Alice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have seen some smooth talkers, put in that kind of energy, trying to get into a married woman's pants, because it takes time to break her down, to find out what the weaknesses are in her relationship. The smooth talker exploits the cracks in the relationship, until he convinces her that all her problems can be solved, by sleeping with him. You don't have a relationship currently to exploit."

"OK, Jack. That brings the conversation back to 'What does Jack want?' Do you want to be boyfriend and girlfriend? Do you want to be exclusive? Do you want to be committed? Do you want a claim on me? Am I entitled to a claim on you?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what Jack."

"I want to be boyfriend-slash-girlfriend. I want to be exclusive. I want to explore US and be committed to see if WE have a long-term future together. I think about US and where WE are, and if we share common beliefs, and want the same things out of life. We have been together a couple of months. We seem to get along great. We seem to share similar beliefs and values. I want to see where this takes US.

"With me being a freshman and you being a junior, our life experience levels are not the same. I may not be as mature as you may be used to. I may not say the right things or do the right things, but my interest in you is still there. My feelings for you are still there. My commitment to US will still be there. I can promise that if I feel slighted, I will try and communicate that to you. If I am not hearing what you are trying to communicate to me, please don't give up."

"I feel the same way about US. I look forward to a committed monogamous relationship. I don't care what label we put on it. Boyfriend-slash-girlfriend, or just a couple, or whatever. I have strong feeling for you, Jack. I have not felt this way about a man before. You make me feel safe and loved. I will say it - Jack, I love you. You feeling the same way is enough for me now, without hearing it, for now. I do want to explore US. I want to learn US. I can't wait to start at nine AM," she states.

I smile, knowing that we are going to be intimate later today. We finish our meal and pay up. We walk out to the bike, and start it up. I put on my gear and Katie puts on her helmet. We mount up and take off for Bennett Hall. She fondles me on the way there. She is getting more comfortable on the back of the bike. When we get to the dorm, I park, and we dismount the beast. We take off the helmets, and I remove the chaps in preparation for a little dry-humping session.

I am eager for later this morning, when I get to explore her body for the first time. We grind against each other. Our hands are full of each other's ass cheeks, trying to get the perfect mix of pressure against each other's body. She groans in my mouth, as I move my hands up from her ass cheeks and massage her breast through her clothes. I can barely feel her nipples. I imagine what those treasures look and taste like in the flesh.

Her body shivers, with a small uncontrolled convulsion, accompanying her first orgasm. "Oh God, Jack. I am so horny I could explode."

"I am with you, babe. I've got to get some shut eye. Wet dreams."

"You prick."

"You know it."

"Goodnight, Meat."

"Goodnight, lover."

I ride to my dorm and try to stay quiet, trying not to disturb Ben. I set my alarm, rub one out during a quiet shower. I get a few hours of sleep before my alarm goes off. I wake up and find a quiet place outside. I call my mom. She answers after a couple of rings.

"Hello."

"Hi, mom."

"I've been expecting this call, Jack."

"I need help."

"I know, baby. What can I do to help?"

"I am going to have sex with Katie today."

"My advice is to get plenty of lube and be prepared to be frustrated. Both of you. Your dad was about your size. You didn't fall far from the tree, in that regard. I am here for you. I am here for both of you. I was in her shoes many years ago. I was frustrated beyond belief, and so was your father. She needs to understand what she is in for. Her body is going to have to change and be trained to accommodate your cock."

"Back in the day, we didn't have desensitizing spray. I used Numzit on a dildo. I had to work my way up in size, to a dildo like your dad's lovely cock. God rest his soul. I do miss that thing. I recommend her getting an appointment with her OB GYN. She can take hormones that will loosen her pelvic girdle. Not as much as childbirth, but it will help immensely."

"She needs to work her ass with those dildos, as well as her throat. I recommend two sets just for sanitation. That is up to her and her ability to store her equipment. A douche bag will be her best friend. That stuff is going to come out, especially with what you are packing. It can either come out in a controlled manner, or it can be a messy experience, and ruin a romantic and very special moment, if you know what I mean.

"After you try to have sex, and you both realize that the relief you need is not going to occur the way you fantasized about, explain that I was in her shoes when I met your father, and have her call me. She sounds like a lovely girl. I can't wait to meet her."

"Thanks for the advice, mom."

"Anytime, baby. She needs to be reassured that sex with a cock like that is possible and it is very rewarding. It isn't going to happen overnight, and it will take a lot of work on her part. One other thing, let her be in charge. If you can penetrate, let her be on top, and control the speed and depth at which she can take it. Be prepared, and don't forget the lube, regardless of how worked up you both get, you are going to need lube."

"I love you, mom."

"I love you, baby. Call me anytime. With what we have been through together, you can talk to me about anything. You know that, right?"

"Mom, I just did."

She laughs, and says, "Goodbye, baby." She ends the call.

Katie messages me, 'good morning lover to be. I am looking forward to today!!!'

I reply, 'meee toooo! Let's meet for breakfast at the cafeteria.'

She sends a devil emoji along with, 'We are going to need our energy. I want you so bad.'

We meet at the cafeteria, alone for a change, thank God. We get our food trays and load up like it is our last meal. Probably a mistake.

We get settled, and I begin the conversation, "Katie, I called my mom and told her about our plans today."

She drops her fork and has this incredulous look of total disbelief. "Now, I have freaking heard of everything. Are you serious? A man about to have sex with his girlfriend calls his mom to talk with her about it."

"Yes. And if you will hear me out, you will understand."

"OK. I have got to hear this."

"I did call my mom. I did it for us. She knows that sex between us is going to be very frustrating in the beginning. Unless you have a very accommodating vagina, and can deep throat large objects, we will be very frustrated. She was in your shoes when she met my dad. As she put it, in that regard, I didn't fall far from the tree. She knows what we are going through. She and my dad went through the same things. They were horny for each other and sex between them evolved from very frustrating to very fulfilling. She wants to talk with you after you experience the frustrating part. She made a few recommendations. I think we should go to a local sex shop, before we go to your room."

"So, you think I am going to need help taking your cock."

"Yes. I want our experience to be pleasant and fulfilling. Lube and desensitizing spray will help. She remembers that no matter how much we get worked up, we will need lube and lots of it."

"I'll go along with it, but I am going to have to feel it to believe it."

"I promise you, baby. You are going to feel it. I hope this isn't feeling it for the last time. The sex shop over on third street opens at ten."

We finish breakfast and walk to her room. We go through the sign-in process and up the elevator to her floor. I am the first visitor of the day. When the elevator door opens, she yells, "Man on the floor!"

I hear screams and squeals, and doors slam. When it quiets down, we walk out to see several heads sticking out of barely open doors. She unlocks her door, and we walk in. She immediately starts to undress and lies on her bed. I watch her in awe, savoring the beauty that is being uncovered before my very eyes. After she lies down on her side, she says, "You are overdressed, Meat."

I eagerly join her in nudity and lie on the bed beside her.

She whispers, "I am on the pill. We are safe."

We kiss and begin to make out. I mirror her hand movements. She grabs my ass; I follow and grab hers. She strokes my back; I stroke her back. Our passions are building, our kisses become more intense. She strokes my cock to full hardness, and I finger her to her first orgasm of the day.

She moans in my mouth, and whispers in my ear, "Thank you, that was nice."

"Hopefully the first of many today."

I roll her on her back and begin to kiss down her body. I pepper her face and neck with kisses, making my way slowly down her chest to her breasts. I tongue her breasts and nipples, furiously sucking her nipples in my mouth and deliver a frantic stimulation of them. They are hard and standing at attention. They are about the size of large pencil erasers. I nibble on one side, while working the other between my thumb and forefinger. She cups her arm around my head, holding it in place as I continue to provide the stimulation that is giving her pleasure.

