Alien Girls Find Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As up they go, floating now, effortlessly up, up in thin air, among the trees so high they see baby green leaves at their tops reaching for the sun. Then they descend, arms linked, as light as a feather, this way and that, twirling ever so slowly, their world an odd new panorama of green and house and in the distance mountain, connected by the bonds of flesh and bone and mind.

On the ground, Annie and Sally stare at their friends.

Sisters?

And lovers.

True to your hearts' desire.

'Do you want to stay?' Alice asks, speaking aloud, eyes twinkling, smiling as they all are, a big warm welcome.

'How can we refuse... You'll like my dog, just a puppy compared to Dragon,' Annie says.

'I wonder if they'd get along.' Sally grins.

'A new species would be conspicuous,' Susan says.

'Dragoon would be a legend, like vampires...dismissed as fantasy. The internet would post weird pics. Unless he eats someone. That would be hard to dismiss.' M says.

'Not my dog!' Annie says. When Alice shakes her head, Annie kisses her.

M smiles and thinks, Bonded. Sally laughs, not even Dragon can distract her and returns the thought, like a knowing smile shared among friends.

'Where should I sleep? Be my roommate, Annie!' Sally asks. 'Now that I've found you I don't ever want to sleep alone.'

'We have big beds, no one ever needs to sleep alone unless they want to, especially you girlfriend, everyone will want to cozy-up to your hot body.' M grins.

'I resent that,' Sally laughs, 'what about my mind?'

'Plenty of time to get to know the real you...' Alice sighs. 'We'll travel sometimes. See the world...and evade the inquiries of our elders. They'll soon become persistent.'

'Will we be leaving soon?'

'I give it a week. Maybe less. Bring the dog.' Susan says and tosses the keys to Annie.

'I'll go with you,' Sally says.

As they drive off, M looks at Alice, 'Will they come back?'

'If they want to, they're free to choose.'

'Our hearts will ache if they don't come back,' Blondie says, sad to see her "normal" friends leave.

'Guess you're stuck with us,' Susan says, standing close to her, eyes down, waiting, trying to understand how come she's so crazy for this girl, how come she feels lost without her.

Suddenly its clear, Susan knows the answer, feel it inside like a wave of something—that must be love—it engulfs her, holds her close, taking away doubt. Like an answering echo, Blondie's arms envelop her, hands stroking, face flushed, lips smiling, saying breathlessly with each kiss, 'Stuck on you, babe!'

Meanwhile, Sally and Annie ride along in the mini, afraid to say just what they're feeling, yet eager, compelled to talk about their new friends.

'We floated!'

'Just fucking up in the air, floated!'

'It wasn't just floating. You know it. You felt it. I know you did.'

'So did you, lover' Sally says, eyes misty. 'I felt you inside me. You were like an orgasm filling me up with feeling, this big something, something so much more.'

'We felt them all, even before the float. Like that creature with the long tail, how lonesome we felt not having our pet with us, so far away. How we felt Alice worrying about her maids and how they'd wear out her pet. As if!'

'And the palace,' Annie says, excited. 'Those huge airy rooms, so much light and warmth yet no sign of windows or doors, just portals. Outside was green and hilly, mountains with snow in the distance, just like Earth.'

'Will they take us with them?'

'Do you want to go?'

'I don't want to be apart. I want my sisters almost as much as I want you.'

'We could park for a while longer under this tree and you can have all you want of me. Again and again and again! I'll put dollar after dollar on my nose, your pussy trick will make you rich.' Annie grins, enjoying the tease, but wanting Sally to be right there on top of her, to be pressed into the scent of her.

Sally holds Annie, leaning into her, kissing her nose. 'I can feel what you're thinking. And if we park here any longer we'll get carried away and be late and they'll worry about us not coming back.' Big exaggerated sigh, as Sally goes on the say, 'So just stay wet a little longer...I'll take care of you soon. Promise!'

Annie sighs, too, but for a different reason. Given the jolt of adrenaline her life got, her mind turns to a past she realizes was more about survival than living. She smiles, sees what Sally sees, and says, 'Aside from your sex life which was so much more than mine, we're in same boat, sweetie.'

Wandering in her friend's mind, Sally marvels at how Annie struggled with her self image, at the small epiphanies that get her through long days. Laughing at her sarcastic comments about her friends, and giggling, even about herself. 'So you wanted to be Wing's hand on my ass.'

