Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Anna felt herself stretching on the inside as she got use to his size and girth. When she felt she had been opened enough, she started to move up and down, establishing a good rhythm. Kofi began to groan as he felt the pain as the Infection seeped into his penis, and he tried to get up, but Anna growled and pushed him down, keeping her weight on his shoulders as she continued to work herself up and down, up and down. She felt the first wave of mental energy from his mind as she stole it from him... and it was love. Love, for his wife. Anna felt bathed in the waves of love she was stealing from Kofi's brain. A small number of his brain cells, filled with loving memories of his wife, shriveled up and died, and the accompanying mental energy was transferred to Anna. She felt bathed in radiance.

When they were done, and Kofi felt the sharp pain in his head come, and then go, he sat up and said, "Contact has been made." And Anna realized that had never happened before, not after a single Infection.

Success. You have achieved the minimal acceptable level of potency.

"Does Kofi have to go back to the cave, to be upgraded?"

That is no longer necessary. Now that you have the required potency level, you potency will be inherited by those you Infect. you were an excellent choice for our first carrier.

********

"What happens now?" Anna asked.

"Now, we need to infect someone on the Bellerophon," said Colonel Carpenter, with a certainty his newfound alien control gave him.

Anna's jaw dropped. "I thought we were done. I thought once we took the Aoife, that was the end of it."

"We need at least one person on the Bellerophon," said Annika. "It's for our own protection."

"At least one?" said Anna said. "Do you intend to take the entire crew?"

"No, of course not," said Fannie, putting a friendly arm on Anna's shoulder. "We only need one. Just one."

Anna looked around her. She felt outnumbered and surrounded. This has been all her doing. She had been key to Infecting the entire crew. And now They had taken ever more tighter control of her. Each act in their service only served to make her more and more a slave for Them, with fewer and fewer options to resist.

Anna looked at their blank faces, the blank faces she had helped create, and desperately tried to make the best bargain she could. "So only one more person? And then we're done? Then that's the end of it? For sure?"

"Yes," said Commander McKenna, but his blank face didn't convey any confidence. "You're the logical candidate to go, but if you're not comfortable, we can send-"

"I'll do it," Anna said quickly. She wanted to be in control of this, or at least as much control of this as she could, given the circumstances. She didn't want the slightest chance of Worth getting Infected.

"Who will you Infect?" Dr. Apentang asked.

Who indeed?

Anna paused for a moment, and thought rapidly. "Major Bill Reynolds." Of all the crew members, she felt he was the most... accessible. He had flirted with her on the trip, smiling and teasing her. She felt somewhat comfortable with him... as comfortable as she could be having sex with any man who wasn't her husband.

"That will be acceptable," Fannie declared flatly. She was no longer a mild mannered electrical engineer. She was a planner for Us.

"Once I've Infected him, can we all go home?" Anna asked.

"Yes," Colonel Carpenter reassured her.

What was she doing? As she looked around the conference room table, she realized that somehow she had fallen into working with aliens to bring an Infection back to Earth. But right now her immediate concern was protecting Worth. Her brain hadn't been so rewired that they had destroyed her love for him.

And so, within the hour, she made a holocall....

"Hello dear," said Anna, smiling pleasantly.

Worth looked at Anna. She positively glowed. Her hair was perfectly combed. She looked incredibly rested. Her skin was perfectly clear. Her cheeks were radiant and pink, her eyes bright. She looked energetic and happy. Even her breasts seemed... perkier. A new bra?

Worth had never seen her looking better. Worth hoped he looked half as good to her.

"Hello, Lieutenant Commander," said Worth. "You're looking so... so..."

"So what, Captain Rogers?" She said, smiling innocently.

"So gorgeous," Worth breathed.

"Is gorgeous a proper military term to be exchanged between fellow officers, Captain? Anna asked, batting her eyelashes as she gave another coy smile.

"In this case, yes," said Worth. He took a breath, and tried to clear his head. "So, what news do you have for me today?" He braced himself in case she asked for another extension. He wanted her back on the ship, now. His fears for her, totally irrational, totally unsubstantiated, had only multiplied in the past few days. That was one of the problems with having ESPer powers. The mind received signals that it simply didn't know how to interpret.

But Worth's fears were not realized.

Anna smiled at him and said, "I want to come home, Captain Rogers."

"Home?" said Worth. He looked surprised. "Really? Are you sure?"

"Unless you don't want me back," she added, giving her little smile.

Does he know what had happened to me? Does he suspect?

"I thought you were in love with your bones," said Worth, a bit irritably.

Ah. He's just upset that I left him.

"I'm more in love with your bones," said Anna. "In fact, when I get back, I want to jump them, Captain Rogers. More than once, if you're up for it." She gave that flirtatious smile again.

Worth's jaw dropped open. That was his Anna, but she was so... sensual! He smiled broadly. "I'll talk to the Colonel."

"Love you, Captain."

"Love you, Lieutenant Commander."

********

"We have a problem," said Colonel Bolden.

"What is it?" Worth asked.

"We haven't gotten psychometric reports from Aoife in three days," said Colonel Bolden.

"What do they say about that?"

"Commander McKenna said he was looking into it. Then Colonel Carpenter said he was looking into it. They both say Conchita is functioning normally, that there must be some problem in the computer to computer transmission."

"Maria?" Worth asked.

"I cannot diagnose the problem, since I am unable to interlink with Conchita," said Maria.

"And now Anna wants to come back," said Bolden. "How did she seem to you, Captain?"

"Fine," said Worth. "Better than fine, in fact."

"Better than fine?"

"Well, you know the stress of being locked up in a spaceship for months isn't good for any of us. But Anna, well, Anna looks like she's just come back from a week at a resort in the Bahamas."

"But she didn't act abnormally?" Bolden asked.

"No, not at all," said Worth.

Bolden paused, considering. Then he said. "All right. Tell Anna to come back. But I want her to go through a full decontam, and a full examination. Once we see about her, we'll make a decision about what to do about Aoife."

********

Anna felt her heart jump as she stepped out of decontam and entered the medical bay. Her husband was standing there, looking as gorgeous as ever. If only he knew what sacrifices she had made to protect him.

"Why hello there, Captain Rogers," said Anna. She leaned forward to give him a chaste kiss, which he eagerly took, and more. He felt a warmth on her lips which excited him, but then she pulled back, a little too quickly.

"My dear Captain, there's no need to rush things," said Anna, giving him a knowing look.

"Very well," said Worth. "Would you remove your clothing, please?"

"I think you've been waiting to say that for a whole week, haven't you, dear?" Anna asked.

That was classic Anna, and yet, also something more... more seductive, more flirtatious. Something had changed, however subtle.

Anna slowly undressed, her eyes always on Worth as she enjoyed seeing the effect she had on him. She took off her dayshirt and Survey Service bra, showing him her breasts, her breasts which had most recently been rubbing against Doctor Apentang, and before that Fannie Mendel. She took off her pants and hooked her fingers into her Survey Service panties and smiled at him, to be sure she had his undivided attention. She loved how he simply froze as she slowly pulled her panties down, showing him her rich triangle of luscious reddish brown public hair. Her hair down there wasn't as red as the hair on her head, but Worth always seemed to like it well enough. She spread her legs casually, showing him her labial lips which Ryan McKenna had recently filled with his semen. Twice. "I'm ready to be examined, Captain," she said softly, hopping onto the examination table where she spread her legs even further. She smiled as she saw him shiver slightly. She thought he saw an erection forming in his pants which he tried to cover up with his Pad.

"Let's have a look at you," said Worth, sounding flustered as he approached her. As he began to examine her, she let her hand graze between his legs. So she was right, he was hard! "And after we're done, perhaps I'll examine you," Anna winked.

Worth only reddened further.

Anna couldn't help herself. We had amplified her sexual appetite. She found herself hungering for her husband's touch.

As Worth gradually examined parts of her body with a hand scanner, the Voice spoke to Anna.

This is a perfect opportunity. You can infect him now.

Anna was startled, but tried not to show it. We agreed not to Infect him.

But you have your coverings off, and his could be off in seconds. He is willing.

He is willing, but what if someone is watching?

What do you mean?

I sense Colonel Bolden is suspicious. What if he is watching this examination? Wouldn't it be suspicious if Worth makes love to his wife during her decontam exam?

Would the Colonel normally be watching such an exam?

He might.

Anna knew this was unlikely. But she was desperate, and would say or do anything to protect Worth. And so Anna restrained the Voice, and herself, during the exam, and was careful to touch Worth as little as possible, even as she felt the urge to rip off his clothing and make passionate love to him. Here was her husband, her dear sweet husband, and yet she couldn't make love to him! It was intensely frustrating.

Worth continued to examine her, saying little, which made Anna a bit nervous. Does he know? Worth had ESPer powers like herself, though not as strong.

As he examined her face, Worth thought he saw something in Anna's eyes. No, it would be more accurate to say that he felt something in her eyes. A hungering. But when she caught him looking at her, her face broke into a smile, and whatever Worth saw, or had imagined he saw, vanished.

********

"You may put on your clothes now," Worth said, making a notation on his Pad, which he carefully held at waist in front of him. When he was done, he held the Pad there.

"Really? I was just starting to enjoy myself," Anna teased, as she slowly put on her uniform. That got a small smile from him.

"So?" she asked him, once she was dressed.

Worth's face was unreadable. "You're clear."

She was clear, medically speaking. But something didn't feel right to Worth. Anna was... too Anna. Too real. Something wasn't right. But this was a something he couldn't express tangibly enough to Colonel Bolden. It was just a feeling. And feelings couldn't be reported.

