Alicia Grows a Pair

Story Info
Being flat chested is no way to be a cop.
23.1k words
4.49
19.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bray123
Bray123
188 Followers

Alicia squinted into the tiny mirror taped to the back of her locker and checked herself out for like the millionth time. She was well into her twenties already and it was embarrassing; no matter how she scrunched herself up she couldn't fill a bra. She still wore plain white cotton 'trainers', the smallest possible size intended for teenagers, the sort purchased by a proud mother for a growing daughter.

Underwire or push-up? What a joke. She didn't have any choice; it was elastic every time. She would live braless if she could but it was part of the uniform code and she'd get into trouble if she turned up for work improperly dressed.

The funny thing was, the reason she had this job being a cop was really the fault of the other girls when she was at school. As the others developed, the bullying she had received for not maturing at the same rate as them had been relentless. While they were all busy bulging out in the right places, she remained like an ironing board. Her nipples grew slightly puffy but that was it; they picked on anyone who was different, and in this case it meant that they called her names like 'Degs'. Which was short for 'fried eggs'.

They tormented her endlessly right until that fine day when they all finished at that damned establishment to go their separate ways and she never had to speak to them again. Proms and high-school reunions? Not a chance. Fuck the lot of them.

On an impulse, armed with a sense of injustice and a vague desire to stand up for the victims of the world, she joined the police. It was to the astonishment of her family, nobody else they knew had ever been a cop but despite their reservations she enjoyed it. There was some physical exercise, plenty of camaraderie and some classroom training that wasn't too hard for a bright lass.

However the fact remained that if it hadn't been for her treatment by the bullies she would have chosen a different way of life altogether. Such as? She had no real idea; she was athletic but certainly not talented enough in any particular sport to make a living from it, and she couldn't see herself in an office doing the same thing over endlessly. The standard female careers of hairdressing, nursing or teaching didn't appeal, actually the last option meant entering a school yard again, and that thought cast a dark shadow over her brain.

Here in 'the job' there were no more back-biting comments, she was part of the gang and it was fun. She kept her hair short and her fitness up, which she always enjoyed but now without that feeling of dread knowing that she would soon have to expose herself to the other girls in the showers.

Plus there were even some nice guys on the shift who were unattached and cute. But none of them ever hit on her, their status remained firmly eye-candy. She sometimes overheard their conversations and when they discussed ladies, they spoke of those who had breasts. Whether they had large, huge, massive, perky, bouncy, pendulous or jiggling breasts. But never tiny to the point of non-existent breasts.

There was another policewoman on the shift; they gossiped about her. But she had boobs that stretched the buttons on her uniform shirt to the point of bursting and it wasn't too difficult to catch a glimpse of white lace through the gaps. However when Alicia overheard anyone talking about herself it was about an arrest she had made, how she had chased a crook down and overpowered him, about some law that she'd enforced that they'd never been able to understand.

So she picked up the miserably unimpressive garment, looped it over her head and pulled it down over her shoulders. The elastic material stretched over her ribs but inevitably there was still fresh air between fabric and skin where it counted. Perhaps she should get a set of plastic tits like the rest of the under-endowed.

But she couldn't. That would be expensive and she didn't have the spare cash on her salary. With a sigh, she always did -- folded up some squares of tissue paper and pushed them in as padding.

She looked down at her legs; they were her best feature. Long and muscular, made for running. She was built like an Olympic pole vaulter, all legs and ass. She bent over, smoothing her skin as far as her ankles. It felt good, with firm muscles without any flab. The regular exercise she was doing was effective; runs around the streets in the evening followed by workouts alone in her room. For a moment as she was doubled over she imagined being taken from behind in the standing position, breasts wobbling with a rhythmic pounding. But it was a fantasy; her breasts never wobbled and it had been too long since she had been bent over like that. Being banged like a screen door in a hurricane was for others, not her.

