Alicia's Lovers Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife goes to wedding with her favorite lover.
4k words
3.19
6.8k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drekhead
drekhead
86 Followers

This is a continuation of the previous chapter and is not meant to stand alone. if you have a hard time reading stories about wayward wives, this won't be for you. Plan accordingly.

I watched them leave on the monitor, Jeff palming Alicia's ass as he helped her into his car. I was actually surprised he didn't put a towel down for her to sit on, he was that kind of asshole. I didn't mind, really, the fact he was such a jerk reduced the chance of anything more than just sex developing between them, didn't it?

With the stimulation gone, my own arousal dissipated and I turned to more mundane tasks. I glanced at the puddle on the floor. It wasn't the first time I cleaned up sexual fluids that leaked from my wife's vagina, but this was probably the closest I had ever been when they were deposited inside her. I got a wad of toilet paper, wiped it up, then flushed it down the toilet. I returned to my computer and opened the calendar I used to track my wife's dates and scanned over the list of names. My feelings a little tender, I thought about editing someone else's videos, or do something else entirely, but decided to stick with Jeff.

The kind of videos I liked to make were montage videos of when I found my wife at her most erotic. This was usually after she had a series of orgasms and was obviously satiated, fucked to exhaustion, but the guy wasn't finished. Instead of just laying there and taking it, she would get what I called "the Look", where she seemed to be reinvigorated, getting off on giving pleasure to her lover.

Once I showed her a clip of her and a particularly well-endowed lover. I remembered after the session she complained how she thought he'd never come and she started getting cramps. However, looking at the video, you could see her wincing on occasion, but she got "the Look" and instead of asking him to stop or slow down, she begged him to fuck her harder and faster. After watching it with her I asked her what was going through her mind.

She thought for a little while and said, "Grateful."

I asked her what she meant.

"If he's the type of guy who consistently finishes before me, well, I just don't see them anymore. The guys who outlast me are the best, but I know if I don't satisfy them, they won't see me anymore. At that point, I'm grateful for what they did to me and I want to make it as pleasurable for them as I can. It's also nice when I'm satiated I can concentrate on making them come. I love feeling a guy coming inside me... it's just fantastic feeling their essence flowing into me so forcefully, and the way they grunt and grip me and just take me. That's why I fuck mostly athletic and strong men."

"Did I ever make you feel that way?"

She looked at me sadly. "Honey, I wouldn't need to fuck other men if you did. Honestly, I didn't even know how good it could be until that first time with Steve (her first lover). It was like I was getting fucked for the very first time."

When I looked over her videos with Jeff, I noticed she got that look every time.

I got a text a few hours later - a picture of a wet stain on what looked like a movie seat. The message read - "Doesn't look like the panties worked!"

She called me a few minutes later.

"Hi honey, how are things at home?"

"Boring. Are you at the movies?"

"Yeah."

"What did you see?"

"Some dumb war movie, I forgot the name. He didn't even ask me what I wanted to see, he's such an ass."

"No dinner first?"

"He bought me a hot dog."

"So your having a bad time?" I asked, regretting the hopeful tone I said it in.

There was a pause.

"Quite to the contrary, honey. We sat in those seats where you can pull up the armrest and I just sat there nestled up against him with his big arm around me. He had his hand down the front of my dress the whole time, playing with my nipples. It turned me on so much, I got so wet, I think most of that stain was just from me dripping."

"Are you coming home now?"

"Actually, we might just stay at his place-"

"Hey babe, who you talking to?" I heard his voice in the background.

"Gotta go. bye." I heard her say before she disconnected, "oh just my husband."

A few minutes later I got a text - "Jeff really liked that video, he wants you to put it on a thumb drive"

It may have seemed rude the way she just hung up on me, but it was what I had come to expect. She made clear that when she was with a lover, he came first. She was nothing if not attentive. When it feels like a game, the humiliation is fun and a turn-on, but sometimes it feels too real. Trust me, all the bad, negative things people say about a man who lets their wife sleep with other men and films it, I often feel about myself. I'm a pervert, I'm scum, a wimp, not a man.

Sometimes I teeter between thinking I should dump her on her ass or start going to the gym, get buff, tell her boyfriends to fuck off and start fucking her like they do. Ultimately, it comes down to the fact I do love her. If you love someone, you want them to be happy, no matter how much that doesn't require you. One thing was for sure, Alicia was happy. Nowadays she always had a spring in her step, a smile on her face, and a flow about her. I felt good that I did my small part by encouraging her, still, I knew it was more because of her most recent lover who satiated her sexually. I could only trust that she loved me for me, that if I changed, I might not be the person she loves anymore.

I copied Jeff's video over to a thumb drive and took it to the spare bedroom to watch on my tablet while jerking off. Despite the visual stimulation, I couldn't push away the negative thoughts. I knew she didn't do or say anything to purposely hurt me, that in fact she thought she was participating in my fantasy, but the line between fantasy humiliation and real humiliation was murky. After a few minutes of playing with myself, I just couldn't get hard enough for a good jerk. It was Friday and I had been up since 4 AM to start my 2 hour commute into work, so I was pretty pooped, and I must have dozed off because I woke up to Alicia shaking me awake.

"Hi honey, fall asleep jerking off to me and Jeff's video?"

I was on my back, pants off, blankets down, the video still playing in a loop on my tablet. there was no use denying it.

"Yeah, I guess I did."

"Is this Jeff's thumb drive? I'll give it to him." She took the drive out of my tablet and set the tablet on the nightstand.

"It sounded like you said you were going to spend the night at Jeff's house before you hung up on me."

"We were, but his roommate had company and you know how loud I can get and...."

"A thirty five year old man with a roommate?"

"I know, but he is only in town for a few months a year," she sighed, sounding disappointed. "He just needs a place to store his stuff."

My wife's hand had gravitated to my penis, and she started to play with it, making it spring to life.

"Poor baby, I can see from the lack of a mess you never quite finished. Frustrated?"

I didn't respond as I focused on the pleasure her hand was giving me. Her legs were crossed and I could see all of her smooth thighs up to her panties. She was leaning over and I could see her breasts hanging free from her top. Her lips were swollen and her lipstick smeared as if she had been making out for a long time or sucking dick. With her curly red hair falling in her face she looked like a beautiful creature built for sex.

"I thought he was going to make you sit on a towel when you left."

She giggled. "He did! After the movie!" She patted my chest with her spare hand, "Just lean back now, let mommy take care of you."

Now she was full on masturbating me, trying to make me come. I leaned my head back and relaxed, hoping I could come before she got distracted. I would have loved to lick her sperm filled pussy too, but doubted there would be time for that.

Then I heard stomping around in the hallway. "Hey babe, front and center, this cock isn't going to suck itself."

Alicia rolled her eyes but dropped my cock like a hot potato. She leaned in and kissed me on my cheek. "I know I've been neglecting you, We'll have some quality time on Sunday."

"Sunday? But it's Friday night!"

"Remember the wedding, silly? we're leaving the morning and we're spending the night."

"Come on, babe, dinner is getting cold."

"Coming!" Alicia stood and scooted off obediently.

They didn't waste any time with foreplay, and within a minute or two I heard the familiar knocking of the headboard against the walls and my wife's unintelligible moaning and words of encouragement. I noted the irony that they didn't want to bother his roommate with their loud sex noises, but bothering her husband was okay. Still feeling the phantom of my wife's touch, my cock was still rock hard and needed to come. I jerked it to the sounds of my wife and her boyfriend making love in our marital bed, and blasted 3 thick ropes of come onto my chest and hand within seconds. I went to the guest bathroom and cleaned myself then went to sleep.

***

In the morning I woke to an empty house. I went to the master bedroom and found the bed empty, but a total mess. The large sticky puddle in the middle where their crotches would have met made me glad I put on the rubber sheets. A couple of empty water bottles were strewn about the room - she knew from the gym that peak performance during strenuous exercise requires constant hydration. When I came back from putting the sheets in the washer and the bottles in the recycle bin, I found a text on my cell-phone - "Sorry I didn't say good-bye, we wanted a head start to do some site-seeing on the way. I'll try to call, see you Sunday! XOXO"

A few hours later she posted to her main Facebook account a picture she took of the ocean from the side of the freeway. She captioned it 'Hello ocean!' There were already comments about how nice it looked, how good it was to get out and breathe the ocean air etc. No one asked who she was with because they probably just assumed she was with her husband. This account was only for friends, family and co-workers so no one would suspect she was actually with her lover.

She had done this before, push the line between her double lives by sharing an innocent, ambiguous photo she took while out with a lover, or make a call to friends or family from bed with her lover laying next to her. I knew she had just as strong a fantasy life as I, when she did things like that did she fantasize that whatever situation she was in was the norm? It aroused me to think about it and I imagined she did this to tease me, make me anxious that someone who doesn't know I'm a cuckold may find out, but she always reminded me not everything she did was for my benefit. She had her reasons for doing things, and that was enough for her. She didn't always have to explain everything to me.

A few hours later, she sent me an image of a fancy dinner setting with a bowl of soup. I could see in the background a fairly expansive dining hall with various people dressed in tuxedos and gowns. I guess she felt posting this image to social media would raise too many questions.

She texted a few minutes later. "Lobster bisque, my favorite!"

It made me feel better that she was at least thinking of me. Knowing her, I couldn't imagine how well she would fare in a social setting with a bore like Jeff, but I figured she could handle it.

I don't know why a bowl of soup turned me on so much, but I had a raging hard on. Every cuckold imagined their wife as arm candy for some stud, out in public somewhere where everyone thought they were boyfriend and girlfriend (which, in this case, they were). Guys more than likely were getting jealous of Jeff with his sexy redheaded tart. At a wedding, people were probably asking if Jeff and Alicia were going to tie the knot one day. I went to our bedroom to jerk off, but the anxiety was making it difficult to come. At one point the absurdity of being turned on by a bowl of soup hit me and I lost my erection.

I'm lucky I waited though because a little while later she sent a picture of herself in a mirror dressed in a beautiful black gown I never seen before. She looked absolutely stunning. The dress was modest in the sense it went to her ankles and had a high neckline, but the snug fit and thin material hid very few secrets of her luscious curves. My cock leapt in my hand and I was able to get a good rhythm going looking at the picture, then my phone chimed again.

The next photo was one of the hottest she ever sent me. She was laying on a bed naked with the covers unfolded. I could see the gown she had been wearing folded on a chair in the background. She held her phone above her head pointed down her body, capturing her entire nude form. She leaned her head back to look into the lens, the other hand cradled a breast, holding it up for the camera as if showing off the pink, hard nipple that capped it. Her thighs were spread as wide as she could get them without someone pulling them apart. She texted me moments later - "naked and ready for my man"

Before I could touch myself, my phone rang.

"Hi honey, what are you doing?"

"Just about to jack off to that picture."

"Oh, I'd hold off on that for a little bit."

"What's going on with you?"

"The wedding and reception is over, we are taking a little break before the party tonight with the bride and groom's close friends."

"Is that where you had the soup? Why didn't you post that one to Facebook?"

I could almost hear her rolling her eyes over the phone. "The soup is from the reception. I thought that ocean picture was especially nice."

"Did you have fun at the reception?"

"Trust me, the soup was the best part. His friends are all these right wing assholes complaining about immigration and bragging about their expensive trucks."

"How did you handle it?"

"I had to bite my tongue a lot. I just played dumb. Not that they cared much about a woman's opinion though. I entertained myself most of the time by playing with Jeff's cock under the table." She paused for a moment and giggled. "It was funny, someone mentioned how people say 'The bigger the truck, the smaller the cock', and I said 'Jeff drives a very small car'. Everyone laughed and I think for the first time the people around us noticed where my hand was."

"Were they asking if you and Jeff were going to tie the knot?"

"No, not really. Most people who know him know he's not the settling type. Heard someone say I was the perfect type for a guy like Jeff, gorgeous but not a lot upstairs."

This was the part I didn't get. Alicia was an incredibly smart woman with a successful career, opinionated and headstrong, but here she was just soaking up this abuse. She didn't like to admit it, but I really thought she got off on humiliation some times - it enhanced the feeling of giving up control I knew she enjoyed.

"Where is lover boy now?"

"He had to talk to some friends, told me 'go to the room and get naked and ready for me.' Said exactly that in front of a bunch of people." She sighed. "He's such an asshole. But that's what I expect from him. That's why I'm glad I have you. You know I couldn't date these guys if I didn't have you to come home to. Thanks for being so understanding."