'You looked so comfortable and hot together—like when M was curled around you.'

'She made me feel like I belonged.' Sally says and reaches over to caress Annie's breasts, taking one to savor its perky roundness, a handful of happy. 'I like these exactly the way they are. They'll fit perfectly with mine, just perfect—like you.' Then she kisses Annie's misty eyelids, letting her know its true.

'Let's get Woofy.' Knowing it's her dog's nick name. 'You sure he won't bite my black ass?'

'He won't, but I might.' Annie laughs.

When they get back, coming into view down the long curved drive, they see the portico and everyone outside, holding hands, smiling at them.

'Guess we're expected.'

'Wonder what Woofy will make of Alice and Wing?'

'He greeted me, like I was you.' Sally laughs, 'I was slobbered over just like you were.'

'He missed me.'

'Here we go,' Annie says, and opens the door. The huge dog is the first out, its tail wagging, greeting them full of pent up excitement as though they'd been gone for days—greeting them all just like she greeted Annie and Sally.

'Yep!' Annie says, 'We're all Woofy's sisters. I thought the different smells...or something...' She trails off.

Woofy and Alice are running this way and that, now rolling on the ground playing like puppies.

After a while, Alice comes over and hugs Annie, her other arm reaching for Sally's waist. Woofy pants at her feet, tail wagging. 'Thanks for bringing Woofy, I didn't know how much I missed Dragoon.'

'We thought so,' Sally says, 'we just weren't sure how he'd react to you.'

'Couldn't tell the difference.' And snickers, waving to Susan. 'Want to play with your dog?'

Susan grins as the dog leaps up, paws on her shoulder, long tongue reaching for her face. 'Maybe we can train Woofy!' Susan giggles.

'No corrupting my dog, Wing!'

'Maybe I can corrupt you?'

'Please!' Annie and Sally say together as they surround the giggling Susan, still dancing with Woofy. The dog is as tall as Susan and barks when she holds its paws like a dance partner.

'I'm glad you found your true love.' Alice says.

Annie looks nervously at Alice, 'Please don't float with Woofy, he'll freak.'

Alice winks, 'Did you?' Then up they go, the dog, and Susan and the girls.

On the portico, Blondie and M watch, wishing they were with them, wondering what Woofy thinks, feeling left out. They hear Alice whisper in their ears as though she were beside them. 'Come join us, you know you can.'

Blondie feels it, the power to do as she pleases and lifts her body upward, minding only her desire to be with her friends, to ride in the wind with her sisters, to stroke the silky fur of Woofy. She holds M's hand as up they go.

The girls welcome them with touches, stroking M playfully, making room for Blondie so that she can play with the dog. The taller Blondie moulds her body to Wing, and reaches over her shoulders to pat the dog's head and rub behind his ears.

She marvels at her lack of fear. A few weeks ago, she met Annie on the street being pulled by the giant beast and nearly died of fright when the dog barked like it wanted to eat her. Now she is its friend like Annie, she can feel it, a dedication, a loyalty to them all.

'Dragon would like a friend.' M says, 'Maybe Wing can mask her tail.'

The night finds them exploring the big house. They find a room for Woofy and give him water and food. Annie wishes they didn't have to leave the dog alone, then blushes as Susan reminds her how the dog might not even need to be trained if he finds them naked.

In the master bed room, they eye the huge circular bed, smiling about how they might use it. They find buttons to rotate the bed to view the sun or stars from the walls of curtain-less windows surrounding the big room. Playing with the buttons, Annie discovers hidden blinds that can be controlled remotely.

Looking at Susan, she says, 'You don't need these buttons, do you?'

'Let's not overdo it, if the button works, there's less...notice.' Susan says.

'Notice?'

'Every time I use that kind of energy, its noticed.'

'When we float, you're in danger?' Blondie asks.

'That's different, we all use our minds together with Alice's help. We're still noticed but it's a confused signal. Something has happened, just like they knew about M and Blondie joining us before.' Susan explains. 'Together we become harder to track, less likely to be detectable here.'

'Its why we needed Annie and Sally to join us. But as you already know, there are other sweet and sexy and fun reasons, not to mention Woofy.' Susan adds, looking at Sally and Annie, her eyes turning gentle.

'Will their be more us—your distractions?' Annie asks, defiant then sad, feeling like she is a just convenience, not special at all.

