Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna is compelled to spread the alien virus through sex.
7k words
4.68
20.7k
25
0

Part 2 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alien Mind Control From Planet P

Chapter 2

By Gary LM Martin

Anna had been lured into a cave on an alien planet and modified. She now heard a voice in her head which could stimulate sexual desire in her whenever it wished. Her vagina had also been... altered, given a new biochemistry which enabled it to spread an intelligent virus through sexual contact, a virus called US.

Anna didn't begin to feel the hungering again until she saw the crew. It started when she saw Fannie Mandel, who smiled at her. An erotic thrill went through Anna's body. "Hey good looking," said Fannie. "Any exciting new bones?"

"Uh... yeah," said Anna, wondering why she felt a fluttering in her nipples and clitoris. She turned away hastily.

But she had the same feelings at dinner that night as she looked at the rest of the crew. Anna longed to press her lips against Ryan McKenna and feel his firm chest. She wanted to strip Dr. Apentang naked and ride up and down on his thick African sex organ. She wanted to kiss Fannie Mendel all over and squeeze her large scientist breasts. The hungering was sexual, but it was also tied into emotional energy. Anna felt it, but didn't fully understand it.

She was so distracted by her new hungering that she barely heard the conversation over dinner that night.

"-made some progress on the alien ship, the one with electrical power in its systems," Dr. Hansen was saying. "We pulled up a ship's log of sorts. There was a holo of an alien, which looked like a walrus-"

"A walrus alien?"

"Kind of," said Hansen, a beautiful blonde in her 30's. "Anyway, as he was talking, the images also displayed some scientific diagrams. They look like cellular biology of some kind, but it's just not my field."

"We'll relay them to the Bellerophon and see what they can make of it," said Colonel Carpenter. "How are you progressing, Anna?"

"Hm?" said Anna, feeling oddly distracted. She had been thinking of pinning Dr. Hansen to the ground and kissing her passionately. "Things are going well."

"Well?" said Carpenter. "I haven't seen a progress report from you from yesterday or today."

"I'm-I'm sorry, I was so engrossed in my work-"

"Reporting is part of the work, Anna," said Carpenter. "Please get caught up by tomorrow."

"I will, sir," said Anna. She admired his sense of firmness and authority. She wanted so badly to taste it.

That night Anna closed her eyes but she did not sleep. She felt the hungering in her loins. She felt the hungering everywhere, actually. She didn't know how to quiet it. And then the Voice came back, loud and firm, in her head.

Awaken, Slave.

"You! What do you want?" Anna asked, a little started to hear the Voice. She had half-convinced herself it was a bad dream.

Are you ready for your next task?

"My next task?" said Anna, sounding surprised. "You promised me we were done."

Almost. We need one more thing.

"What's that?"

A human male.

"You said that you only needed me," said Anna.

Your language is so imprecise. We only need one female. We need one female, and one male.

"What for?" Anna whispered.

Reproduction.

Anna felt a chill go through her body. "What kind of reproduction?"

Do you want to have children, Anna?

"Yes," she whispered.

You will have as many children as your heart desires.

"What must I do?" Anna asked.

You must Infect a male.

"Infect? With what?"

With us.

At that moment Anna understood. They wanted her to help them take control of a man, just as they had taken control of her. No, she couldn't do it. Absolutely not.

We need a male.

"No."

It would be easiest if you went back to your own ship. No one will be suspicious if you Infect your mate.

"No!" Anna whispered loudly.

You wish to protect your mate?

"Yes," Anna whispered.

Then choose another male.

The burning between her legs grew stronger, and was making it harder to think. She felt an insistent sensual itching there she could not ignore. She started to put a hand into her pants to start rubbing, when she heard footsteps. She immediately pulled her hand back.

"Anna?" It was Ryan McKenna, who was in charge of the night shift.

"Yes," said Anna, hoping she didn't look obviously aroused.

"You have a call."

"At this hour?"

"Yes."

Anna went to the control room and stood by the holodisplay. It was Worth. Her pulse quickened.

"How are you, dear?" his holoimage said.

"F-fine," said Anna. "What's up?"

"What's up?" said Worth. "I haven't heard from you in two days. You usually call me once per day."

