Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 03

Story Info
Anna seduces Fannie Mendel and makes her part of US.
11.6k words
4.65
13.5k
17

Part 3 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alien Mind Control From Planet P

Chapter 3

By Gary LM Martin

Anna Rogers had been lured into a cave on an alien planet and modified. She now heard a voice in her head which could stimulate sexual desire in her whenever it wished. Her vagina had also been altered, given a new biochemistry which enabled it to spread an intelligent virus through sexual contact, a virus called US. She has infected a fellow crew member named Ryan McKenna, and now they are working together to infect the rest of the crew of the Aoife, in a deal Anna made with US to spare her husband Worth on the sister ship Bellerophon.

Anna was understandably anxious as the morning shift woke up and took over. But they seemed perfectly unaware of what had happened. Anna tried to distract herself by spending her morning writing reports. And then, somehow, she found herself calling Worth.

"Hello, Captain Rogers," said Anna. Despite her lack of sleep, she was cool and collected. Everything was going to be all right, now that she could see her husband.

"Lieutenant Commander," said Worth's holoimage. "You're looking remarkably fine this morning, if I may say so."

Anna blushed. He was flirting with her! That was so good! "All that hard work on the Magnatron does a body good."

"I'm sure it does," said Worth, and his words seemed to have more than one meaning, which gave Anna a secret thrill. But then his face grew serious. "Say, I have some news. Colonel Carpenter relayed a holo that Annika took from the alien ship. You know, the one with the Walruses."

"Walruses?"

"Walrus looking aliens."

"Then they're not really walruses, are they?" said Anna, smiling at him.

"I suppose not," said Worth, smiling back. That was his Anna! "Anyway, the recording is filled with all kinds of fascinating information about cellular biology. It seems to be important--it was playing over and over when Annika triggered the holoplayer on their ship. You should have a look when you get back."

"Well, my expertise is evolutionary biology, not microbiology."

"You've never let little things like that stop you before," said Worth, giving a suggestive smile.

He's flirting with me again. I miss him so much!

"I'll look into it." There was a pregnant pause. "I miss you," said Anna sincerely.

"I miss you too," said Worth. Anna's chest tightened as he said it.

Anna stood still for a few moments even after his image faded. Hopefully, she would get to go back to Worth soon. But how could she go back to the Bellerophon without infecting him? That was a puzzle she would have to figure out.

She spent the rest of the day working on the Magnatron, and everything was wonderfully normal. There were no hungering sensations. Her sexual organs were not inflamed. There were no Voices in her head. For a short time, Anna genuinely believed the aliens had kept their promise. Their experiment was finished!

And then, after dinner, Ryan McKenna asked to see her in his quarters. Anna was filled with apprehension. Did he want to have sex again? Anna didn't know what she would say. Right now, certainly not. But if the Voice aroused her again like it had last time, she could be made to do anything.

She went to his quarters with a mix of apprehension and anxiety. McKenna didn't want sex. No, it was much worse than that.

"We need another," said McKenna, in a flat voice. It was odd to hear their words coming out of his mouth. But this was her doing; she was fully responsible for the voice coming out of his mouth. The memory of making love to him, of Infecting him with the virus, flashed through her head. By bringing Ryan under alien control, Anna had willingly helped her captors gain a new hold over her. She had helped them to further enslave her.

"We need another what?" Anna asked anxiously.

"The females," said McKenna. "I am told We need the females." The way he said 'females' emphasized who was doing the talking.

Anna knew exactly who he was referring to.

Doctor Annika Hansen. Doctor Fannie Mendel.

Anna panicked, rubbing her hands together anxiously. "You told me this would end with us. One male, one female, you said."

Then the voice in her head spoke to her.

For reproduction to occur reliably, more than one female is needed. You have studied biology, have you not?

"Yes," Anna nodded.

So do you understand the importance of having more than one female?

Anna understood. Ten men and one woman could only produce one child. But one man and ten women could produce ten children. One man and one woman might reliably produce a child... or might not.

Anna thought furiously "If you want a backup, then two females should be enough. You shouldn't need three," said Anna. She desperately tried to bargain to save a life. Either Annika's or Fannie's.

We want three.

"Two."

Three.