'Yes, you were intended to be distractions, but now we are sisters, all of us linked together.' Alice explains, as Susan strokes the stiffness from Annie's back.

'First there was snarky M, reminding me of myself, and then there was Blondie, who Susan couldn't resist, and she led us to Sally whose innocence led us to you, you who complete us all—with or without Woofy.' Alice says, as she takes the wet-eyed Annie in her arms, kissing each eyelid, stroking teary cheeks.

'What happens if they do find us, if we're caught?' Sally asks, not wanting to disrupt the love fest that surrounds them every time they touch, but needing to know.

'You'll meet some others, they'll be interested in you, but worried that they can't quite share their lives as we do with you.' Alice says, her hands touching Sally, instantly calming her fears of authorities and their hidden agendas.

'They'll be irritated that we took the liberty of joining with you, who are aliens to them.'

'Will they hurt you?' M asks Alice, wondering if she's nothing more than an experiment.

'It's not what we do, but floating may be difficult, like a tug-a-war between kids in a play ground.'

Then Alice looks at each of them, her eyes like Susan's—gentle, welcoming, with a glint of humor.

'And no, you aren't aliens to us anymore, you are the girlfriends we never had, the sisters we love and cherish and protect.'

And then they are hugging, laughing, over it now.—Their fears gone, replaced by an odd sensation, like vast sense of hopeful togetherness—borderless—so what if there are more of us, how sweet to waltz through their minds, riding their own sweet melodies, a turn here, a turn there...to discover the pathways to the hidden love of strangers.

Onto the bed they tumble naked, celebrating, lying this way and that, the angles of their bodies like an erotic puzzle waiting breathlessly to be solved: This limb to that thigh, this thigh sliding so very nicely across that flat tummy, this round plump breast to that open smiling mouth, and—O! O!—another mouth pressed to Wing's mouth, a sweet mouth, an open mouth, wet with tongue, and lips to die for, to live with, to kiss and kiss and kiss...

Until this kiss is that special one for Alice, and that kiss is yours, lovely M, whose hand so sweetly strokes the soft pale thigh, long strokes almost there, bringing Blondie home sweet home.

Hurry, Goth Girl, don't let me wait! She sighs through the heat of the kisses that Annie and Sally give her, as their fingers find new places to explore, where passion heats the bodies wanton...like a furnace fusing them so close they'll be forever inseparable.

Alice sighs, her cheek nestled on M's tummy, smiling about her mission to study sex, remembering their touches until she was overwhelmed, losing her mind to something so compelling she now understands just why they wanted to study this connection.

First there was her Wing, sweet guardian taking her queen to task, each kiss more demanding than the last, more intriguing, to feel her tongue tasting me, to find the real Susan, so very much inside me...and then came M, her black hair glinting in the fading light, swirling around me like an exotic temptress, just as I remembered her when she first stood beside me in the sun outside that bar. And so I kiss her while Susan holds us both, her lips feathery as they travel up our bodies, now taking liberties with our ears, tickling us as she cuddles.

Susan and I watch M as she strokes Blondie's long legs, up and up, we feel each tingle, as closer she gets, fingers gliding along those thighs, open now, inviting, her porn-star pussy—the one we found gleaming in the dark of that closet—glistening again, come hither, don't let me wait any longer, and sure enough we hear Blondie imploring M to hurry.

Immersed in the scents of lust, they watch Blondie being kissed from all sides as Annie and Sally gang up on her, all the while their fingers busy with each other, their urgency bringing us closer and closer...

Susan smiles at what guarding her queen has become, wondering as she watches her girlfriend Blondie surrender to those demanding kisses, wondering if she might be able to surrender to them, too; if they might smother her with lust, teasing her like she is teasing Alice and M, teasing them until they are so close, until she is...O!

As M tempts her poor sweet oh-so-needy pussy, Blondie gasps—to think I knew about sex—while the kisses from Annie and Sally astonish her, she can feel them taking turns, their lips lingering, their tongues toying with hers, she feels them press their heads to hers, her lips and their lips, lips opening like flowers, she wants to taste them all, as M's fingers seem to stroke them all closer and closer.

