Alicia Ch. 01 - Babysitting Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked through the rest of the photos and realised how turned on she was getting when she noticed she'd absentmindedly opened her jeans and her hand had wandered to her clit. She looked at the time on her watch, Sophie would be waking up soon for another feed probably, so Alicia would have to abandon any thoughts of masturbating until Sophie was asleep again. She had a quick look at the photos again, selected a few for her viewing pleasure later, and went back upstairs.

Just over an hour later, Sophie fed and changed and in her bed for the night, Alicia picked up the baby monitor and the photos and went to the spare bedroom where she was to sleep. She stripped quickly, looking at herself in the full-length mirror. Her small but firm breasts stared back at her, her dark large nipples already erect and needing some attention. She tweaked at one while going through the photos again. Amy looked good in the white undies, but Alicia thought she'd look better in them as she had a suntan to contrast against.

She looked back at the mirror and her natural golden brown skin. They'd suit my skin perfectly she thought to herself. I could wear some now, but I'd make a mess of them, she thought to herself. Amy and Brad won't be back until tomorrow night, so she'd have plenty of time to wash and dry them and put them back she realised.

Still naked, she walked to Amy and Brad's bedroom, and straight to Amy's underwear. She got various items out and lay them on the bed. There was no point wearing one of the bras, Amy's breasts were bigger than hers so they wouldn't fit. She placed some holdup stockings to one side and looked for something to wear with them. Even better, she found an all in one lace bodystocking.

It was white, with a seethrough pattern across the breasts and the same seethrough pattern across the thighs of the stockings, the top and bottom joined like a suspender belt. Alicia put it on, it fitted well and looked good against her skin colour. She turned and bent over keeping her legs straight, her peachy little arse looked fuckable too. She knew her fingers would do her fine for now, but she needed something extra. Opening the hidden drawer, she took out the largest dildo.

She ran her fingers along it, then rubbed it along her body and across her stiffened nipples, then finally holding it to her mouth and running her tongue along it. She dropped to her knees and held the dildo on the bed, pretending it was someone sitting there. She took the dildo into her mouth, a little more each time until she had half of the dildo in. She couldn't manage any more as it was making her gag, her saliva running down and coating the dildo and her wrists. She got up onto the bed and pushed the dildo into her pussy.

She squealed a little as she did so. She'd not experienced a cock this big and the more she pushed in the more it hurt her a little but also excited her at the same time. She closed her eyes and started thrusting the dildo in and out, slowly at first until she was used to it, then picking up the pace. She twisted her body a little so she was facing the full-length mirror, enjoying the sight of her neat little pussy enveloping the huge dildo, her pussy lips gripping it.

Feeling herself getting towards orgasm she held the dildo still with as much impaled in her as she could take, then rubbed furiously at her clit, finally crying out as she squirted towards the mirror, some hitting it. She made a mental note to ensure she cleaned it afterwards.

Resuming her first position, she took the next largest dildo from the hidden compartment and placed it on the bed. She took the first dildo and gripped it with her feet, locking it into place as best she could. She sank onto it, and once she got her rhythm going she started sucking on the new dildo, now and again looking behind her and watching the large dildo penetrating her. She rode harder and faster.

"Fuck me, Henry, fuck my little pussy hard," she found herself shouting out.

She paused a little, hoping she hadn't woken little Sophie. Hearing no sound, she carried on. It only took her another five minutes before she came again, and slumped forward onto the bed. She still hadn't heard Sophie, but she also hadn't heard Henry let himself into the house and hearing noises, went upstairs to investigate and peered around the bedroom door to film Alicia on his phone.

Alicia eventually got up and peeled off the bodystocking to wash it, then got dressed and started to clean around the room. She took the dildos to the bathroom and cleaned and dried them, then put them back. She quickly scouted the room, making sure everything was back in place. Still not having heard her, she went to check on Sophie. She wasn't there!

Panic started to set in. Where could she be? She hadn't managed to get out of her bed, had she? Alicia started frantically looking, then heard voices from downstairs. Who was it? Had Amy and Brad come back earlier than expected?

Alicia followed the voice and walked into the living room. Sophie was there, being held in the air by Henry, who was sitting on the sofa.

