Alice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gently tug on the butt plug, easing it out and back into her ass. It is about two-and-one-half to three inches in diameter at its thickest part. She moans as I push the thickest part in and out of her ass.

She whispers, "Get the lube out of the nightstand and a towel from the bathroom."

I get the lube and out of the drawer and walk into the bathroom. Candy is consumed by lust. "Lover, we are going to go slow and use a lot of lube. That is what the towel is for. I've cleaned myself and lubed my ass. I will need lots more lube before this is over. Do you understand?"

I nod my head. "Yes, goddess. Go slow and lots of lube."

"I want you to remove the plug and lube up your middle finger. Work your finger up my butt and fingerfuck my ass with your finger."

I eagerly follow her instructions. I remove the butt plug and then slowly force my middle finger up her butt. I am fingerfucking her almost full length.

She whispers, "Lube up another and put it in."

I lube up my index finger and slowly force it alongside my middle finger. I am now working two fingers inside of her. Candy is no anal virgin. She is beginning to enjoy being fingerfucked with two fingers.

"Lover, give me another finger."

I lube up my ring finger as well, and begin to put three fingers up her. Three fingers aren't going in as easily. I slightly twist-push and twist-pull making headway slowly. I get the fingers in to about the second knuckle.

She begins to push back on my hand. "I think I am ready to try the monster. Lube that rascal up."

She positions herself on her hands and knees, and I stand next to the bed. She looks at me over her shoulder, and I wish that I had that pose in a picture. I press the helmet of my throbbing cock against her rosebud. She relaxes and the head pops into her anus.

She immediately gasps and moans, "Oh my God! Slowly, baby, slowly." She has her fingertips against my hips, indicating she doesn't want more right now. I rub her back with my fingertips, trying to get her to relax. She moves her fingertips from my hips, and she spreads her ass cheeks.

I push in a couple of more inches, and at just about the time I stop pushing, she pushes at my hips with her fingertips again.

"Oh God, baby, you are filling me up."

When she grabs her ass cheeks again, I start pushing slowly, adding a few more inches up her bowels. I am using her finger movements as an indicator as to stop or keep pushing. I concentrate on keeping steady pressure and going slowly. God, her butt is tight. When she feels my nut sack bump her pussy lips, she lets out a very deep sigh.

"Oh God, lover, I have never felt so full. Give me a sec, please."

"Absolutely, my goddess. Your ass is so tight and feels so good." She feels my cock jump and she giggles.

"OK, lover, give it to me slow and we'll go from there."

I continue to rub her back. I slowly remove my dick from her ass about halfway and then slowly push back in. I do this for about a half a dozen times.

She whispers, "OK, lover, give me some more."

I start giving her about three-quarter- length strokes and move just a little faster in and out.

"Yes. Work it, big daddy. Take my ass."

I keep it going about three-quarter length stroke. I don't want it to come out and have to start over. I start giving it to her a little harder. I watch the waves begin to form and roll across her ass, when my hips drive into her ass cheeks. God, what a sight. I stop rubbing her back and grab her hips.

"Come on, daddy. Pound that ass. Fuck me like the slut that I am!"

I start laying the pipe to her. I am going full-length or as close to what I dare. I have a secure hold on her hips, and I pound into her as fast as I can.

She has a handful of sheets with one hand, and the other is reached up under her stroking her clit. She is anchored with the handful of sheets and is pushing back against me, driving my cock even deeper into her bowels. Her tight ass gripping my manhood is driving me crazy. I can't last much longer; I think Candy knows this.

"Fill me up, daddy. Fill my butt with your cum. Give it to me!"

She reaches under her a little further, and plays with my balls with her fingertips. That is the last straw. I drive myself into Candy as-far-as I can go and explode into her rectum. My cock throbs and with each pulse, another stream of semen is deposited in her ass. She collapses face first onto the mattress. I fall with her, wanting to stay buried in her depths.

"Stay in me, lover, and then put the plug back in."

I nod my head, not being able to speak. I lean up slightly, feeling around the bed for the plug. I grasp the plug and feel my shrinking manhood. As soon as it leaves the warmth of her anus, I quickly insert the plug. I get off the bed and walk into the bathroom. I wash up, removing the lube and clean my dick and balls. I bring Candy a warm, wet washcloth. She rolls on her back and spreads her legs, giving me access to clean her up, as well. I throw the washcloth back into the bathroom.

I lie down beside her, and we begin to kiss and make out. My hands quickly make their way to her gigantic boobs. I play with her nipples a little on the rough side, and she moans in my mouth expressing her pleasure. I kiss my way down her body, licking and sucking my way across her boobs, her ribs, and her stomach. I begin to rub her mons and play with her pussy. I rub her clit slowly up and down. Each down stroke, I move closer and closer to her love tunnel entrance. When I finally enter her with my finger, I search for her G-spot. I stimulate it a few of strokes. Her arousal goes off the charts and she begins to stroke and pump my dick back to life.

When I am hard, I slide off the edge of the bed and pull her close to the edge. I begin an all-out oral assault on her juicy pussy. She grabs me by the hair and shows me exactly where she wants my tongue and my lips. She is humping my face and I am enjoying every delicious drop.

"Ok, lover, fuck me! Just fuck me!" She spreads he legs wide and helps to align my meat pole with her entrance. She is horny as hell. She wants me buried in her now.

I gently push in and drive into her all the way.

"Oh God, lover. I have never been this full."

I grab her arms and she grabs mine. We pull towards each other, driving my dick to the promised land. She grunts each time I bottom out. I start railing that pussy.

Her teeth are clenched, and she is hissing, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" with each stroke.

I reach up and pull and twist on her nipples.

"Oh... God... Daddy... Don't... Stop... Don't... Stop!"

I have no intention of stopping. I know I won't last long at this pace, but I am not going to stop.

Candy wraps her legs around my waist. I can feel a tremble in her thigh muscles. I see her stomach muscles flutter and I feel her whole body convulse. I know she is close. Perhaps we can meet at the train station at the same time.

"So close, lover! I am so close!"

I feel my balls fill and my dick throb.

Candy senses that I am on the brink. "Give it to me, lover! Fill my cunt with your seed."

That's all I needed. I pull Candy into me, and I thrust with all that I have. I explode, sending rope after rope of my seed into her hungry twat. She grips me by my ass cheeks and pulls me into her as hard as she can. My body quivers with each micro-thrust. Oh Jesus, every nerve in the head of my cock is stimulated to the max. I shudder with every centimeter that leaves her ravaged pussy.

"God, Candy, I think my soul shot out the end of my dick on that one!"

She laughs. "Good. Because I lost my soul during that ass-fucking you just gave me. Let's clean up and get some rest. Lover, you have worn my happy ass out."

"Sounds good, I don't think I have another one left in me right now."

She hops out of bed and runs to the bathroom. I strip the sheets off the bed and pile them in the corner of the bedroom. I put the lube back in the nightstand. I join Candy in the shower, and we enjoy playing with each other. I remove the butt-plug and wash it thoroughly. Candy uses a douche to evacuate her bowels.

We kiss, and make out, and clean each other thoroughly from head to toe. We dry each other off. Candy gathers some clean linens, and we make the bed. We kiss and make out some more before she rolls over, and we assume the spoon position. I kiss the back of her neck and she purrs herself to sleep. I fill my nostrils with the intoxicating aroma of Goddess Candy and drift off to sleep.

I awaken from a sexy wet dream, only to find the stark reality, of being buried in the most awesome pussy in the world. During the night, my raging hard-on has managed to impale Candy's delicious pussy. We are making slow, humping strokes of pure lust and joy. Candy's head is resting on my right bicep. My left arm is draped over her body and my fingers are rubbing her mons and massaging her clit. Her ass is grinding against my crotch when we meld together. Her left arm is reaching behind her, gauging the speed and force that she wants. I feel like I am in heaven.

She is softly moaning. "Oh yes, lover! Just like that. You fill me so good."

I mean how often does a guy wake up to get his ego, and his dick stroked first thing in the morning. I kiss Candy's neck and she reaches back and runs her fingers through my hair. I reach up and massage one of her gigantic titties. I spread my fingers slightly and run them over her nipples to stimulate them. When they are hard like pebbles, I pull on them and pinch then between my thumb and index finger, I give them a slight roll.

She moans with pleasure. "Oh, lover, I love the way you wake me up!"

I withdraw from her and roll her on her back. I climb between her legs and kiss her passionately. I break the kiss and put an ankle on each shoulder. She eagerly helps align my meat pole with her juicy entrance. I push myself into her slowly, and she smiles like the cat that ate the canary.

