaded him, that it would be great family house and it looked so pretty when I came to view it."

"Then why don't you get the grass cut." Asked Carol.

'Because I don't like mowing either." Alice admitted.

Carol smiled at the ridiculousness of the young couple, they bought a big family house along with a big garden but neither of them want to work at maintaining the property. Changing the subject, Carol then asked Alice how her love life was going.

"Still trying for that first baby?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

Alice gave smug smile back at Carol.

"Regularly, almost like clockwork, most night and twice at the weekends!" Alice told her proudly.

"That often! Wow! I am now know why you won't cut your grass. Your to tired after your 'Work Out' in the bedroom. Your Harry must be exhausted!"

"He does put a lot of energy into it." Alice said.

"So, all that trying and no baby yet?" Carol left her question hanging in the air, as a sort of fishing line with a hook, to see if she could catch Alice.

"No." Said Alice.

'Just no?" Carol cast her question again.

"Can I tell you something. You have to promise to keep it to yourself." Alice said.

Carol was smiled inwardly being very pleased with herself for teasing Alice into revealing a private matter.

"We took a test and it turns out that Harry is shooting out 'Blanks' and for all the effort we are putting in, it looks like we might not be able to have children." Alice admitted to Carol.

"OH, I am so sorry Alice, I had idea." Carol was genuinely sorry for Alice.

"So is it just Harry. How about you?"

"Me, well disappointed I suppose. That's why we bought such a big house. To have a family."

"And now you and Harry can't."

"Exactly." Alice said in a despondent tone.

"But you can still have children, your still perfectly able to aren't you?"

"Sure I'm perfectly fertile. It's just Harry hasn't got any bang to go with his banging!" Alice said and they both giggled at her comment about Harry's 'Banging'.

"I can help at least with one thing, getting your grass cut. My cousin Sonia's boy, Anthony, had been doing garden work since he was a boy. He now has is own small business. I'll get him to come over and give you a price for the work that needs to be done." Carol offered to help Alice with her overgrown garden.

She made the call and Alice listened in. Hearing Carol call her cousin's boy and arranged for him to visit and give an estimate for the work that needed to be done.

"When can you come over Anthony?" Carol asked.

'Today, sure it's for my next door neighbour."

Then after a few moments Carol ended the call.

"This afternoon, just after lunchtime." Carol told Alice when Anthony would arrive.

'That was rather quick?" Alice questioned Carol.

"He is working right now at the end of the street. He'll drive down once he's finished,not sure exactly when." Carol explained why Anthony would be able to come so quickly.

It was later than just after lunch time when Anthony arrived at Alice's house. He said sorry and explained the grass cutting took longer than usual because the owner's had left it grown too long.

"Ah! Mine is too long too." Alice said.

"Yes, I can see that. I might have use a flamethrower on it to get it back in control." Anthony said, jokingly.

"Really?" Said Alice getting into a mild panic.

'No! No! Mrs Patterson! Just kidding around. I'll cut the grass with my mower." Anthony corrected his assessment of how bad the problem with cutting the grass.

Anthony made a quick assessment of the work and gave Alice a price to do the work. Considering how much work was involved the price was double his normal rate. But he told her that if she hired to come regularly the price would drop.

"Ok Anthony, When can you do it?"

"Next week." He said.

"You can't come earlier, the neighbours are starting to talk about me." Alice explained.

"Next week, Saturday is the earliest I can do it."

They agreed that next Saturday was good for them both and Anthony drove off to his next appointment.

Carol was standing to one side to let Alice and Anthony sort out the work and the cost in their own way.

"All you have to do now is tell the good news to Harry that he will never have to cut the grass again."

Alice smiled at that remark from Carol.

"He might complain about the price" Alice said.

On Saturday...

Saturday arrived and so did Anthony and his mower. The grass began to be cut and the over grown garden tamed.

All the neighbours came out and looked as the worst garden in the street was professionally maintained for the first time for three years. They all sighed in relief and left Anthony do his job.

Harry was impressed with the work Anthony had done and gladly paid him the full amount.

"I have stripes on my lawn. Stripes! I could play golf on that grass." Harry said in praise of Anthony's work.

"Lawn Mr. Patterson, you have a lawn." Anthony told him. Which made Harry even more impressed and went inside to tell his wife, Alice, that they were now proud owners of a mown lawn.

Afternoon Tea Carol and Alice...

They were exchanging gossip between each other and also talking about how impressive the garden was looking after contracting Anthony to maintain Alice Patterson's lawns and garden.

'It's amazing to think that my garden could look so good that everyone in the street are complimenting me about it instead of complaining to me." Alice said.

Carol shifted the subject a little sideways by telling Alice that Anthony had other talents too. That he was not just a gardener of gardens but also a gardener of women too.

"What do you mean a when you say that he is also a Gardener of Women?"

"Let me tell you a bit of an open secret about young Anthony." Carol began and then told Alice what the open secret about Anthony and his second talent.

'Your pulling my leg! Your making that up! I don't believe a work you say Carol Baird!" Alice exclaimed when Carol told her.

'Every word of it is true! And it's the perfect way out of your problem with Harry." Carol told her.

Alice sat in silence for a while thinking over what Carol had just said and about Harry, the garden and about Anthony

"Well. What do you think?" Carol asked Alice.

"Not sure I believe you." Alice said.

Carol just sat an d smiled at Alice nodding her head up and down, indicating that what she had just told Alice about Anthony was all true.

"I know that he has fathered at least twenty or more baby's in this town. All to women who were having difficulty in conceiving. Anthony was their saviour."

Carol was now began to sound like she was telling Alice the honest truth. That Anthony was a surrogate father to many married women who were having difficulty getting pregnant with their own husbands.

"How does that help Harry and I?" Alice asked Carol.

"How do you think?" Carol replied.

'So I have sex with Anthony, get pregnant and harry just stands there and accepts that he has to raise someone else's child. I don't see that working!" Alice said with a sceptical tone of voice.

"Plenty of other men have done it for their wives and families. I am sure Harry will do it too." Carol said.

That night Alice took a huge deep breath and told Harry all about what She and Carol had discussed that very afternoon. Harry listened and his expression on his face went from interested to concerned to amazement and then to bemused. He sat silent for a while thinking.

"How about a drink?" Alice said hoping to get her husband to speak to her after suggesting that she have sex with the gardener and to be made pregnant by him.

"I am thinking about it." Harry said back to her.

'Really your thinking about it?" Alice said in surprise. "Thinking what? That it is a bad idea or a good idea?"

Harry looked her straight into her eyes and said to her.

'I think that it might be the best solution for us to have the family we have both wanted for a long time."

'OH! Oh good. Because I thought about it too and could not decide one way or the other." Alice excitedly said to him.

Saturday with Anthony...

Anthony had just finished mowing the Patterson's lawn and was putting his garden tools into his pick-up. When Carol came to him and told him the something he liked very much. Then both Carol and Anthony went round to the patio of the house and met Harry and Alice who were waiting for them.

'So Anthony I believe that you have a second special talent, that Carol has told us about." Alice said to him.

"Yes I do Mrs Patterson and can I ask you to call me Tony please." He confirmed that he had a second talent.

'Then Tony would you please would you follow me upstairs then I want you to.. I want to engage your services." Alice said in a rather strange voice and in an awkward way.

In the bedroom Alice stood and looked at Anthony as Carol and Harry also joined them in the bedroom. There was a long moment before Tony suggested something.

"Shall we get undressed then Mrs. Patterson?"

Tony began to take off his shirt, then to drop his trousers to the floor. Alice watched and then began to undress too.

She took off her skirt and blouse. Underneath she was wearing black lingerie. A sexy lace bra, matching lace panties, a suspender belt and black seamed stockings. It was Harry's favourite lingerie that he liked Alice to wear. And Alice thought it would be perfect to turn on Tony.

'Do you like it?" Alice asked Tony.

"Very much!" Tony said enthusiastically. As he dropped his pants and Alice saw his full naked body. She smiled as she saw his cock. It was just as Carol had described. He was large and his balls were like small apples. He was obviously very virile and capable of impregnating her.

Alice than unclipped her lace bra and took off her lace panties and climbed onto the bed.

"Tony, come to me." Said Alice. He did as she asked and climbed onto the bed and they both kissed and touched each other like first time lovers.

Part of the arrangement was that Harry was not be left out of the erotic sexual coupling of Alice. So it was also agreed that Carol would join in with the sexual coupling as Harry's partner and lover. As Alice and Tony got undressed, so to did Carol and Harry. Carol was in her own white lingerie, a Basque, panties and stockings. Even at her age she still looked very attractive and Harry felt aroused when he saw her in her lingerie. They joined Alice and Tony on the bed and began to kiss and to fondle each other like they were loving lovers.

