Alice's Wonderland: Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, look behind you," Alice laughed. "That should answer your questions."

Laura turned around, initially confused, only to find I had passed out on the bed, the skirt I wore now displayed a big, wet spot, along with the floor and a part of the blanket I had been sitting on.

"Oh," was all Laura could utter. "Oops?"

"I'd suggest cleaning that up and letting her rest," Alice suggested with a chuckle. "I'll see you both tomorrow again! Say, 10 AM?" she walked off before Laura could give her response.

When Laura had processed the information, she realized Alice was long gone. So she decided to clean up my mess on her own, removing the panties, skirt, and blanket, wiping me down, and letting me rest in her bed.

"10 AM," she said to herself when she finished. "Right... Just one more day of this over-the-top debauchery, and then we'll take a step back and take things easier again... This kind of power trip is not good for me." She laughed hesitantly.

Laura reached into her pocket to grab her phone and set the alarm for 9 AM, giving herself time to wake up before Alice's arrival, but she quickly realized that her phone was nowhere to be found. She began thinking about where she could have left it and when she had seen it last when it finally dawned upon her.

"Alice!" Laura exclaimed in shock. Fuck! she thought. I can't let Sam know Alice still has my phone. She recorded the whole thing on it... I hope it was just an accident... At least she'll be here again tomorrow, and then I'll have it back...

12