Alien Girls Find Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't forget me, did you?" Sally giggles as she strokes herself with the pad of Angel's foot. "Dip a toe in, sweetie pie. You know you want to."

Sliding lower Angel's foot wiggles in the folds, slippery and moist; a touch here, retreating, and then big toe dipping to the center, darting.

'You little tease!' Sallie grins—now the mermaid turns to face Angle, eyes shining just above the water. 'Hmm, more than one way to tease, girl! Hold on tight!'

Big breath, then she dips her head and plants an open mouth on Angel's—there! Between legs spread wide. Lips on lips, tongue taking liberties here and...ah...there, relentless, lapping, dipping, leaving Angel breathless... So deep, deep inside me, go on deeper, little pinkie wants all of you! Angel pants, agitated, taken in the throes of lust made even stronger when M licks her breast, teething the nipple as Alice's deft fingers straddle the folds, centering the slippery for Sallie's assault. The water thrashes as energy bounces off them in waves. Angel's moan becomes a wail as soon she faints dead away. Wonder found!

Eyes fluter, Angel feels herself cushioned against another girl's snuggly body. Annie whispers, lips feathery behind her ear, 'Isn't my girlfriend the best kisser ever?' Angel looks at Sallie resting on her breast, at M and Susan and Alice, playfully stroking her feet, at all the girls, their eyes warm their smiles bright. She's misty with gratitude—finally the relief she desperately needed from...yes...mis amigas.