Alien Lesbian Tentacle Surprise 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this bad?" Tabitha asked, the redhead peering down.

"Yes. Merita isn't happy," Henrietta answered.

This is a disaster. It's destroyed. Where did they go? I don't see any sign of them. None of the grass looks changed. They made contact with something alive.

What do we do? Henrietta asked as Tabitha said, "We have to get back to the school. We'll be late for our next class. It took forever to hike out here."

I don't know, Merita sighed, despair crashing on her. I'm stuck here. And who knows what the nanites did to whoever found them.

Do we keep looking?

Merita didn't answer.

"Etta, we have to get back," Tabitha said. "If we're late, we'll get a demerit."

Merita, talk to me. Please, Merita. Don't be silent. What do we do? Is the person in trouble?

I don't know. The alien's thoughts squirmed in her host. I don't know how to find them. They could be anywhere. I'm never getting back home. It's destroyed.

I'm so sorry. Henrietta squirmed. I am. But...if there is nothing to do...

Yes, yes, you have to get back to class. Merita sighed. Stuck on a primitive planet...

I'm sorry we're primitive.

The pain in Henrietta's thoughts hit Merita. I didn't mean to insult you. I am glad we met. This isn't your fault. Don't feel bad, okay? Grab the circuitry board. Maybe if we find the nanites they can rebuild the core. Merita had small hope of that, but she didn't want to burden Henrietta with guilt. That's what they're good at. Then, maybe, they can fix my ship if I can find the right materials on your world. But in the meantime, get back to class. No point in you getting in trouble.

I'm still sorry. But I am glad we met. I love you, Merita.

Merita sighed and retreated back from her host's thoughts to brood on her problem.

~ ~ ~

I ran through the halls of the school beside Tabitha. The core fell so far from the school it took half our lunch hour just to walk out there. Our heeled shoes slapped on the tiles, mine still wet from traipsing through damp grass. Merita had been silent the entire walk back. I could feel her sadness.

I wanted to do something for her, but I didn't know what.

"I think it's this way," Tabitha said, her red curls flying behind her as she darted down a hallway.

Our next class was Latin taught by Miss Erma Northrop. I had heard she had a letch for spanking girl's bottoms and then soothing them afterward with her soft caresses. I didn't want to be spanked. And if she did soothe me, I might lose control my tentacles and expose myself as a freak.

I was lucky Peony didn't tell anyone about what we did in the bath this morning.

Tabitha sighed in relief, slowing to a walk before a door. "Here it is." She took a deep breath, glancing at me. "Oh, one of your pigtails is coming loose."

I gasped and retied the ribbon while gaining my breath. Our faces were both flushed from our run, though it looked like we had sex instead. Given this school, I was sure that was what people would think.

Ready, I opened the door and stepped in, hoping it wasn't past the hour and we weren't tardy. Miss Erma stood at the front of the class, a chalkboard covered in Latin words rested behind her. She was a tall woman, her brown hair piled into a severe bun, her curvy body covered by a dark-gray dress. Her eyes flashed upon us.

"Two minutes late, girls."

"Sorry, Miss Erma," we both said in unison.

"We were lost," Tabitha added. "We are still learning the school's layout."

"There are no excuses for tardiness. You both arrived to the school before today, giving you ample opportunity to learn where my classroom was situated."

I swallowed. "You are correct, Miss Erma. Our apologies."

"Apologies are all well and good, but you have broken a rule and that requires discipline to straighten out."

"Discipline?" I winced.

"Yes, strip naked the both of you and bend over my desk. You will each be spanked before the class."

The other girls, all eighteen-year-olds like us, glanced at us, a mix of envy and, to my surprise, excitement in their eyes. One of the girls with an eager countenance was shy Peony sitting in the back, her hands clasped beneath her desk over her skirt. She squirmed.

She had a hot cunny and was in great need of her hysterics being cured.

Tabitha and I moved up to the front of the class. A tickle of excitement caressed my pussy. My nipples hardened. All those eyes watching us... Twenty girls... My fingers worked at the buttons of my blouse as I stood before the class, my cunny growing wetter and wetter.

My tentacles squirming more and more.

"Keep calm," Tabitha whispered as I slid off my blouse. Her eyes flicked to my nipples, both hard and prominent against my camisole.

I nodded my head, swallowing. I had, mostly, kept myself under control while in the Headmistress's office. It was only when she buggered me with her dildo that my tentacles came out. And I doubted Miss Erma planned on sodomizing me hard and fast.

Tabitha and I quickly stripped. I noticed the dewy excitement glistening on my lover's thighs before she bent over the desk, her round, freckled tits pillowing on the desk. My smaller mounds jiggled as I bent over, but they didn't pillow against the desk. I wiggled my hips, my blonde pigtails spreading across the table. I rested my cheek on the cool surface, staring at my lover.

She gave me a comforting smile and took my hand.

"Well, well, well," purred Miss Erma, "what a saucy pair of round, young bottoms. So pert." She squeezed us both, making us gasp. Her fingers dug into my flesh, reminding my sphincter that it had been plowed vigorously earlier.

The excitement swelled in my pussy and the tentacles squirmed more.

"Their sexes are wet and flushed, afflicted with that horrible disease. Female hysterics most be combated at all times. Young women are especially prone to it. If any of you feel any flutters between your thighs, feel free to relieve yourself manually. Clitoral stimulation, either through your skirt or with direct contact of your finger is permitted."

"Yes, Miss Erma," the other students said.

I glanced at them, the girls squirming, hands disappearing beneath their desks. I groaned as their cheeks grew rosy. Their thighs parted. Skirts and petticoats rustled as Miss Erma kept kneading my ass instead of spanking us.

Twenty girls abusing their cunnies while I was spanked... How was I keeping myself under control?

If I never fell, you wouldn't be afflicted with this problem, sighed Merita in my mind.

Don't say that. I am not--

Crack! Crack!

The first spanking landed. I gasped and shuddered, pain shooting through my ass and wiping away all thought. Tabitha spasmed beside me. Miss Erma had spanked both our rears simultaneously. Or near enough. The heat of her hand's fall burned through my ass.

It was so different than when my father had spanked me as a child. This was bare skin. The feminine sighs of my classmates filled the air. Miss Erma's hand rested on my rear, stroking my flesh as she let the pain linger instead of continuously applying our discipline.

Crack! Crack!

Tabitha and I bucked together. I moaned, my nipples rubbing on the desk. I squirmed at the hot pain prickling through my asscheeks to my cunny. My tentacles writhed in my depths as the pain became excitement.

Pleasure.

Crack! Crack!

I gasped, my hips undulating, my clitoris grinding into the edge of the desk. It was like my body was built to experience this delight. I ground my nub against it as the teacher's hand fell again and again, warming my ass, stimulating my pussy, and driving my clitoris against the hard wood. Pleasure fluttered through me.

I grit my teeth and fought against my tentacles.

"Oh, Miss Erma," gasped Tabitha as the double crack fell.

"Their hysterics grow," Miss Erma said. "As the pain increases, their cunnies become wetter. The flutters build. Look at how they undulated. They are grinding their over-stimulated clitorides into the desk."

"I see that, Miss Erma," a girl gasped with breathy excitement.

I could hear the wet rub of fingers on cunny. Some plunged digits into their flesh. Chairs squeaked and their moans grew. I bit my lip, fighting against my tentacles. They wanted to come out and play as the teacher's hands fell on my ass again.

Crack! Crack!

"Oh, Lord," I groaned, my clitoris rubbing hard against the edge. Sweat beaded my forehead as I fought the swelling pleasure. Sensations rippled through my body. The excitement built. My tentacles pushed towards the entrances of my cunny, stretching my walls. The sweet friction sent a shudder through me. "Please, please, no."

"Don't fight your excitement, girls," moaned the teacher, her voice breathy, full of her own passion. "A release while being punished is a wonderful experience. The paroxysms are intense."

Tabitha clenched my hand hard as the next spankings landed. Her hips moved. I stared at her jiggling, burning-red ass. She ground her clitoris into the desk, not fighting her passions like I was. Her green eyes fluttered.

