Alicia Ch. 01 - Babysitting Blackmail

Story Info
Alicia finds a babysitting job that pays differently.
8.3k words
4.63
52.4k
38
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia and her mum Bianca had moved to England from Colombia just recently, the large company that Bianca worked for had wanted to open another European office and had settled for London for its new base.

Bianca's job was managerial, overseeing orders to Europe with the extravagant salary a very good reason for their upheaval. Alicia, nineteen years old, had deliberately left her college course behind to follow her mum, her only parent, believing she'd also have a better life in England.

The company had sorted them out with a very nice property an hour's drive from the centre of London. It was a quiet suburban village with friendly neighbours, sometimes a little too quiet for Alicia as if her mum stayed working late she'd often sleep at work.

Alicia got friendly with the local news agent and asked if she could put a card in the window saying she was looking for work. He agreed, and she wrote out the text. Two days later, going in to get fresh milk and bread and pick up a newspaper, he told her someone had shown interest. He handed her a scrap of paper with a phone number on it.

She phoned as soon as she got home. She spoke to a woman named Amy Andrews, who told her they were looking for a nanny for their six-month-old daughter Sophie, so Amy could return to work. Alicia told her she was interested, and Amy gave her their address and asked her to visit them tomorrow, she'd make sure her husband was there too.

The address was on the other side of the village, but with only two roads would take around thirty minutes to walk there. Alicia awoke and was glad to see sunny skies and no clouds. In her limited time in England, she'd already noticed it rained as much as the sun shone even though it was Summer.

Alicia put on a summer dress and flat canvas shoes because of walking. The meeting went very well, Amy and her husband Brad were very friendly, and weren't put off by Alicia having any experience. Both in their early thirties, they both had very good jobs at the same company which was Amy wanted to return so soon.

They agreed it was best for both parties if they had a two-week trial run before Amy went back to work. Alicia accepted, and Amy asked if she could start tomorrow. She was only too happy to. Brad told her he'd drive her home, and dropping her off asked if she wanted a lift tomorrow to call. He gave her a card with his phone number on it, Alicia told him she'd only use it if it was raining.

The first few days went very well, Sophie had taken to her easily and it meant Amy could leave them to it and prepare to return to work. Alicia was at ease around them, Amy was very friendly and they laughed together like they'd been friends for years. She'd even complimented Alicia's figure and had found some designer clothes for her to try on.

Alicia had always been comfortable with her body, quite often not having to wear a bra with her 34B firm breasts, but when she saw Amy strip down to try on a dress herself and having no underwear on, and noticed how flat her stomach was, she queried if Amy had really given birth. Amy laughed and told her they had an extensive gym set-up in the basement. She was more pleased that her breasts had gone from a 36B to a 38C because of the pregnancy.

Alicia did notice that Brad was very hands-on with her, always seeming to throw an arm around her shoulders, or hug her, but Amy didn't seem concerned so she just assumed he was always like it. He also liked to keep glancing at her legs as he drove her home. Alicia laughed off her thoughts. He hadn't tried anything on, so she decided to stop being over-cautious around him.

That weekend Amy told Alicia they'd been invited out for drinks, which was to double as a work meeting. Amy wanted to go as she was due back at work on Monday anyway so it would be good to catch up, but they'd be out late so could Alicia stay over and they'd pay her extra? Alicia agreed, knowing her mum wouldn't mind.

She walked around early so that they could get ready, arriving just after 5 pm. Brad always seemed to have dark suits on anyway, but this one looked very good on him. It seemed to be a tighter fit, more casual than his normal work style, and Alicia noticed how broad his shoulders were and how big his chest seemed. Presumably, it hadn't just been Amy that had been working the gym hard. Alicia blushed as she found herself realising he was a lot more attractive than she'd noticed before.

She asked what time they were leaving, and Brad told her they were just waiting for his father to arrive. He was one of the company directors, and when he turned up Alicia noticed the similarities between father and son. Brad's father Henry was tall and broad like his son, but with silver almost white hair, a thick mane that was sculpted neatly perfectly across his head, with a matching neatly trimmed beard.

"How's my little Sophie doing," he boomed as he entered the room.

