Alien Girls Find Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'We'll need to leave soon,' she adds, 'very soon.'

'Don't leave!' M says.

'We came to study sex...'

Alice holds out her hand until they are all holding hands, fingers entwined, minds linked.

'Instead, we discovered love.'

'Love is you...like beautiful flowers, in bloom growing wild and free—fertile in the lust of us...' And giggles, thinking of the big round bed as their garden '...bedded together.'

'Like last night and all the nights of your hearts' desire, we'll stay together and nothing will separate us.'

'But we'll leave here soon!' Alice smiles. 'One of Sally's distant relatives will be our travel guide...in Cuba!'

Chapter 6

On the Move

Angelica waits nervously by the door of the Gulfstream, Her day is starting badly. The pilot's late; he better come soon or she'll be stuck making lame excuses. He's never late, especially for a high-priced lease like this: 30 days, sheesh must be a bunch of Chinese billionaires or, she shudders, Arab sheiks with wandering hands. Whoever they are, she hopes they'll be patient. Some of the pricks that charter these high-priced planes are anything but. Time is money they'll say and you're wasting mine.

There's the limo and here's my friendly smile, Angel sighs, her fingers crossed. She's surprised to see a giggling group of women, more like carefree girls, casually dressed, acting like they're on holiday instead of on their way to some high-powered meeting. Maybe they're actresses, she thinks, who else could afford to charter a plane like this. They don't look stuck up but we'll see. Lucky I'm transferring in Corpus Christie.

The first girl is a fit black woman, sculpted curves showcased in silky spandex. Angelica is surprised by the warmth of her smile, so easy and sweet, a smile that takes its time to greet you. She's followed by a skinny redhead who looks like she's just had fabulous sex.

'She does have a warm hug of a smile, doesn't she?' The redhead says and winks at a distracted Angel. She swears she felt a dog's tail swish past her calf.

The next girl is a blonde bombshell who looks exactly like that porn star in those videos some guy insisted on showing her. The girl stops in front of Angel and shakes her hand, adding shyly, 'Are you a fan, Angel?'

She misplaced her name tag today of all days... So how could the blonde possibly know my name and guess what I was thinking?

The next girl steps from behind the blond like a ghost, another curvy redhead, elfin and mysterious, somehow forceful. The girls pinky finger gently touches Angel's hand. Angel relaxes, unafraid as the girl introduces herself.

'Blondie is the starlet you saw. My name is Susan, but call me 'Wing,' like the rest of your friends do.'

Angel is confused, your friends?

Next comes a raven-haired goth girl with clear alabaster skin to die for. Angel tries not to stare. These girls are something else. The goth girl leans in to whisper, 'We do weird well, don't we Angel? We aren't fucking with you. More like adopting you.'

Adopting? Alice pictures being imprisoned in a harem filled with half-dressed women looking bored in a faraway palace.

When the last girl steps into the cabin, her worries vanish. This one is stunning, a goddess, the limelight following wherever she goes. Somehow she sees her through the other girl's eyes—Alice! Feels the sizzle...how they all filed into the plane, not as separate, preoccupied passengers, but connected, vital, a secret sisterhood, a current connecting them, equals she thinks in their desire to be together. There's no bitch, no queen bee who demands deference and attention from her subordinates, forced to bow because of their jobs. Just this oddly shy goddess.

'Hi, Angel. We are like a harem but we are anything but bored.' And kisses Angel on both cheeks just as she might have been kissed by a close friend in Cuba, her long ago home.

Still no pilot! Angel thinks, as the girls settle into seats. Laughter and teases greet her as she enters the cabin to apologize for the tardy pilot. I hope his wandering dick falls off. We could both lose our jobs.

The Wing girl steps past her with the blonde in hand. Angel swears something whispers in her mind, her name is Blondie.

She about to tell them there's a bathroom in the back of the plane, but she shudders when she distinctly hears Blondie say, 'Why am I sitting here?'

Blondie looks uneasily at the cockpit of the plane, at the complex array of switches, dials and screens amid of confusion of LEDs blinking about who knows what.

'Because you can.' Susan answers, smiling in that contented way Blondie recognizes from their other exploits. 'You think I'd endanger my true love much less my Queen?'

Down the aisle of the luxe cabin, the others are watching Blondie as she shakes her head in disbelief. Annie and Sallie, not as tuned to the extent of what Susan and Alice can do, look on nervously. The mind reading thing gives them an upfront sense of Blondie's confusion, so they're unprepared for the tickle-fest when Alice attacks them, giggling as she sweeps away their worries.