"Ah, here's Alicia little Sophie, she's finally finished," Henry said.

"Finished what?" Alicia asked, a little panic in her voice.

"You were in the bathroom, I assumed you were using the toilet?" Henry replied.

Alicia relaxed a little. For a horrible second there she thought Henry had seen her in the bedroom.

"You know Amy and Brad are working right?" she asked him.

"Yes, I thought I'd spend a little time with this one, and give you a break if you want. I may even stop overnight," Henry replied, "I'll go downstairs later and set up the camp bed for myself."

They watched a film after Sophie had been fed, Henry carrying her up to bed when she'd fallen asleep again. Coming back downstairs he asked Alicia if she wanted a hot chocolate.

"I make it with a special secret ingredient," he told her, "Oh, and marshmallows on top of course."

Alicia said that sounded wonderful and Henry returned soon after with two mugs. He found another film to watch and they settled down to watch it. Alicia found him staring at her while she drank, but said nothing. She had been shouting his name out while using the dildo so was in no place to be judgmental about him watching her. She found herself getting more and more tired despite it being reasonably early, it wasn't yet 10 pm.

Her eyes closed and Henry called out to her a couple of times that she'd miss the film. She closed her eyes again, this time she started dreaming. She dreamt she was floating like someone had lifted her into the air. she heard a voice telling her to sleep well and not to worry. She looked down and could see Sophie and Henry, a huge grin on Henry's face. She found herself moving through the air, but couldn't see where she was going. She floated into a dark space, and her dream ended.

Alicia woke up in the dark, a faint light somewhere on the floor rather than high up. She had no idea what time it was and went to look at her watch. That was strange, she couldn't move her arm much, it felt really heavy. She looked about for a clock, but couldn't see much in the dark. She went to rub her eyes and again couldn't move her hand to her face. Waking a little more now, she tried to pull her arm up but it was stuck, she pulled and realised something was holding her wrist. She tried to move the other and that was the same. What was on her wrists that were making them so heavy? They felt like leather, like a wide watch strap.

She lifted her right arm and looked behind her, in the dark she could just make out a chain leading to her wrist. She tried to sit up, to twist and could do neither. She didn't understand what was happening and started getting a little scared. She pulled as hard as she could with both arms, she could feel whatever she was lying on move a little but her arms were still fixed. She heard a voice and the light moved from the floor to right in front of her face.

"Hello pretty little thing, I wondered how long you'd sleep for, I couldn't tell how much I'd put in."

She heard and then noticed Henry looming over her. She tried to make out where she was in the dark, but there wasn't enough light to see properly. She looked down at her body, feeling her legs move freely. Her clothes were gone, and in their place were some white hold-up stockings, a white lace thong and a white lace basque set. She kicked her legs and tried to get up. It didn't work.

"Calm down or you'll hurt yourself. The restraints won't hurt unless you pull too hard, then you'll end up breaking your wrists or your arms and we don't want that do we? Now, are you going to stay calm?"

Alicia nodded. Even if she wanted to, she was in no position to argue. She'd realised now she was on the camp bed in the basement. She also knew the room was soundproofed so shouting out would be pointless, and she didn't want to wake Sophie. Sophie! Where was she? Henry read her mind.

"Sophie is fast asleep, and will be until morning now, and I've got the baby monitor just in case. It's just you and me for around the next five hours. Just relax and everything will be fine, more than fine hopefully," Henry told her.

Alicia was more relaxed than Henry would have imagined. She had no problem being restrained. Before she left Colombia one of her boyfriends had tied her to her bed and went downstairs. They were going to role-play but his friends turned up to play video games, and Angelo had left her tied to the bed while they played. Two hours later he couldn't apologise enough as he released her, and showered with gifts over the next few weeks to say sorry. Alicia, however, rather than angry, had been secretly turned on that any of his friends could have found her like that, and her mind raced at what they could have done to her. Now, in her head, she was imagining what Henry might have planned for her.

Henry took out his phone and pointed the screen to Alicia. Alicia saw herself, leaning over Amy and Brad's bed, dildo impaled in her pussy, and Henry pressed play on a video and Alicia heard herself shouting out Henry's name just before she came.