The Voice was unrelenting. Anna paused, biting her lip. "Is this the absolute end of this?" Anna asked. "One man, three women, that's it? Nothing else will occur to you afterwards?"

This will meet all our requirements.

This was terrible. But what choice did she have?

"You're going to have Ryan seduce the women?"

One of them. You will Infect the other.

"No," said Anna, shaking her head. "No. Not another woman. I have never... not with a woman! I don't even think I can do that!"

The younger one. The one who has caught your eye.

The image of Fannie Mendel appeared in Anna's head. Suddenly, as if on cue, Anna's vagina and clitoris burned with desire. She snaked her hands inside her pants, and started to rub between her legs shamelessly, not caring that Ryan McKenna was watching, as images of Fannie appeared in her mind. Anna had seen her naked once in the shower. Fannie had blushed and grabbed for a towel, but not before Anna saw those supple breasts, and those large ass cheeks. Anna imagined those large ass cheeks bouncing up and down as she rubbed her breasts against Fannie, as Fannie would moan with joy as Anna Infected her.

"Oooh... Oooohh... Oooooh...." said Anna, rubbing vigorously her clitoris just at the thought of it. But there was no orgasm. There was no release. It was a continuous burning. It was a feeling that would not end, until We said it could end.

Will you help us?

"Yes!" She fairly shouted it.

Now things had changed.

Anna wasn't doing this to save Worth.

Anna was doing this for her own pleasure.

*********

That evening, shortly after the night shift started, Ryan McKenna and Anna paid a visit to the room shared by Annika Hansen and Fannie Mandel.

Annika answered the door. "Hey guys. It's kind of late. What's happening?" She stared at them with suspicious eyes. Annika was a no-nonsense, all business woman with little in the way of a sense of humor. Which was a pity, since she was a very tall, gorgeous blonde with large breasts.

"Can we come in and talk for a moment?" said McKenna.

Annika looked from Anna to McKenna, trying figure out what this was about. She couldn't. "All right," she said, standing aside to let them enter.

Fannie, who had been reading a datapad in her slide bed, smiled and sat up when she saw Anna. "Hey Anna!"

"Hi Fannie," said Anna. Even from here she could feel Fannie's mental energy. Just the scent of it made her wild. But outwardly, she worked to remain calm.

"So what's this about?" Annika asked, sitting down on her bed.

"May we sit down so we can talk comfortably?" McKenna asked.

"Uh... all right," said Annika, looking a bit nervous, even as McKenna sat besides Annika on her bunk as Anna sat by Fannie.

"You've been working on those reports from the alien ship, haven't you?" said Ryan.

Annika was immediately relieved. It sounded like a routine work matter. "Yes, of course."

"Well, there are some minor discrepancies I want to ask you about," said Ryan. As he talked, he took one of her hands. She flinched slightly, but as the pheromones from McKenna's hands penetrated her skin, she visibly relaxed.

Ryan started to discuss minor details with her, all the while touching and rubbing her hands, trying to work the pheromone into her bloodstream as quickly as possible. Suddenly, she realized how handsome he was. His face was so rugged. Annika felt the urge to kiss it.

But Fannie had yet to notice what was going on in the bed just a few feet away. "And what brings you here?" Fannie asked Anna.

"I'm having some trouble with the Magnatron," said Anna. She casually touched one of Fannie's hands, and, when she didn't see Fannie pull her hand away, she started to rub it.

"What about it?" Fannie asked. She started to feel warm. She noticed Anna's bright, red lips. She wondered what it would be like to kiss them.

Anna paid zero attention to what she was saying. She was just concentrating on rubbing the pheromone into Fannie's hands.

Meanwhile Ryan had started working on Annika's arms, without receiving any protest. Annika started to relax, reclining in bed and giving a goofy grin. McKenna leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss. She groaned as she tasted him for the first time.

"Hey, what's going on there?" said Fannie, feeling her mind starting to cloud up.

"It's nothing to be concerned about," said Anna, as she worked more of the pheromones onto Fannie's arms. She used her ESPer power to project calmness on Fannie. Fannie relaxed and didn't protest when Anna worked a hand under her shirt and started to rub the pheromones there.

"Hm, that feels nice," Fannie smiled.

