Alice Wants to Watch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice knew exactly how that felt. She found it incredible to watch Ben fuck another woman, to see his fat cock slamming into Ivy's tight hole.

"Do you like me fucking you, Ivy?" he was asking.

Oh, Jesus... I've never been so wet..."

"I love watching your big tits bounce," Ben growled.

And he made sure to ram her even harder -- to prove the point and make her flesh jiggle obscenely, knowing that Alice was watching and incredibly aroused by the sight. She, too, admired the younger woman's tits and loved seeing them move in ways that her small bust never did.

Alice watched Ben roll Ivy onto her side - his cock never ceasing its thrusting in her soaked hole -- and resumed fingering herself as the other woman continued to cry out from each powerful orgasm. She guessed that this position was a new experience for Ivy. It would give her a more intense feel of Ben's cock as it plunged into her tight cunt. Alice was even more delighted by the scene since she knew that poor Ivy had been almost desperate for a cock.

It was not until Ben -- using his experience -- detected that Ivy was beyond her limits that he finally relented and withdrew from her steaming hole. He made sure that Alice could see his cock, hard and glistening with the cunt juices of another woman. But Alice was a dishevelled mess, slack-jawed as she herself began to recover from some most intense pleasure.

"You're stopping?" breathed Ivy. "But you didn't cum."

She was used to men who fucked briefly and unloaded -- and then left.

"I'm not done fucking you yet," explained Ben, matter-of-factly.

"Oh," was all that Ivy could say, hearing the moan of lust from her newest friend in the corner of the room.

***********************

Alice had not moved from the chair. There was no need when she could position herself perfectly, legs hooked wide over the arms and her snatch easily accessible - and on display for the others. Alice didn't mind showing off her body or her cunt. Just as she was intrigued by the plump body of the lovely Ivy. She appreciated her own body, slim and taut. But it was hard to take her eyes of those luscious juicy tits, especially when they shook and bounced as Ben fucked Ivy deep and hard.

And Alice took careful note, now, of the way Ben enjoyed Ivy's fleshy body -- his hands busy stroking and fondling, enjoying the generous bottom and the big, perky tits. The slim Alice had never really contemplated any lesbian exploration. But she was looking at those thick, dark nipples that stood out so long and hard...

As for Ivy, she'd long been denied the kind of touching she as enjoying from Ben. lt soon had the desired effect. Ivy was a little surprised at how quickly her lust returned but it was not long before her breathing quickened once more. She felt her cunt begin to moisten. And her own curiosity -- and lust -- was enough to cause her to resume stroking Ben's amazing cock. She'd been fucked good by that amazing manhood which was enough to ignore her inhibitions and let Alice watch on as she pleasured her man.

"Ivy, you're so sexy," he moaned for the benefit of Alice. "And now I have to fuck you again."

"I've never done it twice," confessed Ivy.

The tone in her voice made it clear that Ivy was ready for more fucking. She jumped a little as Ben slapped her bottom -- but she heard the groan of appreciation from Alice and let him slap her other cheek. After all, this this was a regular part of sex play for this strange couple.

"I have to fuck you again, Ivy," said Ben solemnly. "With a lovely, juicy butt like yours."

He was rolling Ivy over onto her front and she misunderstood. She tried to wriggle away from him.

"Not anal," she said with a whine of concern. "Not that..."

"Not anal," Ben said softly. "Just a licking..."

"Take his tongue," called out Alice. "You'll love it."

Alice was already twisting in the chair to reach under her tight little bottom with one hand. A single wet finger was stroking softly around her small, brown hole as she breathed hard and imagined it was she who was receiving Ben's tongue.

Ivy was not at all accustomed to such a casual approach to sexual pleasure. Nor to men who adored her bum. But Ben truly thought her generous arse was a thing of beauty. And, what was more he'd noticed the way her meaty bottom framed her anus -- not like Alice's skinny butt but a nicely-formed tunnel that drew him to the puckered backdoor.

"I'm not... its dirty..." Ivy tried to protest.

Though she did not struggle as Ben's strong hands pulled her cheeks apart. Ivy was sure that it was dirty and humiliating -- and feared for the reaction if he found her butt hole distasteful. And then his tongue touched against her tight opening and Ivy felt the first, wonderful sensations surge through her body.

"Ohhhh..." she murmured.

"Lick her, baby," called out Alice, her finger now beginning to push at her own rear entrance.

Ivy simply could not hide the strange pleasure she felt from having a man lick her back there. It was deeply embarrassing to discover such pleasure in her most taboo place. But there was no stopping the way her body reacted. Now she understood why Alice was so adventurous in her sex play. If a tongue felt so good back there, she had to wonder what other pleasures were in store. And when Ben slipped a finger into her cunt, while still lapping at her anus, Ivy was surprised by the sounds that escaped from her throat. It was all so new and wondrous -- but Ivy was just as happy when Ben told her it was time to fuck some more.

"Ride me, Ivy," he groaned to her. "Sit on my big cock."

Happy to have Ben to move from her butt hole, now Ivy had another problem.

"On top... I've never..."

But in the chair, Alice was groaning aloud at the thought of watching the plum Ivy ride her man's cock. And Ben was insistent, explaining to the novice Ivy just how to get into position. He was so confident, so encouraging that Ivy was able to ignore the loud moans from the other woman. Besides, she was ready for anything that meant taking that thick cock inside her again. Squatting in an almost ungainly way, one hand holding his, Ivy was soon herself lowering herself onto Ben's pole.

"Ohhhh... oh, Jesus..." she groaned.