She stood upright again, the mirror was small and dirty; it could do with a good wipe but it was on the rear of her locker and difficult to reach. Studying a smudge of something yucky in the corner, she caught something, possibly a movement behind her.

She spun around, but there was nobody there. There could have been though, there was no real privacy in the locker room. It was a small station and the men shared the space, just with different aisles providing an illusion of seclusion. An honour system; it was never really intended as somewhere to get changed, just storage of a few personal items. She had taken the risk many times before and if anyone ever walked in they just apologised and waited a moment for her to get decent again. They never even paused to leer, or even a quick second look over their shoulder. They looked at the other policewoman though when they caught her unexpected, making her blush and giggle.

She'd walked in on nearly all the guys in similar states of undress during her time there. They mostly wore tight shorts that emphasised their bulges, others wore loose boxers. Some had been startled when they saw her there, clutching for their trousers or whatever was closest for modesty. But most just carried on unconcerned, sucking in their stomachs in case she was looking -- and she was.

But she wasn't always concentrating on the headline bulge. That was the shop window, of course, however the quality of the merchandise was in a narrow pair of hips and a strong ass that could thrust like a Saturn 5 rocket. A couple of the guys were gym-monkeys and would have sufficed very nicely. Never mind the nail; look at the hammer, as the saying went.

She fastened her shirt which was tightly fitted to show off her taut stomach and grabbed her uniform trousers. You couldn't make out her six-pack when she was on patrol but she knew it was there, it was her bit of vanity. At least the baggy combats were flattering on her athletic build when she wore them low-slung on her hips; the girls who carried weight on their bums looked dreadful in them.

As usual she wore cute boy-short panties underneath, comfortable on a long night shift and modest if disaster happened. She could hear her Grandma saying now, "Make sure you have clean undies on in case you get hit by a bus", although she was fairly sure that anyone who was seriously hit by a bus would quickly find they were wearing dirty undies so there wasn't much point in worrying about it. She tucked her shirt in and cinched up the belt, then laced up the shiny black boots to complete the ensemble; Alicia was ready for patrol.

* * *

The shift didn't go as expected. Once everyone was assembled in the briefing room, the sergeant announced that they were to mount a surprise raid on a licenced club apparently operated by some local gangsters. Everyone was told about their allocated roles; one disappointed officer was delegated to look after the traffic and parking outside while another was given the 'big key', the red-painted door ram tool. Others were handed clipboards with questionnaires, but Alicia was left to the end. She was starting to wonder if she would have a job at all, but at last she was told that she had the star role. Her job was to arrest the head protagonist and she was given a photograph of him to ensure that she would recognise him in any melee.

It surprised her, she had expected the boss to grab that piece of glory. But no, it was for her. So when they arrived at the scene, coasting silently with engines off and leaving doors ajar to avoid the slamming noise, the first squad with the 'big key' forced entry, the second batch streamed in to secure every room and Alicia stood back until the shouts of 'Clear!' died down.

When she walked in she found the man surrounded by several of his friends. With all eyes watching her expectantly, she approached him with a display of confidence that she didn't quiet feel inside. He was overweight but she knew that he had a history of aggression and violence was always close to the surface. There had been rumours of killings and sickening tortures of rivals in crime, but there were never any official complaints made. There were never likely to be any either.

She placed her hand on his shoulder, announced in a loud clear voice to the entire room that he was under arrest and read him his rights. The man looked deflated and didn't object when she handcuffed him and led him away to the transport van.

Back in the station, Alicia was congratulated by the Inspector on her performance. She asked him why she had been given the task and he explained that if one of the male officers had tried to arrest him, he would have kicked off, fighting to the end. But it was dishonourable for him to assault a woman in front of his friends, so he had had to submit to the lesser humiliation of being taken into custody.