Anna worked her way experimentally under Fannie's bra and cupped her large breasts. Fannie continued to smile at Anna. She was giving in a lot more easily than Ryan had the first time she had seduced him.

By now, Annika was in a similar condition, as the pheromones had filled her with sexual desire. Ryan kissed her and whispered, "You taste so good."

The blonde scientist smiled back at him. His hands rubbed under her shirt. She was simply saturated with the pheromone now. She had lost all control over her body. Ryan could do with her as he wanted.

And Annika would enjoy every minute of it.

Anna caught Ryan's eyes and nodded. Annika and Fannie were both receptive and ready. Moving as one, Anna and Ryan started to undress the women.

"Hey," said Fannie faintly. "What're you doing?"

"You will understand everything very soon," said Anna, smiling benignly as she rubbed some more pheromone on Fannie's belly and breasts. Fannie visibly relaxed.

After they finished undressing the women, Anna and Ryan undressed themselves. For a pair of people who had never been naked in front of each other before yesterday, they no longer had any inhibition about being undressed in a room filled with two other people they barely knew.

Annika watched to see what McKenna was going to do to her. She uttered not a word of protest as McKenna gently eased her legs apart. She saw his large organ between her legs. "What are you going to do with that?" she giggled.

"Relax. I'm going to give you something that's going to make you feel really good," Ryan promised. His erection was so hard that it hurt.

Annika actually smiled back at Ryan as he assumed the position above her. She knew what they were doing was improper, but she desperately needed release within her to end the burning between her legs. She looked at his large penis and felt afraid and excited. She was a married woman! She shouldn't be doing this... and yet, she should.

Annika was totally accepting as McKenna aimed his penis carefully between her legs, and then ever so casually inserted his male sex organ into her, without a care in the world, as if two other people weren't sitting in a bunk five feet away. Annika gasped as she felt the hardness within her. She had had only one man's penis within her her entire life, her husband's, and she hadn't sampled Fred's male sex organ for over two months. Ryan's penis felt thicker, harder, more insistent and she gasped again as he started to move in and out of her.

The sight of their lovemaking excited Anna to the possibilities. Impregnation. Perhaps the aliens had decided to start breeding them already.

........

Anna had a momentary fantasy of the four of them totally nude in the alien cave.

She imagined the alien with the glowing eye, the Revered One, holding herself, Fannie, and Annika captive with its tentacles, all bound in a line in front of it.

Anna then imagined Ryan, his organ erect, his face blank, slowly coming over to the three of them, looking them over one by one, and then coming face to face with Annika and then, as if responding to an unheard command, slowly inserted himself into her. Anna watched Ryan and Annika made love mere feet from her and Fannie. Annika's body shivered and jolted as McKenna thrust into her rapidly. Ryan, under alien control, didn't respond in any way, simply thrusting as fast and as rapidly as he could. The sight of a penis going in and out of an attractive woman mere feet from her drove Anna wild with desire.

And then Annika cried out as Ryan came inside of her, grabbing him and staring at him wide eyed as he inseminated her. McKenna, still stone faced, as if he were programmed, pulled out of Annika, his wet organ still erect, glistening with their lovemaking fluids. Without skipping a beat he moved over to Fannie and inserted himself into her. In moments the younger woman was moaning with pleasure as well. Anna, now only inches away, could see Ryan's wooden face as he thrust into her, could see Fannie moaning with pleasure and delight as her face contorted, could see the drops of perspiration on her breasts which were pressed hard against his chest, could watch the penis appearing and disappearing into the furry joining between her legs, and then could somehow even feel the explosion which took place deep inside of Fannie's body.

When Ryan pulled out of Fannie, Anna could see that the juices of the other women coating his shiny penis, which somehow was still firmly erect. She could see a small dab of whiteness on the slit. Whiteness which was meant for her. For she was next.

Ryan shuffled to stand in front of her. The blankness of his face served to excite her, to remind her that he was under Their control. His body, his organ, was simply a tool being used by Them to give her sexual pleasure. Anna tried to spread her legs helpfully as she felt the head of his penis probing down there, but no assistance was required. McKenna, without even looking down, smoothly and easily inserted himself inside her, making Anna gasp. He started to pump her, with that blank stare mere inches from his face doing more to turn her on than anything else he was doing down there. She wasn't making love to him. She was making love to Them.