"You know I just want you to be happy."

"Well, I talked to Jeff and told him you deserve some happiness too. He agreed to let me leave the phone on while we have sex. I know it's not as good as filming or being here in person, but would you like that?"

My cock swelled. "I'd love it."

Just then through the phone I heard a door open and shut. "You talking to hubby?"

"Yeah, I told him he can listen."

"Just as long as he puts mute on. Not interested in listening to a guy beat his meat."

"Hear that honey?"

"Yeah," I replied.

"Okay, I"m putting the phone down, got to pay attention to my man."

I heard a lot of shuffling and rustling of clothes.

"God, you are a horny bitch. Let me at least take my-." I heard a wet slurping sound as if my wife had taken his cock in her mouth. "damn, you got a talented mouth."

More wet slurping and masculine grunts. The noises stopped and there was some shuffling.

"Give me a second for me to take my clothes off."

"Hurry, I need you inside me."

I could hear the bed creaking as they must have been getting in position.

"This what you been waiting for?" Jeff said, much louder than before, as if he was saying it for my benefit. I imagined the scene, my wife's knees pulled back to her shoulders, her chest heaving, Jeff kneeling over her wielding his powerful cock triumphantly. It was a scene I had seen numerous times before, and only hearing it this time did not make it any less erotic.

"Oh yes, give it to me. I've been waiting all day for it. Hell, I've been waiting for it for months."

"Yes you have been a horny slut, you couldn't keep your hands off it all day."

I heard my wife gasp, then let out a long labored groan, which must have been from the initial penetration, then Jeff let out a grunt as he drove it home.

"I am a horny slut, your horny slut. Oh my god," Alicia whimpered, "it never gets any easier to take that thing."

"You love it?"

"Oh god, I love it, I can't get enough, every time you fuck me it's like the first time."

"I'll give you a proper fucking tonight, right now let's just do it quick so we can get back down to the party."

"Okay, okay, just fuck me, take me however you want, I'm your slut."

The sounds came at a frenetic pace, my wife wailing, Jeff grunting, and the bed creaking and banging against the wall. From the fury of it I could tell Jeff was fucking to come, and Alicia was encouraging him to. While this was going on, I was furiously jerking my cock, hoping to come just as they finished. The fucking seemed to be coming to a climax, the pace of their sounds speeding up into a blur.

My wife sensed it too, and I could just barely hear her cooing into his ear, "fill me up, baby, I want to be dripping your sperm while I'm out with your friends."

Jeff emitted a powerful grunt and Alicia a high pitched wail, I imagined the head of his cock jammed up against her uterus, his hot sperm blasting against her cervix, filling her overstretched womb, claiming her as his own.

I shot my own wad, one long arc that made it almost to my chin.

My sexual desire satiated, I had to lay there and endure the sounds of my wife and her lover kissing and whispering to one another in their post-orgasmic bliss. I could not make out what they were saying, but I did hear Jeff ask if she thought she had enough, but she said she could never get enough of his cock and his sperm.

After catching his breath, Jeff announced they had to get ready, but Alicia gave one last effort to convince him to stay and fuck. There was a bit of a play struggle, until Jeff sighed and I could hear Alicia's wet lips smacking as I could only imagine her mouth once again wrapped around his cock. Imagining the scene, I lay back and started to fondle my own penis, but I knew I had nowhere near the sexual stamina Jeff did, and there was no way I could recover as quickly as he.

For the most part, Alicia stuck to her task and all I could hear was the occasional smack or pop as his cock escaped her mouth momentarily. Jeff was obviously pleased with her efforts telling her what a hot slut mouth she had and how good her lips felt on his dick. Mainly I played with myself trying to hold on to the last bits of arousal as I realized that I was laying in a bed still stained with my wife and her lovers come from the previous night, my own sperm uselessly coated my hand and belly, and my wife was far away using her talented mouth to thank her lover for another wonderful fucking.

Finally I could hear Jeff grunting through clenched teeth. She must have popped his cock out of her mouth because I heard her urging him on, "yeah, that's it, come, come hard, give me your come."

drekhead
drekhead
86 Followers
12