Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Voice inside her head had control. It could make her do almost anything now, except things totally contrary to her nature. But Anna's mental landscape had been so radically altered that getting into an alien cocoon and letting it alter her biochemistry was now something no longer contrary to her nature.

Anna obediently stripped off her clothes. She felt guilty that she now felt a perverse thrill being totally naked in the alien cave, in front of the creature. The giant alien eye on the Revered One shined on her vagina and she felt a tingling stirring between her legs.

Anna wiggled her hips and obediently climbed into the cocoon next to Ryan McKenna. It felt good to comply. She spread her legs cooperatively as she watched the rod move upwards between them. Anna winced as the fleshy rod entered her, but was rewarded with a huge wave of satisfaction as she was penetrated and the fleshy cap came down on her head.

And then she felt the burning again inside her. She was being changed. Altered. But after that, Anna lost track of time.

********

She awoke to find herself on the ground, with Ryan sleeping next to her. Anna checked the chrono. They had been out more than two hours. They would have to hurry to get back before the morning shift started. She roused Ryan, and helped get him dressed, and then dressed herself.

On the way back, they talked over their helmet radios. "What has happened to us, Anna?" Ryan asked.

"We... we have these aliens are in our heads. They're... they're controlling us," said Anna hesitantly. "I'm sorry," she added.

But Ryan didn't seem angry. Merely confused. "What happens now?"

"Hopefully, we all go home." Maybe when they got back to Earth, the doctors would be able to cure them.

Anna felt relieved when they returned to the ship just in time before the morning shift started. They were both safe now. As long as they weren't pressured to return to the cave, they could go home to Earth and be treated by doctors.

Or at least, that's what Anna hoped.