"Oh, daddy. I love that feeling when you come home."

"Goddess, there is no better feeling in the world!"

"You say the sweetest things."

I start with long, full-length strokes. I start slowly, but quickly add speed. I stop to add a few pillows under her ass, making our levels closer to each other. I have her almost doubled over, with her feet close to the top of her head. When I kiss her, I bite her lower lip. She reaches my ass cheeks, clawing them to drive into her faster and harder. I am pounding her, and the recoil almost raises both our bodies off the mattress. She gives a grunt each time I bottom out.

"Come on, lover. Give me that dick. Pound my pussy!"

I grab her hips and drive into her. Her ankles slide off my shoulders and her legs wrap around my waist. She uses the heels of her feet to spur my ass. I am fucking her with everything that I have. We kiss a dangerous kiss. Our teeth clash on more than one occasion from the intensity of our movements. Her orgasm is close; she lets me know. My orgasm is quickly building, racing towards the ultimate goal. I pull on her hips and drive my cock to her magnificent depths. She is clawing at my ass cheeks again.

We both scream, "Yes!" together. I grind my hips into her, and she wiggles her ass into me, wanting more. Her body convulses. The walls of her pussy milk my cock for every drop of sperm. I hold her against me until the very last fleeting ripple of orgasmic waves leaves my body. We hold each other, panting to catch our breath. She reaches for my face and pulls me in for a kiss. A passionate, toe-curling kiss that causes my dick to throb. She feels it stir, and smiles breaking the kiss.

"Thank you, lover!"

"Thank me? What for? You are a dream come true. You are sexy as hell. Great to be around. And don't forget, you are a fantastic lover. I feel very fortunate to have shared your bed."

"You make this old woman feel young and alive again. I am old enough to be your... older sister. I hope I get the opportunity to bed you again. You are very skilled for your age. I simply adore that magnificent cock. I am going to be feeling the absence of your cock up my ass for a couple of days. You are going to make many women very happy. Don't worry about girls that are intimidated by that meat pole. You don't want them anyway. They will never please you the way that you deserve. God, if I were twenty years younger and not attached to Meatball, I'd be all over you. I'd be walking bow legged and loving life. Let's get up and I'll fix breakfast. We need to say goodbye and I need to call my old man."

I nodded, disappointed, but all good things must come to an end. We walk into the bathroom and clean up a little. Candy's red hair is going in all directions. We smile at each other's reflections in the mirror, Candy is brushing her hair, trying to tame the mane. God, she is gorgeous. I brush my teeth. The last twelve hours or so, flashing back in my mind. She throws on a pair of panties and walks into the kitchen. When I walk into the kitchen, I am dressed. She is wearing an apron cooking some bacon. I give her a wolf whistle when I walk into the kitchen.

She turns her head and smiles. "How do you want your eggs?"

"I am easy."

"You certainly are."

"However, you cook yours, I'll take mine the same."

"Scrambled it is." I hear a beep, beep, beep. She says, "Grab a potholder and get the biscuits out of the oven, lover." She steps aside while I retrieve the pan of biscuits. I set them on a trivet on the kitchen table and begin to butter them. I get the bacon and take it to the table. I hand Candy a couple of plates. The eggs are finishing up. She sets the plates on the table and removes her apron.

I grab her and pull her to me. She straddles my lap, and I kiss and suck on her nipples. She sits on my lap and grinds against me. "Lover, we better stop, or you are never going to leave here." I pull her down for another passionate kiss. She stands to break the kiss and I feel her knees grow weak. We eat in relative quiet.

When the meal is completed, I start dishwater to do the dishes. Candy puts up the leftovers and the butter and jelly, then stands beside me to rinse and drain the dishes.

"This is goodbye, lover. I had a fantastic time. I hope our paths cross again."

We kiss. I grab my jacket and my cut and head out the door. I don't know if I'll see Candy again. I don't know if I'll see Meatball before I take off to college, but my thanks to the both of them; except for my prospect patch, it was the best goodbye present of my life.

I did manage to make it to school after that. A couple of weeks into the semester, I am eating lunch in the dormitory cafeteria. I am sitting with my dorm-room partner and a friend from down the hall. We are talking about what we are going to do this weekend. Ricky and Ben are talking about some party they are going to. I work Friday and Saturday nights as a bouncer. My work schedule makes the love life suck, but the pay is pretty good. I do manage to get a lot of phone numbers.

