Alien Lesbian Tentacle Surprise 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The egg shape ship rippled into sight just like I remembered it. I pressed another button and it opened, revealing the seat where Merita had first made love to me and merged into my body. I hopped in, more instruction visions flashing through my mind.

Understand? Merita asked.

No, but I'll do it.

I settled into the seat, reaching and--

"Reconnect"

Tentacles seized me. I turned. Tabitha was at the edge of the ship. Her tentacle, leading from her pussy, rammed into my cunny. I gasped, my hot flesh clenching down on it, the end of my friend's tentacle brushing mine as they squirmed in my depths.

"We're connecting, Etta," Tabitha said, her green eyes smiling. Then she kissed me hard on the lips as the tentacle pumped in and out of my cunny.

Pleasure rippled through me. I moaned, my eyes fluttering.

~ ~ ~

...reconnect...

Yes, reconnecting. Tabitha shuddered as she kissed her friend and lover. She stroked Etta's smooth cheeks as they kissed, tongues playing with each other.

It was so wonderful to fuck her tentacle in and out of Etta's pussy. Hot, tight, wet flesh wrapped about Tabitha's appendage. She was thrilled to experience the same pleasure that Etta had enjoyed with her alien tentacles. Now Tabitha could fuck her lover and cure her hysterics.

Fluttering, effervescent bliss writhed in her pussy. Her cunny clamped about the two tentacles stretching out her hole, one connecting her to Tansy the other to Etta. Tabitha kissed her friend harder then broke the kiss, letting out moans of pleasure.

"No, no, no, stop, Tabitha," moaned Etta, her face constricting, her cunny clenching so hard about Etta's tentacle. "I have to...fix you."

"Can't stop," Tabitha moaned. "Love you. Must connect with you."

"Connect," Peony moaned. Her tentacle pressed beneath Etta's body and rammed into her asshole.

Tabitha felt both sensations, experiencing Peony's pleasure along with her own. Tabitha sucked hard on Etta's right nipple, loving the little bud and how it felt between her lips while experiencing Etta's tight bowels and hot pussy wrapped about the tentacles. Tabitha trembled, moaning in delight, sucking harder as the pleasure rippled through her body.

The two tentacles reamed as one, working in and out of Etta's body, fucking her so hard, driving her wild. Her friend spasmed, her hands clenching Tabitha's shoulders. For a moment, they tried to push Tabitha away.

And then Etta shuddered, surrendering.

"No, Tabitha," she moaned weekly. "No... Oh, that's good... Your tentacle..."

"Reconnect," the other women said in unison. Tabitha moaned it about her lover's nipple.

"Yes, yes, yes," gasped Etta as she squirmed on the seat.

Tentacles writhed in the depths of Etta's pussy. They pushed out around Tabitha's appendage. The redhead shuddered in delight, tentacles caressing tentacles wrapped up in the depths of Etta's pussy. The pleasure rippled through her body, driving Tabitha wild. She moaned about the nipple in her mouth, her body trembling.

Tansy bent down behind Tabitha, lifting the redhead's skirt and petticoats. Tabitha shuddered in delight as Tansy's hands squeezed her ass, pulling butt-cheeks apart. A hot, licking tongue ran between her crack, flicking at Tabitha's sphincter.

"Reconnect."

The tongue wormed into Tabitha's asshole, fucking in and out, giving her more and more stimulation. The redhead moaned, her lips popping off of Etta's nipple, her butt-cheeks clenching as the pleasure rippled through her. She loved having her sphincter licked.

"Yes, yes, yes, Tansy," Tabitha moaned. "Make me cum. I need to reconnect with Etta."

"Yes," gasped Peony. "Oh, Henrietta, connect with us this time."

"I will," Etta moaned, her face flushed, her blue eyes twinkling.

Her hands cupped Tabitha's face, so gentle and sweet. Etta pulled Tabitha's lips close. The lovers kissed. A shudder ran through Tabitha's body. She moaned into Etta's sweet lips as her pussy clenched so hard, her sphincter aching beneath Tansy's assault. All the sweet sensations, her tentacle reaming Etta's pussy, Peony's appendage reaming Etta's asshole, the tongue licking at Tabitha's own sphincter. All of it combined.

And exploded.

She moaned into Etta's mouth. Every woman connected together, all fifty-one of them, came at the same moment, experiencing the bliss Tabitha experienced. Tabitha shuddered, her pleasure rippling out of her as her tentacle shot deep into Etta's cunt.

The nanites flowed into Etta. Every pulse sent a ripple of electric delight through Tabitha's body as she connected with her friend.

~ ~ ~

I moaned into my lover's kiss. The nanites flooded into my asshole and pussy. And I felt Tabitha. I felt our thoughts merge, touch. I experienced her. I felt how much she loved me, and I shared with her how much I loved her.

At the same moment, as I connected to Tabitha and then to the fifty other women, Merita fled my body. I felt my alien lover wiggle out of me. I felt my four pussy tentacles fade away. Suddenly, Merita's purple body was on top of me, our breasts pressed together, our clitorides touching, grinding in shared bliss.

Merita, I thought, but she didn't answer in my mind.

...connection formed...

And then Merita broke the kiss as I felt Tabitha's feelings, her love. Though Merita spoke her alien tongue, I understood it. "Computer, connect with the core."

Electric current shot from the chair into me. Another orgasm burst in my cunny. My flesh convulsed about Tabitha's tentacle merging us together. I moaned and gasped along with all other fifty-one women.

"Yes, yes, yes," all fifty-two of us screamed together.

I clutched at Tabitha's hand, holding her tight as my lover, the other women, and I writhed in ecstasy. The electric pleasure shot through me. Bliss rippled out of my cunny and inundated my mind. Words spoke through me so fast, so swift. I didn't understand them. I didn't care. I bucked and heaved into Merita's body, her tentacles stroking me, her purple face staring down at mine.

"Yes, yes, that's it, Henrietta," Merita said and kissed me again.

I savored the kiss, sharing the sensation with all the other women. Ecstasy boiled my mind. There were no thoughts, just the joy of cumming. The effervescent paroxysms bursting over and over in my cunny, bathing my body in rapture. I kissed Merita so hard, savoring the feel of her as I gripped Tabitha's hand and--

I disconnected.

~ ~ ~

Henrietta's eyes rolled back in her head. She shuddered beneath Merita and then slumped, her orgasm dissipating. Merita lifted herself up from her human lover's body. Around the ship, the other women all collapsed, their tentacles coming out of each other's pussies, no longer united together into one processing unit.

Merita had set them free.

Her tentacle caressed Henrietta's face. The human didn't need the alien in her any longer. The nanites from the core had figured out how to exist in humans without guidance. Even now, the nanites squirted into Henrietta went to work, changing her body, repairing her spine fully. Instead of a week or more, she was healed in an instant.

Merita nuzzled her nose against Henrietta's. The alien found it wonderful to have her body again, her four tentacles writhing, her clitoris throbbing against Henrietta's. Merita undulated her hips, savoring the hot press of flesh, and tribbed Henrietta. The purple alien's ass flexed as she ground on the human, Merita loving the hot feel of tribbing with sweet Henrietta.

"I love you so much, Henrietta," Merita purred between kisses.

"Merita," Henrietta moaned, her blue eyes fluttering open. She smiled. "You're not any me any longer."

"You don't need me."

"I do," Henrietta purred, undulating writhing, pressing her pussy up into Merita's. "I really do. Can't you feel how wet I am? How excited?"

"Oh, yes, I can," Merita giggled and kissed her again, their tongues dueling.

And then Merita felt something metallic brush her pussy. A tentacle wiggled against it, caressing her folds. Merita moaned, her eyes widening as the metallic, segmented tentacle wormed into her pussy, pressing deep.

Merita broke the kiss, and Henrietta giggled, the tentacle fucking deeper. "You grew a tentacle before I disconnected you."

"I guess those naughty nanites gave it to me," Henrietta said, "when the voice spoke through me."

"My ship's computer," Merita moaned, her cunny clenching down on the tentacle. "Oh, this is wonderful, Henrietta. You get to fuck me with your tentacle."

"Uh-huh," she smiled. "And your cunny feel so hot and nice. I love it."

Merita's nipples ached, rubbing the human's. She leaned down, kissing her lover hard, hot, grinding her clitoris on Henrietta's. Merita's tentacles caressed her lover's body, stroking silky skin as they writhed together in shared passion.

"Merita," Tabitha squealed.

Another tentacle touched Merita. The alien broke the kiss, smiling at the redheaded Tabitha. She had a tentacle thrusting out from beneath her skirt, the end pressing between Merita's round buttocks and rubbing against her sphincter.

"It's so wonderful to meet you, Merita," Tabitha said, squeezing in beside them.

"Isn't it?" Henrietta smiled.

"Yes," Merita moaned as Tabitha's tentacle reamed into her asshole. The alien shuddered, her bowels clenching down on Tabitha's appendage, her pussy on Henrietta's.

The fiery redhead seized Merita and kissed her hard on the mouth. Merita sighed into the kiss, the two tentacles plunging over and over into her body. The alien trembled, her tentacles writhing. Two lashed out, ripping open Tabitha's bodice.

"Oh, yes, play with my titties," Tabitha moaned, breaking their kiss. Merita wrapped her tentacles about both round mounds, squeezing hard, loving how they felt. "Etta, your alien is molesting me."

"And you love it," Henrietta moaned, humping up into Merita's clitoris.

The blonde human leaned out, sucking on Tabitha's fat nipple. Merita smiled, her body trembling in pleasure. The two tentacles reaming her drove her wild. She humped and writhed, her orgasm building in her depths.

Oh, yes, I love fucking her cunny, thought Henrietta, her desires pouring into the alien.

Yes, yes, yes, play with my titties. Oh, her ass is so tight. So velvety. I love having a tentacle.

"It's the best," grinned Merita at Tabitha, the redhead's green eyes glossy.

"Going to cum," Henrietta moaned. "Your clitoris feels amazing. Oh, yes, Merita."

The three of them writhed, sharing their pleasure, humping in the ship. Around them, the other girls gasped and moaned, fucking each other with their tentacles, enjoying the changes to their bodies. Some of them had multiple tentacles. As the fog rolled in, their sapphic orgy echoed through the night.

Merita shuddered, her orgasm rippling through her as she was held and fucked by her two human lovers. Her moans gasped out of her mouth as the pleasure rippled out of her body. Her pussy and asshole convulsed on the tentacles. She kissed back and forth between Tabitha and Henrietta, their tongues flailing.

~ ~ ~

Miss Marilynn Gully, philosophy teacher, licked at Daisy Brown's pussy stretched wide by the maid's three tentacles. Two were wrapped about the auburn-haired teacher's large breasts, the third reaming her asshole. Miss Marilynn moaned in delight, sucking on Daisy's clitoris, savoring the maid like she meant to last night when they wandered into the dark and found the core.

"Oh, Miss Marilynn, yes," Daisy moaned, the eighteen year old's head tossing back and forth as her orgasm exploded, juices gushing out and bathing Marilynn's face with spicy passion.

~ ~ ~

Peony, Christine, Leonora, and Tansy all gasped and moaned. They lay on the ground in a circle like a chain made of beautiful daisies. Peony had her lips nuzzling at Christine's pussy while her tentacle fucked the girl's bowels. At the same time, Leonora's tentacle reamed Peony's asshole and tongue licked at her clitoris. The four girls moaned and gasped, pleasuring each other.

Peony loved it. She was so glad she had a tentacle. She didn't know what had happened, but she savored the hot, tight feel of Christine's bowels wrapped about her tentacle and the wonderful sensation of Leonora's appendage reaming deep inside her.

They came together, Peony drinking tangy delight.

~ ~ ~

It was tight in the confines of Merita's space ship, but that didn't stop Tabitha and I from pressing the purple alien down onto her seat. Merita wiggled, her tentacles writhing from her sides, two each, her round breasts heaving. She looked so beautiful.

"I think we need to lick her all over, Etta," Tabitha beamed.

"I think you're right," I told her. I leaned over, kissing my redheaded lover on the lips, our naked breasts pressing together. Hers were so soft and round.

Then I leaned down and nuzzled at Merita's thighs, pressing my face between them. My tentacle writhed out of my pussy. I only had one now, but that was okay. It was longer. I reached it around, entwining it with Tabitha's. Electric current shot through us as our tentacles caressed. Pleasure hardened my nipples.

"Oh, Etta, that's nice," Tabitha moaned before she leaned down and sucked on Merita's dark-purple nipple.

"Uh-huh," I panted, my body twitching at the electric bliss.

I lowered my mouth between Merita's thighs. I stroked her flesh, caressing her thighs and breathing in the flowery scent of her pussy. It was so unlike a human's cunt, not salty and earthy, but light. I loved it.

I took a long, slow lick up Merita's slit. Her juices coated my tongue. I had discovered a lot about licking cunny today. I wanted to show my alien lover everything I learned. My tongue slid through her folds and brushed her hard clitoris. Her purple flesh was hot on my lips as I nuzzled into her depths.

Merita's thighs tightened about my head. She gasped and moaned, shuddering, rubbing her lips against my flesh. Excited flutters raced out of my pussy, partly from the electric current flowing between me and Tabitha, but mostly because I was pleasing my lover.