Angel, the stewardess, is shocked as she observes their shenanigans. She's edging toward the door hoping for a quick exit. If the engines aren't started she knows the inflight door locks can be overridden.

Alice is thinking about Angelica, tracing her heritage. Two generations back she see's the girl's grandmother, a sweet gray-haired lady whose stubby fingers still make the tortillas Angelica remembers as a 9-year old before her parents whisked her away from all she loved in Cuba.

At least I have M and Susan and Annie and Sally and Blondie, Alice's muses, giving each a mental nudge of affection. Maybe Angelica should visit her grandma, people don't live so long here, better now than at the funeral. Besides how else will she get to that restricted island.

As Angel moves toward the door, faster now, M touches her hand. Just a touch and Angelica stares in wonder at goth girl. In her mind she hears her father's easy laugh. Hears her abuelita scolding him. Chickens are pecking about the dirt-yard she hasn't thought of in years. Her favorite bird, Mariposa, is roosted on a branch by the coop. Her little lost brother, Ricardo, is teasing about how tasty her pet will be when he catches the flighty fowl. Ricardo is still in Cuba. Grandma hid him when he got separated as his parents and sister fled the police during their escape from Cuba.

Angelica sinks into the seat next to M who wraps her arms around the shaking girl and kisses her cheek. Across the table Alice leans toward the girl and holds her hand. In her mind Angelica hears the music of her homeland like a siren song, and then she feels a nudge as Alice smiles,

'You'll get to Cuba safely and visit the family you left behind. Later, if you wish, you can join us on our travels. Blondie, our pilot has years of experience to draw upon and Wing will keep us on track.' She squeezes Angelica hand, the fingers stroking her palm, as shivers go up and down Angelica's body,

'But if you'd rather leave...' Alice says, and the door that was slowly closing, her escape hatch lost, glides open.

M kisses Angel on the cheek, lips lingering as she whispers, 'Take a chance, you'll be amazed!'

Angel holds onto Alice's hand and squeezes, her fingers shaking. M adds her hand. Two seats over Sally and Annie come over and scoot next to Alice, adding more hands to the tower of hands now pressed together.

"How can I refuse?' She says, still worried, even as their touch vibrates through her like some impossible heartbeat. She wonders who their leader is. She thought it was Alice, the goddess, but M touched her first, then they all were there, layered, their hands on top of hers, separate, but together. She could feel their individual selves—their stories—surge through her, like presents to be opened. Given a little quiet time, she senses she could relive them, like flesh and blood movies, feelings included.

'Would you like to navigate the better to see how well your pilot does? Wing will teach you.' M says as Susan arrives at their table to escort Angel to the cockpit. As they pass the still open door, the girl looks wistfully at the empty runway stretching into the setting sun. She almost turns to the door but the warm hand of the petite Wing gives her confidence; the door descends like a curtain closing on her old life.

'I don't know how to navigate!' She says leaning into Susan's caress.

'Soon, Angelica Teresa.' Susan says, 'Blondie doesn't know how to fly, either.'

'How did you know name?' Angelica asks, distracted.

'The same way we'll soon be airborne.' Susan says. 'Ready, you can settle my girlfriend's nerves. Give her a hug.' And points to Blondie who couldn't look more out of place if she was marooned in a convent.

Angel wraps her arms around Blondie's and whispers in the strange girl's ear, 'Are we going to die?' Somehow as soon as the words leave her trembling lips she feels a wave of giggles float over her.

'Yes, that's just what I feared until you hugged me!' Blondie joins the giggling, adding, 'Nobody dies when we have an angel on board!'

'Ready?' Susan says, and looks back at Alice who winks.

'Would my lover and her navigator hold hands, if you please?' As they do, their minds are stilled, emptied of distraction and utterly silent as waves of intuition sweep through them like water across a rocky path, filing each nook and cranny. Suddenly, the plane is theirs, they know it like they do the contours of their own faces, can fly it with the same skill as the makeup they apply when they get it just right.

'Checklist completed, flight plan cleared, taxing runway 2A.' The girls exchange the coded dialogue of experience pilots. Susan gives her copilot chair to Angel.

'The helm is yours, Scotty! As they say on TV.'