"Sshh she's just gone down for a nap," Alicia told him.

He looked her up and down, a big broad smile across his face.

"Why hello. Who's this pretty little thing then?" he asked.

Brad introduced them both, then Henry playfully punched his son on the shoulder.

"Your choice was she?" he said, laughing.

"Mine, stop teasing him," Amy playfully scolded him.

"Well, I may just stay here and help babysit," Henry laughed.

Brad laughed with him, and between him and Amy, they finally managed to get Henry out of the door. Alicia settled down on the sofa with the baby monitor on the table next to her and found a film to watch. It would be about two hours until Sophie would need feeding, so she'd just get time to watch it.

They arrived back shortly before midnight, and Amy told Alicia that Henry was a bit worse for wear having had a few drinks so he was going to stay in the guest room. She told her that there was a camp bed in the basement that wouldn't take long to set up, but Alicia declined and told her she'd get a taxi home as Brad wouldn't be able to drive her either. Amy gave her money for the taxi and the money for stopping overnight and asked her to ring when she got home.

With Amy going back to work, Alicia started spending more and more time at their house. She didn't mind, Sophie was a very good baby and no trouble at all. She heard Amy telling Brad that his dad seemed to be visiting more too, and it was good he wanted to spend time with Sophie too. Brad didn't seem so impressed.

Two weeks later Brad said they had a big lucrative order come in and they'd need to work late on Wednesday and start early on Thursday, so could Alicia stay over? Alicia told her mum, who said she could stay at her office if she knew she didn't have to rush back for her, so Alicia arranged with Amy to babysit overnight. Brad told her she'd need to be at their house early on Wednesday morning, and bring enough with her to last until late Thursday.

Alicia had been looking after Sophie for a few hours, had already watched three films, then around 6 pm fed and changed Sophie again. She went back to sleep fairly quickly, and Alicia took her to bed. She picked up the baby monitor and went back downstairs. She flicked through the TV channels but could find nothing interesting to watch. She didn't want to watch another film, so decided to have a wander around the house. She went downstairs as she hadn't seen the gym equipment yet.

She turned on the light and was surprised. The basement was bigger than she'd expected, with a treadmill, rowing machine, a leg press bench and a series of assorted dumbbells along one wall. She noticed a wine rack and a large bookcase and went to have a look at what books were there. There was a good mix on there, some crime thrillers, romantic novels, and a few autobiographies. Alicia noticed a metal box on the floor partly hidden behind the bookcase, with a key in it.

She opened it, and there were quite a few photo albums in there. She sat on the floor to view them. The first were recent photos, Brad and Amy with little Sophie with them. Some of the others were a little older, going back to their wedding day. She picked up the last album to view and noticed a brown envelope at the bottom of the box. She picked it up and saw it was open, and tipped the contents into her lap.

These were photos too, all loose, but Alicia gasped when she saw them properly. The first one she viewed was Amy, lying on her back naked with her legs pulled back and spread apart. It was part of a pack that had stuck together under the albums, Amy in all of them. Brad was in a few too, and Alicia gasped again. Not only were his shoulders and chest big, so was his penis. Alicia felt her stomach tremble to look at it. She wasn't a virgin, but it was the biggest she'd seen so far.

She looked through the same ones again, and finally realised something new. The last picture was Amy on all fours with Brad behind her, looking at the camera and sticking his thumb up and smiling. If he and Amy were in the picture, who had taken it?

She went through the other pictures, they were much more of the same. There were a few of both of them, a lot of Amy on her own in various poses, and a few of Brad on his own. In one of them, she saw a reflection and saw the camera on a tripod, that must explain the photo of both of them, perhaps they'd used some kind of timer.

Alicia noticed a smaller brown envelope on the floor which had fallen from the larger one. She put her hand in to find more photos and pulled them out. If she'd been shocked seeing the first batch, these made her cry out.

This time there was someone else in the photos with Amy. They couldn't be clearly seen, in the first few Amy was straddling a cock in her pussy, with Brad feeding his cock into her mouth. She went through the photos slowly, in one Amy had almost all of the cock out of herself, and Alicia noticed it was as big as Brads. She thumbed through the next couple, feeling herself getting more and more turned on and feeling a little jealous of Amy having two very large cocks to herself. Viewing the second last picture, she saw a shock of silver-white neat hair and a neat beard the same colour.

Holy shit! It was Henry, Brad's dad! Alicia couldn't believe her eyes. Henry had been fucking Amy too, and while Brad was there?

She turned to the last picture, now there was no doubt. Amy was knelt on the floor, her face covered in semen as Henry and Brad both stood over her, their cocks in their hands. Alicia felt her pussy twinge again, both cocks were about ten inches long. She stared, imagining it was her and not Amy. She went to put her hands down her jeans and crying over the baby monitor startled her. She quickly put back the envelopes, replaced all the albums, and went to see Sophie.

She spent the rest of the time there thinking about Amy with Henry. He certainly didn't look his sixty years old, and she could see the attraction for a younger woman. But his daughter in law? She wanted to go back down to look at the rest of the photos, but Sophie needed more of her attention so she didn't get the chance. Amy and Brad arrived back shortly after 4 pm in good moods, the order had gone very well and been shipped, and the company were already looking at placing another order. Amy told Alicia that this would probably mean the same, working another overnighter. Alicia said as long as they gave her notice she'd be able to stop over again.

"I had a look at the basement too, I wanted to see the gym equipment and also what the camp bed would be like if I had to sleep in it," Alicia told Brad.

"Did you see anything else?" Amy asked, a little too sharply.

"Erm no, the camp bed wasn't down and I had no time to work out because of little Sophie. The basement is lovely though," Alicia answered.

Brad went off upstairs and Alicia turned to Amy.

"How long have you been married?" she asked her.

"Nearly six years now, the wedding day still seems like yesterday though," Amy answered.

"How well do you get on with Henry?" she asked. Amy looked puzzled.

"Okay, I suppose. His wife, Brad's mother, passed away two years ago and he came to stay with us for a while so he wasn't alone. He moved back to his about a year ago after we had an, erm, family disagreement," Amy replied.

"What about?" Alicia asked, "He seems to visit a lot more now to see Sophie."

"I'd rather not talk about it, it's personal," Amy snapped.

Alicia apologised for prying. Brad had come back down, looked at Amy and pulled a face. Amy smiled, and thanked Alicia for looking after Sophie for them, she'd been a big help. Alicia told her it was no problem, Sophie was an easy child to look after.

Bianca shouted Alicia down from her room on Saturday, and she came down to see her holding the landline phone up. She took the phone and heard Amy talking to her.

"I've been ringing your mobile and you weren't answering," she said by way of explanation.

Alicia looked at her phone, she knew the battery was low and needed charging but hadn't seen it had died completely while she'd been listening to music on her headphones.

She apologised, and Amy asked if she could stay over again on Monday, the new order had come through and it was as big as the last. Alicia whispered to her mum, who told her okay. Amy thanked her and told her Brad would come to fetch her on Monday morning.

Monday arrived and the couple had left for work. Sophie was a little grumpy at first but had gone back to sleep now. She was in her carrycot so Alicia didn't want to disturb her. She did some washing, and dried and ironed them. Sorting out the piles she took them to the bedroom to put away, putting Sophie in the carrycot in the corner of the bedroom.

She'd done Brads, mostly shirts and trousers that needed hanging, and started to go through Amys. Sorting the underwear out she noticed the bottoms were all thongs and g-strings, hardly any fabric on them at all and what there was mostly see-through. The bras were the same. She opened the drawer to put them away and saw the others were all a similar sort too.

She opened the wardrobe to put her dresses away and noticed something weird. Their wardrobes were the same but the bottom shelf seemed higher, she opened Brads again to check. She went back to Amys again and put her hand on it to see if it pulled out. It didn't budge, so she ran her hand along the edge. Suddenly the bottom part clicked open like a checkout till drawer opening, to reveal a hidden compartment. Alicia pulled it open, and couldn't believe her eyes.

All sorts of bondage equipment were staring up at her. Blindfolds, nipple clamps, bondage rope, a ball gag, several assorted size chains, handcuffs and restraints and several dildos and buttplugs of various sizes and colours, but all lifelike. Alicia picked up the largest which was as long as her arm. She held it up and started stroking it, imagining it was Henry. She stroked and twisted her hands around it, imagining him screwing his face up in pleasure.