M trembles as Alice tastes her, remembering the wild girl that changed the bar like magic, the girl like an electric impulse from eye to eye, feeling it as surely as those lips kiss her now. She knows that Alice feels it too. She nibbles those lips as much with affection as lust, knows she has time, knows her alien friends are indeed true. She thinks of Wing as she strokes Blondie's thighs, this touch is for you Wing-guard, and runs teasing fingers silkily along the rise of Blondie's thigh knowing that Susan is watching, encouraging her.

Annie and Sally feel like twins, joined in pleasure, made all the more fantastic by the lovely Blondie they so love to kiss while their hands roam the fine hot mercies of their own bodies, now so tightly wound into the mystery of each other...touches gliding and fondling and stroking...

Like a wave, they all feel it coming, coming, coming—thunderous—in upon them, vast and strong, crashing over them until they are here now ready, oh so ready, fingers now where they belong inside, deep in the wet wonder of their girlfriends, their sweet...sweet...

It is M, set loose by Alice, whose squeak of unstoppable pleasure sets them all free, tumbling them into wave after wave of love swimming in the lust of wet trembling fingers and ever eager lips until...Again! And again! And... O! O! Yet again!

The dawn finds the puzzle solved, their cuddled bodies fitting each upon the other, nothing apart—none separate.

Sally is first to open her eyes, oddly the first press of warm skin is from M, her body a sight to behold, starkly white against the ebony of Sally's thigh, her cheek nestled on Sally's tummy...Now how did you get here...more than just one giant cum...I lost count, how nice!

M languidly stretches gliding her cheek across Sally's tummy. Wallowing a bit enjoying her warm belly. Taking her fingers from between Sally's legs where they were nestled against her sex, she licks them, titling her head so that Sally can see her smile. In her mind Sally hears, Surprised to see me? You taste good, I'm happy for Annie. Then she stretches some more, sliding up the warm girl, grinning until her lips are pressed against Sally's.

Annie wakens to the sound of kisses, noisy smooches. She's surprised to find her face snug on top of Susan's mound. She idly strokes the silky hair and dips her tongue lower to affectionately kiss the damp lips she finds welcoming her. Susan stirs, legs parting. Wonder if she's dreaming of me?

When she discovers M pressed against her sweetheart, Annie smiles. Happy to see them enjoying each other. And here I thought I was jealous! Ha! Needy little Annie no more! And grins as her tongue moves to daintily taste Wing again, hoping she'll sleep on in wet dreams.

Blondie holds Alice like a baby nursing, snug to her breast, arms wrapped round her. Alice is awake now, too, aware of the others as they dally together. She's surprised it's Blondie not M or Wing who holds her, yet what better teacher...

Blondie sniffs the air redolent with tang of sex, a scent she knows well, her mind drifts taking Alice with her, there among the outstretched arms of pretty girls moaning for her, to the dark places where men used her, and now in the nearness of them together, Hope you can hear me, let's play...you said you wanted to study... Then she settles Alice on her back, the better to kiss all along the beauty of her body. She dips lower, her eyes fixed along the pale curves of flattened belly and swelling breasts, intent on the lesson she is gifting her queen.

Guardian!

Connected as they are, the transmission cuts through their desire like a cold knife.

They lie still as Susan is jerked awake.

Yes

Where are you?

Where else!

The tracking is diffused.

Diffused?

That is not a question one expects from a Guardian of the First Order from whom we need unerring situational awareness.

You sound like a military movie.

I'm talking earth-speak since it appears we may soon need to go there.

Here?

If we can't track you, we need to rescue you.

Hardly necessary, let me assure you. Susan says, her eyes on Alice who nods. Allow me to give you to the queen.

We...ah.

Alice speaks: 'Elder, is there a problem with the mission? Is it your intent to interrupt the command of the Oracle?'

'Of course not, my Queen.'

'We didn't realize you could use this channel.'

There are other, more compelling assets the Oracle provided... Alice says, then softens her tone. I assure the Elders, as the Light Queen, that all is as it should be on this mission.

Er, thank you, my Queen.

End Transmission

Alice looks at the frowning girls now tensely sprawled around bed, their fears bouncing from mind to mind like a trapped animals.

'Think of the Elders as distractions, they're worried we might go rogue, be so compelled with our earthly discoveries, or should I say lovers, that we fail, or worse, not leave, hide from them.'

'How diplomatic you were,' Susan says, 'but you terrified them when you told them about the Oracle's compelling assets not to mention the no-no of a direct connection.'