Alice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, we won't Frank. Even though tonight isn't going to work. I will call my daddy and tell him I need to use the credit card. I will get some cash and we will get a room. Lover, I want this." She strokes my cock through my costume. "As much as you want this."

She places my hand on her crotch and guides me to rub against her slit. We kiss and moan in each other's mouth. I stroke her pussy several times, and she is humping against my hand. On the next upstroke, I keep going up until I reach her breasts. Her costume makes access to them easy. I didn't realize how much Elvira enjoyed me playing with her tits until now.

She whispers, "Don't stop." She gives a little shudder when I tug on her nipples.

I move back down to her crotch, and she spreads her legs welcoming my hand. I move my fingers in a circular motion, where I believe her clit to be. She breaks the kiss and grabs me tightly. Her legs slap shut, and her knees grow weak. Her body convulses and I must grab her to hold her up.

"You should leave before I rape you."

I smile, and whisper back, "You can't rape the willing. Give me my phone."

She hands me my phone.

I call my mom. "Mom?"

"JJ. Is everything all right? I was not expecting to hear from you tonight."

"Mom, I might be in some trouble. I was involved in an incident off-campus. The campus police pulled me over and want to talk to me. I may need some legal help. If you don't hear from me in four hours, then I need help. I'm sorry to have to call you like this. I love you mom. What I did will make you proud."

"What did you do, JJ?"

"I defended my girlfriend and prevented her from getting a dose of date-rape drugs."

"All right, baby. I love you and if I don't hear from you, I will put the wheels in motion."

"Look, mom, I will text you with Meatball's and Harley's info. Meatball is a motorcycle friend. He may be able to help, plus I need to let him know about anything that might blow back on the club. Harley is my boss. He runs a club that I work for as a bouncer.

"He hates date rape drugs with a passion. Just let him know I may not be able to make it to work. I will try and keep him informed. I love you, mom. I will try to keep in touch better. Talk to you later, one way or the other." I immediately text her with the contact information for Meatball and Harley.

I call Meatball. The phone rings twice and I hear, "What the fuck do you want, you fucking prospect?"

"Man, I miss the sound of your lovely voice."

"Not as much as you miss my foot up your ass."

"I may be in trouble, and I can't talk long."

"Why are you calling me?"

"You told me to let you know if there was a chance if some shit went sideways, and it could blow back on the club to let you know."

"All right call me back in five minutes."

I hung up and called Harley.

"Hey, JJ."

"Harley, I may be in trouble, and I can't talk long. I got involved in an off-campus incident with the football team's quarterback."

"Damn JJ. You sure can pick 'em."

"He accosted my date when she went to the ladies' room. He was trying to get her to drink a special drink that he made for her. I am sure that it was laced. Anyway, he sucker-punches me, but I eventually get him in a submission move, and make him drink the drink. As soon as he sucker-punched me, the videos from the cell phones start rolling."

"Video is good. I'll put up flyers and tell anyone I will pay one-hundred dollars for the best video. I should be flooded with them by tomorrow night."

"Thanks, Harley. I gotta go. I will try and let you know what is going on. I just wanted to let you know I may not be in Friday night."

"Not a problem. Thank you for calling. If need be, I'll break out my bouncer's uniform. Bye." He ended the call.

I call Meatball back.

He answers, "Damn, I can't leave you alone anywhere. You never gave me any trouble around the clubhouse or the bar. I figured the last place you would get in trouble would be freaking college. Is your squeeze there?

"Yes."

"Put me on speaker."

"OK you are on speaker. Katherine is here with me."

"Katherine, I assume that your involvement is at the beginning of this story. So go slow, think about what you are going to tell me. I want to hear it all even if you didn't tell my boy all the details."

She blushed, and said, "We went to an off- campus Halloween party. I dressed as Elvira and JJ dressed as Frankenstein."

Meatball laughed. "You gotta send me pictures of this."

Katherine continues, "Everything was going good for a couple of hours. We danced, and had a few drinks, and we kissed. It was obvious that we were together. We didn't leave each other's side, until I went to the ladies' room. When I came out of the bathroom, I felt a hand rub my butt. I turned around to slap the offender, and I was immediately grabbed and kissed by some asshole in a Count Dracula costume."

