Alicia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

"Well, you've had the pain. Now, you get the pleasure," she said. She lay down on her side facing me, her face at the level of my still-hard cock. Then, once again, she took me into her mouth and began sucking me ardently.

I groaned in exquisite pleasure-pain and said, "Oh, mistress!"

She took her mouth off me momentarily and said, "Phillip, I want your semen in my mouth tonight. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I gasped.

Once again, she bent to her task, and I was enveloped in a red mist that contained all the pleasure and pain in the world. I lived inside the mist with the one person who understood and willingly provided me with the pain and pleasure that I craved. I gently touched Alicia's hair, stroking it. I believe that she liked it, for I heard her gurgle in pleasure.

She threw her arm over my body and ran her hand over my sore buttocks and flanks, causing little eruptions of pain wherever she touched. The intensity of the two sensations was more than I could bear. I was suddenly crying out my mistress' name, confessing my love for her, and spurting my come into her hungry, waiting mouth.

Alicia drank every last drop of my sperm, and sucked me for more, until I was totally drained. Then she crawled up beside of me and covered my mouth with hers. I tasted my come mixed with her saliva and drank it like the gift from her that it was.

"I love you, my mistress, I love you," I said, fresh tears running down my face.

"I know, I know," she said, cradling me gently in her arms. "I love you too, Phillip."

She let me drift off to sleep for a while, but then woke me up later, for the second act in the night's performance.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers
12