Alicia Grows a Pair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making sure that they weren't overlooked she pulled down her own shorts and sat over him, placing him against her opening and sinking down. She knew it would hurt the first time and took control, making sure that she was the one who decided the exact moment of penetration and the depth and force involved.

And so it was, the moment of glorious agony; the stabbing, beautiful pain, the gift of her virginity to him and his virginity given equally to her. It was sweet, it was instinctive. She was stretched open and filled by his hardness, then afterwards she felt a trickling of something down her thigh and it felt so pleasurable, so grown-up.

She had always cherished the memory; it was something that no bullies could ever take away, no matter how old they were.

* * *

Alicia was back in the bosses' office above the car dealership. She had a feeling of foreboding when the Detective Inspector called her in and she saw numerous press cuttings and photographs laid out on his desk, all of them showing her wearing the see-through black dress. The world could see her butt, her nipples, almost her pussy. The gold chain could be seen through the material, forming a cross that divided her chest with dots either side; she bent down and peered closely but her labia were either concealed by the sequins or had been pixelated for the sake of publication. She felt herself burning up with shame as Phil and Anthony both stood there, obviously comparing her to the images.

Then she imagined her old work-mates at the station showing them around and her knees nearly buckled at the thought.

Phil pursed his lips, "I see that you've made a serious start to the mission."

Alicia hoped that the ground would open up before too long and allow her to be swallowed up. "Er, yes. I made contact."

"We've been following your progress, it's been quick." He didn't look too angry, nor even disappointed, "Has Steffan mentioned any foreign trips yet?"

"No, should he have?"

"We're expecting it. That's the normal form, girls get invited to Bolivia and they stay there for around a month on his ranch on holiday before returning. Why, that's the question."

Alicia was still thinking about the first part of the comment, "I didn't realise you had been following me?"

"Of course, your safety is of utmost importance. In fact we have been conducting surveillance since before we approached you."

She blinked, was that the feeling that she had experienced back in the locker room?

"It's done as part of the final section of the surveillance training course, they are tasked with watching other team members without them noticing, then new prospective joiners like you. They practice installing cameras and bugs around the building. We had to make sure that you were exactly what we were looking for, so far you haven't let us down. Actually this was a good test." He nodded towards the photographs, "It took a while for us to realise that this was you. The make-up job is superb, you look totally different."

Alicia pondered on the possibility of a trip to South America and the DI spoke again, "One thing for goodness sake. Make sure you don't get pregnant, that would be a complete disaster."

* * *

A week later Steffan asked her a question as she lay naked alongside him, "Tell me, what's your very favourite part of your body, what are you most proud of?"

That was easy, "My butt, and my legs. What about you?"

"I like your butt, it's stupendous. Perfectly round and cute. But the best part is your pussy, the way your labia just emerge all crinkly. It's a picture fit for a painting."

"No, I mean what's the best part of your body?"

He laughed, knowing exactly what she had meant. "I don't know, I take care of my gut; I don't like it when I've eaten too much and it starts to poke out. My hair as well, my vanity is that I don't have a bald patch yet. OK, next question. What is the part about you that you'd most like to change?"

That was simple as well, "My tits. I was back of the queue when they were handed out, the ones I was issued with had already been rejected by everyone else."

"You mean you wish they were weren't so small?

"Yes, everyone has bigger ones than me. If they were any less they'd be depressions."

He bent over and kissed her left nipple, which rose instantly. "You women are strange creatures. Men pretend to be awestruck by a big rack but really most just love little pert ones that react to the slightest attention. Like yours did just then, now look at it."

He was right, it was sticking out like a sore thumb whilst the right one was still relatively flat. He gave that one a quick tweak so that it rose like the first and continued, "When you look at girls with big boobs, sometimes they need a lot of pinching and stroking before they come out to play. Yours, just a glance. Perfect."

"Sometimes I wish I had bigger ones, I've thought of having surgery but I'm not sure."

The conversation ended when Steffan started to suck on her clit.

Afterwards she dressed in one of the outfits that he had insisted on buying for her, yoga leggings that followed her butt precisely. It reminded her of the outfit that she had worn when she met him, maybe that was his thing. She now had a collection of lingerie; pure silk, Brussels lace, Parisian couture. It was all the best hand-made designer gear, made to measure, no expense spared. However he liked to see her most of all without any undergarments, so that he could brush against her, or come behind and reach around to stroke her, which had an entirely predictable effect.

* * *

The next day he mentioned going abroad. She had succeeded!

"Do you fancy a trip to South America? I'm going out next month, I have a place there."

Alicia waited until her heartbeat settled. "I don't know, I've never been there. Whereabouts, Rio?"

"No, Bolivia. You'll love it. A few weeks in the sun and the mountains, it's just down the road from where Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid lived. You can visit the place, it'll be fun. And the ranch is totally secluded, you can wear what you like." His eyes glinted, clearly he meant that she could wear as little as she liked.

It didn't take her long to agree to the trip, she wasn't even aware that was where the most famous outlaws ever lived so it sounded glamorous already and it was after all the purpose of the assignment. As long as Steffan was picking up the tab she was good to go.

So before she knew it, she was on a flight to La Paz. The ranch when they reached it, was stupendous. Set against the Andes mountains, sparkling streams tumbled down the hillside and horses roamed vast meadows.

She had never ridden before, so Steffan chose a mild mare for her and gently showed her how to ride along the trails. Dusty and sweaty, they dismounted alongside a sparkling creek that formed a pool. They stripped off in the dappled sunlight and bathed in the freezing cold water before dashing out and lying in the hot sun to recover.

By the third week she was getting used to riding; she would never become an expert but with his tuition she was becoming competent and could tackle the more difficult routes without risk of tumbling to the ground. She could canter, gallop and even jump over a log if it wasn't too big, her thighs coming in to their own enabling her to grip the sides of the animal and keep her firmly in the saddle.

They were relaxing on a hillside overlooking the ranch, just enjoying the view when Steffan raised an old subject of conversation, "If you were serious about implants, I could sort you out with some while we are here, nobody will ever know."

She looked at him, "I thought you liked little ones."

"I do, trust me. But I also know how women think, and if you had the chance of a set of perky boobs that filled a dress out, would you turn it down?"

"Why here, don't you have a place in London, like in Harley Street?"

"Certainly, but here you could rest to your heart's content in privacy while it heals, and you can choose when to have the great reveal when you announce to your friends what you've had done. Or keep it private and all to yourself. It's just very discreet and convenient. Up to you, whatever you want. No pressure."

"Tell me, why do men like fake ones. Aren't real breasts so much better?"

Steffan smiled, "Think of it like Christmas. We know that Santa isn't real, but we still enjoy unwrapping the presents."

Alicia thought about it for a couple of days. She was here for some weeks, not much to do, why shouldn't she take advantage of the free offer? So she accepted and soon she was booked in for an appointment at a clinic in the city. In the meantime there were crystal-clear mountain streams and lakes to swim in and wash away the dust of the horse rides. None of those places were overlooked by anyone and they never packed swimming costumes.

The day soon arrived and Steffan took her to tour the facility. Standards all seemed very high, this was no back-street butchers shop. She was measured, photographed and interviewed for her expectations of what size she wanted to be, then after signing a lot of documentation that she couldn't really understand Alicia found herself being numbed for the procedure.

* * *

It was done, she was firmly bandaged and feeling very sore. Steffan didn't seem to mind her being too preoccupied for sex; she spent a week consoling herself whilst the dressings were changed and they went on horse rides on even more challenging trails.

Soon enough she was ready for the unveiling. She had a thin red line underneath each side but the results were just what she wanted. Proper B cups that fitted a grown-up bra. Not huge, not even averagely large, just nice and pert. Her nipples pointed up and out and there was no top-line betraying the extent of the implants. They were as firm and perfect as any twenty-something's breasts should be.

The nurses at the clinic had been astonished. Nobody had ever insisted on B cups before, the minimum was normally C but most went straight for a D or even larger. However she was firm; she wanted to fit in, not burst out.

She could feel their weight on her shoulders. It was unfamiliar to begin with, a change of balance and when she stood up she had to brace herself. Not by much what with them being the smallest size that the clinic had ever bothered doing, but never having had anything there before she had to get used to it.

They were neither tits nor boobs, these deserved the title 'breasts'. If she hadn't known, she would never had known that it was mankind's finest silicone; they were firmer to feel than she would have thought, but never having personally fondled any but her own she accepted them and the reassurances that a few weeks later the scarring would settle. Then she could go topless on any suitable beach in the world without shame, and she fully intended to.

* * *

The holiday passed otherwise uneventfully. She now had bras with underwire, bras that lifted, separated, pushed together. There were half-cup, quarter cup, balconette styles, sheer, satin and lycra textiles. After so many years of looking enviously at the clothes that other women were parading in, she'd gone a little crazy. Best of all, Steffan loved her new shape and paid her clit regular attention.

In due course she was on a flight returning home, and hadn't been captured by white slave traders or otherwise waylaid. She had developed an all-over tan and had learned how to ride with reasonable confidence; she could jump a fence now, and saddle up a horse. She was no longer restricted to the most placid of beasts; she could handle something with spirit. The exercise had done her good; the change in regime had developed her muscles even further. Biceps for holding a horse that wanted to trot off, quads for gripping and holding on in the jumps.

She treated herself to a low-cut top with spaghetti straps for the trip, she was going to show these puppies off. Flaunt them as the girl had said. Breasts and biceps, let the airport security pat her down; they wouldn't find much besides hard muscle underneath.

When they were on the flight home there were several other young ladies on board laughing and joking loudly amongst themselves and Alicia was happy. The girls seemed to know Steffan, their boobs had obvious signs of enhancement but were oversized and looked false in every way. There was no movement and the skin was stretched taut. It wasn't a good look, she thought to herself. Nothing like her perfect shape at all.

Back home, she settled down to a routine of sex, sleep, gym, more sex. On rare visits to the office she spoke to Phil and Anthony but she was no wiser as to the purpose of the trip beyond horse rides and gratuitous fornication. Steffan had visited La Paz several times when they were there, but beyond that she knew nothing.

Then a month later he had another suggestion for her. How about visiting a London clinic and having the implants changed for new, softer ones?

It confirmed her suspicion that there was a hardness, but why hadn't she had the proper ones in to start with? Apparently it was normal, he explained that the first ones stretched the skin and once that had happened it was time for the permanent versions. Softer, with a much more natural feel.

Convinced that the new implants would be so much better than the originals, she attended at a place in Harley Street where she was re-interviewed, re-counselled and re-measured by yet more medics wearing short white tunics. Then she was numbed once more and wheeled away for the procedure.

She woke bandaged and sore again, then as she was leaving she heard a familiar sounding laughter from a side room. She glanced through the open door and recognised the patient who was the source of the hilarity. It was one of those women with the totally fake boobs whom she had seen on the flight. What a small world.

Puzzled by the coincidence, she reported it to Phil at their next meeting. He had one of those expressions that she had seen before, especially when someone found that the answer to a difficult puzzle was ridiculously simple. However he said little and she was dismissed.

The bandages came off and Alicia noticed the difference straight away. Her breasts did feel much softer; her bra supported the breasts rather than the other way round and without it there was a jiggle, a tiny bounce at every step and at every turn. She was so happy with her additions and Steffan loved them; coming up from behind and cupping her whenever she wasn't paying attention. Her nipples were just as reactive as they had ever been, making their presence felt and seen at every opportunity, and best of all there was a definite wobble when she was taking a pounding from behind.

Alicia looked at the mirror; it never ceased to astonish her, every time she saw her reflection she found it difficult to believe that it was that scrawny Degs right there, transformed. No longer the shy flat-chested person of just a few months ago, but a statuesque image of perfection.