"I yelled for JJ, but the music was blaring, and I guess he couldn't hear me. I tried to slap him on multiple occasions, but it seemed each time, his advances grew bolder. He held me tightly and licked my neck. I broke free, and he grabs my wrist and arm tightly. He drags me into the kitchen, and tries to get me to drink this 'special drink' that he made just for me. I kept telling him no, and that I was not interested. JJ shows up after a few minutes and put this asshole in his place."

"Is that everything? Did he feel you up? Did he grab your breasts?"

"No. I told you everything."

"Thank you for being honest. I know that wasn't easy. OK, lover boy, let's hear your part of the story."

"Katherine had been gone longer than I would have expected. You know women take longer, and with her costume, I figured it would take even a little longer. I started searching the house. Being taller than average, I got a pretty good look around. I see Katherine in the kitchen, and she looks like she is in trouble. I see some guy in a Count Dracula costume has her by the arm.

"He screams, 'You ungrateful bitch. Every woman on campus wants to be with me. Do you know who I am?' As soon as those words left his mouth, I knew who this asshole was. It was déjà vu. I heard almost the exact same words and scenario at a club where I work as a bouncer. This dick is the starting quarterback for the football team. I make myself known. Katherine has a quick wit about her she says, 'Just another asshole with a bad memory. Frank, this asshole doesn't know who he is.'

"I immediately want to leave and get my girlfriend to a safe place. 'We should leave before the asshole population explodes, 'I say. Elvira leads the way, and as I turn to follow her, he pulls me by my shoulder and sucker-punches me. I go down to my knees and shake the cobwebs out."

I hear Meatball say, "Oh shit, here it comes!"

I give Meatball the whole story. I tell him about the fight and getting the quarterback in a submission hold. I made him loudly declare his intentions, for the benefit of the videos being taken. I then force him to drink the special drink that he made for Elvira. We leave the party with cell phones following our exit. The campus police were waiting on us and pulled us over just as soon as we got back on campus. I tell him that I am headed to talk to them now.

Meatball says, "Be very careful of what you say. If they have an attitude, or if you feel like their mind is already made up, then don't say another word. Just say I want a lawyer and I want my phone call. Thanks for calling me. Talk to you later." Meatball ends the call.

I give Katherine my phone. We walk out from the bushes. I look at her and she hugs me.

She starts crying. "JJ, I'm scared."

"Don't be scared, baby. We don't know what we are facing just yet. I'll have the front desk ring your room when I get out. You will be my first contact. You are my lifeline to the outside. I need you to be strong."

I lift her chin and kiss her tear-soaked lips. I smile and whisper, "A little salty, but you still taste good."

She looks at me and mouths, "I love you." She wipes her cheeks and says, "Do you want me to come along and tell my story?"

I shake my head and kiss her again.

"I need to keep my promise. I need to go to campus security. I'll talk to you later."

I fire up the Road King and let it idle. She stands next to me with and arm around my waist. I must make her move, so that I can put up my kickstand. She leans in and kisses my cheek, then turns and walks up the stairs to go in. I rev the bike a couple of times and take off to face what may come.

I pull into the campus security parking lot. There are two cars present; I walk in.

Barny Fife says, "Well, did your girlfriend make it home all right?"

I nod my head.

"Do you know who you assaulted tonight?"

"I didn't assault anyone. He sucker-punched me and I defended myself. If you assholes already have your minds made up, then I have nothing further to say. I want my lawyer and I want a phone call."

"Wait a minute, pal."

"I am not your pal"

"What do you want me to call you?"

"You looked at my license. You know my name."

"We are just trying to get to the truth."

"I think I would be better off talking to the city police or the sheriff."

"Why is that?"

"Really? You work for the university. The other person involved is a big man on campus and represents the university every Saturday during football season. An average student in an incident with Mr. Football. Tell me, Barney, how do you think this is going to play out? Hell, the football coach or one of his minions is probably on his way here now. He is going to tell YOU how this is going to go down. You are CAMPUS COPS. This didn't happen on campus. You may not like it, but you don't have any authority on this case."

Just about that time, a big fella comes blustering in. "Is that him? Is that the little punk that injured my quarterback?"