She moans, "Oh God, Jack. Just like that, baby. Love me just like that."

Hearing her vocalize her pleasure, just makes me want to love on her more. After several nipple-teasing minutes, I venture away from the land of bosoms, and move my way slowly across the plateau of ribs, and onto the plains of belly kisses. I pause at the oasis of the belly button, minimally teasing it with my tongue, and planting light kisses all around it.

I climb a slightly forested hill of a mons, kissing and nibbling on the forest along the way. I am firmly planted between her legs. She has her hands on the back of my head guiding me to the place(s) where her desires lay. She spreads her legs widely almost to doing the splits on her back. I kiss all around her vagina. I am purposely ignoring her flower. I plant kisses all around her outer lips, keeping at least three inches away. I make my way farther and farther away, until I am about halfway down one thigh. She tugs on my hair, wanting me closer to her lotus. I maintain my three- inch perimeter, and make my way kissing down her other thigh.

Again, she tugs on my hair, wanting me to return to the source of her now pleasant aroma filling my nostrils. Her scent becomes more intense, the closer to I get to her wet, soon-to-be-sloppy cunt. She recoils as I plant the first kiss on her flower. I quickly slide off the end of the bed kneeling on the floor. I pull her by the ankles until her ass is hanging off the bed a few inches. She squeals with the surprise movement. She gently places a leg on each side of my head, with her heels resting on my back. I work her juicy vagina over, kissing and tonguing every centimeter. Kissing and licking, making sure every part of her flower is getting attention.

I suck her butterfly wings into my mouth, one at a time, and play with them using my tongue. I tug on them using my lips. I kiss and lightly nibble on her outer lips, and when I pull on them slightly, I get a peek of her inner pink glory. I work my way down to her entrance and probe it with my tongue, pressing all around the opening, licking it like it is a jar of honey. She has her fingers in my hair. She is beginning to hump at my face. She is moaning her pleasure and whispering encouragement.

"So good, baby. You are loving me so good!"

I reach up and spread her folds with my fingers. I slowly stroke her clit hood until I can feel her pearl slightly protruding.

I replace my fingers with my mouth and tongue, and suck on her clit until I expose it to its maximum. I continue to stroke it gently with my fingers, receiving an almost continual moan from Katie. I work my way down her slit, kissing, licking, and sucking my way back to her opening. I play with it minimally, as I pass by making my way to her star. She recoils when I press on her star with my tongue.

I hear, "Oh, you nasty boy." She wiggles her hips and presses her anus at my tongue, as if she can drive my tongue to penetrate.

I slide my free hand down her thigh and press gently on her star. She is very accommodating and my finger, with a little more pressure applied, slides into her anus about an inch or so. I wiggles it in slowly, until I am buried up her poop chute with my forefinger. She readily takes it and continues to writhe her hips in pleasure. My tongue is furiously lapping at her clit. She presses my face harder into her drooling pussy. I try to keep up with the trickle of her love juice, but they are being released at an ever-expanding pace.

I feel her body jerk several times and she goes still. She releases a torrent of her juices and wets me down, soaking my face, my head, my neck, and chest even running down my body to my crotch. I plant light kisses on her clit, and she pushes me away and rolls on her side in the fetal position. I gently rub her thigh, ass, and her back. She places her hand on mine, as much as she can, during the stroking.

She stirs after a few minutes. Thankfully, there is a sink in her dorm room, and I can wipe most of her juices from me. I warm the washcloth and roll her on her back wiping her thighs and butt crack free of the remnants.

"Good God, Jack. You have talents. I have never had an orgasm so intense. It consumed me."

"I am glad you enjoyed it. I can't take all the credit. You are eager. You were into it, and that is where the real enjoyment comes from. I am glad I was here to help you there."

She reaches her arms out, wanting me to join her on the bed again. I gladly climb back on the bed. We kiss and hold each other. I doze off and she joins me. We wake up about an hour later. I awaken to a petite hand working my cock back to life.

"It's time, mister."

"Time for what?"

"Time to see if I can take this cock."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

"What about lube?"

She hands me a full bottle of K-Y. I reach down and gauge her wetness. She is wet, but not slippery. I lube up her slit, especially her entrance. Even though she has me letting loose copious amounts of pre-cum, I know it is not enough. I lube my cock. She climbs on top of me. She starts to slide up and down the length of my hard-on, putting enough pressure to part her lips and grind her clit against my rock-hard cock. She moans, as she pleasantly stimulates the both of us. I grab he ass cheeks to aid in her movements.

I hear the squishy sounds of the lube being rubbed between us.

She kisses me and whispers, "I am ready to try."

I nod and we move slightly to give us room. She raises up enough to allow me to point my cock at the ceiling. It is rock-hard and throbbing. She smiles seeing it involuntarily move. She lowers herself ever so slowly parting her lips again with the helmet. She moans with the touch and grinds herself against the helmet up and down her slit. She especially likes the clit to helmet contact. She bounces up and down slightly with the helmet at her opening. She surprises me with that move, just testing the waters, so to speak.

She raises off slightly, and allows me to add more lube to both her opening and my cock. She lowers again. She has one knee on the bed, and her foot on the bed on the other side of me. She is anxiously trying to work the head of my cock into her opening.

We both yell, "Yess!" when the head penetrates her opening. She is all smiles, and the feeling of her pussy enveloping the small portion of my cock, makes my cock throb again. God, she is tight! She gently bounces up and down, taking slightly more cock with each bounce. She bottoms out with about four inches remaining. She winces each time my cock bumps her cervix.

"I don't think I can take all of it," she whines in panic.

"Don't hurt yourself. Take what you can. We will work on the rest another time."

She starts to stroke up and down on my cock. She soon tires out, and is unable to control the depth of her strokes. I can tell it is painful for her, and it is becoming unpleasant for me. My animalistic urge just wants to plow and drive my cock home. This is part of the frustration that I knew I would feel.

She rolls off me and begins to sob. "I'm sorry I couldn't take it."

I just hold her and let her cry it out.

"Baby, this is what I was telling you earlier. I knew this would happen. This is exactly what my mom was telling me earlier. This is the first- time frustration. I am proud that you had the courage to try. I am pleased that we got as far as we did. I certainly did enjoy the feeling of being planted in your tasty pussy."

"You didn't get to come, and I left you hanging with blue balls."

"Only if you stop."

She reaches down and starts to stroke my cock again. I am rock-hard in about three stokes. She gets on her knees at the edge of the bed, and moves me to stand in front of her. She squirts a dollop lube in her cleavage and pulls me in for a titty fuck. She has enough boob to make it a pleasant experience. I am long enough to poke up several inches out of her cleavage. She licks the head and cam strain her neck down to take the head in her mouth as I thrust upward. Between her boobs, her tongue, and her mouth, I am having a pleasant, stimulating experience.

I feel my orgasm coming on, building slowly and I let Katie know it is approaching.

She doubles down on her efforts, and says, "Bring it, big boy. Give it to me. Give me that load."

My knees almost buckle, and I thrust mightily upward. My cock throbs, and I see stars and flashing lights. A runaway freight train of semen rapidly exits the end of my dick. Katie flinches when the first volley paints the back of her throat. She struggles to consume the volume that I paint her uvula with.

She makes every effort to control her gag reflex. It is evident that she is not accustomed to swallowing. After my spasms stop, she looks up at me, and opens her mouth, revealing a large pool of sperm resting on her tongue. She closes her mouth and makes it obvious that she swallows what was in her mouth. The rest of my load is running down her chin, back down on my cock, and down onto her breasts. She looks down and retrieves what she can with her fingers, and licks her cum covered fingers clean. She smiles at me, and pulls me down into a kiss that makes my dick pulse again.

"Thank you. I needed that even more that what I thought." I kiss her again.

To Be Continued ...