Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********

Afterwards, as they lay together in bed, Anna couldn't believe she had done it. She had slept with another man. She had taken his sperm inside of her. And she in turn had Infected him with an alien virus. She tried to tell herself she had done it to save everyone else. To save Worth. But in saving Worth, had she destroyed their marriage?

Anna and Ryan lay silently together for a while. The Voice issued no new orders. Anna started to feel awkward.

What now?

Just wait.

And then, after perhaps twenty minutes, McKenna grabbed his head and moaned in pain.

"What's happening?" he cried.

Anna grabbed his hand affectionately. "It will all be over in a moment," she said. She didn't even know what she was saying. It was all the Voice.

And then, just as suddenly, the pain was gone.

Ryan McKenna blinked and realized he was lying naked with Anna Rogers as the effects of the pheromones wore off. "What... what just happened here?" McKenna whispered.

"We... we made love," said Anna. Suddenly, she felt more embarrassed saying the fact of it rather than actually doing it. She felt intensely vulnerable.

"But... I'm a married man," said McKenna. A soft Voice in his head said it didn't matter, but McKenna wasn't convinced.

This wasn't the response Anna expected.

He will require another treatment. Leave him for now.

Anna, still feeling terribly embarrassed, got up, and hurriedly fetched her clothes. "I'm so sorry," she said, and left.

********

Anna returned to her bedroll in the cafeteria, her mind awhirl. She felt humiliated. What would happen when Ryan saw her in the morning? What would he say to her? Would the others find out? She just wanted to sink under the floor and disappear.

"I hope you got what you want," she whispered, as she pulled her thin blanket over her. She wanted a shower, but she had no access to one at the moment.

The male will require a second treatment.

"A second treatment?"

You required more than one. We are still making final adjustments to your body. We still have to make you more potent.

"He's not going to want me in his bed again." Anna was certain of that!

Wait and see.

*********

The next morning, Ryan McKenna smiled at her at breakfast and said, "Good morning, Lieutenant Commander."

"Good morning, Commander," said Anna formally. She was sure the others could tell they had had sex, it must have been written all over their faces. But Fannie Mendel, Annika Hansen and Colonel Carpenter were all attending to their own breakfast, paying her no mind.

Anna sat down at the breakfast table. She felt... sticky. She still needed that shower.

Her pulse quickened as Ryan sat down opposite her. "Did you sleep well?" he asked.

"I... uh, yeah," said Anna.

Ryan's smile spoke miles to her.

*********

Later, he cornered her in the Magnatron Lab.

"Hello, Lieutenant Commander," Ryan said as he entered the lab.

Anna jumped. They were all alone in the lab. "Hello, uh, Commander."

"Lieutenant Commander," said Ryan, stepping forward. "Commander," he added, taking her hand. He kissed it gently. "Don't you think we've gone beyond that now?"

Anna smiled nervously at him and nodded. She looked into his eyes. She saw a whole array of emotions, but didn't know which one was dominant at the moment.

What does he want?

The male seeks another treatment.

Ryan tried to speak, to find the right words. Finally, he began. "I... I wanted to talk to you about-" he started to say.

Touch him.

Anna reached over and touched his hands. Immediately, whatever Ryan was about to say went out the window. Anna watched his face grow simple as she rubbed the pheromone she was excreting into his hands.

"You want to do it again, don't you?" said Anna, speaking the script she was being fed. She felt embarrassed to say the words, but did as she was told.

McKenna nodded, not trusting himself to speak.

"We can... tonight," said Anna. She gave him a flirtatious smile. "But you've got to do one thing for me." And she reached over to a datapad and typed the words "Disable Conchita", and showed it to him.

"Why?" said McKenna.

Anna whispered, "She's monitoring our behavior. What we're doing is harmless, but if we do it repeatedly, we might set off an alert..."

She rubbed his lower arms to better make her point, working more pheromone into his body. The soft Voice in McKenna's head said that Anna was making sense. He nodded.

"Tonight, then," She whispered.