Ryan thrust faster and faster, and Anna could sense him tightening, as if he hadn't just come substantially twice in the past ten minutes. He felt so good inside of her. His shaft was such a welcome invasion as it rubbed intently inside of her. And then he exploded, and she felt him squirt his load within her, filling her with alien liquids which would help create the next generation of life on the planet Earth.

McKenna pulled out, his task complete. Anna looked down and about her. All three girls' breasts were heaving from exertion. All had little blank smiles on their face. Their pubic hair were glistening with sweat and below that, their nether lips were smeared with white fluid, both hazy and clear, which was slowly dropping to the cave floor.

To be filled, together.

To be impregnated, together.

All part of Our plan.

It excited Anna more than anything.

........

The fantasy of the orgy in the cave faded, to be replaced with the reality of the orgy in the girls' quarters. McKenna was still thrusting between Annika's legs, and Anna felt Fannie's warm, compliant female flesh beneath her, ripe for the taking.

Fannie was immersed in the pleasure she was receiving, but not so immersed that she failed to notice McKenna's tight ass moving vigorously up and down as he pounded violently between Annika's legs. "Hey, what're they doing over there?" Fannie asked foggily.

"Shhh," said Anna, rubbing more pheromone into Fannie's wondrously round breasts.

"Oh, that feels so good," said Fannie, and a few seconds later she was no longer thinking about Ryan and Annika having intimate vaginal intercourse mere feet away.

"And it will only get better." Anna promised her, as she rubbed her naked body against Fannie. Fannie moaned again as she absorbed massive doses of the pheromone. She smiled at Anna as their titties touched each other and their warm, wholesome breasts pressed together. As Anna worked her breasts against Fannie, she reflected how natural this whole process of seduction was starting to feel. Anna was a shy woman, having only made love to her husband, Worth, before she had seduced Ryan. But now she was beginning to feel that she not only could have sex with other people, but she might even enjoy pursuing and conquering them. Whether this was her own thought, or one the Voice had planted within her, was hard to tell.

And there was something else she liked about it. Not just the hunger for sex. But also the hunger for mental energy. As Anna rubbed against Fannie, she tasted the mental energy draining from Fannie's head. The emotional part of Fannie's sex drive, all her stoked up sexual passion, started to transfer to Anna. Fannie's brain cells which felt sexual arousal started to dim or even fade, as Anna absorbed some that inside of her, feeding off of some of it, while the alien organism within her enjoyed the rest. As Anna feasted on Fannie's mental energy, her body relished the feeling of the helpless young woman beneath her.

And then the Voice interrupted her thoughts.

insert your fingers into your reproductive organ.

Anna obediently put her fingers inside her own vagina. She was sopping wet. Not merely wet, but oily wet. Suddenly a new word appeared in her mind. Serum.

Wet your fingers thoroughly inside yourself.

Anna did.

Put them deep inside the female's organ of reproduction.

The oily liquid on her fingers would Infect her, Anna realized.

Anna knew what she was being asked to do, what she was being made to do. But she couldn't help herself. She no longer hesitated, as she had with Ryan. Anna had gone beyond that. She was cooperative now. It was the right thing to do, the Voice told her, and she accepted that. And so Anna, obeying the Voice, gently worked her fingers between Fannie's delicate lower lips.

"Oooh," said Fannie, as she felt herself being penetrated. She looked Anna in the eye as Anna put her fingers into her. Fannie gave Anna a look of complete vulnerability, of complete surrender, as Anna rubbed deep within Fannie's vaginal opening, in a gentle but persistent way, rubbing the alien Serum into her inner walls as much as she could.

"That feels good," said Fannie, smiling at her, unaware of what was really being done to her.

Again.

Anna reached inside of herself and gathered more of her juices, and then penetrated Fannie again, who smiled appreciatively at her renewed touch. And then the Voice had her do it two more times, just to be sure.

Her assigned task done, Anna tried to ease the impact of what was about to happen by rubbing her fingers slowly in and out of Fannie in a more sexual rather than utilitarian way, while her other hand gently got to work on Fannie's clitoris. Fannie rolled her head back in enjoyment, moaning. Her nipples were painfully erect. She was loving this.