I am enjoying a great, filling meal comprised of mystery meat, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, and a side all crafted by the finest cooks in our dormitory cafeteria. For dessert I have a small bowl of apple pie, topped with the finest soft-serve iced milk that mom can make. I notice movement out of the corner of my eye.

Simultaneously, I hear an angelic voice utter a meek, "Hello."

I turn my head, and for the first time, I see this five-foot-four-inch, black-haired beauty. She has a light-olive complexion, like she is of Greek or Italian descent. I am stunned. I normally am not tongue-tied around women. I usually have no problem talking to girls or women. She waves her hand in front of my face and snaps me out of my daze.

"Hi," she starts again. "My name is Katherine."

"Hello Katherine. My name is Jack Johnson. Your beautiful name is only rivaled by your stunning good looks. Has anyone told you how beautiful you look today?"

"No."

"Let me be the first then. You are beautiful. Your hair is lovely, and your eyes are these deep dark pools that I can get lost in for hours."

She blushes. "Thank you, Jack. See those girls at the table behind me."

I look over her shoulder, admiring her back and the curvature of her rear end. I nod.

"I am here on a dare from those ladies."

"Please tell me about this dare."

"You are handsome and hard to miss. They dared me to come to your table, introduce myself, and get your phone number."

"Please remind me, later, to thank them. OK, Katherine. Now that the introductions are over, I will give you my phone number under two conditions. Number one is that you must give me your phone number. Number two is that you will meet me Sunday afternoon- the earlier the better. I work as a bouncer on Friday and Saturday nights at a bar, The End Zone. Are you familiar with it? Anyway, dating on Friday and Saturday doesn't work well for me, so I can't take anyone out then. But after I get my beauty sleep, I would love to get to know you better. You take the first step and let me know when and where. I ride a motorcycle, so be prepared to ride. I have a helmet, if you want one. Do you know how to ride? If not, let me know, so I can teach you the proper way. I look forward to hearing from you."

I call her number right then, and make a contact for her in my phone. She leaves the table and damn near skips back to her friends' table. She shows them her phone, and they bounce in their chairs. I am stoked.

The place where I work is a typical college bar. Lots of beer drinking, lots of 'T and A' Lots of testosterone from drunk and horny guys. Loud music, flashing lights, large dance floor, and lots of stand- up tables.

Ladies-night and dollar-draw night are my busiest. We have a big sign that reinforces, 'NO MEANS NO. Caution - Continued unwanted attention will get you removed from the premises.' Most unwanted attention is curtailed by my presence, however, the occasional college athlete that has never been told NO, or the little guy that wants to take on the biggest guy in the room, are the bane of my existence.

My boss would rather lose the business of the college athlete than get the reputation for not looking out for the ladies. We have a lot of security cameras that cover everywhere, but the bathrooms. The cameras cover both the inside and outside the property.

We do not tolerate drugs on the premises, especially date-rape drugs. The bartenders, the servers, and the security staff have, on more than one occasion, stopped bad things from happening. We know the signs of being under-the-influence of these drugs and have a safe room in the back for victims to stay until the drugs are out of their system.

The boss is a stickler for this. He has a daughter in college, and so this is very near and dear to his heart. Harley, the boss, is friendly with the local sheriff. We have, on occasion, had an undercover police dog at the door, sniffing patrons as they come in. Usually, we only do it once or twice a semester, and word spreads. The boss has a German Shepherd, Gus, that greets people with me at the door. If a patron mistakes Gus for an undercover police dog, so much the better.

Katherine and her gaggle of friends come by the bar on Friday night. They realize how busy I am, and other than a friendly hello from them, and an occasional "Hello, how are you doing? Are you having a good time?" from me when I make my walk throughs, we hardly interact. I see they have the occasional dance, and they are the last ones to leave when it is closing time.

I rarely drink. I need my wits about me when I am working, when I am studying, and when I am riding. Katherine makes it a point to talk, after the bar is closed. Her friends give me the eye. We stand around for a few minutes. Katherine introduces me to her girlfriends- Becky, Marie, Suzy, and Donna. I make polite conversation while they wait for their Uber to arrive.