"Yes," said Anna, looking and feeling flustered. "I'm so sorry, dear, I'm just all caught up in my work." He looked so handsome to him. At that moment, in her aroused state, Anna wanted to make love to him more than anything. But she mustn't!

"Anna, are you all right?" Worth asked.

"Of course. Why do you ask?" Anna asked.

"I... I had this dream," said Worth hesitantly.

"Dream?" said Anna.

"About you. That you were... in trouble," said Worth. It was more than that, but he didn't dare get more specific with Commander McKenna listening in the background. In his dream, Anna had been in a cave, in great distress. But what was oddest about the dream is that, while being in pain, Anna was completely nude and also experiencing great sexual pleasure. The dream was so vivid, it felt like it actually happened. But he couldn't tell her the details.

"Well, as you can see, dear, I'm perfectly fine," said Anna, trying to smile naturally. "It's just your overactive imagination."

"So when are you coming back?"

"Back?"

"It's been a few days, Anna."

This was the crucial decision point. If she went back to the Bellerophon, she would infect Worth. She couldn't do that.

I just need a few more days.

"I just need a few more days."

"More days?"

It's the opportunity of a lifetime, dear.

"It's the opportunity of a lifetime, dear," said Anna, smiling as she regained her confidence. "You can afford to survive a few more days without me, can't you?"

Worth sighed. "Not happily."

"Worth... please," said Anna, longingly.

"All right. I'll speak to Colonel Bolden."

"Thank you, dear."

"But call me every day." Worth said.

"I promise," Anna smiled at him.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

As the connection faded, she saw Commander McKenna smiling at her. Suddenly she felt embarrassed.

"You two seem like a great couple," said McKenna.

"We are," said Anna, smiling nervously. There was something in the way the Commander was looking at her....

Anna didn't know Commander Ryan McKenna very well. They had, after all, travelled on separate ships all the way here. But back on Earth, when they had been in training, McKenna had frequently flirted with her. It didn't take Anna long to realize why.

McKenna's wife was Doctor Saoirse McKenna, and if she didn't look like a twin of Anna, then she could have been a close sister. They both had almost the exact same shade of shoulder length red hair; perhaps Saoirse's was a little wavier. They both had green eyes, with Anna's being a touch lighter. Their faces were similar, though Anna had more pronounced high cheekbones. And they both had slender bodies with large, teardrop shaped breasts.

McKenna had mentioned more than once that Anna could "pass" for Saoirse. He said it with a flirtatious grin. She knew he was attracted to her, but also knew Ryan would never act on his feelings; he loved Saoirse too much. But that didn't stop him from giving her wide smiles and knowing grins. Rather than being annoyed Anna had enjoyed his flirtations, sensing his attraction but also his gentlemanly determination not to go beyond it.

Anna smiled back at him. "Thank you," She said as she left the control room and returned to her quarters.

But once she got there, the burning feeling in her vagina returned fourfold. The sexual arousal made Anna lean against a bulkhead and gasp. She almost cried out. Her need was so strong. She had to have sex with someone or she would explode!

Anna desperately tried to bargain with the Voice even as she rubbed frantically between her legs.

"If I do this, that's it, right? No one else? Just one man, and one woman, him and me, right? Everyone else, untouched?" Anna whispered.

Once we have you and a male, we will have no need of anyone else.

It would be horrible to do to this to someone, but she would be saving the rest of the crew. Who would she select? Her options were Dr. Apentang, Colonel Carpenter, or Ryan McKenna. But even as she considered her choices, the answer was obvious.

You have selected.

Anna nodded, as if the Voice could see her. "But how do I... he's a married man."

We will show you the way. Go to him.

Anna returned to the control room.

"You're back," Ryan McKenna smiled. She felt the faint arousal she always felt from him through her ESPer abilities.

"I am," she grinned at him. Anna listened to the Voice in her head feed her a script. "I... I was wondering if I could ask a small favor, Commander."

He looked at her expectantly.

Anna rubbed her hands down her thighs. "I'm... I'm having trouble sleeping on the blanket on the floor of the cafeteria. Since you have the night watch, I was wondering if...."