McKenna walked around that day in a haze. He found Anna constantly on his mind. He thought of her large, firm breasts. He remembered how they bounced as she went up and down on him. He remembered the pain he felt in his groin, but he also remembered the pleasure. It had felt so good! McKenna hungered to be inside of her again, to feel her tight wetness, to fill her with his essence. It was all wrong, but exactly what he needed more than anything. He walked around in a daydream all day, doing his best to conceal his erection.

When McKenna went to take the night shift and relieve Colonel Carpenter, the Colonel said, "Nothing to report, Ryan."

McKenna nodded. The Colonel trusted him. But now he was going to betray that trust.

As soon as the Colonel left, Ryan went to the computer banks, and opened a panel.

"What are you doing, Ryan?" came Conchita's perfectly calm voice.

"Just a routine diagnostic," said McKenna, looking at the circuit boards. He pulled one out.

"That's not the way to do a diagnostic," said Conchita.

McKenna adjusted one circuit board, put it back, and then pulled out another.

"That looks like you're trying to disable some of my higher judgment functions," said Conchita.

"Not really," said McKenna. He had to act quickly now. He adjusted the second board, put it back in, then went to a keypad and typed in a command quickly.

"Ryan, I really think Colonel Carpenter should be informed-"

Conchita's sentence broke off as McKenna hit the 'enter' key. "Yes, Conchita?"

"What is your question, Ryan?" Conchita asked.

"Nothing. All is fine." Ryan smiled as he rubbed his erection through his pants. His interference was subtle, and would take some time to detect.

Ryan marched back to his quarters, his heart racing. He found Anna inside, already waiting for him. This time, no seduction was required. He burned with passion for her. She looked into his eyes, and saw the mutual hunger. Without saying a word, her lips found his. Neither of them had any hesitation this time. In fact, both felt in an urgent hurry, Anna, to Infect him, and McKenna, to experience Anna's lush body once again.

Anna still felt guilty having sex with another man, but the Voice helped her, filling her with lust.

You're doing this to save your crew. You're doing this to save your mate.

Yes, I know, but-

A sudden surge of lust drove all doubts from her head. Anna felt like she was going to explode if she didn't have sex in the next few moments. All thoughts of Worth and her marriage were swept away.

The pheromones were having the same effect on Ryan. All thoughts of his own wife and marriage were driven from his head. All he could think about was climbing on top of Anna and putting himself inside of her, thrusting with desperate need until his madness passed. Part of him knew that this wasn't right, part of him knew that he was being Infected, but he was in such desperate need that he just didn't care. He would deal with the problems presented by Infection after he had gotten his needs taken care of and he could think clearly again.

The two lovers, stimulated out of their minds by the alien influences, rushed to obey their respective commands. They removed each others' clothing in a hurry, as if by unspoken agreement. After another passionate kiss, Anna lay back on his bunk and spread her legs, giving Ryan the oldest invitation in the history of man.

What am I doing? a small part of her still wondered.

WHAT YOU HAVE TO, TO SAVE YOUR MATE.

Ryan got between Anna's legs and stared at her delicate petals below the hairy joining of her legs. The dark opening framed by the wet pink flesh was the focus of his mounting desire.

"You're so fucking beautiful," said Ryan, making Anna feel wonderful and terrible, all at the same time. He aimed his penis, and took one last look at Anna's beautiful face, her large breasts, and her thick pubic triangle, and then he plowed into her.

Anna gasped as McKenna pressed into her yielding flesh. The walls of her vagina started to lubricate, and in moments McKenna was receiving a fresh dose of the Infection.

"Oh," Ryan gasped, as his mind was wonderfully stimulated. "You feel so good, Saoirse."

Saoirse. The pheromones had driven Ryan into a state of delusion, into believing he was making love to his wife, the woman who looked so much like Anna.

Encourage him

What? Anna thought.

Encourage him to continue while the infection spreads within him.

"Yes, my love, it's me," said Anna, grasping him tightly around the waist.

"Saoirse, I've missed you so much. It's been months," said Ryan, as he continued to plow into her. He started to feel the burning sensation again, but the pleasure in his penis felt so good, so wonderful, amplified severalfold by the soft voice in his head, that he simply could not stop.

"Pain," he rasped. But his need was so intense, that he just kept driving into her.

"I know it hurts.... But doesn't it also feel good?" She whispered conspiratorially at him. Anna's body was all sweaty, her nipples hard, as the Voice magnified her own arousal to keep her properly incentivized. Her own need burned deep within her. She couldn't stop now, not even if she wanted to. Forgive me, Worth! Anna thought, as she felt another man's penis rapidly bringing her closer to orgasm.

"Oh, Saoirse, you've never felt better," Ryan cried. His face was a mask of ecstasy and sexual tension as he athletically moved in and out of her. "Oh.. oh... oh...."

Ryan thrust faster and faster into Anna, feeling his penis and heavy balls tightening up in a delicious way. Meanwhile the walls of Anna's vagina were secreting infection. Each of Ryan's thrust worked more of the Infection into the tip of his penis. From there it travelled down his shaft and into his body.

"Saoirse.... Saoirse, I'm going to come," Ryan said, as his gasps came closer together.

Oh no, not inside me! Worth, forgive me! Anna thought again. But her face turned into a smile and she said, in a low, sexy voice, "Fill me, darling. Fill me with everything you've got." The Voice was controlling her like a sock puppet.

"Ah..... Aaaaaah!" Ryan cried, as he released inside of her. Anna yelled at the same time, her hands gripping his biceps ever so tightly, as she was driven over the edge as well.

********

Afterwards as they lay together, side by side, Anna reflected on what had just occurred. Anna thought of the virus rising inside of Ryan's body. The virus she had put there. Twice. Anna was horrified... and elated. She knew what was coming next. There would be twenty minutes of quiet time now, if the pattern held.

Anna used this time to reflect on what she had done. She had made love to another man, twice now. She felt changed, somehow, soiled. Her marriage to Worth would never be the same. That cut her to the quick. But maybe, just maybe, she had also saved the man she loved.

Anna sensed that this was only the beginning, that the Voice was going to make her defile herself more and more, until she became something she would no longer recognize. What worried Anna was how much she had actually enjoyed it all, the feeling of seducing Ryan, of fucking him, of absorbing his lust. Anna shouldn't have enjoyed it at all.

What was wrong with her?

Anna started to wonder if she would make love to McKenna a third time, even if the Voice didn't pressure her into it. She felt an incredible appetite, not just for sex, but for mental energy. She had absorbed more of his once again, and it felt wonderful, making her feel supercharged.

What was she becoming?

Suddenly Ryan grabbed his head, and cried out. Anna vigorously masturbated his soft, wet penis, to try to soften the blow. Ryan screamed and yelled for a moment, and then the pain faded, as quickly as it had come.

"Contact has been made," said Ryan. He blinked. Why had he said that?

You have done well, Anna heard the Voice in her head say. Now you must take him back to the cave.

"Back to the cave? I thought I was finished with that!"

You are. But he needs to be improved, as you are.

Improved. Changed. Altered.

Anna was desperate to have an end to this. "And that's it? Take him to the cave once, and then this ends? No more demands?"

This is all we will need.

McKenna watched Anna's one sided conversation, but without puzzlement. The Voice in his head was telling him the same thing.

"I can't go to the cave," said McKenna. "That's off limits."

You must go, said the Voice inside his head.

McKenna started to feel the burning between his legs. Despite having climaxed mere minutes ago, his member immediately became erect, and hard as a rock.

"No," he moaned, as he started to shamelessly stroke himself in front of Anna. "I can't."

You will.

McKenna rubbed his organ harder, but the desire would not be satisfied.

This one still resists. It was a mistake to use him. We should have taken your mate.

"No," said Anna.

Go back to your ship. Infect your mate with Us. You may do it as many times as needed without suspicion. It will work.

"No," said Anna.

Go!

She knew the Voice in her head could make her do it. She had to protect Worth, whatever the cost. Anna had to find a way to get Ryan to obey. She thought wildly, and looked at Ryan's erect member. She got down on her knees in front of him and quickly swatted away his hand, which had been ineffectually trying to masturbate. And then Anna put her mouth over his organ, and started to shamelessly suck on it up and down with a ferocity that surprised even her.

I'm doing this for Worth, Anna thought through the tears, as she sucked on Ryan McKenna's penis as vigorously as she could.