Tabitha moaned about her nipple, making Merita squirm. The alien humped against me, her tentacles writhing. A pair seized my pigtails, holding them, guiding my mouth as I licked at her pussy, devouring her flowery juices.

"Oh, Henrietta, yes. You're so good. Mmm, lick that tongue in and out of my flesh. You're driving me wild."

"Good," I purred between licks. "That's the plan. I want you panting. I want you shuddering. I want you to explode. I love you, Merita."

"I love you, too," she gasped and pulled on my pigtails, forcing my lip back to her flowery folds.

I licked and sucked and nibbled at my alien lover's cunny. Her juices coated my face. I moaned as I licked her, the excitement building between me and Tabitha. I felt her thoughts, her excitement. It was like we were connected again, feeling each other's love and pleasure.

We both wanted to make Merita cum. I could feel Tabitha's desire as she sucked and nibbled, kissing back and forth between Merita's heaving breasts. I licked harder, my tongue finding the alien's clitoris, circling it, teasing it.

I drove Merita wild. She bucked and gasped. Wordless moans escaped her lips. Her tentacles played with Tabitha's breasts and entwined about my pigtails. I caught glimpses of her purple face twisted in passion.

"Henrietta," she moaned. "Oh, yes. Give me my release. Cure my hysterics."

"Gladly," I moaned and sucked so hard on her clitoris, my chin pressing into her folds.

Her body shuddered. She spasmed. Her hips arched.

And she came.

"Henrietta! Tabitha!"

Moaning our names, her pussy juices flooded my hungry mouth. I made her cum. We made her cum. Tabitha and I pleasured our alien lover. I drank her juices as a surge of electricity shot out of my pussy, raced down my tentacle, and crackled into Tabitha's.

My lover threw back her head, red hair flying, as she moaned my name. We came together, sharing our crackling lust, electricity arching between our tentacles and driving us wild with delight. My eyes rolled back in pleasure, ecstasy flooded through me.

"Tabitha! Merita! Yes, yes! I love you both!" I moved up their bodies, the three of us hugging, kissing, sharing Merita's juices, our naked flesh pressed tight, tits caressing tits, hard nipples brushing.

"You're both so wonderful," Merita sighed. "I'm glad I'm stranded with such wonderful humans.

"Stranded?" I gasped through my fluttering pleasure.

Merita gave me a sad smile. "The core was destroyed The nanites are spread throughout your bodies. They changed you all too much to be removed. So I'm stuck here."

"I'm sorry," I gasped.

She shook her head. "Don't be. I messed up. It's my own fault." Her tentacles caressed Tabitha's and my faces. "But I have you two. And the school. I think things will be interesting."

I giggled and nodded, then the three of us kissed.

~ ~ ~

Things changed at Kensington Boarding School. Merita began teaching science Everyone loved her class, and her tentacles. The fifty-two of us changed by the nanites were also very popul.ar with the other half of the student body, teachers, and maids who weren't transformed. We couldn't spread our nanites, but we could let them enjoy our tentacles.

The years passed. Tabitha and I mentored the new girls who arrived, guiding them into sapphic pleasure, sharing with them the joys of tentacles, pussies, asses, tribbing, licking, fingering, and dildos. It was so much fun.

When our time as students was over, we stayed on as teachers. Tabitha and I taught the new physical education curriculum, which involved much naked wrestling and strenuous love-making. We had our own apartment on the ground which contained a large bed with which we shared with Merita.

Peony, Christine, Leonora, and Tansy founded a business in town making toys. The four of them were quite taken with each other. Their bed was even bigger than ours, the four of them writhing in delight.

Nurse Paige and the Headmistress both found much joy in their tentacles. A girl's first medical exam and then trip to the Headmistress's office were exciting and full of much gasping on metallic tentacles. But the most lucky teacher was Miss Marilynn. She was the only one to end up with four tentacles, being the original host of the nanites.

Prefect Geneva stayed on as a teacher, too. She taught astronomy and would reward her students with her three tentacles when they did well.

Of course, Tabitha's and my families were disappointed with our decisions not to return home but to work at the school. All their hopes that we would marry well, make connections for our fathers' businesses, and join genteel society were dashed. But we had what we wanted, to love each other in our own triune marriage, wedded to our alien lover in our hearts.

Maybe one day we would repair Merita's spaceship and travel the universe. But for now we were happy, the three of us together, and that was all that mattered. We had our students and each other. What more did a girl with a pussy tentacle need?

The END

12