'Don't get distracted back there, lover!' Blondie says, her hands resting confidently on the controls. 'We'll need camouflage when we veer from the flight plan past Corpus Christie.'

Susan looks over the galley and decides to rustle up some breakfast for the girls.

'Rustle?' Alice smiles.

'We'll be in Texas shortly.' Susan says, as M pinches her.

'Do not molest your stewardess and don't ask for more of those little bottles of alcohol!'

Annie wraps her arm around Susan's bottom, 'Just rustling up breakfast, sugar.'

'I heard that, Annie.' Blondie's laugh comes from the speaker. 'You do know this plane has autopilot?'

They can hear her whispering to Angel. 'Don't worry, sweetie, I would never leave you alone or in danger.'

'Thank you!' Angel says as a wave of comfort engulfs her, somehow this slutty looking girl she wouldn't trust to make coffee, is her new friend.

'I can too make coffee!' Blondie laughs. And gifts Angel with an image: Blondie leaning over Angel, naked in all her fabulous porn star glory save a stewardess hat askew on head, pouring black coffee into a glistening porcelain cup, her perfect breasts framing the cup like an invitation.

'Pay attention, pilot!' Angel demands, settling in her seat. As she unconsciously rests her hand on Blondie's shoulder, a welcoming chorus of sighs drift through her mind from the girls.

Sally joins them in the cockpit, stretching out in the cramped space behind her seat. Normally shy, Angelica reaches behind her to pat Sally's flank. Sally holds her hand. Companionably, they fly through the dark sky as Sally shares her story, her mind an impossibly intimate view of her new found love affair with Annie. The images drift through her like clouds, shifting from subject to subject. When Sally recounts the club and all her admirers, Angel squeezes her thigh, adding—surprised at how easy it is to share, thinking, 'god girl I'm wet, just like Annie was.'

'Take a break, sit next to her.' Sally says and grins in the twinkle of the cabin lights. 'I'll spell you. We're linked up now. We all can pilot this plane...I had to remind myself of that with Miss Blondie front and center, but then you already know what's needed down deep if you look inside.'

Angel steps over Sally's legs and helps her up. Sally gives her exaggerated wet-lipped smooch and whispers, 'Annie is an even better kisser!'

Annie pats the seat next to her. Angel smiles. Annie winks. 'I think Sally is a better kisser...but Blondie, well let's just say she has well developed lips.'

'Don't encourage her.' Wing grins at them from across the table. 'Sharing is fun, but girlfriends need some one-on-one time. Isn't that true, Blondie?'

Angel is surprised to see their pilot slide into the booth next to Susan. 'Did you leave Sally alone in the cockpit?'

'Autopilot.' Blondie says, 'Show her, alien girl.' And wraps her arms around Susan and lifts her onto her lap.

As Angel watches them, mellowness radiates like sunlight on their snuggling forms. Annie holds her hand, she hears her wordless whisper, 'Ready? Better if you close your eyes.'

A kiss on her check, another one of those warm surges, then her mind is filled with a holographic world: The cockpit as Sally sees it. Then something more, layers of—what—light pictures, waves of knowledge weaving, experiences of the pilots whose thoughts and muscle memories she now knows they borrowed. She feels their confidence and attention now a part of Sally as she flies through the night. A layer deeper, she feels the systems of the plane: electrical, mechanical, fuel, propulsion, all monitored against the specs from which they were engineered.

Alice squeezes her hand, another whisper, 'There's more—for everyone.'

As Angel sinks deeper, she finds herself connected to them all, floating over a mansion in Phoenix, now on a round bed, everyone in the throes of ecstasy. Now as light forms, accelerating through space. She senses how new this is even for the others. She feels their smiles, a warmth enveloping, as suddenly they arrive, floating through an airy great hall like friendly ghosts. Dragon, Alice's pet, wagging its huge pointy tail, he must see her, she muses.

With a start, she finds herself back...back from where?

Alice joins Blondie and Susan. Annie and M are holding Angel. Sally is kneeling beside the table, stroking her hand. Angel is crying, overwhelmed by a joy of being free, not an abstract extolled by politicians, but something far more visceral—how a bird might feel if it could sense itself in flight.

All of them are misty. They touch each other, sharing the wonder.

'It's the first time we travelled the light way.' Alice explains. 'They've seen Wing and my home through the minds eye, but not directly as we just did. Someday we can visit in an even more distinct form.'