Alicia had enjoyed the operation, being the centre of attention and having the opportunity to see how such raids were conducted. It was fascinating how there had been many officers involved whom she hadn't seen before, some in interview teams, some forensic search officers, some with video cameras, others who stood back and watched. Then at the end of the day it was announced that if anyone wanted to meet at a bar in town, the first drink would be paid for by the boss so naturally everyone changed out of uniform and headed there. Luckily Alicia had a decent top and a prettier bra handy in her locker for such emergencies, the bra was a size larger than normal so needed a few more sheets of crumpled paper to fill.

Alicia found herself talking to a detective who had been one of those in an interview team. After several drinks she found herself leaving the bar with him and being invited back to his place. She was still buzzing with excitement and the thought of a one-night stand was appealing, the perfect finish to a good day at the office.

The man's apartment was scruffy with some unwashed plates on a table and a couple of unironed shirts draped over a chair but she wasn't there for the décor, soon she was in a drunken embrace. He unbuttoned her top and then slid his hand inside her bra to fondle her boob.

There was a look of confusion on his face as he pulled out the bunched up paper that she'd stuffed in there and forgotten about. That expression was quickly replaced by one of scorn as he tossed the tissues across the room and pushed her away with flat palms against her flat chest, "What the fuck? You're flatter than yesterday's beer. That's section one fraud that is."

Alicia had a flash of anger. She had suffered enough from comments like that, and now just as she was getting warmed up to a night of passion as well.

That was it; who was he to criticise her lack of tits anyway. She caught hold of one of his wrists as he shoved her again and with a practised twist placed him into a restraint hold. She knew that she had full control over him and could inflict as much pain as he could take -- and that he would quickly catch on when she gave a little twist for 'pain compliance'.

He was doubled over, yelping in agony as she shrugged away her open shirt. Suddenly the one with all the power, Alicia held him easily with one hand and groped between his legs to feel for his erection. It wasn't huge, which was typical of the sort of man who disparaged others like that. But she was still in the mood for sex and didn't really see why she should go without. She heard a whimper and saw that he was crumpling to his knees against her hold.

She unfastened his trousers and pulled them down to his bent knees, together with his underpants. He had a small dick which was fading fast. However, she was in charge and inspired. She raised him back to his feet and made him remove all of his clothes while she watched. Soon he was naked, now with a limp penis that he tried to conceal behind his hands.

She brushed his arms away so that she could see the organ clearly, then held it in her hand. With her warm touch it showed signs of life, but even when she moved, it refused to come to full erection.

Alicia pushed him forcefully onto the bed and he fell back comically with his legs in the air, for a moment he was exposed and vulnerable. She told him to get it up, if he could, and clearly frightened he started to play with himself. Eventually he succeeded but it turned out to be unlike any of those that she'd seen before in her life. It was reasonably long but thin, and the strangest thing was that it had a distinct bend to the side, like a banana.

Swiftly she dropped her pants and stood wearing just her elastic bra as he continued to rub himself. She wondered whether to climb on top but she then had a better idea. She made go back to his position when he had fallen onto the bed, on his back with his legs pulled back to his ears. It was the same position that she had been placed in most times that she had been fucked. With his thighs apart his genitals were easily available so she straddled him that way and managed to push his cock into herself.

The angle was unfamiliar and his curved penis pressed hard inside her. It was uncomfortable getting it inside, but once there she could feel it moving around and it was erotic being able to feel exactly where it was. She used her weight to bounce against his thighs and was able to use her fingers to enhance the sensation. Soon she found release but continued for a while until she came once more. Just because she could.

Feeling better, she stood and looked down at the detective who remained with his legs ridiculously in the air. She started dressing again and noticed an expression of abjection on his face. She told him to stay where he was and wank himself off, and he did as he was told. Soon he was breathing heavily and ejaculated over his belly.

She left the room and him in his mess.

* * *

After the raid it was back to the regular grindstone of domestic disputes, drunks and petty thieves. Then a few weeks later there was another change to the routine; the moment briefing was over the Inspector pulled her to one side while the others left. He didn't say much but led her to his office where two guys in suits were waiting.

