All Comments on 'Alien Artifact - Geek Pride'

by HappyDom

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
The_Comte_dAmourThe_Comte_dAmouralmost 6 years ago

Fun story! I really dug the premise, the sex was delightful, and I enjoyed the more humorous touches sprinkled throughout... I do hope you continue this as the ending suggests.

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 6 years ago
I liked it!

Thanks for a great read.

gordo12gordo12almost 6 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed it

Well written

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 6 years ago

I found this a cool and interesting premise with so many future possibilities should you want to continue it. Great job it was a fun read.

ProxyBlackProxyBlackalmost 6 years ago

A nice read, and I'd be happy to see if this continues.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348almost 6 years ago
Outstanding!!

Well thought out and exiting story. Please continue. I love Ancient Artifacts lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Softcore Disclosure!

A truly inspired tale with loads of adult-friendly cosmic disclosure! From star gates, to an ancient artifacts activated by spiralling waves of sexual energy (orgone, or orgasmic energy!) to races which lost the ability to joyfully procreate, to aliens and an angelic shapeshifting interdimensional! Not to mention wave after pleasurable wave of intrigue, anticipation, and raw bliss! This story has it all. Perhaps next we'll get to hear about other interdimensionals, what other scintillating secrets the secret space programs are hiding, and more on how humanity's ancient past, immediate future, alien intervention, love, lust, lies and disclosure all combine! I hope there's more coming!

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMealmost 6 years ago
Fun story

I enjoyed it. You did a good job describing that sort of indescribable sensation of the "abduction" and the naughty parts were especially hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Fun and original, thank you! I hope you continue to contribute!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 2?

Enjoyed this story. Any chance of another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this was a good start , let hope there is more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Just your everyday story that has an adequate start, but goes no further. The same as about 60% of the stories I have read on this site - also very disappointing because of that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous