Alien Erotic Agenda Ch. 01

Story Info
Shadow has fun with Aly and Kali/ Shadow and Ivy with Kaetar.
2.7k words
5
3.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After what happened at the Fae gathering a few weeks ago, I told the leaders of the Fae about taking Kali to a magical island for her birthday and the leaders were impressed...and apologetic for their deception at the gathering," Matthias began, and Shadow and the girls that had been there rolled their eyes almost simultaneously. "To make up for it, they've all come up with a plan to give you a week on your own special island for rest and recuperation from your regular lives, and to have magical fun."

"Uh huh, what's the catch?" Bella chimed in, raising her eyebrows at Matthias.

"No catch," Matthias replied, giving her a wink. "The Fae wish to apologize for their actions, and this seems the best way to do it. Everything will be provided for you, food, clothes, entertainment. You all just need to show up and have a great time."

"When are the Fae planning to make this excursion?" Shadow asked, giving Matthias a skeptical look.

"In a few days," Matthias said and smiled. "The Fae needs to bend time so that your vacation of a week on the island only fills a day in the real world, so you don't get in trouble from your daily responsibilities. Also, they have to get your favorite foods, drinks, and entertainment worked out so they can supply all that. They need your dress sizes too, for that matter. I have surveys for you all to write down what you like."

"What if we say 'no'?" Ivy asked pointedly. "They fucked us over...literally...last time, who's to say they don't try it again?"

"You ladies and Shadow will be the only ones on the island," Matthias said, giving them all a knowing look. "Meals and whatnot will be made by magic; no Fae will disturb you. The only sexual fun will have to come from among yourselves. You can say 'no', but really, you'll only be neglecting your own possible fun."

"We'll think about it," Shadow said simply, and Matthias nodded.

"Kaetaria has the surveys, I'll be in touch," Matthias said, and then disappeared in his bright light.

"Sorry about that, Master," Kaetaria muttered, before walking over to Shadow with Kali and Aly and giving him a quick kiss.

"I'm still horny, Master," Aly hinted to Shadow before giving him a seductive smile.

"I am too," Kali agreed, giving Shadow a wink.

Shadow took a pill that Matthias had created for him that allowed him to automatically reload up to three times after ejaculating after sex acts, then went got a few sex toys for Kali and Aly to use while he played with them. He gave each of them a short but passionate kiss, then slipped his athletic shorts off going completely nude.

Aly went to work kissing Shadow's growing erection, before putting him in her mouth and working him with her tongue. Shadow groaned at Aly's actions, and went to work kissing Kali's lips as he caressed her breasts and she playfully massaged Aly's head, encouraging her to work their master more.

Aly teased her master's erection while Shadow teased Kali's tongue and nipple. Kali went from massaging Aly's head to stroking her back, before going lower to spank her. Aly giggled at Kali's antics as she worked Shadow's erection, and Kali moaned as Shadow worked her breast and her mouth.

Finally, Shadow broke the kiss and went to kissing Kali's neck while palming her nipple and forcing Aly to deepthroat him with his hand on the back of her head. He let go of Aly and she smiled up at him, before playing with his balls and rubbing Kali through her thong as a receipt to Kali's spanks on her.

Shadow bent his head to Kali's other breast while he began caressing Aly's breast with his one hand and joined Aly in manipulating Kali, with him spanking her as she spanked Aly and Aly rubbed Kali. Shadow teased Kali's nipple with the tip of his tongue and pinched Aly's nipple with his thumb and forefinger.

Both girls moaned at both the actions of their master, and the actions to one another. Finally, Shadow couldn't hold out any longer and Aly's manipulation of his erection caused him his first orgasm. Aly let him shoot into a paper towel to avoid any messes now, and Shadow grabbed Kali and flipped her around.

Shadow pulled the front of Kali's thong to the side and started to attack her pussy with his mouth and tongue. Kali's response was to pull Aly around and do the same thing to her after removing her thong completely. Aly encouraged Kali's antics and massaged her master's back as he went to work on Kali.

Shadow went back to playing with Aly's breasts while he licked Kali's pussy. He turned his attention to Kali's clit and began nibbling her and sucking on her. Despite her master's aggressiveness to her clit, Kali continued to work Aly's pussy, licking her clit and inserting a finger inside her.

Kali pumped Aly and Aly began swearing in Spanish, which made both Shadow and Kali smile and work harder at their actions. Finally, Shadow added two fingers inside Kali, and she was forced to stop her licking as Shadow's ferocity made her moan loudly.

Aly manipulated Kali's breast while her master worked Kali's pussy, and the two together smiled to themselves as it was enough to take Kali over the edge. Her first orgasm hit, and Shadow released her while the sensation of the orgasm caused her to work Aly harder.