Alice responded by cumming herself, one finger jammed into each of her holes. She was aided by the fact that Ben had, once more, position Ivy so that her meaty tits and generous arse were fully on show. Alice had the perfect view of Ben's cock impaling the now eager Ivy. And the way Ivy's flesh rippled as she bounced on his swollen shaft. Alice orgasms were only enhanced by the animal-like moaning of the astonished Ivy.

"Hands and knees, Ivy," commanded Ben as he saw she was tiring from the new position. "Take my cock properly, Ivy," he followed.

Ivy was too stunned by the intense sexual pleasure to argue. Or to notice that Ben arranged their fucking to give Alice the best seat in the house. The fact that Alice was watching so keenly no longer mattered to Ivy who was focused only on her much-needed sexual relief. She could only offer the thought that no man had ever made her so wet as the lovely Ben.

"Ohhh... FUCK..." she cried out as Ben fucked her hard from behind.

"Ivy, your tight cunt feels so good," called out Ben as he rammed the plump, younger woman.

Alice wanted to call out her encouragement -- but it was hardly needed and, besides, she was too busy with her own climax as she watched her man plough into the astonished Ivy. Unlike Ben, Alice had a view of Ivy's plump tits as they bounced and swung in time to his thrusting. She had not yet realised how keen she was becoming with the body of the plump, younger woman. Nor had she expected that Ben would provide such a show.

"Oh... what?..." moaned Ivy as Ben slapped her meaty butt.

He was ploughing her from behind -- a more vigorous fuck than Ivy had ever experienced. And her fleshy butt was a thing of beauty. Slapping a bottom during doggy came almost naturally to him now. And he very much enjoyed the way Ivy's flesh responded. The extra jiggling of her butt and the sounds of his slapping against her skin were quickly taking him to the edge of his own climax.

"Oh... oh..." Ivy was groaning in response to each slap, shocked at the pain and, even more, at the pleasure she felt from the stinging blows.

"I'm fucking cumming," called out Alice -- though it was totally unnecessary for her to announce it.

Ivy wanted to say something. But that was impossible as neither her brain or her mouth could function properly. The lovely spanking on her bottom was so confusing. And she was almost screaming out each time that amazing cock in her tight cunt pushed her over the orgasmic cliff.

"I wanna cum, too," groaned Ben, who no longer saw a reason to delay his own release.

"Yes, baby," called out Alice. "On her face. Give it to her..."

Ben, in his lust, forgot Ivy's request about facials. Alice, in a frenzy, chose to ignore it. And Ivy knew this was the moment to abandon such foolishness. Everything this couple had done to her had been intensely pleasurable. A facial might be dirty but suddenly it was the right thing to do. Ben's wonderful cock and his heavy balls were perfect and Ivy was ready.

She followed Ben's lead, quickly slipping to her knees on the floor. To the side of his hip, she saw Alice fingering herself and almost drooling at the prospect. Ivy realised that her new friend would have the perfect view. But it was her first facial and she actually was excited to share it - after all, it was Alice's man who was about to coat her face with semen.

"Give it to her," called Alice.

"I'm ready for a big load," Ivy grinned up at Ben.

Ben was already stroking his cock and only too happy to oblige.

"You two are dirty sluts," he groaned as he threw his head back.

His cum shot hard from the head of his cock -- the first blast landing a thick string of sticky semen from Ivy's cheek and over her nose to her forehead. She was shocked by the force of his cumming but stayed completely still -- determined to give Alice the best show possible. And Ben kept shooting, his balls nicely full and his orgasm intense. The next blast flew high, into Ivy's soft brown hair.

Alice was delighted, her groans competing with Ben's as she rammed her fingers into her spasming cunt. She was always delighted at a nice, thick facial from her man and it was thrilling to see him coating Ivy's cute face. And to see her so willingly accepting her first facial as the wads of sticky semen kept splashing on her face and dripping down to her tits.

"Fuck, yes..." moaned Alice as she watched -- and orgasmed.

Ivy was amazed at how much stuff a man could produce -- or maybe it was a more manly man like Ben. But she, too, found herself strangely thrilled to receive so much of his cum directly onto her face. The taboo, her inhibitions, only made it more exciting and the soft splashes, and the warm odour, were an erotic contrast to the power of his ejaculation. She'd never thought it could be so erotic -- and rewarding -- to allow a man to shoot his cum in to her face. And she was glad it was Ben -- and Alice -- who'd given her this first experience.

Entranced, Ivy barely noticed when Ben placed his hand on the back of her head and pulled her face closer to him. He was presenting his cock to her, the remnants of his ejaculation sitting in thick blobs around the end of his cock.

"Good girl, Ivy," he breathed. "You look so beautiful. And now you should clean me."

Ivy did not hesitate. Other men had wanted her to lick their semen -- Ivy secretly enjoyed it. It seemed weird to clean Ben as Alice watched but that did not stop her from hungrily sucking and licking till all traces cum were removed from the now softening shaft. She felt grateful, to Ben, even submissive. Alice, too, and somehow Ivy sensed that this was the beginning of something more. Already she was hoping that there would be more occasions like this with Alice and Ben.

*************************

Ivy was in the shower as Alice and Ben cuddled and fondled each other on the bed - the same bed where he had just fucked and facialled another woman.

"No regrets?" he wanted to know.

"That was so fucking hot. You'd better recover by tonight. I need you to fuck me good."

"I'll recover. Plus I'll bring along Bart," replied Ben with a grin, referring to their new, 10-inch vibrator.

"Next time," Alice said in voice filled with lust, "I want you to stick your finger in her arse."

"You like her meaty tits, don't you?"

"Maybe I do."

"If there is a next time, I want to see you both make-out."

"You dirty bastard," she grinned at her lover.

12