All Comments on 'Alice's Restaurant'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
samissamisover 19 years ago
Welcome

This and your other submission today were both wonderful and very well written. A breath of fresh air of otherwise hackneyed submissions.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 19 years ago
Outstanding

This story reminds me of the To Serve and Protect series, for which I write. Very nice romance. Well-defined characters, and good motivations behind the sex. Did you know it was picked as an Editors Choice? You should be in contention for a top prize if the story came in time to get votes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A great story

Very nicely written, a pleasure to read something that allows you to see the participants as people rather than just body parts.

Wasn't too keen on the butt plug and the like but thats perhaps just me, seem to get a little too anatomical at that point and a little more like everyone else.

I think there is mileage left in the characters and the situation and hope there is more to come.

Thanks for sharing your work

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 19 years ago
Well written and sensual piece

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You have a special gift

The story is so beautiful, your language skills are exquisite and all that I ask is for you to keep up this good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing Prose

It is wonderful to see someone that can put together a story that is sex based without having it non-stop. You should definetly continue these characters. You have done an amazing job developing them, it would be a real shame for them to simply disappear.

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Finest Vicuna

A very well written "falling in love story" without any sacharine sentiment in a strong story line.

? died or dyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read all four parts of the series, and the were all fantastic. I am amazed at your storytelling ability, engrossing characters, meaningful storylines, LOTS of emotion.

I am looking forward to more of your work, and hoping for more based on these characters.

CUDOS!!!

I am making the same comment on all four parts because they all deserve it.

lucky-E-levenlucky-E-levenover 19 years ago
Diamond in the Rough

*swallows hard* Well, Alpaca, I must begin with thank you. I greatly enjoyed this piece for many reasons. Sure, it's nice to dive into a story and not be put off by grammar in the first paragraph, but it's exceptional when the story employs some stimulating vocabulary and can actually be called a story instead of 'just another romp'. The plot (*gasp* Did I just say 'plot' about a piece of erotica?) was engaging from the beginning and successfully built up throughout, ending with a bang complete with warm fuzzies. I never got lost in the action (directionally speaking) and the action never lost my interest (feline-ly speaking) *wink*. Congratulations on a very complete piece of erotica. May you continue and enjoy the same success with all your work.

~lucky

SweetVASweetVAabout 19 years ago
Wish I'd read you sooner.. ;)

This is the first of your submissions that I've read and I think I've been missing out! I enjoyed this thoroughly and look forward to reading more. Thanks!

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaabout 18 years ago
Loved It

The fisting made me a little squemish, thinking that it had to be painful, even though Carrie loved it. I really enjoyed the characters, especially adorable zany Alicia, and thought the writing was exceptional. The dialogue, and story were very believable and I easily found myself drawn into the great characters and what they were feeling. Terrific story!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
What can I say that has'nt been said already

I must say 'twas a beautiful story

PhineasPhineasover 14 years ago
Good but...

Great sex, of course, but the story itself had a lot of type / grammar issues and parts seemed awfully convenient or contrived. All in all a good read though!

vixenfurryvixenfurryover 12 years ago
reminds me of a comedian that once said...

"you can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant."

it was really great it just totally reminded me of that and is now going to make me think of this whenever i hear it or think of it. lol

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
So very yummy!

A very yummy story! Your brilliant writing brought this all together! Have you ever thought of adding to this story? Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed this story and I'm looking forward to reading chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fun, and good english!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Some bad can turn into some fab ..... Lovely turnaround ..... Nice reading with a interesting story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I luv it when two hot strangers are brought together by chance and immediately hit it off. Normally I’m a slow reader but I downed this splendid offering in one go. Thank you for a captivating erotic story with an oh so surprising end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, lots of great sex but also a good story, off to read more of your stuff thanks

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Sounds like they both saved each other. A well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next part. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous