Alien Lesbian Tentacle Surprise 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum you filthy whore!"

Her words triggered my paroxysms. My tentacles pulsed around my legs as pussy juices squirted out of my spasming cunny. My pussy clenched and relaxed on the tentacles, savoring their girth while my bowels writhed about her thrusting dildo.

The intense pleasure flooded through my body. It crashed through my mind. So much. My eyes rolled back into my head. I groaned and gasped. I shuddered, undulating my hips, drinking in more and more of the bliss. I moaned out with every new wave of rapture flooding through me.

Such a good ass to sodomize. Oh, yes, I'm going to cum so hard. She's such a slut. Oh, yes. Look at her sphincter taking my dildo. It's stretched so wide. So obscenely wide.

I felt her orgasm as she slammed into me. I screamed with her as a second burst of delight shot through me. My tentacles clenched so hard on my legs it hurt. I moaned, fighting the urge to let them go wild as the pleasure boiled through me. The Headmistress buried her dildo into my depths, her fingernails biting into my hips as her fingers clenched.

"Oh, you wonderful slut," she panted, her orgasm cresting in her. "Oh, you were amazing. Mmm, yes. Just what I needed."

"Me, too," I sighed as my tentacles retracted back inside of me.

She pulled out of me, my asshole gaping open, feeling so empty. Then she froze. I sensed disbelief from her. She had glimpsed my tentacles retracting into my cunny. She blinked. No, no, I couldn't have seen that. Impossible.

I sighed in relief. She dismissed it as a trick of motion.

"Miss Henrietta, you may dress and go." She paused. "And remember, leave the deflowering to our medical staff."

"Yes...Headmistress..." I panted.

And now it is lunch time, Merita said. Time to find the core before any humans stumble on it.

~ ~ ~

Miss Marilynn Gully and Daisy the Maid finished consuming the core's canister, leaving only the flashing light behind. The two rose. It had taken hours to consume it, the nanites patiently dissolving more and more of the metal to provide the resources so they could connect to more entities and find the computer.

...connect...

Both women, joined by the metal tentacle buried in both their cunts, walked as one, side by side, across the grassy moor. Their thoughts were full of excitement. New tentacles grew in both their pussies, eager to connect to other women.

And there were many of them at the school.

...connect...

"Yes," Daisy and Marilynn said in unison. "So many girls to connect to."

They shuddered, eager for the rapture to come.

To be continued...