"Oh! Ooooh! Ooooh!" Ryan cried, instantly overcome by the sensation. He spread his legs joyfully and put his hands on her shoulders, urging her to continue.

Anna was feeling intense shame. She had never used her mouth on another man before. Only Worth. She felt that she was betraying him yet again. She could not help but notice how her mouth stretched around McKenna's hard shaft. Anna worked the warm wetness of her mouth up and down on it, and kept at it. She used her tongue and taut lips to provide both pain and pleasure at the same time. The feeling of the meaty head of his penis against her tongue was so... so intimate. Part of Anna felt like she wanted to curl up and die.

But she didn't stop sucking.

Anna felt a guilty feeling of triumph as she felt McKenna's member tighten up, getting ready to explode. When she sensed the moment was almost at hand, she abruptly pulled out, in one, smooth movement.

"What? Why did you stop?" Ryan demanded.

Anna gave him an alien, controlled look with glassy eyes. "I'll finish you, in the cave," she said slowly. She couldn't believe she was cooperating with Us like this. But she was doing it to save Worth.

Ryan was too far gone to resist now. He would have agreed to anything to extinguish the flames between his legs.

Get him ready now.

"We have to go now," Anna insisted.

She got Ryan up and helped him get dressed. She couldn't help but smile as she struggled to slide his underwear on while his organ was so hard and prominent. I did that, she thought. Ryan looked at Anna uncertainly, and she smiled back at him, giving him a look of promise and even love. Eventually they were both dressed and they made their way to the airlock prep room, and put on their spacesuits. Then they cycled out of the airlock. Since Conchita was partially disabled, and since McKenna was in charge of the nightshift, no one else would know they were gone, if they got back before the morning shift.

As they walked on the dark planetary surface, Anna led Ryan by the arm, worried that he might change his mind at any moment. But the Voice in Ryan's head was not allowing him to turn back. The journey to the cave seemed to take forever, but was actually only about twenty minutes. Anna's mind was filled with guilty thoughts. She knew what the creature would do to Ryan. But she had to do this. She had to save Worth.

They soon reached the dark, narrow cave entrance.

"We're going in there?" Ryan asked.

Yes, answered the new voice inside of him.

When they got inside, Anna took off her spacesuit, and then helped Ryan with his. He was still dazed, like a sleepwalker. Then she led him by the hand further into the cave.

Ryan saw the creature first, its flashing eye and waving tentacles setting off alarm bells in what remained of his free mind. "What is that?" he cried.

"There is no precise name for it," said Anna. And then, after a pause, "But the Voice says the closest concept is 'the Revered One'.

"What does it want?" Ryan asked.

"All you have to do is take off your clothes," Anna lied.

"No," said Ryan.

By now Anna knew what to do. She rubbed her hand against his face and neck, giving him a concentrated dose of her pheromones. She kissed him, and he reciprocated, but not eagerly. Then she looked into his eyes, and showed him her dominance. She kissed him again, and this time he gave himself willingly to her. In seconds he was unresisting and allowed her to undress him. Ryan already had an erection, firm and proud, which made Anna blush as she recalled it being inside of her. She felt guilty admiring his firm body, remembering when he was on top of her, making love to her. She shouldn't have enjoyed it. She shouldn't be thinking this way.

Bring him.

Anna made eye contact with Ryan, and gently took his hand, smiling at him. He smiled back and didn't resist as she led him by the hand to a cocoon, which opened up as they approached. Ryan hesitated again, so Anna gently pushed him inside. He was so large that he had to crouch slightly to fit. And then Anna saw two fleshy tubes come out of the ground. One covered his penis, the other his scrotum. And then the fleshy cap came down on his head. As it tightened on him, Ryan muttered, "What's happening?"

"You're being improved," said Anna smugly. She felt doubly guilty now, not just for cooperating, but actually enjoying the act of obeying.

As the cocoon closed around McKenna, she heard the Voice in her head say, you have done well. Now remove your coverings.

"Me? Why?"

You must be improved again.

"Why?" Anna asked again.

It took more than two efforts to control the male. You must be made more potent.

"But if you're not going to need me to seduce anyone else, why do I need to be improved?"

Remove your coverings.