Alien Harem?: A Summer in Italy Ch. 01

Story Info
So, you’re a famous American tiktoker.
863 words
3.83
1.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you're a famous American tiktoker." said a young man in his 20s with black hair and grey eyes to a young woman also in her 20s with long blond hair and blue eyes.

"Yeah, that's right," she answered him, as she sat on a low wall eating a gelato, as did he.

Right now, being summer, he, shirtless and in flip-flops, wore shorts, while she wore nothing but a bikini.

"I see, but what is it exactly that you do on Tiktok? Do you do ballets? Or something else?"

"No, no, ballets, are you kidding?" she jumped off the little wall "With a physique like that, what else am I supposed to do? Well, actually I would open an OnlyFans, but my parents don't want to, so..." having said that, she returned to the little wall.

He smiled "So you do ballets on Tiktok... Rather, you know what? For being from the United States, you don't do too badly in Italian. Sure, the accent is noticeable, but not that much."

"And tell me..." she leaned closer to him and touched his shoulder with hers, after which, after giving the gelato a sensual lick, she whispered that in his ear "Does that turn you on? Because you do to me, and quite a bit too."

"Hey, hey, take it easy." he jumped off the little wall "Let's just say I'm engaged, so don't get ahead of yourself."

"Let's say? Are you or aren't you?" in the meantime, she sensually licked the gelato.

"Almost, I almost am. All I have to do is declare myself and I will be."

"In that case..." she jumped point blank off the little wall, so as to position herself in front of him "What's the harm in us having a fuck or two?" she asked him to hold up her gelato, he did so, after which she hugged him, pressing her breasts against his chest. He was roughly six feet tall, while she was five foot seven "Your future girlfriend will never, ever find out about this."

"Fuck..." he thought, excited and already nice and hard "Why don't you ask someone else instead? Look how many other handsome guys are around." despite having both hands full, that didn't stop him from gesticulating.

"I don't give a damn about the others, it's you I want... It's you I want to fuck with." she began to touch his ass "Am I clear?"

Moments later, in the bedroom of his house... He was fucking her from behind.

"Harder... Harder! Fuck me harder!"

"Harder than that?"

"Yes, harder! And deeper too! I want to feel you all the way down!"

This had been going on for quite a while now, but neither of them seemed in the least bit about to give in.

Right now, she was riding him.

"Fuck, yeah... I knew it, I knew it..."

"What did you know?" he asked her.

"That Italians... Are good in bed..."

They changed position to that of missionary.

"... Well, for that matter, I'm also mafioso, being Sicilian."

"Oh, is that so? Who cares... As long as you keep fucking me... Like you're doing."

"Look I was joking, I'm not mafioso."

She looked him straight in the eyes "Like I said, who cares. Fuck me- I'm- I'm about to come."

"Good to know, because I'm about to come too. Let's come together..."

"Let's come together a fuck... Let me go, I'll make you come with-" she couldn't finish the sentence, who came, and so did he. Only, there was something strange about it... Besides the fact that she wouldn't stop coming, or was still coming, she was convulsing as if in the throes of a seizure.

"Hey, Nathalie, what the fuck is wrong with you?! Nathalie!" but the young woman didn't stop convulsing, as well as squirting "Hey, Nathalie!" as fast as he could, he tried to remember what to do in such cases, succeeding in doing so and thus positioning her on her side, but immediately after touching her something in her began to change, to the point that he pulled away from her in fear "What the fuck... Is happening to her?"

The colour of the US woman's skin was changing, as was her appearance. Before it was pink and smooth, now it was snow-white and occasionally scaly. Suddenly, her physiognomy also began to change. A few minutes later, she was no longer human. Instead of hair, she had... Ridges? White in the centre, but purplish at the sides and tip, the same as fish, only they also resembled the tentacles of a jellyfish, but not because they were gelatinous, but because they had no suckers, and even though they started from just above her forehead or further on, some of them reached up to her neck, others of these ridges/tentacles instead dangled from her, like real hair.

The fact is, when she woke up he was not there, which, as soon as she saw herself in the mirror, made her panic.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she leapt out of bed, but an instant before she could open the door, it was opened instead by the one she had made love to.