Alicia's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remove my robe and move up to his chest.

Slowly I begin to lower my neatly trimmed pussy down on his face, he grabs my hips and helps lower me down.

His tongue comes out and teases my clit, which is so rock hard and sensitive.

"That's it, lover, tease my clit..." I moan out.

He starts licking my pussy, slowly at first, then picking up the pace.

His one hand on my hip, his other hand exploring, until he finds my asshole, and I feel his middle finger slide in my shit hole.

"That feels weird! See if you can fit another finger in there, lover!" I beg. To my surprise, he fits two more fingers in my ass, making it three fingers in my ass, and his tongue deep inside my cunt.

"Oh my God! You're really stretching me, lover." I scream out.

Just then he pushes me over the edge, and he roughly bites my clit.

"OH FUCK!" I scream, as I cum hard,

He doesn't let go though, he continues licking, moving his fingers in and out of my asshole, stretching me beyond belief.

"I'm...gonna...cum...again...HOLY SHIT!" This time I squirt, soaking his face, and the sheets on the bed, and to my surprise, golden, milky cream starts to ooze from my pussy.

He pulls his fingers out of my ass, and I lay down beside him.

"No man has ever made me cream before, I've been able to make myself cream, but no man has ever done it. You're amazing!" I say, turning to kiss him, but, instead of a kiss, he shoves two of the fingers that were in my ass in my mouth, I gag at first, but I begin to enjoy it.

"Alicia, I want to do one more thing with you, and I hope you'll let me do it."

"What's that, lover?"

"I've been learning to be a hypnotist, and I want to try it on you. Will you let me?" He says, looking extremely eager.

"Ok...sure, lover."

He gets out this gold medallion and begins swinging it in front of my face.

"Ok, Alicia...listen to my voice, and notice the swinging pendant, you are starting to feel relaxed..."

"I...I'm...starting...to...feel...relaxed...Master..." I can't believe these words are leaving my mouth, could this be working?

"You are a good girl..."

"I...I'm...a...good...girl...Master..."

"You will do whatever I command you to do..."

"This...girl...will...do...whatever...you...command...her...to...do...Master..."

"You will marry me, Alicia..."

"I...I...I...I...This...this...this...girl...will...marry...you...Master..." What was I saying? Marry him? Oh my God, I'm hypnotized.

I see him grab the ring box, and place the ring on my left ring finger.

"I'm going to bring you back now, Alicia. Just remember these simple things: I am your Master, we are engaged to be married, I love you, and from this moment on, you will stop being a prostitute. Am I clear, Alicia?"

"Yes...Master...you...are...clear..."

He snaps his fingers, and I blink my eyes.

"Did you hypnotize me, Master?" Master? Why am I calling him Master? And why is there a ring on my ring finger?

"Come on, Alicia, let's go to sleep, we have a big day tomorrow.

"As you wish, Master!" I say.

We turn out the lights and go to sleep.

To Be continued

*

Author's note: Be sure to check out future installments, and the other stories in this collection: Alicia's First Lesbian Sex and Unfaithful Alicia. Both coming soon

12