All Comments on 'Alien Abduction'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
Real interesting and very imaginative

Well done

SchakaSchakaover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

As I said in the intro, the concept sprang full blown into my sleep deprived brain. I wrote it over one night

deltonaman2mandeltonaman2manover 8 years ago
I liked it.

Maybe part 2 will show a residual effect making the son the Alpha male with his father cowering before him. Arrogant dad should offer his wife to his Alpha son for the sake of the family.

SchakaSchakaover 8 years agoAuthor
Part 2??

LOL thank you! I'll have to think about that!

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
A good read

A good read. Personally, I wasn't too keen on the dad watching them, cucking just isn't my thing. But I'm glad you really did not devote too much text on him, rather focusing on the raw, primal copulation between mother and son.

BTW, the back and forth between Alpha and Zeta, and their panic when the humans did other things that just 'mate', was pretty funny. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very clever and funny

Those aliens seem to have a highly advanced civilization. We earthlings have much to learn from them. The coming together of a boy's fat young penis and his mother's warm wet vagina--the same vagina the kid came out of--is entirely in the course of nature. The proof is in the fact that it will be the hottest fuck of their lives. Nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's cock like his own mother's cunt, just as can ever soothe and satisfy a mother's cunt like the strong jets of semen from her own boy's balls.

SchakaSchakaover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you both!

Doug_nought, The presence of the father was necessary for the "kink" factor. Generally, when I do incest stories, particularly mother/son, I don't do the love story incest.

That is, they fall in love and have sex. I like for them to have sex then move on to a relationship. In this case it was aliens. I have another story on here (California Zephir) where the mother gives up the son for adoption then they meet anonymously on a train .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

I don't normally like sy-fi but in this case it worked. I agree you should continue with the experiment. Mother and son will continue the relationship drawn together in by the mysterious force. Mom can slip from her husbands bed and walk down the hall to continue to allow her son to ravage her body. As her belly grows the son can fondle her growing belly and milk engorged breasts as he humps away on her horney pussy or claims her ass again. In my mind the aliens made a mistake and both mother and son will crave the ultimate orgasm they had on the ship that when they are near each other their hormone levels will climb back to the previous levels. Mommy and son will seek to have baby after baby, and dad will only become arroused by watching his slut wife act like a western harlot and mount her young stud.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Interesting idea

...and I loved how the mother and son mated. Making it primal made it believable. It was funny how the father wasn't "allowed" because he was "damaged." LOL.

I'd certainly like to see a chapter 2 and more on this, as Samantha and Jamal could really have some good times. One thing though: don't rush the sex. When they orgasmed, there were not many details--explain even if from third person what could be observed, how Samantha reacted, how Jamal reacted, how it could be seen their bodies tensed, etc. There was some description of that, but could have used more. Otherwise, good detail on the background, overall character description, dialogue and family interaction. I'll look forward to more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good

Loved this, nice ideas , i wished it could continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fun read!

Come for the mother fucking, stay for the sci-fi n_n

navelmannavelmanover 8 years ago
superb

Amazing story creative plot and beautifully written rated 5 pl write more as s series

SchakaSchakaover 8 years agoAuthor
ty navelman...

I have a LOT of requests for a sequel. It's in the works

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
I'm eagerly expecting..

...the continuation--anxiously! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous