All Comments on 'Alice The Exhibitionist'

by Captainwood2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

OMG

Wish my lady would do that

Love to watch her suck and fuck

So erotic

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great start, 5 Stars. Can't wait to read more about Alice. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh my, so erotic! There has to be more, please.

Captainwood2Captainwood29 months agoAuthor

Thanks folks, coming soon!

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguy9 months ago

A lovely story but I liked the first part better than the second. Years ago, when I was a pre-med undergraduate student in college, I got to observe medical rounds at a local hospital. A doctor removed the robe from a woman in front a group of interns and me so that we could observe her body. She had a serious illness but a strong will to live. She was about 40 years old and very attractive looking with beautiful breasts. I was only 20 at the time. I struggled to appear professional in front of the patient and the others in the room. I don't know how that patient would have felt if she knew that I was just a 20-year-old college student. I liked the second part of the story where the couple goes to the nude beach but felt that it was completely unrealistic for the girlfriend to suck on a complete stranger's cock. There is a big difference from being turned on by allowing another man to see your girlfriend nude and allowing her to have sex with another man, especially a complete stranger.

BobbieKayeCutieBobbieKayeCutie7 months ago

I stopped reading as soon as I read "tiny breasts, 32B." 32B is not tiny, it's just about average. I didn't read long enough to find out if you think a seven inch penis is small.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous