All Comments on 'Alien AutoDoc Arm Appliance'

by ja99

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
IcarusascendingIcarusascending7 months ago

I liked this a lot! Criticism wise, id say the ending felt rushed, could have been a bit more comprehensive. It would be the difference between a well crafted erotic scifi story, or the well written stroke story with a good plot that it is now.

ja99ja997 months agoAuthor

@Icarusascending, Thank you kindly! I had fun writing it. My problem is, I've written several stories that have a similar plotline / theme, and I'd said what I meant to say and it was time to be done. So, yes, it could have been more rounded out, gone some places, but I have some other stories that go to those places better (but I haven't publihsed them yet) and want to use those endings elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

this is the most terrifying tale of alien invasion and enslavement ever! Once he takes over, the aliens return and Earth is a giant slave labor camp, happy and productive!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love your writing.

"...until she was impaled and her face had merged her eyebrows and hairline..."

rock on!

unclebeardyunclebeardy5 months ago

Partly a Literotica posting issue, I suspect, but you have TWO AAA stories posted on the same day, with noindication which one is first.

And ...27 pages!

ja99ja995 months agoAuthor

@unclebeardy, I replied on the other comment section, these are two separate stories, related in tone, yes, but I did different things with each. Glad to have you as a reader, thank you kindly for commenting and noticing my other works. Appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great concept. Story worthy of at least 5 stars.

I have problems with the outcome. Sure eliminating all the fishing poachers is a good idea but assigning women to solve global warming whilst impregnating dozens and sending them off to multiply like rabbits is a real mind fuck.

The number one cause of global warming is the rapid increase of human population. If there were only a million people on earth we could all drive tanks, fly in our own executive jets and have our own small coal fired power station to supply electricity with minimal effect on the CO2 level of the atmosphere. Unfortunately people, even subsistence farmers, in big enough numbers do enough damage collectively to screw up the climate. Having lots of children in North America is really bad because US and Canadian citizens produce more CO2 per person than anyone else on Earth.

Getting a significant portion of the population into space without using rocket propulsion would be the only way to keep the planet from melting down. Solutions in your final paragraphs just don't have enough effect on the problem created by Kevin's fecundity.

ja99ja995 months agoAuthor

@anonymous, THANK YOU, most kindly for several things: for reading at all, for reading to the end (of part 1 at least), for considering the possibilities of the problems and solutions in the story, etc.

As an aside, only 55 percent of all food grown is for people, the rest is for cattle. Artificial meats like Incrediburger (and others) (a.k.a., 'precision fermentation') is when yeasts turn starch to specific proteins. Mix only two of those (plus some other flavorings) and you get shelf-stable guaranteed no-antibiotic no-germs cow's milk. More and it's burgers, steaks, etc. Expensive now but dropping prices fast. So, more and more people will be fed easily by current production.

Second point is, birth rate is already negative in the USA and most developed countries. USA is only growing from immigration. we're not increasing population, we're barely breaking even. The universe is vast and there's lots of space for people, literally mind-numbingly huge distances and materials and land and all of it just needs a quick jaunt to orbit. So, life can get better. I'm an optimist, and I firmly am in the camp that we'll get off this rock in colonies not too long from now and Expand. it's not a big stretch

So, thank you again for commenting, I read every comment and have found some to be really useful in my future stories. I've already added a deaf character and an albino, happenstantially, not as major plot points, because of ideas from this comments section, and it's made both of those stories better... I hope. We'll see if the readership agrees.

AmbivalenceAmbivalence3 months ago

Not sure I understand some of the things that happened in the story, especially why Jill ended up doing stuff before he final changed her...

And he's worried about the ethics of, for instance, sleeping with his sister, but she's understanding she 'has' to commit murder, even though he got her to reduce the quantity.

Liked the concept especially the 'crap, I really need to get under control the things I'm doing on accident' angle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userja99@ja99
I'm cis-het male, normal guy with a penchant for writing, mostly adventure stories with some sex. Longer form is my preference, not just scenes. Under Fit529 I've set up patreon, and an AO3 account (archiveofourown), and a website (Fit529 Dotcom), and have recently put some ...