Alicia's Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He obliged her as I heard furious slapping that must have been her hand pumping back and forth on his cock. She meowed and moaned and otherwise basked in the pleasure she was obviously giving her man.

At this point I didn't know if she intended for me to hear all this or she had simply forgotten the phone. Finally Jeff let out a long growl and Alicia squeaked in appreciation as the slapping slowed to a halt. After a few moments as they giggled and whispered to each other, the phone went silent. A few moments later I got another image, and when I looked at it, my recovery problems were solved.

She had sent me a selfie, this time just of her face framed by her tousled red hair. She had a tired but excited expression, at least from what I could see under a thick mask of Jeff's pearly ejaculate. I had gotten plenty of 'sperm selfies' from my wife, but what Jeff dumped on her was one of the biggest and messiest I'd seen. If I didn't know the context, I would have thought a number of men had taken turns jerking off and aiming their cocks at her forehead.

She followed it up with a text - "this is how much he comes 5 minutes after an orgasm, wonder why I like him so much? :)"

12