McKenna smiled at her. "You want to use my bed? Sure. The access code to my quarters is 1222." The idea of Anna sleeping in his bed, even when he wasn't there, excited him. He wondered if he would be able to detect her scent when he returned to his sheets after his shift ended.

"Thank you... Ryan," said Anna gratefully.

"Now what?" she whispered as she left the control room again.

YOU WILL SEE.

Anna made her way to his quarters, and entered his access code. Ryan McKenna's quarters had a small spartan slide bed, and a tiny chest of drawers.

The Voice issued instructions. Anna pressed the button to send the bed sliding into the wall. Then she pressed the comm.

"Commander?"

"Yes, Anna?"

"I'm sorry to bother you again, but I'm having trouble with the slide bed. It won't come out of the wall."

"I thought I left it out. Let me come down and look."

"Thank you," she said. And then she spoke to the Voice. "What will I do when he gets here? He's a married man. He flirts with me, but I can't possibly persuade him to betray his wife."

We will show you.

Ryan McKenna showed up a few moments later, gave her a smile, and pushed the button to activate the bed. Of course, the bed came out immediately.

"Of course it works for you," Anna smiled.

Touch his hand.

This was it. Now or never.

And so Anna, ever so casually, reached out and touched Ryan McKenna's hand.

Ryan flinched, as if he had been touched by something warm. Anna, listening to the Voice in her head, held it firmly for a moment, and then started to caress it. Ryan looked oddly at her, and then his facial expression changed, to one of surprise. With her ESPer power, Anna started to feel a warmth within him, a hungering. A hungering for what she had between her legs.

"What's this..." he started to say. Suddenly, his mind was no longer working properly.

Anna reached up and caressed his face with her other hand. She was careful to touch as much of the surface area of his skin as she could. She felt herself perspiring, but what was coming out wasn't sweat. It was something else. Something oily. She didn't pause even as she listened to new instructions from the Voice.

Come, sit down, I want to tell you something.

"Come, sit down, I want to tell you something," said Anna. She pushed him down on the bed and he obediently sat, as if he were dazed.

Kiss him.

Anna frowned.

Kiss him before the pheromones wear off!

Anna took a deep breath and reached over and gave Ryan a deep, wet kiss. Ryan hesitated only a moment before responding, grinding his lips against hers; he was suddenly strongly sexually attracted to her. Anna, through her ESPer powers, felt McKenna's mind becoming clouded, confused, aroused.

Go under his Coverings. Spread the pheromones over a wide an area as possible.

Anna reached under Ryan's shirt and rubbed her hand all over his chest. It was large and hairy and felt good.

Ryan moaned and gasped. His penis instantly sprang erect, projecting like a hard point out of his trousers. Anna kissed him again, and this time encountered no hesitancy in his response. To the contrary, she felt his growing need.

He is yours now. But move quickly. The pheromones will not last long. remove both your coverings.

Anna hurried to comply. She was too busy to feel embarrassment as she worked her own clothes off. Then she pulled Ryan's shirt and pants off with no resistance of any kind from him. He seemed dazed, almost drunk.

Anna's heart skipped a beat when she took off his briefs and saw Ryan's erection. He was so big! His big, hairy thing pointed straight to the ceiling. And soon she would have that monster inside of her, defiling her marriage to the man she loved.

No!

But she had to do it for Worth.

Mount him!

Anna climbed on top of him and grabbed his erection. He was so big!

Insert him into you!

With real tears in her eyes, Anna aimed the head of Ryan's penis to the entrance to her vagina.

No!

This was not right!

This was not being faithful to the man she loved!

This would put alien thoughts in another person's head!

This would enslave another human being to alien control!

McKenna started to stir, as if the effect was wearing off. Anna looked at the penis in her hands, merely inches from her vagina, and suddenly felt very uncertain.

Inset him, now!

Anna tearfully shook her head.

now, or we will take your mate! This is your final chance!

Anna shuddered. She had no choice if she wanted to save the man she loved.

I'm so sorry, Worth!

Anna gritted her teeth and cried out in mental anguish as she inserted his shaft into her. She gasped as she felt his huge organ slide between her vaginal lips. And then, as she slid forward, it was done. He was inside of her. Anna felt incredibly filled. Incredibly filled, with the sex organ of another man.

Begin the reproduction ritual!

Anna took a deep breath. She was already committed. Slowly, reluctantly, she started to ride up and down on Ryan's penis. At first she did so tentatively, obeying the Voice, but so great was her need that she was soon poling strongly, gasping with each loving impalement.

And then a strange thing started to happen. Anna started to feel McKenna's mental energy. His determination, his diligence, his love for his wife... all these things started to feel tangible to her. As she rode him up and down, she started to pull them out of him, to absorb them into herself, to consume them. The mental energy felt glorious. It tasted glorious.

And as Anna rode on Ryan McKenna's penis, she also felt something else. The primal need to reproduce. The Voice had promised Anna that she would have children, many of them. The Voice had told her that Ryan McKenna had been selected to impregnate her. Anna didn't have the details, but she sensed that what she would be impregnated with would not be fully human. She would become mother to a new race. With every thrust of his penis, Ryan was putting new life inside of her. An entirely new kind of life, which would emerge and grow and conquer the Earth. The thought made Anna's body ache with pleasure. Her vaginal muscles involuntarily clamped ever tighter on Ryan's male sex organ.

Ryan gasped with pleasure at the increasing tightness. But very quickly the tone of his moans changed.

As Anna made love to him, an oily liquid was secreted from the walls of her vagina. Some of that liquid worked its way into the slit at the head of Ryan's penis. He felt a burning sensation in the tip of his penis, a burning which went down his shaft and into his balls.

"Hurts..." he gasped, feeling the burning feeling spread into his body.

What am I doing? Anna wondered.

You are secreting the Infection. It is entering his body. Do not stop. and keep encouraging the male. THe process is almost complete.

The Voice started telling Anna what to say.

"I know it hurts. But it feels good too, doesn't it?" Anna asked, speaking word for word what she heard in her head, as she continued to ride McKenna, never pausing, not for a second.

"Yes... both," Ryan gasped, as Anna continued to ride him up and down, slowly but surely. Her body was sleek with sweat and shined in the dim lights of McKenna's cabin.

Anna obeyed, riding him like an automaton, working hard to increase the aliens' control over him as his penis absorbed more of the alien oily substance being emitted from the walls of her vagina.

"Aaah," said McKenna, as his penis was buffeted by burning pain and pleasure. "Hurts more," he gasped.

Do not stop.

Anna kept the pace up and repeated word for word what was in her mind. "I know it hurts. But you're taking it so well."

"I am?" McKenna gasped.

"Yes," said Anna, as she continued to go up and down on him. She let the Voice guide her lips and tongue. "Please let it keep hurting for me, just for a little while." She gave him a sexy smile, and gave him a stare filled with lust. "Feel the intensity of what's being done to you. I know it hurts, but let it keep hurting, and soon you'll find you'll need the feeling more and more as it becomes part of you...." Her eyes were glassy; her vagina was aflame in pleasure, and at that moment, in the height of her sexual frenzy, bouncing up and down on Ryan McKenna's penis, she was little more than a puppet, doing and saying precisely what They wanted.

But her words were hypnotic; and despite the pain, Ryan simply lay there, in a state of extreme sexual need, and let events unfold as they wood. "The pain is rising," He whispered, as he felt the burning advance from his organ into his stomach and chest.

Continue. Do not stop. We must be certain of Infection.

"I know," Anna said, winking at him. She wrapped her arms around the back of Ryan's neck, holding him steady as she single-mindedly rode up and down on his penis. Her lust was so great that she was incapable of stopping now even if she wanted to. The physical pleasure was wonderful, but even more was the mental energy she was taking from him. As she made love to Ryan, she felt the mental strength of his lust, and Anna absorbed it; more than that, she consumed it. It was like eating a five course meal, all in her mind. Individual brain cells in Ryan's head dimmed and went dark as their mental energy went over to Anna, feeding her as well as the organism inside her head.

And then Ryan cried out and exploded inside her. Anna felt Ryan pulsing within her, and felt his wetness flowing deep inside, and knew her marriage was forever stained. And yet this realization, while filling her with horror, also sent her over the edge, and she cried with joy as she climaxed, and wrapped her arms and legs tight around him, drawing his ejaculations deeper within her.