Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then, she started feeling something else. Suddenly Fannie started to sit up. "I feel a burning down there."

"I know," said Anna, pushing her back down, and smiling as she rubbed her breasts against Fannie again.

"It hurts," Fannie whispered, feeling scared.

"But it also feels good, doesn't it?" said Anna. Her mind was totally in seduction mode. Anna was so sexually aroused that at that moment she wanted to serve Us. She wanted to Infect others.

"Yes," said Fannie, genuinely conflicted. Anna rotated her hand against Fannie's nether lips, at the same time gently brushing her clitoral hood in a loving way. It felt wonderful. Fannie didn't want it to stop. And it was helping to mask the pain.

"Do you remember the first time you were with a man, and he took your virginity?" Anna said softly, still rubbing her down there.

"Yes," said Fannie softly.

"Do you remember how it hurt the first time he opened you up, how he expanded you down there?" Her hand move delicately in a circular motion around her clit. The girl was extremely wet now.

"Yeah," said Fannie, getting glassy eyed.

Anna looked down at the Fannie's delicate lower petals, and imagined a man thrusting into them for the very first time. The thought excited her, and she rubbed Fannie's clit harder.

"And do you remember how when he broke your hymen, how it hurt, but felt good too?" Anna smiled seductively at her, still rubbing her clit in broad, sweeping, circular motions. Now Fannie was all wet down there, Anna could almost hear the swishing sounds her hand made.

"Yes," said Fannie again, her eyes filled with lust.

"Think of it like that," said Anna, staring at Fannie with pure hunger in her eyes as Anna continued to masturbate her. "Think of that pain as your first lover."

Fannie felt the burning pain starting to rise to her chest. But she was no longer scared. Anna was with her. Anna was her lover. She was making sure everything was all right.

"Thank you," Fannie whispered. "You're making this all so easy."

Anna was startled. She didn't expect to be thanked. Not before Fannie had been Infected at least once. But as she fed on some of Fannie's mental energy, she felt something new.

Lust.

And then all those days when Fannie had flirted with her, all those days when Fannie gave her those sideway glances and slender smiles all made sense. On some level, Fannie was attracted to her. That's why she had submitted so easily.

"The pain is rising to my chest now," said Fannie, gasping. Her nipples were wondrously erect and blood red.

"Yes," said Anna, smiling. "The Infection is spreading."

On the other bed, Annika had overheard their conversation. "Will I feel pain too?" Annika asked, even as Ryan continued to Infect her. Her legs were spread, and she was enjoying the feeling of being filled. Her mind was largely lost to the pleasure she was receiving, as Ryan continued to plow into her, but some small center of questioning remained.

Ryan never stopped thrusting, but said, "Yes, you will, but yours comes later. The Voice says that my Serum is mixed in with my sperm. That means it comes later than a woman's secretions. Like...." and then he gasped. "Right now!"

McKenna thrust into Annika one last mighty time, and then suddenly his buttocks became taut, and he froze inside her, his supersensitive organ so painful he couldn't move, as he exploded and flooded her insides with everything he had: his semen... mixed with the oily alien virus.

Annika smiled and cried out as his climax triggered her own. She felt so wonderful, so feminine as she was filled with his sperm.

But then she felt a new sensation in her vagina.

"I'm starting to feel a burning," said Annika, looking a little alarmed at her pubic area.

"Yes. It just took a little longer," said Ryan, enjoying the pleasurable sensation of Infecting her. Now that he had finished ejaculating, his penis had become less sensitive and he resumed thrusting within her, slowly. While Ryan was putting the virus into her, he was also taking things out of her. Annika's love for her husband, her family, her friends. Her passion for her work. Some of her brain cells shriveled and died as her mental energy transferred to him. It tasted so incredibly good!

"Will the burning stop?" Annika asked, biting back another moan.

"Just endure it a little longer, and it gets better, I promise," Ryan promised sincerely, as he continued to thrust in and out of her.

"When?"

"Once the Infection reaches your brain," said McKenna, smiling broadly.

Annika gasped, trying to make sense of it, but her brain was a cloud of confusion now. Both girls were largely silent now. It seems there was a pattern of mental confusion that set in as the Infection worked its way to their brains.

Sure enough, about twenty minutes later, both girls began to shudder, and grab their heads.

"Ow!" Annika screamed.

"It hurts!" Fannie cried.

"Shhh, shhh, it's almost over," said Anna. She rubbed between Fannie's legs feverishly, trying to distract her from the pain, and was pleased to see Ryan doing the same for Annika.

And then, as one, they both stopped shuddering.

"Con-tact," Fannie started to say.

And McKenna could see Annika start to mouth the words, almost.

Better. You have become more potent.

After that, they knew what to do. They were a silent conspiracy of four now. They got dressed and went back to their respective beds.

********

"How are you, Lieutenant Commander?" Worth asked the following morning.

"Quite well," said Anna. She had never felt better. All that mental energy she had absorbed over the past two days had made her look vibrant and sexier than ever. She even thought she noticed her breasts starting to get firmer, although perhaps she was imagining it. Could mental energy affect physical attributes?

"You do look quite good," said Worth.

Anna didn't have to be an ESPer to sense his hunger. She also hungered for him. But now her hunger was being satisfied by others.

"Life on the Aoife has suited me, apparently," Anna smiled, looking confident and beautiful.

"Not too suitable, I hope," said Worth.

Anna smiled at him flirtatiously. "Why, Captain Rogers, are you saying you're lonely?"

"Only for a certain Lieutenant Commander."

Anna smiled, feeling genuine joy. "I've been working quite hard here, lately a lot with Fannie Mendel. "

"Fannie?"

"Yes," Anna smiled. "I've gotten to know her a bit better. We've become... fast friends. I... I think you would like her," The thought of her and Fannie making love to Worth flashed through her mind, and excited her.

"Fannie? Is she the one with the-"

"With the doctorate in electrical engineering, yes," Anna smiled. They both knew what they were talking about. Anna had caught Worth staring at Fannie's big breasts and ass on more than one occasion, and commented on it. Anna smiled, enjoying this kind of flirtation with Worth immensely.

"Nice," Worth, thinking how pretty Fannie looked. For him, it was a harmless fantasy. He didn't know that his fantasy was Anna's reality. "So when are you coming home?"

"I'll be home soon enough. I just need a few more days to wrap things up."

Worth paused. He felt something troubling him, but couldn't put it into words. It was more like a feeling.

But he didn't show his anxiety. "A few days more. I'm going to hold you to that," he said, giving a smile. "One more thing. A request, from Colonel Bolden."

"Yes?"

"He said he didn't get yesterday's psychometric report from Conchita."

Anna gave a look of puzzlement. "That's a question for the technical department. McKenna is the computer man, I'll have him look into it."

"Thank you, my love," said Worth.

"Goodbye, my sweet," said Anna.

As Worth closed the connection, his smile faded. He had had another disturbing dream last night. It was Anna, again. And this time Anna was having sex with a woman. Normally this would be a fantasy for many men, but in Worth's dream it was somehow unpleasant. Anna was on top of a woman, dominating her, controlling her, and the woman was moaning in pain. Anna seemed to be drawing something out of the woman and putting something else into her. Something black. Something foul. Something that made Worth shudder.

Worth had had to see for himself that Anna was all right. She obviously was. He probably was just experiencing separation anxiety. His concern would probably resolve itself when Anna returned.

********

Fannie flirted outrageously with Anna all during the day, rubbing against her, giving her sly glances and wide smiles. Anna tried to get her to tone it down, worried that Colonel Carpenter or Dr. Apentang would notice. But Dr. Apentang was busy doing an anthropological survey of some of the bones she had recovered, and Colonel Carpenter was focused on something else. As Anna tried to work on the Magnatron, or at least to pretend to work on the magnatron, Fannie came over and rubbed her breasts against Anna's back.

"Not now, Fannie," Anna hissed.

"I can't help it," said Fannie, kissing the side of Anna's neck as her arms reached around and squeezed Anna's breasts. Anna's nipples immediately got hard.

Anna turned around and faced Fannie, her face flushed. She held Fannie's hands. She knew what Fannie was going through. She was being stimulated.

"Tonight," Anna whispered. She reached forward and gave Fannie a brief kiss, which didn't turn out to be so brief. She felt Fannie's lips grind against her own and got even more excited.

"Tonight," she said again, literally pushing Fannie out of the lab.

What was wrong with her? Anna had never been attracted to women before. But now she could not wait to get into Fannie's pants again. The Voice had done this to her. It had turned her into some kind of nymphomaniac.

*********

Time crawled on little feet. Finally, the night shift came, and Commander Ryan McKenna and Anna knew what they had to do. They returned to the women's quarters.

This time, they reception they received was quite different.

"Oh thank God, you've finally come!" said Fannie, actually reaching forward and hugging Anna. She was clearly eager to be Infected again.

But Annika was a little more ambivalent.

"I'm not sure about this," she said, even as she shamelessly rubbed her vagina through her workpants. The Infection inside of her, even in its weakened state, had heightened her sexual arousal fourfold. She looked up as Ryan silently approached her. "I'm a married woman, Ryan," she said.

Ryan put his arms around her. "Would you like the burning to stop?"

Annika rubbed herself even harder. "Yes," she said, looking extremely conflicted.

Ryan grabbed her rubbing hand with his own. "I can make it stop," he said. He looked into his eyes. "We just need to do it one more time, and the pain will stop."

Annika looked into his dark eyes. "Just one more time?" she whispered.

"Just one more time. That's all you'll need," said McKenna.

Annika shivered, feeling herself becoming partially hypnotized by something alien in his eyes. She gave the slightest of nods, and Ryan leaned forward and kissed her, and her body actually shook with pleasure.

Ryan worked casually, rubbing more pheromone into Annika's face and hands, making sure that all resistance was defeated. Once he saw that she was out of her mind with need, kissing and hugging him with abandon, he removed all the clothing from her unresisting body, and then got undressed himself. Annika's eyes widened as she saw his big, hairy penis, already partially erect.

By this time Anna and Fannie were already nude and kissing each other on the other bed. Anna felt fewer qualms about Infecting Fannie a second time. Fannie seemed to be eager for it.

But that's only because I already partially Infected her once before.

In moments Annika was naked, and lying back on her bed, her legs spread, her eyes glassy, her knees lifted. Annika's body was totally submissive, and her eyes were filled with adoration for Ryan. She was ready to be Infected. Ryan, without a hint of an expression on his face, got between her legs and started to enter her, while on the other bed Anna was rubbing her nude body against Fannie Mendel furiously.

McKenna' affect troubled Anna. Infection had seemed to turn him into a robot. He was controlled, but not in the same way Anna was; his entire personality seemed to have been lost. Anna subjectively felt her personality was still in place, even if her motivations had been shifted. She wondered why McKenna had reacted so differently to Infection than she had, and wondered how Annika and Fannie would react once they joined Us.

Soon Anna heard womanly moans and even screams from the other cot. Gone was the prim and proper Dr. Hansen, the seemingly asexual dry scientist with her blonde hair in a bun who seemed light years removed from flirting or sensuality. In her place was a woman with her hair spread out like a teenager, wrapping her legs around Ryan McKenna and moaning for him to go "harder, faster" as he plunged into her mechanically, like a machine. But then the virus had done the same to Anna. It could do it to anyone.

Meanwhile, Anna, having planted the seeds of alien control in Fannie the previous night, found her only too eager to let Anna do whatever she wanted to her. Anna enjoyed Fannie's luscious body, and large breasts, but she also enjoyed draining more of her energetic brain cells. A girl could get to like this, Anna thought, as she began to suck more of Fannie's mental energy. Fannie didn't seem permanently harmed by this; she was merely a little tired at the end of the process. And her mental energy tasted so good! It made Anna feel so powerful, so rejuvenated.

Infect the female.

Anna, no longer questioning the orders of the Voice, wet her fingers with her own vaginal juices, and then put them inside Fannie. She did this several times and then worked on bringing Fannie to climax. She didn't only want to infect Fannie, she also wanted Fannie to enjoy it.

Meanwhile, in the other bed, Commander McKenna's thrusts grew faster and faster, until at last he let out a primal groan as he pushed himself one last time powerfully into Dr. Hansen, driving her head back and making her cry with joy as he Infected her yet again with his Serum-laced sperm.

After that it was just a matter of waiting. The girls lay calmly in bed, Annika by Ryan, and Fannie by Anna. Anna heard McKenna tell Annika how beautiful she was as he tenderly rubbed the blonde woman's body, and Annika smiled in a way Anna had never seen before. Meanwhile Fannie looked adoringly into Anna's eyes, supremely happy, even through the burning feeling rising within her.

"Pain," Annika gasped.

"It will be over soon," Ryan assured her.

And it was.

"I feel a tingling in my head," said Fannie. She winced. "And... and some sharp twinges."

"That's just the virus rewiring your brain," said Anna, touching her hair lovingly and kissing her on the forehead.

"I'm scared," Fannie whispered.

"Don't be. Soon you'll be a part of Us," said Anna. She didn't know what had made her say that, but it sounded so natural, so perfect.

Sure enough, a few minutes later, Fannie and Annika shuddered, grabbed their heads, and screamed. And then they abruptly went silent.

"Contact has been made," said Annika, sitting up.

"Contact has been made," Fannie repeated woodenly, sitting up at the same time.

"We must go back to the cave," said Annika.

"And we must return before the morning shift," Fannie added.

Anna noticed a change. When she had infected McKenna a second time, he still had been reluctant to go to the cave, and she had had to persuade him in a way that still made her blush. But after Annika and Fannie's second time, they were eager for it.

We had made Anna more potent. More Infectious.

They all suited up to go to the cave. As they did, and Anna noticed the four of them entering the airlock, she was reminded of something that Annika had said a few days ago. In the logs of the Merricus and the Jerricus, the onboard cameras reported one person leaving the ship and returning, and then two leaving and returning, and then three, and so on, until they all left and never returned.

It seemed that that was what was happening here. Was this what the aliens planned? To take them all over, and leave them stranded in the cave?

Anna no longer cared very much. She felt a hungering now for mental energy, a hungering she had never felt before, and she wanted more if it. If that meant taking over the remaining crewmembers of the Aoife, she no longer had any qualms about it.

When they got to the cave, they all eagerly undressed. No one was reluctant now. McKenna escorted Annika to a cocoon, and she obediently let herself be penetrated and sealed in. But Fannie showed some unexpected fears at the last moment.

"You want me to go in there?" she asked. Her Voice was telling her it was a good place, a great place, the best place to be right now, but a part of Fannie that still exercised reason wasn't quite so sure.

"Yes," Anna said.

Fannie started trembling. Something inside of her warned her of peril. She looked so vulnerable, trembling, with her large round breasts and lovely curved ass reflecting the odd yellow cave light.

As Anna finished undressing, she heard the Voice say, help her.

Suddenly, a large cocoon opened up, big enough for two. Anna smiled at Fannie and took her by the hand. Fannie smiled back nervously. Together, hand in hand, they walked to the cocoon and entered it. Anna was still smiling reassuringly at Fannie as they both were penetrated by a fleshy rod and the cocoon sealed around them.

And then the pain began.

"It burns," Fannie gasped.

Anna wrapped her arms around Fannie and kissed her on the lips. "I know." And they both lost consciousness as they hugged each other.

********

When all was done, and they regained consciousness, they put their clothes on, suited up, and returned to the ship.

Four members of the crew were now full-fledged members of Us.

"Are you going to take the last two crewmen?" Anna asked, to no one in particular. She no longer believed the Voice when it said it only needed the four of them. It had deceived her too many times.

Do you want us to take them?

"If you are, I want to be involved," said Anna firmly. Four of the crew were Infected now, and Anna was no longer strictly necessary for seduction. But she didn't want to risk missing on the chance of feasting on the mental energy of one of the two remaining crewmen.

You have served us well. Which one would you like to infect For us?

Anna didn't hesitate. "Dr. Apentang." She had seen him once in the group shower. Before Anna had become part of Us, she wouldn't have given him a second thought. But now that Anna had new appetites to fill, the sight of Dr. Apentang's large African organ filled her with lust.

They didn't waste any time. The girls, Annika and Fannie, went together to seduce Colonel Carpenter. He wouldn't stand a chance against both of them. Anna went to Dr. Apentang's little study. She found him studying data from several screens.

"Dr. Apentang?" she asked.

"Yes?" he said, without really looking up. "I'm really quite busy."

Anna, with newfound boldness, put her hand over his, and started rubbing it.

"Yes?" he said, looking annoyed, then puzzled, and then, confused. That was followed by relaxation as Anna started to rub other parts of him.

Five minutes later Kofi was lying on his back as Anna gingerly lowered herself onto him. She had never had sex with an African man before, and she had to admit she was more than a little intrigued. His dark brown penis was the thickest she had ever experienced, and she had to work him in slowly. The old Anna would have been mortified to have sex with a man who was barely an acquaintance; but the new Anna, with her rewired brain, enjoyed poling up and down on him, as if his thicker size were a more potent firehose which could somehow put out the flames burning deep within her.