Shadow pulled Aly away from Kali, deeming her wet enough, and put her in doggy position. Shadow positioned himself behind Aly and plunged into her, filling her up and thrusting hard, as well as grabbing a handful of Aly's hair to hold her in place.

Kali got in front of Aly with a green vibrator and turned it on before holding it to Aly's clit while Shadow took her from behind. Aly switched continuously between English and Spanish with her swearing, only to be silenced once by Kali kissing her.

The vibrator working her clit, and Shadow working her inside with his erection hard and quickly had Aly on the verge of her first orgasm. Shadow went harder and deeper, and Kali turned the vibrator up to high.

Finally, both Shadow and Aly orgasmed hard at the same time, and Shadow released her while they both took a moment to regain their composure. Aly pushed Kali down on her back and went to work going down on Kali, mouth and tongue assaulting her pussy even more aggressively then Kali had worked her.

While Aly licked and sucked on Kali's pussy, Kali angled herself so she could put Shadow in her mouth. She worked her master skillfully, bringing him quickly back to a full erection. She moaned against his erection as Aly went down on her, then gasped when Aly stopped with the oral and pressed a blue vibrator to her clit.

Shadow took that hint and pulled out of Kali's mouth before positioning himself to enter Kali in the missionary position. Aly bent down and kissed Kali right before Shadow plunged into her, and Aly continued to hold the vibrator to Kali's clit while their master worked her from within.

Kali held onto the chair with a hard grip as her fellow sub and her master manipulated her. Shadow thrust harder and quicker and Aly held the vibrator and massaged her breasts with her free hand.

Finally, the antics were enough to send her over the edge, and Kali orgasmed with Shadow following suit a second later after he pulled out of her. All three smiled at each other basking in the aftermath of several orgasms and fantastic play.

The other girls in the room shouted their approval, laughing at each other, having a good time. It had been another good day, now they had to decide about an island getaway.

****************

The next day, Shadow sat at his laptop in his study typing up more details to what happened when they went to the Fae gathering a few weeks ago. Ivy sat in a chair beside him, describing what happened to her with a nymph and a sprite, having to stop herself from touching her nether regions thinking about what took place with the nymph.

Shadow smiled at this detail that he wasn't sure if she knew that he knew she was subconsciously making herself horny. Perhaps they'd need to do something about that soon, he'd continue to observe and make the proper decision.

There was a knock at the door to the study, and both Shadow and Ivy looked around to see Kaetaria standing there before giving a small curtsy to Shadow. Ivy giggled at the gesture, but Shadow just rolled his eyes and beckoned her in with a nod of his head.

While Shadow was dressed in shorts and a bluish-green T-shirt, Ivy had on a cute ensemble of a black crop top and shorts. Kaetaria, on the other hand, looked business casual in a pink button-down blouse and a black skirt.

"What's up, Kaetaria?" Shadow asked simply when she got close enough to give him a quick kiss.

"I wanted to apologize for Matthias' behavior yesterday for one thing," Kaetaria replied giving him an apologetic look. "He could've easily waited until you were done with the subs to talk to you all. He was quite overzealous."

"We're used to it with him," Shadow said with a shrug. "He can get easily excited and then there's no stopping him. There's good to it as well as harm so it balances out."

"Also, Master, the Fae were wondering if you and the ladies filled out the surveys yet or not?" Kaetaria continued, looking from Shadow to Ivy and back to Shadow,

"Yep," Ivy answered for Shadow, picking up a stack of papers from the desk beside the laptop. "It's only going to be six of us with Master because Sammy doesn't want to come, but we fucked with them and they're done."

Kaetaria nodded and then looked embarrassed. Shadow stared at her quizzically, and she cleared her throat.

"I was also hoping we could...play, Master," Kaetaria said and looked anywhere except at the humans. "I got a bit aroused yesterday watching you, and I wish to partake, please."

Ivy laughed and winked at her while Shadow raised his eyebrows. An all-powerful sorceress begging for sex was both strange and interesting to see.

"Come on, Master, let's take her to the playroom and fuck with her," Ivy chimed in, grinning like the Cheshire cat.

Shadow shrugged and nodded, letting Ivy lead the way out of the study on a course for the playroom. They went to the large circular loveseat that Shadow had inhabited the previous day, and Shadow firmly but gently pushed Kaetaria down onto it.

Shadow went to work removing his clothes down to his underwear and Ivy followed suite removing her own clothes down to her bra and thong. She kept her boots on, but that was one of her trademarks, and Shadow began undoing the buttons on Kaetaria's blouse.

Kaetaria removed the blouse revealing she wasn't wearing a bra underneath, and Shadow pulled her skirt up to reveal that she was wearing a pink thong. Shadow took one of his reload pills, then sat down beside Kaetaria on the loveseat and began kissing her while caressing her breasts.