Crack! Crack!

"Yes, yes, yes," screamed Tabitha. "Oh, yes. Miss Erma... I was so bad! Oh, Lord, I was!"

Her orgasm contorted her face. Her lips formed a perfect O as she screamed out her bliss. She thrashed on the table, her hand gripping mine so hard. I shuddered, unable to resist grinding my clitoris on the desk, building my own orgasm as the tentacles ached to explode out of me.

So good. Oh, yes. This is the best. The pain... The pleasure...

Tabitha's thoughts invaded my mind. I gasped, wanting that same delicious joy. To feel my pussy exploded with the pleasure of pain. I groaned, squirming. Behind me, several girls gasped in feminine delight, achieving their masturbatory release.

"And now it's your turn, little strumpet," Miss Erma moaned. "Let me hear you squeal."

Crack! Crack!

Both the teacher's hands fell on my ass. She slapped both my butt-cheeks together. I groaned, straining against my tentacles writhing need as the pain flared and my clitoris ground into the desk's edge. It was so sharp, hurting my clitoris, which made the rapture exquisite.

"Let me hear you scream, naughty girl!"

Crack! Crack!

"No," I moaned, squirming, so close to cumming, to letting my tentacles burst out of my cunny. Merita, help me.

I can't do anything, she sulked.

"You will cum if I have to spank your ass until it is black and blue." Miss Erma squeezed my burning ass. She pressed the front of her dress against me, humping against me, the fabric cool on the back of my thighs and brushing the lips of my pussy. The tentacles were at the opening of my cunny, just peeking out.

They felt the cloth of her skirt.

I lost control of them.

"Yes, yes, yes," I screamed as I came.

My pussy rippled about my tentacles as they shot out of my pussy and against Miss Erma. The appendages burned to feel her flesh. They slammed into her crotch, driving her back a step before they gripped the fabric of her skirt, pulling at it. I shuddered, bliss rippling down the sensitive tentacles as they ripped at the cloth.

My tentacles were strong.

The cloth tore.

"What is going on?" gasped Miss Erma. "What are those coming out of your...?"

Her words trailed off as my tentacles wrapped about her naked thighs. Two of them rubbed at her pussy, one nuzzling at her clitoris, the other stroking her pussy lips. She felt so hot and wet against my appendages. I moaned, my orgasm intensifying as I stroked her, drinking in the sensations.

"They're my tentacles," I moaned, out of control. I had to fuck her. I had to feel what it was like in my teacher's holes.

A third tentacle slithered between the cheeks of her rear, lubed by my dripping pussy juices. I rammed a tentacle into her ass and pussy. She gasped, shuddering as both her holes were filled by my wriggling appendages.

She felt wonderful. Hot and wet and silky and tight and velvety and amazing. Both her holes gripped my plunging tentacles. I squirmed on the desk, squeezing Tabitha's hand as I fucked my tentacles in and out of her cunny and bowels.

I fucked and buggered her hard.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned. "Oh, you are so delicious."

More cloth tore. My two other tentacles ripped her naked, stripping her before the class. The girls gasped in astonishment. I looked at them, some frozen, others masturbating even harder, plunging their fingers into their cunnies, lust burning in their eyes.

"Oh, my Lord," gasped Miss Erma. "Oh, yes. Oh, wow. That's...yes, yes, yes."

My two tentacles wrapped about her large breasts. I watched her over my shoulder, grinding my clitoris into the edge of the desk. Her two tits bulged as my tentacles squeezed them. They turned red. Her nipples were so hard. I groaned, fucking and sodomizing her hard, loving the duel sensations rushing down my tentacles.

"Oh, yes, fuck her," moaned Tabitha as she writhed beside me. "Oh, yes, this is so hot. Oh, wow, ram those tentacles into her."

"I am," I moaned.

Tabitha sat up. She moved behind me, stroking my tentacles where they emerged from my pussy then tickling my cunny lips. I gasped, my tentacles tightening about Miss Erma's tits. Then Tabitha leaned over and licked between my butt-cheeks until she found my sore rectum.