A sudden thought rushed through her head. Why was she imagining Henry and not Brad? Was something in the back of her mind stopping her because he was married, and in a way her employer? He was older than her anyway, but much closer to her age than Henry certainly was.

She snapped back to reality and put the dildo back where it was from, and pushed the door so it closed again. Sophie was waking, so she took her downstairs to prepare her feed.

She watched TV and films during the afternoon and fell asleep at some point. She woke up suddenly, but Sophie was fast asleep still. Alicia wasn't sure if she'd been dreaming, but she could feel her pussy tingling and put her fingers down there, found her pussy was damp. Whatever the dream was, she was turned on by it.

Her mind wandered to the hidden drawer and its contents. She was certainly learning a few things about her employers, Amy in particular. She remembered the photos, and there were some she still hadn't viewed. She took Sophie to her room, lay her in bed and made she didn't wake, then picked up the baby monitor and went to the basement.

Once there she opened up the camp bed to give herself a comfortable seat rather than sitting on the floor. She took out the albums, making sure to keep them in order, and took out the brown envelope. She emptied the contents onto the bed and checked the envelope was empty. She saw the ones she'd already seen and placed them back in the envelope. There were three smaller brown envelopes too. She saw one had a number one written on, and opened it to see it was the photos she'd seen already. She placed the others to one side and put number one back in the larger envelope again.

Looking through the loose ones, there were a lot of Amy in various outfits and different poses, either on her own or with Brad. In quite a few of the 'end' photos she had cum splattered either across her face or her large breasts. As good a turn on as the photos would be normally, Alicia felt underwhelmed. She placed them all back in the large envelope.

Only the two smaller envelopes remained to be seen. She saw one had the number two written on, and pulled the photos out. They were in a small photo album, two photos on each page. Amy was lying across the camp bed at the beginning, her hands stretched over her head bound to the metal frame. She was wearing a white lacy bustier and a white g-string, with white stockings to match. Alicia recognised the bustier, she'd seen it in the underwear drawer. The photos seemed to be in order, the next few were her still bound but face down, the g-string getting further down her legs, then her legs spread so her pussy was visible.

There were shots of a dildo in her pussy, her arse, then she was on her back again with her legs bound also, her knees resting on her breasts. The next ones made Alicia gasp out loud again. There were various pictures of Henry poised between her legs holding his big erection, then him fucking Amy in several different poses. The thing that made Alicia gasp was the mirror was in one shot, and it was Brad taking the photos in the reflection. The final photos were a similar scenario with both cocks shooting on Amy's face.

Alicia left them out of the envelope but opened number three. There was an album in the envelope but the photos were loose, they hadn't yet been sorted into it. Alicia wasn't expecting the first view. Amy was in a standing position, her hands bound to a large chain that seemed to reach to the ceiling. Alicia looked up and noticed a large circle hook attached to one of the joists. That must have been where the chain was attached so Amy couldn't move. She had restraints around her ankles that kept her legs apart also, and she was wearing thigh-length PVC stockings and an open cup crotchless PVC body that pushed Amy's breasts up and out. In the picture that Amy looked at first at least two rivers of semen were running down the front.

The next picture showed a close-up of Amy's face. Her bright red lipstick was smeared, semen hung from her mouth and chin, and she had a faraway glazed expression on her face, her eyes looked like she had gone to sleep with them open. Alicia looked through the others, there were some with Henry again, this time fucking her while in that position both in front and behind her. Judging by her screwed up face with him behind her, Alicia guessed he was fucking her arse.

Alicia had anal sex but only a couple of times, and it had intrigued her. It hurt at first, but once used to it the pleasure took over. Her boyfriend at the time back in Colombia wasn't anywhere as big as Henry though, and she wondered how much pain she'd have to endure until she cried out for him to fuck her harder.

The next few photos showed Amy crying out in pleasure her legs still spread but there was a small fucking machine pointing upwards, the dildo thrusting into her. Henry was still stood behind her, his hands reaching around and roughly pulling at Amy's breasts, red finger marks all over them.