"Just in case you plan on saying anything after, Amy and Brad won't be happy to see this will they, not when you should be looking after their daughter," he told her.

"Amy will, believe me, I've seen the photos of you two," Alicia said. Henry laughed loudly.

"Ah, you think that will work? Brad knows, it was Brad's idea," Henry scoffed.

Alicia's mind raced. She remembered seeing that Brad had taken one of the photos.

"Why? I don't understand why he'd let you?" she asked.

"Well, I have a very high sex drive. Amy has a very high sex drive. Brad, as much as I love him as a son, is a one-shot man. Sure, he can fuck her for about an hour and then shoot his load, but then he's done. Amy likes to go again and again and poor Brad can't cope," Henry explained.

"But, why with you of all people?" Alicia asked.

"I'd lost my wife and moved in, Amy caught me masturbating a few times and remarked on how many times I did, and confided she did too. We spoke about needing sex a lot. She told Brad who finally relented saying it was easier for Amy to fuck me than a lot of strangers to fulfil her needs. It does sound weird, but at least he knows where she is instead of wondering when she'll be back home."

Alicia looked him up and down. He'd undressed her and put lingerie on her, now she was tied at his mercy. There was no uncertainty in her mind about what he had planned for her. She hitched her knees up and pulled up legs open.

"What are you going to do to me Henry?" she asked in a flirtatious voice.

Henry smiled. He walked away and flicked on the light switch. Alicia's eyes got used to the light, then Henry stood over her and undressed. He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it to one side, his upper body surprisingly toned for a man of his age. He had a bit of a stomach, but he wasn't fat. He kicked off his shoes and slid down his trousers. Silk boxer shorts didn't hide his cock, already semi-erect. He pushed them down, and despite prior knowledge of how big he was, Alicia gasped as she saw his member in the flesh.

Henry walked over and knelt on the side of the camp bed, took his cock in his hand and rubbed it all over Alicia's face. Snail trails of his pre-cum smeared across her face, Alicia moving her head to try to take him into her mouth. Once fully erect, Henry dipped the end of his cock into Alicia's willing mouth, let her swirl her tongue around it a few times, then pulled out. Alicia groaned loudly at being denied it.

Henry walked to the other end of the bed and picked something up off the floor. His hands pushed the thong to one side, went to the back of Alicia's knees spreading her legs fully, and pushed his face between her wet folds. He lapped at her already soaking pussy lips and flicked at her clit, Alicia's back arching as he did so. She felt her orgasm riding, and so did Henry. He waited until she was close, then pulled away.

Letting her relax he slid his finger slowly along her wet slit, teasing her. She felt something hard nudging at her pussy lips and tried to look. Henry had the dildo in his hand, and without warning pushed it right in. Alicia yelped but pushed back against him. He thrust the dildo in slowly at first, flicking at her clit now and again. He picked up the pace, Alicia's body quivering as she tried to move with him. Finally, he sank back down to lick her clit, and Alicia shook violently as he finally allowed her to cum. He lapped hungrily at the juices streaming from her.

He stood, and offered the dildo to Alicia's mouth. She took it in eagerly, tasting herself on the dildo as Henry worked it into her mouth. Once she'd got used to taking all of it in, Henry straddled her and replaced the dildo with his cock. He fucked her mouth, holding her head still as he did so, faster and faster until he erupted down her throat, holding her still with his cock inside her so she had no choice but to swallow it all down. He pulled away and stood, and watched as Alicia smiled and licked her lips dry of any remnants.

He moved back down her body, his erection still standing proudly. He put her thong back into place and rubbed her pussy through it. He rubbed until it was completely soaked, then sat back and took pictures of her soaked pussy. He slid the thong down her legs and tossed it towards his clothes, then pushed her legs back up and sat on the camp bed between her legs.

He pulled her back to him, and with a hand on his cock guided it into her pussy. Once inside her, he grabbed a hold of her thighs and pulled her down towards him as much as the hand restraints would let him. Alicia gasped loudly as most of his cock went in her first time of asking, almost taking her breath away. He took her ankles and put them on his shoulders, then back onto her thighs and pulled and pushed her onto his cock. He got into a steady rhythm then slid one arm around both legs, pulling her onto him and using the other hand to tease her clit.