'Dragoon noticed, didn't he—wagging his huge tail like crazy?' Angel says.

'Yes!' M agrees, 'Woofy barked, too. A friendly bark.'

Angel notices the dog for the first time, feels it head on Annie's lap. See much! She thinks.

'Woofy likes to hide when there's too much sharing.' Annie says, 'But he liked our trip! That's why he's here and not sleeping on the floor in the back.'

Angel rubs Woofy behind his the ears, 'I don't know how I missed you, but I'm glad you're here. Won't he be a problem through customs?'

'They won't notice, just like you missed him when we boarded.'

3 AM Sunday, they touch down at the Jose Marti International Airport. It's nearly deserted. As a lone customs official and a sleepy policeman meet them at a private hanger reserved for VIPs, the girls traipse out of the plane happy to be on solid ground. The custom official and his guard seem distracted. With faraway, bemused smiles they watch the girls roll their suitcases through the executive terminal, not even bothering to check their passports.

Out in the humid air, they take the last two taxis to the Hotel Nacional on the Malecon. They check into the Royal Suite without the usual documentation. Angel is surprised to find she's the purser, using the black Amex card she finds in her purse next to the wad of pesos she used to pay the taxis.

High ceilings and big windows open out onto the dark ocean, waves purl along the stony shore glinting in the moonlight as they wash against the edge of the sea wall. Eight stories up, Annie imagines the people walking the Malecon in the daylight will be specks of color. The other girls barely take in the view as they rush to use the bathroom for long overdue showers.

Angel waits on the bellhop to deliver the last pile of luggage. As she watches the whip thin old man effortlessly unload the their heavy luggage, she can't help but over tip him. He grins at his beautiful benefactor and doffs his hat with a bow and a flurry of Spanish, something to the effect of 'great thanks to the angel from the sky who like the moon on this beautiful night blesses us.' Angel barely understands his dialect, but glows at his courtly bow.

She tries to finds a shower in what must be the master bedroom with its oversized bed and ornate furnishings. In the adjoining bathroom she sees a giant Roman tub and a huge glass-walled shower. The room is misty. The shower is crowded with giggling girls, their naked bodies steamy and slick. Sure enough, caresses abound. She watches bemused and a little jealous as no back is without another's hands to scrub nor any breast absent another's palm to wash.

Angel smiles ruefully: The tub it is. Someone has started the water. It is hot, just right to relax sore muscles and ease the tension of a long day of surprises. She sheds her clothes tossing them onto the marble double sink already piled high with colorful skirts and panties and bras. Sinking into the hot water, she closes her eyes, the sounds of giggles and shower spray easing her nearly to sleep. She barely registers the water shifting as someone joins her. And then another, the water is getting higher, rising to the edge of Angel's chin. Her eyes open to see M smiling, Then, oh-oh! Another's foot softly traces the length of her calf, then doubles back, stroking. She's surprised to find it is Alice.

'You didn't think we'd leave you unattended did you, Angel from the sky?'

'The water is just right...' Angel murmurs sleepily.

'You mean we shouldn't fuck with you?' M asks, smirking.

'I didn't say that.' Angel says, the stroking is higher now, velvety and nice. 'But the shower was crowded.'

'And you're still shy.' M says as she slides close to Angel until her body slips like a glove along her curves.

A deep breath, Angel closes her eyes as the touches beguile her. Finally, she turns to face M, to feel the full wonder of their bodies pressed together, breast to breast.

'I'm...ah...your closeness, for us...' She can't go on, the rest is beyond words.

Alice slips in behind her. Angel feels the sweet slippery slide along her back, the swell of Alice's tummy nestling itself atop her bottom. Slip-sliding away... M hot along her front and Alice snug to her back: The girls still, waiting, as Angel inwardly hums, high on anticipation.

Get it over with! She thinks. Get it beyond me, take me where you will, don't you all dare just tease me! She sighs, skin tingling, heat spreading everywhere. Alice kisses her, murmuring, mind to mind like a sweet lullaby, Don't you want us all at your homecoming?

Amid the steam, the others come, shiny wet skin flashing through the mist as they enter the big Roman tub. The black girl is in the water opposite Angle. Sallie, Angel finally remembers.

How could I forget? Oh yeah, maybe it's the swell of her perfect breasts floating mid-tit in the water or the pleasure of her hands on my legs as she strokes my calf and guides my foot to rest against her puss. Oh my! Oh my!