Alicia Ch. 01 - Babysitting Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that? Sophie? No, she's fine, just woke herself up, she didn't need a feed, she's sound asleep again. Now, where were we?" Henry said, removing his trousers.

He stood right in between Alicia's legs, and taking hold of his cock started to stroke it to get his erection back, but stroking it against Alicia's clit. Alicia threw back her head, her eyes rolling, as Henry's cock became hard and the pressure against her clit intensified and she squirted as she came over him. Her body shook uncontrollably until she finally relaxed.

Henry had stopped the fucking machine and had slipped the dildo out of Alicia's arse. It gaped open, unsurprisingly as Henry had been gone for nearly thirty minutes. Henry stuck two fingers into the gaping hole, and not feeling Alicia flinch smiled to himself.

"Ah good, you're ready for me again."

Henry stood behind Alicia and slowly inserted his cock into her arse. She squirmed as more and more was pushed in until Henry had the whole of his cock impaled in her. He stood still, letting Alicia feel his cock twitching inside her, and reached around and pinched her nipples hard. Each time he did Alicia squirmed and twisted, and each time his cock moved inside her and she groaned, the ball gag suppressing the sound a little. Pulling her nipples with one hand, he reached the other down and played with Alicia's clit.

Henry was effectively holding Alicia's body weight up now, her legs shaking and trembling, her arms getting limper and limper. Henry could feel her orgasm coming on again, and just before it did he stopped and pulled his cock out of her arse. She hung suspended like a dead weight. Henry grabbed her around the waist and released the wrist shackles, then slowly lowered her to the floor. Alicia was trying to get some feeling back into her legs as he removed the ankle restraints too. Thinking she'd finally be able to move freely, that thought was quickly gone.

Henry picked her up and positioned her on all fours on the camp bed and pulled her hands behind the back of her thighs. Quickly he put handcuffs on her, leaving her arse and pussy exposed to him, Alicia's head planted to the mattress to support herself. He picked up the fucking machine, placed it on the camp bed behind her, then pushed it forwards until the dildo entered her pussy. No messing about, no leaving her to get used to it, he put it onto full speed with the full eight inches thrusting into her. He went to the front of her and removed the ball gag.

"I want to hear you enjoying it now," he told her.

Alicia simply nodded, and Henry smiled as her face contorted, the sounds of her wet pussy squelching at the pace of the dildo fucking her filling the room. He leaned over her and put his cock by her mouth. Alicia stuck out her tongue invitingly, and Henry obliged by sliding a couple of inches into her mouth and letting her tongue swirl around his cock.

With his cock now smothered in her saliva he went behind her, straddled the camp bed, and roughly fed his cock into her arse. Alicia groaned loudly at both pussy and arse being filled up, and Henry started to fuck her arse. He picked up the pace, there were no niceties now, he wanted to cum again too. He fucked her arse hard and fast, trying to match the fucking machine. Alicia cried out loudly as his cock felt like it was going to rip her open. Much as it was hurting her, she could feel her orgasm rising and needed to cum as quick as possible.

Twisting her hands a little she stuck out a thumb and it nudged between her legs. She felt the dildo, moved her thumb along it and found her clit. It wasn't as good a connection as she'd have liked, but it worked. Pushing her thumb against the dildo made it move against her clit, and very soon she was shaking like mad again. The combination of her thumb on her clit, the dildo fucking her pussy and Henry deep in her arse gave her her biggest orgasm of the night.

Henry felt it too, and it nearly tipped him over the edge. He kept his cock in her arse as she came, then pulled out and went back to her face. Holding his cock directly at her, he told her to open her mouth. His cock right by her mouth, he wanked furiously and then grunted loudly as he came, the first couple of spurts going directly into Alicia's mouth, the rest across her chin and neck. Finished spurting, he grabbed his cock and rubbed it across her face.

He slumped back onto the floor, half sitting down. Alicia looked hopefully at him and asked him to set her free. He leaned over and undid the handcuffs. Alicia had just enough energy to clamber over Henry and straddle his face, ordering him to lick her clean. He did so eagerly, his tongue surprisingly calming on Alicia's sore pussy lips.

She slumped off him and lay next to him on the floor.

"You know what Henry if you'd asked me nicely I would have probably fucked you anyway," she told him.

"Yes, but this was so much more fun, right?" Henry laughed.