Carol was watching Alice being mounted and having slow steadily easy sex with young Tony on the bed. The couple were moving rhythmically together as they made a new beautiful baby together, with Tony providing his potent sperm to impregnate Alice's fertile womb. Harry was watching too and holding a camera was taking some memento photos of Alice and Tony as they had sex and conceived a child. Carol had helped arrange this special meeting and was very impressed with the size of Tony's cock and balls too.

Tony was increasing his rhythm with Alice as his cock went deeper and deeper inside her willing cunt. She wrapped her seamed stocking legs around his waist and with a breathless tone of voice urged him to fuck her and make her orgasm.

"Take me Tony! Take me, please. Make me cum!"

Tony took this to mean he could completely take Alice as hard as he could and thrust his hips with a fast and furious sexual rhythm! Alice moaned and cried out as she felt the first waves of her orgasm rush over her. She thrashed on the bed, bucking her hips and body against Tony was holding her in a tight embrace. They rutted together like they were one joined sexual animal. Tony in control of Alice and her body, making her forget that she was respectable married woman. Instead she had become a raging sexually demanding female, that wanted and needed Tony's cock to fuck her and to breed her with his potent youthful seed.

Harry watched in amazement at how is wife reacted with the sexual thrusting from Tony. The young man was obviously very talented and well practiced at fucking women. Harry could see that Tony was perfectly capable of impregnating Alice from the size of his cock and balls. Tony was hung like a donkey, compared to Harry.

Carol was also impressed with Tony and with Alice. They made a perfect match of lust and desire.Tony because he lusted after women and Alice who desired to be made pregnant and have another mans children. Carol had seen that desire in other women. The women that Tony had impregnated in previous sexual relationships.

Alice had recovered from her first exciting orgasm with Tony and now she turned herself around onto her hands and knees for Tony to mount her again. She looked magnificent to Harry. Seeing his beautiful wife on her knees in such a submissive way, dressed in her erotic lingerie of black seamed stockings and suspender belt. Alice looked truly both lustful and provocative as she actively encouraged Tony to mount her and fuck her doggy style, like she was a bitch on heat and wanted his cock to fuck her and for him to plant his seed into her womb and fertilise her eggs with him.

Tony approached her and she gasped out loud as she felt his hands on her skin and his cock entering her for a second time that afternoon. Alice was nervous about the meeting with Tony and how she might feel cuckolding her husband and performing such adulterous acts of sexual coupling with Tony. But now she felt entirely different. Something had awoken inside her body and her brain. She realised that she was a sexual being. She was sex on legs and she was biologically attuned to rut and fuck and thrust herself into glorious orgasmic sex.

As Harry watched Alice being mounted and fucked by Tony. He was suddenly seized by the sexual urge to fuck Carol lying beside him. He took down her panties and parted her white stocking legs and then mounted her with urgent and lustful thrusts of his cock into her mature cunt. She moaned out loud as she anticipated Harry having sex with her. She had been watching and having sexual fantasies about Harry sine he and Alice had bought the house next door to her.

Carol was thrilled with Harry having sex with her and she looked up into his face as his features changes from being Harry the husband and respectable member of the neighbourhood. Into Harry the sexual animal that he had now become. Carol tried to match his frantic sexual thrusting with her own hip thrusts, also she moaned and encouraged harry with rough coarse language.

"Fuck me Harry! Ride my cunt with your cock you fucking bastard!" She called him names and wanted him to give it to her as much as he could manage.

"Fuck me you randy fucker! Get your cock right up my cunt, I want you to shag the arse off me!" She called out and let Harry know that she was enjoying him ravish her.

Alice heard Carol and Harry fucking together beside her on the bed. She watched as Harry frantically spread Carol's stocking legs apart and mounted her with a furious and determined look of lust in his eyes. Carol was also looking lustfully back at Harry and urging him to fuck her more and more. Alice slowly began to realise that with the four of them all fucking side by side together like this, that they had collectively unleashed a powerful sexual beast in them all and that things had forever changes all four of them.

Tony felt his balls contract and his cock jerked and his seed leapt out down his cock and splashed deep inside Alison's womb. He hips jerked once, twice and then several times more, each jerk pumped more of his seed into Alice. She reacted too, feeling the hot sperm ejaculating into her body and making her feel like a real sexual woman for years. She was alive and making a new life with Tony donating his seed to mix with her eggs and producing a new embryonic life inside herself.

Alice swirling thoughts in her head and found herself feeling glorious and wonderful. She was not just Alice Patterson anymore. She was now a mother too as well as being Alice Patterson.