The Inspector departed and shut the door behind him, leaving her alone with the men. They were older than her; older than the Inspector, looked to be important and she wondered how much trouble she was in and what for. As the saying went, you were always in the shit to some extent; only the depth varied and every now and then you found yourself standing on your head in the serious stuff.

Alicia waited for one of them to speak and the elder of the two duly obliged. "We have an assignment for you."

There was a pause while she raised an eyebrow. Then he continued, "It'll mean you leaving this station and transferring elsewhere, a big career change to a covert section. Are you interested?

She considered spending the rest of her life fighting with drunks; chances like this didn't come up too often. She nodded.

He continued, "You can turn it down if you want. It's all rather sensitive, and before we go any further you'll need to go through some vetting procedures. All a formality of course, some background stuff has already been done." He reached into a jacket pocket, brought out a card and handed it over. "This is an appointment for your vetting interview, remember that no matter the questions you must answer fully and tell the truth. Please say nothing to anybody here or outside about this."

The man looked pointedly at the door, Alicia realised that she was being dismissed and left. In the corridor she read the card, the time didn't give her much opportunity to prepare; an hour. In any case, she had no idea what to prepare for. The location was an office in a tower block a short walk away, so she went back to the locker room for her coat.

The building had notices in the foyer advertising office space for rent and a security detail checking all the people who entered. She showed the card and the man nodded towards the elevators. When Alicia found the right office, a man with a nervous disposition, receding hair and a wrinkled grey suit welcomed her. He offered her coffee and asked her to watch a short film on a laptop. It was about a man who went to a ball game and met some guys, they chatted away and that was it, it just finished. Then a narrator listed all the information that the man had disclosed about something they had been interested in, and had thus put someone else's life in danger. It all seemed a bit far-fetched but she kept that to herself.

The nervous man opened a notebook before asking her questions. Alicia remembered the film and said nothing, and the man laughed. "No, no, I see yes. The film is general information to be aware of discussing things later. This now is the question and answer session. Here, you must answer everything truthfully or you will be returned to your station. Shall we start again?"

The questions were about her address, her friends and relatives, their names, addresses, where they went to school, where they worked. Alicia was puzzled by many of the questions, she didn't know many of the answers. However the man wasn't fazed by this and moved on to her hobbies. Then her bank details, how much she owed, how much she spent. If she ever gambled, what she drank, the cars that she liked, where she wanted to live and go on vacation. When he mentioned her boyfriends and whether they had tried to do things she hadn't liked, she found herself telling him about her desires in bed. Then she realised and stopped; this was getting personal.

The man pursed his lips and wiggled his pen between his fingers. Apparently these were normal questions, she must answer truthfully to prevent any danger of blackmail threats. Disclose everything, don't leave any sensitive secrets. So she told him how many boys she had been with, what her favourite positions were, whether she enjoyed being seen without her clothes on, whether she had ever been photographed that way.

That part was easy; no she had certainly not ever been photographed naked and had no desire to be. Why would she want her flat chest to be photographed -- hell, why would anyone want a picture of it? She thought the man looked disappointed at that answer. Then he asked her how often she masturbated, whether she liked her boyfriends to watch her, whether she liked to watch them doing it.

This was not how she had thought the day would go when she had awoken that morning.

She thought quickly and decided to go for it -- have some fun of her own. Yes, she did like to be watched using toys. Yes, she loved it when a boy gave her oral. Yes, a finger in her bum when she was being fucked made her cum every time. She added embellishments; she wore skimpy underwear, she shaved geometric patterns into her pubic hair and she looked at porn websites. Especially lesbian bondage porn websites that featured butt-plugs.

Now the man had beads of sweat on his brow and was twiddling his pen without writing anything. He suddenly snapped his book shut, handed her a card with another address and dismissed her.

Bray123
Bray123
188 Followers