Barney Fife says, "Coach, we are investigating. We don't have all the facts yet. You are not helping the situation. You need to leave."

"I ain't leaving 'til this punk is in jail."

I start to laugh.

Both the coach and Barney Fife look at me and turn red with rage.

I say, "Call the sheriff's office. I want a lawyer. I want a phone call. You campus creatures can kiss my ass. I better not have any of his football buddies try and intimidate me. I don't intimidate. You bitches already have your two brain-celled minds made up. I am not going to waste my breath. I will give the sheriff my statement. He will release me, or at most charge me with mutual combatant.

"Your boy is going to have to submit to a blood test. When those results show date-rape drugs in his system, he will have a hard time explaining that. It will look bad for the university, the coaching staff, and the players. Your fucking golden boy will have to find somewhere else to play, IF anyone will touch him. Call the sheriff, let's get this circus started. IF I were you two Bozos, I would go search his living quarters, and destroy the evidence. Go on. Go cover up for your piece-of-shit quarterback."

The coach and both Barneys have a shocked look on their face. A revelation has just been presented to them. Maybe, just maybe, their golden boy is a little tarnished. They look at each other and then look at me.

Barney Fife says, "I want to take your statement."

"Call the sheriff, I don't trust you."

He nods at the other Barney, who picks up the phone.

"Yes, this is the university campus police. We are investigating an off-campus incident. The person of interest says that he will give us a statement only if her gives it to you at the same time. We can be there in an hour." He hangs up the phone.

"Do you want to come with us?" Barney Fife asks.

"No, since I am not under arrest, I will meet you there. I am going to bring my girlfriend, and I will be recording this. If there is nothing else, I will see you there."

I leave the office and fire up my bike. It is getting cool, so I go by my room and change clothes. I ask the guy at the entrance desk if he has phone. He does, so I ask to borrow it. He hands it to me, and I call Katherine.

She finally answers it, "Hello?"

"Hey, baby, were you asleep?"

"No. I just didn't recognize the number. I figured you might be calling from any number, so I answered it."

"Good, get dressed. It's getting a little cool. We have a date at the sheriff's office. I'll tell you all about it. We will stop and grab fast food on the way. I am hungry. Bring my phone."

"Good. I am hungry too!"

I pull up at her dorm. I rev the bike a couple of times. I see a window with her smiling face for just a second, and she leaves. I get her helmet out and have it ready for her when she busts out the doors. She comes flying down the stairs. She grabs the helmet and hops on the back. She wraps her arms around, me and taps my crotch letting me know she is ready. She stands up on the passenger pegs and kisses me on the neck.

We take off and head for a late-night fast- food fix. The lobby is closed, so we order our meals using the drive thru. We eat, standing up, in the parking lot. The burger and fries hit the spot. I tell her about what transpired at the campus security office.

She nods her head, taking it all in. "I am glad you called and told me to bring the phone," Katherine says.

"You, asking me that question and talking to Meatball helped keep my head straight and to not be intimidated by the Barneys and the coach. I told the Barneys that I thought the coach or one of his minions would be there any minute. It wasn't two minutes later, the coach busted and started making accusations. I demanded they call the sheriff. I want to tell them the same thing that we told Meatball. Are you OK with that?"

"Absolutely. It is the truth. I did nothing wrong, and neither did you."

We put our helmets back on, and ride to the sheriff's office. I walk in and talk to a woman behind a glass-enclosed half-wall. She is aware of what we want and pushes an electronic lock. I hear a buzz and an audible clack. I open the door and follow my girlfriend into the back. The female deputy takes us to an interview room. It is larger than the ones you see on TV.

A sheriff's deputy stands, and we shake hands. I introduce myself and my girlfriend, he introduces himself as Corporal Mayes. Barney Fife shows up a few minutes later, bringing in a box of donuts. It took every ounce of self-control to not just baaw-haaw in his face when he walks in with a box of donuts. I set my phone on the table, and tell everyone present that I am recording this for my benefit.

The corporal states, "This is the statement of ..."

I state my name and so does Katherine.

"This statement regards an incident the happened at ... "

Katherine gives the address.

The corporal continues, "This incident occurred at approximately 9 - 10 PM on October 31 of 2000. Tell me how we got here?"