Mmm, she tastes delicious, thought Tabitha. Sour and dirty. I love it. No wonder Geneva licked my rectum during the bath. Oh, yes, this is amazing.

"So amazing, Tabitha. Rim me while I fuck our teacher."

Another orgasm built in my depths as I worked my four tentacles. The ends of the pair wrapped about her tits played with her nipples. The other two worked over and over into her holes, fucking her, making her spasm and gasp. Her bowels and pussy clenched on them as she shuddered, twitching, her hands sliding up and down her sides.

"Oh, yes, this is amazing, Henrietta," gasped Miss Erma.

"Yes, yes, yes," Peony moaned from the back of the class. The black-haired girl's face screwed up. She gasped and shuddered, cumming hard. "I love those tentacles. She took my maidenhead in the bath with them."

"This is so crazy," another girl said, her brassy-brown hair shaking about her shoulders.

"But hot. Oh, yes. My clitoris is aching. I'm going to have such a release."

"Yes, yes, frig your cunnies and rub your clitorides," I moaned, squirming, grinding my clitoris on the desk. "Do it. Let's all keep cumming and cumming."

"It's the best," Tabitha moaned before she pressed her tongue into my asshole.

I gasped. It was so wicked. So many sensations crashed through my body. I trembled and groaned, clenching my burning butt-cheeks. Her red hair caressed my well-spanked ass, reminding me of the pain while her tongue swirled through my bowels. My tentacles all savored the feel of Miss Erma's body, shooting delight to my pussy while my clitoris ached against the desk and my nipples rubbed on its smooth surface.

I fucked my tentacles faster and faster. Miss Erma moaned louder. Her body spasmed. Her holes convulsed about my tentacles. Friction's pleasure raced down my tentacles. I gasped, my eyes widening at the sweet delight of feeling her orgasm burst in her depths.

"Yes, yes, yes," Miss Erma gasped. "Oh, girls, this is amazing. I don't understand, but...but... Yes!"

Miss Erma's voice echoed through the classroom. Her pussy and asshole clenched so hard on my cocks. I groaned, squeezing my eyes shut. The pleasure swelled through me. Such sweet delight building in my core.

"This is wild," gasped another girl.

"I'm cumming! Yes, yes! So hot!"

"Wild!"

The air filled with the sent of hot cunny. The heady scent made my head swim. My pleasure built. Tabitha stroked my tentacles and pussy lips. She worked her tongue deep into my asshole, fucking in and out as I tensed.

And came.

"Oh, Lord, yes," I moaned. "Merita, Merita, isn't this wonderful?"

My tentacles pulsed with pleasure. Miss Erma gasped as her pussy and asshole stretched about the expanding and contracting tentacles. I groaned, my cunny spasming about my tentacles while I bucked and thrashed on the desk.

Pleasure boiled through my body.

It reached my mind and cooked it.

I gasped and moaned my pleasure. Other girls joined me. Tabitha sucked on my asshole, adding more delight. My head tossed back, pigtails flying as my tentacles fucked their final time into Miss Erma's body.

And then I collapsed on the desk, my tentacles withdrawing. I heard Miss Erma stagger back. She bumped into a desk. Girls gasped and moaned, achieving their releases all across the classroom. I looked at them, their eyes fixed on my cunny stretched wide open about my four writhing tentacles.

They all know my secret.

Everyone will know my secret.

"W-what are you, Miss Henrietta?" asked the panting Miss Erma, her eyes narrowing now that her lusts were satiated. "How do you...have those...things?"

Fear constricted my stomach.

~ ~ ~

...connect...

Geneva and Emaleine awoke at the same moment. Their eyes snapped open and they arose, their pussies stuffed with Daisy's and Marilynn's second tentacles. The two girls smiled, taking hands and staring at their other halves.

"We need to connect to more girls," the four said in unison, their bodies tingling with sexual excitement, new tentacles ready to make new connections.

And there was a school full of students and teachers awaiting them.

To be continued...

12