With her legs clamped together, his cock felt amazing in her pussy, and him playing with her clit soon had her coming again. Henry kept fucking her through her orgasm, then stood and pushed her legs right back so her knees were by her ears. He thrust into her frantically, beads of his sweat dripping off him as he worked up to a furious pace, eventually pulling out and spurting over Alicia's stomach. Once again he took out his phone and took pictures of his handiwork, Alicia's pussy lips looking red and angry looking.

He didn't give himself much chance to relax before turning Alicia over, her perfect pert little arse pointing at him. He primed himself and entered her from behind, then let Alicia work herself on him, her arse cheeks squashing against him as she thrust backwards. Alicia kept up a steady pace, inwardly happy that she was comfortably taking all of him into her pussy without too much discomfort.

That quickly changed when Henry grabbed a hold of her hips, pushed her head down into the camp bed mattress, and started fucking her hard, her arse cheeks making loud slapping sounds as his body collided with them. She bit down on the mattress as much as she could until she felt Henry's cock start to pulse. As he was about to cum, he pulled out and put his cock into her arsehole, just the head inside her, and came into her wanton hole. He spurted time and again into her arse, then using it as a lubricant he pushed his cock into her.

Alicia screamed out loud as she accommodated him, but rather than fuck her arse he slid his cock in slowly until it was mostly inserted, then reached underneath her and rubbed her clit and fingered her pussy until she came again too.

He got up from the bed and walked around the room. Alicia, getting back to her senses, looked up and noticed his erection jutting out still. Fuck, had he taken viagra or something?

She saw him pick up a large chain and approach her. He fastened one end to her wrist, Alicia groaning as she wanted to be free to use her hands too. With one arm fastened he stood on a chair and fed the chain through the hook on the ceiling, then stood Alicia up and fastened the other end to her other wrist. Once she was secured, he stripped the lingerie off her, including the stockings.

Almost effortlessly he lifted her with his hands on her buttocks and lowered her onto his cock. His hands went to her breasts and he mauled at them, squeezing them hard and pulling her nipples, leaving red marks all over them. He sunk his tongue into her mouth and kissed her hard, Alicia responding by sticking her tongue down his throat. He held her like this for a while, his cock in her pussy but not fucking her.

He withdrew and Alicia watched him walk to the other end of the bookcase. He picked something up and as he got nearer Alicia recognised the fucking machine. The dildo on it was about eight inches long. Henry tied restraints to Alicia's ankles so she could move her legs but not close them, then set the machine between her legs facing upwards. He moved her hips until her arse was positioned, then fed the end of the dildo into her arsehole. Telling Alicia to stay still a while he switched on the machine.

Alicia groaned as the dildo started fucking her arse slowly, about half on the eight inches entering her, Henry watching on excitedly. He let her get used to it then increased the speed a little, adjusting the dildo so about six inches was thrusting into her now. Leaving it running, he went to a small bag he'd put on the floor earlier and pulled out a mouth ball gag. Alicia tried to resist but he soon had it fitted, then increased the speed and adjusted the dildo again so that all eight inches was fucking her arse. With the increased speed, Alicia could feel her pussy leaking down her thighs.

A couple of minutes later the sound of Sophie crying came over the baby monitor. Alicia tried to tell Henry she needed to be let out to go and see to her, Henry read her mind. Pulling on his trousers he told Alicia to stay where she was and he'd go and see to Sophie himself. He laughed to himself, knowing full well that Alicia could go nowhere until he was ready to release her.

Alicia watched as he left and went upstairs. She tried twisting and made the veins on the dildo rub against her insides. She desperately wanted to finger her clit, to pull and tweak at her nipples, to plunge three of four fingers into her soaking pussy, but all she could do was move her legs a little as was allowed, and alter the angle of the dildo fucking her arse. The rivers of her pussy juices could be felt on her knees now, and could her legs turn to jelly.

She had no idea how long Henry was gone. She'd long got used to the dildo fucking her arse and had almost zoned out from it, except she couldn't get rid of the feeling of needing to cum. Henry came back into the basement and Alicia tried to call out to him, the ball gag stopping her from doing so.