All Comments on 'Alicia's Lovers Ch. 02'

by drekhead

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At least she sent him photographic evidence for the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So you’re selling he puts up with this because he loves her and wants her to be happy?

Does this also mean because she takes advantage of this and relegates her loser husband to at best a housemate or worse as a maid/housekeeper that she doesn’t love him?

If she doesn’t why does he not leave and find someone who would care about him?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

This was depressing to read.

He’s been friendzoned. He’s the gay best friend. A roommate.

What he is not is her husband. What he is not is the man she loves.

He doesn’t get sloppy seconds, that would be an upgrade, he gets nothing. If she had a BFF, he wouldn’t even get what he does, she gives him the selfies and the phone calls because she’s bragging. She’s not trying to hurt him because she really doesn’t care about him or his feelings.

And instead of being an adult, he lets her “have her happiness” because he can do that. He’s not doing anything for her except being a surrogate BFF.

She needs to leave his ass for someone she actually lives. Someone who puts her first AND she puts them first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, that’s one big cliché after another. When is he going to get a boyfriend so he can double date with his wife and her boyfriend?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic. Husband isn't a man and his whore wife is the worst. Hope STD's get them both!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story definately was written by a ShitHead. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yup, this is drek alright....

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

The slut should leave hubby if hez that much of a wussy cuck. But then again she picked him, didn’t she

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A checklist. These stories must be written using a checklist because they are all precisely the same story. Only the names, the drapes/curtains, and the locations are different. Wait... that describes a fetish, right?

-Yossarian

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Cuck let’s skank take stunt dick to wedding.

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil219 months ago

wonderful writing,,, read second time and enjoyed jerking...please continue...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrekhead@drekhead
I don't know why I write this stuff, but I do. I'm posting this stuff mostly for myself - these are stories that have been in my head for decades and by posting I can bring some finality to things and move on to others. I hope people enjoy them, but you don't have to. To ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES