All Comments on 'Alice's Wonderland: Be a Good Girl'

by SamanthaJackson

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Better and better

KodJak22KodJak22about 1 year ago

My feedback for all parts.

I really like the idea. The build up is good and it makes sense in itself. Some more of him being needy due to sexual frustration would be nice. Hope this story continues for some more parts.

A suggestion. Please mark this storyline as a series. Then we will receive a link for the next part at the end. At the moment we have to search for the next part by date of upload. I normally wouldn't bother as I think when there is no link to the next part, the author didn't write the next part. You could loose some potential readers for to this.

Thanks for sharing and thanks for the entertainment.

SamanthaJacksonSamanthaJacksonabout 1 year agoAuthor

@KodJak22 you had me confused for a few minutes there! I actually had made a story series for Alice's Wonderland and updated it every chapter upload... turns out i hadn't published it as a series yet... whoops! That should be sorted now! Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamanthaJackson@SamanthaJackson
Just your average erotica writer who's proudly in touch with her feminine side... well, online at least. IRL, I have only just started on my transition. Femdom is the motor that drives most of my kink interests. I'm somewhat on the edge of being bi-curious and asexual. It's ...