Katherine starts with background information, then tells him verbatim what she had told Meatball earlier in the evening. The deputy turns to me, and I tell him exactly what I had told Meatball. I went on to include what had happened at the campus security office, and why we are here now. Barney squirms in his seat as I tell this part.

I tell the Sheriff's deputy that I believe they should get a warrant and do a blood draw on the golden boy since date-rape drugs are time sensitive. "His lawyers or the court can always rule on the admissibility, but the farther from the event, time-wise, the less chance of finding anything. He tried to get my girlfriend to drink it. She wants to press charges if the drink was laced with date-rape drugs. We could be here under a totally different set of circumstances if she had taken the drink."

The deputy said he would call the prosecuting attorney and a judge, to see if they would approve a blood draw and a search of the living quarters.

"We are done here," the deputy says. "Stay in town, please."

I gather my phone and shake his hand. "You know where I live."

In the parking lot, I call my mom and tell her what has happened. There is obvious relief in her voice.

"When will I see you?" she asks.

"How about Thanksgiving week? We plan to split our time between your place and Katherine's family." Katherine nods in agreement.

"Katherine? Who is Katherine?"

I put the phone on speaker. "Mom, you are on speaker. Say hello to Katherine."

"Hello Katherine. It is nice to meet you."

"Thank you, Mrs. Johnson. I want to say thank you for raising such a wonderful man. He has manners and he is very respectful."

"I was afraid I was going to lose him for a while."

"Jack told me about losing his dad. I am sorry for your loss. I don't think you will ever lose him. He cares for you a great deal."

"Thank you. He is my world."

"I am glad to just be a part of it."

Mom calls me Jack. She never calls me Jack unless whatever follows is important to her.

"Jack. I look forward to meeting Katherine in person. You two stay safe and I'll see you in three weeks. How long will you have off?"

Katherine says, "We will have a week off. I was hoping to spend the first part with you and then travel to my parents on Wednesday and spend the rest of the week with them. If that will be all right."

"Yes dear, I'm afraid most of our Thanksgiving traditions passed with my husband. We can still have a nice dinner with just us. If that will be all right."

"I am looking forward to it."

"Jack, don't be a stranger. I love you. Goodbye." She ends the call.

I call Meatball and give him an update. I tell him about my boss advertising one-hundred dollars for the best video of the incident.

He laughed and said, "That was a great move. Between that and the sheriff's deputy and the recording, you aren't near as dumb as you look."

I laugh, and tell him "I want to see him around Thanksgiving. I want to bring Katherine to the clubhouse."

He coughs on that one.

He asks, "Are you sure about that?"

"I think so, why?"

"If you are serious about her, I wouldn't bring her to the clubhouse. You know women come in three categories, right?" We got pass-arounds, property ofs, and old ladies. What category would you put her in?"

"I don't think I could put her in any of those."

"Then don't bring her."

"Gotcha. See you." Katherine looks puzzled. "I'll explain another time," I say.

I text Harley and give him an update. I let him know that I would be at work and to please keep the reward for the best video of party on Halloween night.

I leaned down to kiss Katherine. I whisper in her ear, "I hope the activities of tonight haven't changed your feelings towards me."

"Hell no, baby. If anything, my feelings are stronger. You stood up for me and protected me. You have shown me that you have my best interests in your heart. I am afraid to tell you how I feel, but I think I am in love with you."

"I don't use the L-word lightly. I can say I have strong feelings for you. It wouldn't take much for me to fall head over heels for you."

She pulls me down into a toe-curling kiss. "Let's go home. We got class tomorrow."

Wednesday is the day that the school newspaper comes out. The headline read, 'QB out for Saturdays game - food poisoning believed to be the culprit.' I laugh. I wonder if the Sheriff got a blood pull, or if they examined the stomach contents if he got his stomach pumped. I make it through my classes, half in a daze all day. I see one of the football players in the hallway. He makes a special effort to come at me in the hallway. He tries to get close and throw a shoulder into me. I had figured something like this was going to happen, so I am ready and avoid his attempt. I slip by and help him run into the wall. He yells at me and calls me a chicken-shit. I just keep walking. I call my guidance counselor and make an appointment. She has an opening late in the day, and I take it.