Alicia Grows a Pair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were joined shortly later by a couple of other plain-clothes cops who took the prisoner away.

At last they were alone in the office and Phil updated them as to the operation. The police boat had been intercepted by the navy, the helicopter had landed, the drugs recovered and even the old lady had been intercepted.

The old lady had been around for years, but had gone unsuspected, after all who engages a nudist in conversation when passing on the beach. Alicia certainly hadn't, even on a beach which to all intents was private and could only be reached by the public on a couple of days of the year when there was an exceptionally low tide. Phil looked somewhat uncomfortable while the y were talking, and appeared to spend a lot of time staring at the wall.

Alicia noticed Maria's knee raise a couple of times, and realised that her skirt had ridden up again. In all the excitement she had forgotten about how she was dressed herself and then remembered that she was only covered by a layer of glitter and glue. She felt like clutching her arms around herself for a bit of dignity, then thought to herself that it was far too late and just draw attention to herself. Plus, apart from where the glitter had been rubbed away in the struggle, there wasn't too much visible.

So, with one brown nipple visible and becoming ever stiffer and Phil's eyes flicking nervously around the room, she listened to the update with her chest pushed out. Let him get an eyeful, see if he would back down. But she couldn't compete with Maria and her wide open vagina. Eventually Phil stood and with nervous glances around, left the room. Then suddenly Alicia and Maria were left alone with nothing left to do.

They returned to Alicia's room for Maria to wash the glitter from Alicia's body and face, then there seemed little point in her returning to her own room. Maria's pussy had been winking at Alicia for long enough and now it was time for it to either put up or shut up.

Both of them preferred the first option.

* * *

Alicia lay still. She couldn't move, her restraints held her firmly but she was comfortable enough with her bum right up in the air. Defenceless and vulnerable, open to anything that could be used on her. She rested on pillows under her stomach and she could probably have ripped the bindings if she'd had to; she was strong enough.

She was held by the thong garment, with the long shoulder straps tied to her outstretched wrists and looped onto something fixed out of sight. The central part, the gusset was against her face, across her nose and eyes and her own scent was in her nostrils. It was disgusting, but it was also beautiful and sexy. It was mixed with the fragrance of another, a pussy presented for her attention.

She was stretched open, because something had been eased inside her ass. She tried to grip it, whatever it was but she had been lubricated and all she could do was give it a little wiggle which made the others laugh.

Lucinda and Maria, giggling together at the sight. Lucinda the 'maid', the local police officer. Dark, long hair that fell forward when she bent over, slim but full-busted. Pendulous when she moved and with deep chocolate brown nipples from a lifetime of topless sunbathing, Thighs wide apart, she sat in front of Alicia expecting, and getting that attention.

Her clitoris was extended from being sucked on, it must have been tender but its owner wasn't complaining yet. Alicia gave it an extra long, hard suck and that elicited a squeal of delight.

She couldn't see Maria either; the mask prevented her from seeing anything, but she could feel whatever it was that was in her butt being moved from side to side. Her ankles were tied to her thighs, with her knees bent so that she was exposed to the rear. Something was between her knees preventing her from closing them together. Lucinda had worked hard at tying her and as a result she was helpless.

The question had been asked of her several times and it came again, "Do you surrender?"

As before she gave the answer "No." And the white flag waved as she tightened the muscles of her ass and the girls laughed again. She did not know it was a white flag on a stick, for they had not told her. She had a flash-back, a memory of telling the man in the vetting interview of her fantasies but she couldn't remember laying out this particular one.

She heard a knock on the door, then someone entered the room. There were no words spoken but steps approached. A rustle of clothing, a pause, then she felt something entering her vagina. It was firm, smooth and not a finger. She had been fingered at length and this was larger, a proper cock. Once it was properly between her labia it slid in all the way to her cervix and made her groan. It was large; possibly the biggest she had ever had.

Hips were pressed against the thing in her butt, making her squirm. She tried to open her knees even further, allowing freer access but her tethers prevented any movement.

It was just a relentless penetration; in-out, in-out. There was nothing she could do, nothing she could say to resist.

But she didn't want to resist, she wanted it deep, she wanted it harder, faster. Without any sight it was all she could think of. It was the opposite of floating in the ocean, this concentrated her mind like nothing else.

The penis paused briefly, then restarted. The bell-end rippled up her insides, until the hips impacted on her ass causing the plug there to try to enter fully, then lever and press against the penis internally. Shock waves travelled from her labia, up her body, over her stomach to her breasts, which trembled a millisecond later. Another fraction of a second afterwards and her head was thrown back, her nose pushing into the pussy which still pressed against her face.

Again, again again. Harder, harder, harder. Nothing else existed, only the fuck.

Before she knew what was happening, Alicia came. Involuntarily, she clenched. Her internal muscles contracted around the penis and held it tight, despite it the owner continued to thrust but then came in unison with her. The hips ground against her pussy, hands gripped her hips pulling her in for maximum penetration.

She felt a pulsation as her insides were flooded, then slowly the penis subsided.

Gently it subsided, shrank and withdrew, leaving a void that wanted to be filled. She heard more rustling, then the door opened and the person left. Still without a word spoken, without her knowing who it was.

All that remained as her ties were removed was a warm trickle down her thigh.

Tomorrow they were due to return home and this end-of-course party was the best ever.