Ivy half sat, half laid down at Kaetaria's lower body and kissed her inner thighs while teasing her pussy through her thong with a pink vibrator that she attained while Shadow was undressing Kaetaria. Kaetaria moaned against Shadow's mouth as she felt the vibrator and her thong started to get damp.

Ivy finally pulled Kaetaria's thong down and went to work kissing and licking her pussy, while Shadow teased Kaetaria's nipples and French kissed her so that their tongues did a passionate rhythmic dance. Kaetaria moaned louder and seemed to gasp at the same time at the two humans working her body.

Finally, Shadow used his free hand to start rubbing Ivy's pussy through her thong. Ivy responded by stroking Shadow through his underwear, and Shadow simply let go of Kaetaria's breast long enough to pull his underwear down and give Ivy better access to him.

Ivy used her free hand to pull her thong down and give her master better access to her, and Shadow teased her clit with his thumb-tip while he broke the kiss with Kaetaria and went about kissing her breast while his hand manipulated the other full ample mound. Ivy stroked Shadow's shaft, rapidly becoming an erection, and continued to assault Kaetaria's pussy with her tongue and lips.

"Ivy, get a strap-on," Shadow ordered and Ivy grinned at the thought. "Let's go to Paris."

Ivy laughed, though Kaetaria looked confused at the idea. Shadow simply winked at her while Ivy stopped her attention on Kaetaria and got up to rummage through a drawer in the loveseat.

"Get on all fours, bitch," Ivy said to Kaetaria, who still looked confused and looked to Shadow, who nodded.

When she didn't automatically comply, Ivy smacked her on what was exposed of her butt before she went to work putting on the strap-on. Kaetaria finally complied and got into doggy position where she found that Shadow had moved, and she was now facing his erection.

"We'll show you Paris," Shadow said to Kaetaria with a grin before pointing at his erection. "Show me your skills with your mouth."

Kaetaria smiled and went to work using her mouth on Shadow's erection. She moaned against it when Ivy rubbed her pussy through her legs, and didn't see Ivy smile at how wet Kaetaria was on her fingers. Kaetaria then gasped when Ivy plunged the dildo of the strap-on in her pussy and thrust quickly and hard as Kaetaria continued to work Shadow's erection.

Ivy and Shadow grasped hands while Ivy worked Kaetaria and Kaetaria worked Shadow, and they formed a position that looked like the Eiffel Tower. Kaetaria said something inaudible around Shadow's erection and both Shadow and Ivy simply grinned at each other.

Ivy kept going quicker, harder, and deeper with her thrusts, to the point that they could sense that Kaetaria was close to orgasming. Shadow didn't mind this since his orgasm was also imminent with the way Kaetaria could use her mouth. They both orgasmed at approximately the same time, and Ivy and Shadow broke the Eiffel Tower position while Kaetaria shivered from her orgasm and spit out Shadow's cum into a waiting paper towel.

Shadow nodded to Ivy and then at Kaetaria and Ivy nodded back. Ivy went to work removing the strap-on while Shadow and Kaetaria finished recovering, then she pushed Kaetaria down into a lying position once more. Ivy went to work kissing Kaetaria's neck before caressing and squeezing her breasts while down in doggy position.

While Ivy played with Kaetaria's breasts and rubbed her sensitive pussy some more, Shadow positioned himself behind Ivy. She moaned as Shadow entered her and filled her up, while also rubbing her clit from around her leg.

He thrust hard and fast within Ivy, spanking her every so often while he continued to work her and rub her clit. Then Shadow noticed that Ivy had gotten out a red vibrator among all the toys she'd gotten out and he picked it up and turned it on. He pressed it to Ivy's clit instead of just rubbing it and thrust to the rhythm of the vibrator.

Ivy moaned loudly at her master's actions, Kaetaria also moaning at Ivy's actions, and Shadow groaned as Ivy tightened around him. He quickened his pace, which caused Ivy to quicken her pace on Kaetaria, and they all began swearing almost inaudibly.

Finally, Ivy caused Kaetaria to have a second smaller orgasm, and Shadow couldn't hold back anymore and released himself. The vibrator on her clit, mixed with Shadow's thrusting, caused Ivy's orgasm a second later.

Shadow released Ivy, and Ivy let go of Kaetaria, all three breathing heavily as they took in their orgasms. Shadow looked down at Kaetaria and then looked at Ivy, and Ivy winked at him.

"I think that's good enough for now," Shadow replied, looking at his two subs with a satisfied expression.

Ivy and Kaetaria returned the look and Ivy gave her master a hug.

"I can't believe you let me keep my bra on, Master, but that was still fucking lit," Ivy teased before Shadow kissed her knowingly on her forehead.

"I completely agree," Kaetaria chimed in, and Shadow and Ivy chuckled at the comment.

They all had a great experience, now it was time to experience another magical island.