She had a transformed physique, not only tall and muscular but with perfect breasts to match. She been going regularly to the gym during lunch break and after work, and one of the guys there had played pro sport in his time. He really knew how to use the equipment -- and was happy to share his knowledge. She soon realised that she had been wasting a lot of her time; sure, she had been quite fit but this was on a different level. The way he taught her to work on groups of muscles and on her cardio-vascular improved her physique beyond measure. Now instead of a taut stomach with a shadow of a six-pack, she had a clearly defined washboard and her leg muscles had grooves down the sides. Her butt and thighs weren't just well-shaped, they had developed to the extent that her pants no longer fitted and she had to go shopping for larger sizes.

She could imagine herself going confidently on a topless beach, or promenading in a slinky dress along a glamorous quayside with expensive yachts moored up in the background and Italian super-cars rumbling past. Clothed or unclothed, she looked outstanding. She tensed a muscle and her left breast rose in salute.

Alicia loved her new shape, wherever it had come from -- nature or design. At long last she had a symmetry to her body, the top half in proportion with the lower. Her thighs although impressive no longer looked over-sized compared to her ribs and shoulders; those shoulders had broadened and her back formed a wide V shape from her narrow waist. Plus it was amazing what an expensive pair of implants did. Like Goldilocks' tits they were not too big, not too small; not too rigid, not too saggy, not too hot...

Cancel that, they were hot, hotter than a hot fruit pie in Hotsville, USA.

Soon afterwards though, Phil informed her that her assignment was complete and for the time being she was being returned to office duties. Quite how her job was complete she had no clue but there was no point in questioning the decision. It was all very quick, she did not even any time to say 'goodbye' to Steffan. At least she had the free implants.

* * *

Alicia was at her desk for a couple of days by herself answering emails which were mostly corporate dross. The rest of the office was empty; they were all called out on a job so she had been told that she was there to answer the phone and not get into trouble. She had plenty of time to spend in the gym.

The others came back with gossip that she woke up to when Marie mentioned Steffan's name. He had been arrested, but there had also been a raid at a cosmetic surgery clinic in London which had been at the centre of an international drugs smuggling organisation. All the doctors and nurses had been taken into custody along with the secretarial staff.

Phil and Anthony called her in to the office for a debrief. No, she still had no idea what had being going on. No, she had never seen any drugs.

Then she had the same expression that Phil had previously, when he explained that the implants that the girls had were not silicone or saline, but were actually capsules of cocaine. They had smuggled drugs into the country concealed within their bodies shielded away from the sniffer dogs and even airport X-ray machines. After all, if they had been scanned all they would have seen were implants exactly as expected. Later, the implants were replaced by standard silicone and the girls went back for another set.

Alicia had been an unwitting mule herself, carrying recreational substances within her body without even being aware.

* * *

"Did it never occur to you to see a doctor about this?"

Alicia felt rather dim. No, it hadn't really. Her lack of development in the chest department was just part of who she was. But the force had looked after her well after her experience, insisting that she see a doctor to review the situation with her implants.

The doctor had asked her all sorts of questions about the procedures that she'd undergone, then moved on to medical investigations regarding her lack of breasts, about her periods, everything. He took blood and urine samples, prodded and poked, then prescribed hormone tablets. Apparently she was at risk of bone degeneration and all sorts of other things in her old age otherwise and she didn't want fractured hips in a few short years.

A side effect of the tablets was that her breasts actually started to grow. Finally, after all those years she could fill a bra and it was wonderful. They were still small, but no longer humiliatingly non-existent and one day she went to a clinic run specially for police officers and had the silly cones of silicone removed. She was all woman at last.

She kept the restyled hair, it did wonders for her and gave her a presence that made people turn and pay attention when she walked into a room. It was great not having to wear uniform, and having the choice of whether to put on a bra or not. Usually she did, it was a novelty that would take a long time to wear off. She had all those concoctions and now she had the body to suit. Some of that expensive lingerie was even getting too small and she never thought that she'd be saying that.