All Comments on 'Alice's Story'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
cindylynn34cindylynn34about 9 years ago
u

unique thoughts and journey ,, thanks for taking us on it..

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Erotic

This story was very erotic, more a love story than anything else. I found myself hoping Ulysses and Alice would end up as a couple then getting married. Unfortunately circumstances worked against them.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXabout 9 years ago

She should have came home pregnant, making her ex jealous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
really?

so you just delete any even mildly negative comments?

tw_holttw_holtabout 9 years agoAuthor
to the prev anon

What was your comment? I deleted one that was idiotic, accused the story of being racist, typical troll crap for this category. Maybe I mis-clicked and deleted yours too. I only saw and deleted the troll one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
prev anon

My comment was about how unlikely it seems that Ulysses would stop to ask if her tasting her own juices was okay before kissing her, but never even seem to consider mentioning using protection. It just seems somewhat inconsistent to me.

DarknsDarknsabout 4 years ago

A “non-stereotypical” black man? It was refreshing to read. I, too, like to think of myself as non-stereotypical. Great story, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Bun in the oven???

With all the cum deposited in Alice's womb, did she get pregnant????

washdog10washdog10over 1 year ago

What, pray tell is your idea of a stereotypical black man? Whether you agree with it or not, to many black men you making an identity of a black man being non-stereotypical is offensive to say the least and I am numbered among them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous