Alice Wants to Watch Pt. 02

Story Info
Ivy can't resist the chance.
5.9k words
4.74
10.8k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

Ivy arrived at their door struggling to breathe. Her greatest fear was that the whole thing was a cruel prank. Her next greatest fear was that Ben really did want to have sex with her and that she'd prove inadequate. After all, Alice had happily revealed how adventurous she was and, despite all assurances, Ivy didn't think that she could compete with that.

The hug with Alice felt rather different but still enjoyable. Ivy appreciated the peck on her cheek. She could sense the excitement of the other woman -- and the nerves as well. Alice understood since she was practically shaking. And then Ben hugged her again - this time holding her tighter so that her C-cup breasts pressed against him before he let one hand slip down to her generous, meaty arse. His kiss was genuine enough as she surrendered to the press of his lips against hers. Alice was right about Ben's skills as a lover. But it felt so wrong to be hugged and kissed by a man while his partner looked on

"Relax," breathed Ben as he hugged her tighter. "We're going to have a lot of fun. We will keep you safe."

Ben returned to Alice, briefly, and the couple hugged and kissed - and groped each other - before they sat Ivy on their comfy lounge. Ben sat close, of course. Alice chose another chair from where she could watch all the action. The small talk was welcome but Ivy could not stop her heart from pounding. How could she ignore the fact she was there to have sex with another woman's man? She was sure that Ben could feel her trembling. And it felt strange to have Alice watching so intently. But Ivy enjoyed Ben's touch as he stroked her hands and her arm. It had been a long time since a man had showed any interest in her.

Ben was feeling almost as nervous as the other two. He was acutely aware that he was expected to perform brilliantly. And, still, in the back of his mind he was concerned about how Alice might react. But he was well aware that nothing would happen unless he made it so. Not normally the dominant type, this night he needed to take charge, however gently, for Ivy's sake.

Alice had been absolutely correct, however, in predicting that he would enjoy the variety. Carefully, Ben slipped his hand up and began stroking Ivy's breasts through her shirt. She gasped, at first, but there was no denying how good it felt to be touched like that. Given her nerves, at least it was distracting. She'd come without a bra and was aware that Ben's fingers were now making her thick, dark nipples grow and harden. It was like being groped on a first date -- only more enjoyable, somehow. And weird since she was aware that Alice was staring at them.

Ben was feeling a little nervous, as well. He too, found it strange to have licence to grope - and fuck -- another woman while Alice watched. But these new, bigger tits felt great under his touch. And her nipples were telling the story of Ivy's arousal.

"You feel good, Ivy," he said, just loud enough for Alice to hear. "We're going to have fun."

Ivy wasn't sure what to do next. She didn't want to be passive and, imagining Alice's encouragement, dropped a hand to Ben's leg. He approved her move and, with a smile, nudged her hand towards his crotch. Ivy did not resist and he pressed her hand over his already swollen cock. That heightened Ivy's nerves but it was a pleasant surprise to find that Alice had not lied -- her man was well-equipped after all. And a nervous glance across the room showed that Alice was grinning with her own excitement.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want," Ben reminded Ivy.

But the younger, plump woman was acutely aware of the challenge she had accepted from this kinky couple. She was determined to show she was up for it. There was no doubting, either, how good that hard lump felt in Ben's pants. She pressed her hand a little harder, trying to wrap her fingers around as much of him as she could. She'd truly missed having a nice hard cock in her bed.

Ben kissed her again, more forcefully. Ivy kissed him back, her own arousal and pent-up frustrations starting to get the better of her. She let Ben's tongue work its way into her mouth and sighed deeply as his hands began to undo her shirt.

"Told you he's good," murmured Alice as she began to squirm at the sight of the other two.

Ivy was aware that she was holding her breath as Ben undid her buttons. There was always a moment of self-doubt when she let a man undress her -- Alice's kind words about her bust had not changed that. But she had no idea of how nervous and excited Ben was -- only moments way from getting his eyes, and hands, on her bare tits. His own heart was pounding as he peeled her shirt away, exposing her juicy breasts and her thick, dark nipples.

"Oh, fuck," moaned Alice from the other chair.

"Do you like them?" Ivy asked nervously.

She had no idea how good her tits were -- plump and firm, sitting high and perky. Their pale skin was offset wonderfully by her dark, thick nipples. Ben was more than happy with the young woman's breasts.

"So gorgeous," he breathed and he really meant it.

Ivy was already moaning softly as Ben began to heft her C-cup tits. She knew she was melting, Ben proving himself to be a patient and skilled lover. Her body was responding better than any man before him. Her nipples had grown bigger and harder, threatening to make holes in him.

"They're beautiful, Ivy," Ben said aloud, excited to fondle and grope a fresh pair.

"Enjoy those big tits, honey," called out Alice softly, her hand now inside her t-shirt as she played with her own teats.

Ben hurriedly kissed Ivy but his mouth was soon moving down to those juicy tits -- and the inviting, thick nipples presented to him. He licked them both before engulfing them in his mouth. The C-cup tits were a thrill but he'd never had such incredible nipples before. They felt good against his tongue as he gently sucked and licked on them. Ivy's deep moan of relief and pleasure was all he needed. He sucked a little harder as he pressed her hand against his steely cock.

Ivy almost could not believe how good it was to have a man's mouth on her bare tits. It no longer felt wrong or deviant to be enjoying another woman's man. Her free hand was holding Ben around the shoulders, enjoying his manly bulk just as she had imagined when masturbating. Whether it was her own lust or Ben's skill as a lover, she most definitely wanted him to fuck her.

He had the same idea. Glancing at Alice touching herself, listening to her soft sounds of arousal, he dragged Ivy to her feet.

"You're very sexy, Ivy," he said, making sure that Alice could hear. "Lets do this in the bedroom."

Ivy did not hesitate to follow. She threw a quick look at the other woman -- but Alice showed only elation on her sweet face. And Ben's hand was tugging on hers, insistent that they use the couple's bed to continue their foreplay.

"You have a sexy body, Ivy," he said, this time making sure that his partner could hear as they headed for the bedroom.

Ben led the way, enjoying the sight of her hefty tits bouncing as they walked. Alone, for a moment, he returned his attention to Ivy's chest. Alice had definitely been correct and he could not help but enjoy Ivy's larger, meaty tits. Not that he was judging, but it was a wicked thrill to be massaging them, feeling their extra weight and tweaking the thick, dark nipples. His cock was throbbing now which made him think of for a tit-fuck -- Ivy was big enough for that and perhaps Alice would enjoy the sight. But he suckled on Ivy some more as her moans grew louder.

Not wanting to let Alice change her mind, he soon was hugging her tight again. His hands found her generous butt and grabbed hard. Alice had confessed that she felt fat but Ben had to agree with his own, slimmer partner -- there was nothing wrong with having some meat to hold onto and Ivy was nicely curved. They were both panting, hearts racing, and Ben knew what to do.

"Your turn," he said to Ivy. "You undress me first."

Ivy was in no state to turn down the invitation. Her blood pounding in her ears, and her cunt throbbing nicely, she quickly pulled his t-shirt up over his head. She barely suppressed her gasp of pleasure at the sight of his broad hairy chest. How could she have gotten so lucky? Why would Alice permit her to enjoy Ben like this? But she showed her appreciation by running her fingers softly through his chest hair. And then, hands shaking a little, she pulled open his jeans and deftly lowered his underpants -- letting his thick, long cock spring into view.

"Oh, fuck..." gasped Ivy, so long denied the thrill of a man's body.

Instinctively, she wrapped a hand around the throbbing shaft. The hardness and the heat were impressive, no matter how long she'd been denied. But that was the moment when Alice walked into the bedroom -- naked now except for a short t-shirt that failed to cover her ting, tight bottom. Surprised, Ivy could not help reacting by letting go of Ben. But he took her hand in his.

"Don't stop, Ivy" he said to her softly. "You like my cock, don't you?"

"Yes... its beautiful..."

Alice groaned to herself as she dropped onto the armchair in the corner and spread her legs. She was eager for the show and delighted to share her man's cock since it was, indeed, quite gorgeous.

"Say it again," Ben commanded softly.

"You have a beautiful cock," said Ivy, just loud enough for Alice to hear and moan.

Ben had positioned them both so that Alice had a full side-on view -- able to see everything. He guided Ivy's hand back to his aching meat and was impressed by her two-handed technique and she began slowly to stroke up and down his full length. Ben glanced to check on Alice but she was not looking at him -- her gaze was fixed on the plump, younger woman as she pleasured the hard cock, Alice's fingers beginning to edge herself with fingertips grazing over her cunt lips.

"Don't stop," Ben repeated, this time with his hands on the top of Ivy's shoulders.

By this point Ivy had no intention of stopping It felt strange and obscene to be pleasuring a man while another woman watched. But she knew what Ben wanted -- what every man wanted - and she had no desire to be ungrateful. Ivy sank to her knees, still holding Ben's seven inches in both hands and took the head between her wet lips. In the corner, legs spread wide, Alice moaned lustfully and parted her cunt lips, exposing her hard clitoris to the warm air.

"I know you like my cock, Ivy" Ben was saying to his new lover. "Your mouth feels so good on my big cock."

"Fuuuuckk...." gasped Alice, watching as Ivy began to swallow her newest cock.

Ivy didn't even mind when Ben gently grasped her head to encourage her to take him deeper. It was better that he was taking charge, the more experienced man taking her deeper into her wildest sexual experience. She had no idea it was part of the show that Ben was giving to Alice. And he enjoyed pulling the plump woman further onto his cock.

Ben glanced over at Alice, seeing her now tracing one finger around the base of her clitoris as her wetness began to ooze. That was all the reason he needed to thrust his cock a little deeper into Ivy's mouth.

"Yes, Ivy -- suck it."

Ivy normally did not like crude talk. But Ben was so nice -- and so sexy. And his cock was so impressive between her lips. She was aware of how turned-on he made her feel, how strongly her body was responding.

Eager for more, Ben pulled Ivy to her feet. After a gentle kiss on her forehead, he quickly stripped naked the younger woman. This was a moment when Ivy felt self-conscious about her body -- every woman does their first time with a new man. But she felt his passion and his approval as Ben grabbed and groped at her, squeezing her bottom with an appreciative moan before gently spanking her. His energy was making Ivy even more turned-on but she'd not forgotten about the other person in the room -- though a look towards Alice showed the older, slimmer woman looking slack-jawed and obviously enjoying the performance.

"You don't need to worry," said Ben. "You have a great body and I'm gonna make it feel so good."

Alice could not suppress her moan at his pledge and shifted her finger so she was toying with the soaking entrance to her cunt. She watched intently as her partner squeezed the generous butt of another woman. Even the slim Alice could appreciate the curves of the younger woman. Alice was still forcing her eyes open as she watched her man lay another woman down on their bed and begin to part her thighs. Alice loved Ben's foreplay and it was intensely arousing to see it used on another woman. She could not stop herself dipping her finger into her hole as she heard Ivy moan gently from Ben's first touch of her hairy cunt.

"Such a yummy pussy," Ben said aloud, inspiring Alice with his running commentary.

"Oh, fuck..." gasped Ivy. "Please..."

"Shall I finger you?" he asked as he lowered his mouth onto Ivy's heaving C-cup tits.

"Please, yes... anything..."

Alice knew she would not last much longer. She liked to edge but it was too damn hot watching Ben pleasure another woman. She'd imagined this for so long.

Ivy gave out a guttural groan as Ben, still suckling on her generous breasts, slipped two fingers inside her wet hole. That was enough for Alice who copied the gesture, ramming two of her own fingers into her sopping cunt. Her groan was almost as loud as that from Ivy.

"Ohhhh... faaarrrrckkk..." came the next sound from Ivy.

"Cum for me, Ivy" said Ben firmly. "Let that juicy cunt cum on my fingers."

"Oh, Jesus..." moaned Alice as she tried to suppress the sound of her own orgasm.

Not that it was needed since Ivy was cumming hard and loud and bucking her hips against Ben's thrusting fingers. She'd not been able to make herself cum like that for ages. But she stopped suddenly when she felt Ben moving down the bed. Something made her think of their audience and Ivy's inhibitions reappeared.

"What are you?..."

"I'm going to give you my hard cock," Ben explained. "After I prepare you by eating your cunt."

"Let him eat you," commanded Alice from her chair. "His dick is big."

Ivy snapped her thighs open. It wasn't just the command from the other woman. She felt foolish to reject a man who wanted to put his mouth on her sex. Too few boyfriends had been keen enough and she was aching in just the right way. She cried out as his tongue parted her lips. They were nicely unfurled, surrounded by her soft hair and framing her wet, open hole. Ben wasted no more time, knowing that Alice was enjoying the performance. Already, Alice had resumed teasing her swollen clitoris -- just as her man's tongue found Ivy's throbbing nub.

"Oh... what... faaarrckk... oh, shit..."

Ivy no longer cared that the other woman could hear her orgasmic eruptions. Alice had been telling the truth and Ben was exquisitely skilled at eating pussy. As Ivy writhed and orgasmed, Alice allowed herself another intense climax. She loved the way her man gave oral pleasure and had been desperate to watch him eat another woman's snatch - and the delighted cries from the plump, young Ivy were too much for her.

"Ivy, this pussy tastes good," mumbled Ben.

And Alice, staring through half-closed eyes, gently flicked her button, and exploded into orgasm, her cunt juices flowing freely onto the chair.

On the bed, Ivy was bucking and writhing against Ben's face. Her hands reached up to mash her plump breasts as she gushed her juices into this man's mouth.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Ben asked Ivy, his face wet.

"Fuck me," she groaned. "Please...I need it."

Checking to see that Alice was watching, and still happy for him to enjoy another woman, Ben presented his thick erection to Ivy.

"Suck me," he said aloud. "Make love to my cock, Ivy, so I can fuck you."

Alice almost could not believe how brazen her man was being. She loved his dirty talk -- and the response from Ivy who, still gasping for breath, parted her lips to take the swollen cock in her mouth. This time she took the lead, fondling Ben's hairy balls as she bobbed along his shaft. Ivy had no idea how much Alice was enjoying the view, spreading her cunt wide as she tried to delay her next orgasm.

Ben had to admit that he was enjoying the plump body of his new lover. Ivy had lovely curves and the extra flesh on her bones seemed tailor-made for vigorous fucking. He positioned himself above her, his cock resting against her sopping snatch.

"You like my cock?"

"It's beautiful," came the reply from Ivy, now overwhelmed by her lust.

"Want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, please..." she gasped.

Alice had two fingers inside her cunt once more -- moving slowly as she waited.

"Say it," Ben urged Ivy.

"Please, I need it..."

Ben was in no mood to make her wait. He pressed the head of his shaft against the hairy cunt lips and then forced himself inside her opening.

"Ooohhh... faaaarrrckkk..." came the loud moan as Ivy received Ben's thick cock.

Alice was fingering herself now -- trying to move her hand in time with Ben's hips. He took only three strokes to plunge fully into Ivy. And her reaction to being filled by a big, hard cock was superb, crying out and trying to spread her legs wide to give him the best access possible. She was cumming by the time Ben had begun his proper screwing, slowly but forcefully driving his length fully into her spasming cunt.

"Fuck her," cried out Alice through the haze of her own orgasm.

"I'm fucking you, Ivy," Ben said aloud. "Cum on my cock."

"Oh, Jesus,... I'm cumming ... oh, fuck... don't stop..."

It had been too long for Ivy. And no man before now had been as good a lover as Ben. It was more than a relief to be split and filled by Ben's wondrous manhood. Ivy allowed herself a brief thought of gratitude to Alice -- and then abandoned herself completely to the ecstasy of being screwed expertly.

Its said that an orgasm is a little death and Ivy now wondered if, indeed, she might die from so much pleasure. The cock in her pussy was stretching her in the most wonderful way. She exploded as Ben gave her long, powerful strokes of his manhood. It was even better when she felt his balls slapping against her cunt lips.

"Pleeeeassssee..." Ivy begged as her fingers tore at the sheets.

Across the room, Alice was cumming noisily as she rammed three of her own fingers into her sopping hole. Unlike the younger woman, Alice had never felt it was too debauched to watch Ben fuck another woman. It was even better than she'd imagined -- the weight of her boyfriend pinning the plump, young Ivy to the bed, as he rammed his hips against her and plunged that hard cock into the wet hole.

But Ivy was starting to slow down. No boyfriend of hers had ever fucked her so good or for so long. Already Ben had given her the best screwing of her life. Her juicy tits heaved as she panted hard from their shared exertions. She expected him to withdraw now and was surprised when he, instead, shifted positions - lifting himself off her body and grabbing her ankles to place them on his shoulders.

"What are you?..."

"We're not done yet, Ivy. You're so sexy I have to keep fucking you."

"Don't stop," commanded Alice from her chair, once more edging herself with a wet finger teasing her tight anus.

Ben had no intention of stopping. With Ivy's legs high and nicely spread, he resumed his pounding of her hole. And Ivy resumed her cries of orgasmic bliss as she surrendered completely to the experience of being a fuck doll for this sexy man. He seemed to have boundless energy. Thanks to this new position, his cock went deeper and harder into her aching, soaking cunt.

"What are you doing to me?" she mumbled in her orgasmic frenzy.

"I'm fucking you, sexy Ivy. And not stopping till you're really done."

"Oh, Jesus..." she protested but would have happily died right there with Ben's fat dick inside her.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers
12