So instead, he went to the Colonel and reported only his medical findings.

"And where is she now?" Bolden asked.

"The cafeteria," said Worth.

Bolden went there to greet Anna, giving her a hug. "Welcome back, Anna," said Bolden.

"Thank you, sir," said Anna.

"It's good to have you with us again," said Bolden.

"It's... good to be back, sir," said Anna, definitely having mixed feelings. It was good to be back... but not under these circumstances. She would have to Infect a crewmember, and only hope that whoever she Infected wouldn't Infect anyone else.

"Anna, I have a problem," said Bolden, interrupting her thoughts. He explained about the missing reports from Conchita. "I know you are the highest ranked ESPer on this mission. Did you sense anything... odd on the Aoife?"

"Odd?" Anna pretended to think about it, and shook her head. She quickly thought how she had seduced Ryan McKenna, and Infected him, and then how she and Ryan had Infected Annika Hansen and Fannie Mendel, and how they in turn had seduced and Infected the rest of the crew. Anna added, "No, sir. There's no problems at all. They're all fine."

"All right," said Bolden. "Excuse us for a moment. Worth?"

They reconvened in the Control Room.

"I'm going over to Aoife to check out Conchita. If everything is fine, I will signal you with the go-code, Green," said Bolden.

"And if not?" Worth said.

"Then blast off immediately, and keep a close eye on your wife."

"Anna?"

"Take no chances."

"You're leaving me in charge, and not Major Reynolds or Commander Ashe?" Worth asked.

"That's right," said Bolden.

"Sir, why are you going, rather than sending one of us?" Worth asked.

Bolden gave him an unfathomable look. "I'll see you when I see you."

It took a while for Worth to figure it out. Bolden thought there might be some danger on the Aoife. He was the kind of man who felt more comfortable risking himself than one of his own men. Bolden was a good man who showed empathy for those under his command. But was that a good attribute for a leader, or a fatal flaw?

********

Bolden signaled Aoife that he was coming over. Colonel Carpenter promised to give him a warm welcome.

After Bolden left the ship, Worth went to find Anna. He found her at a viewport, staring at the surface.

"Where is he going?" Anna asked, a slight edge in her voice.

"Over to the Aoife."

"Why?" Anna asked, more sharply than she intended.

Worth looked at her before answering. "To check on Conchita."

Anna nodded.

"Is anything wrong?" Worth asked.

"No, I just need to freshen up. Maybe take a dry shower," said Anna, careful to keep her face turned away from him.

"All right," said Worth. "I'll be in Control if you want anything."

"Thanks, Worth."

After Worth left, Anna said softly, "So you're going to take the Colonel too?"

It is the perfect opportunity.

"So you don't need me to Infect anyone else on the ship. You'll have your one person."

No! We must have at least two.

"You're going to Infect the entire ship, aren't you?"

We only need two.

Anna no longer believed that. An hour ago they had only needed one. "Tell me this. If I agree to Infect not just Major Reynolds but also Commander Ashe, would you leave Worth free? Really? I have to know."

The Voice paused, and then said, It would be preferable to Infect the entire ship. But because you have been of such good service to us, we agree to your terms.

"You'll leave my husband untouched."

You have our promise. But you must keep your end of the agreement. You must start spreading the infection among your crewmates now.

Anna nodded. She no longer had a strong hope that Worth could be saved. The Voice had broken its promises too many times before. But she had no choice now but to cooperate. When the Colonel returned, he would Infect the entire crew, unless she had a deal with the Voice. Her only chance now was that the Voice would finally keep its promise. A slender hope.

Anna went down to Major Bill Reynolds' quarters. He wasn't there, but she found him in Science Lab 3. That wasn't quite as good, but it was still doable. With Worth on the bridge that only left Commander Ashe somewhere on the ship. How likely was he to interrupt her at a key moment? Not very.

********

In the Control Room, Worth watched the chrono. The Colonel had reached the Aoife about ten minutes ago.

Time to check in.

Worth called the Colonel. There was no answer. He called again.

Suddenly the holoimage of the Colonel appeared. "Worth!" he said, and then the image of the Colonel spun about, as if the Colonel's comm had been knocked from his hand. For a split second Worth thought he saw something that looked like a tentacle, and then the image went black.

"Maria, get him back!" said Worth.

"Trying," said Maria.

"Well?" Worth demanded.

"There is no response, Captain Rogers," said Maria.

"Try again!"

"Trying."

And then. "I'm sorry Captain Rogers, there is no response. What do you wish to do?" Maria asked.

Indeed what should he do? As both the acting Commander and acting Minder of the Bellerophon, a heavy weight was on his shoulders. Should he blast off, based on a scrambled message? Just what had he seen in that split second? Could his mind have been playing tricks on him?

"Maria, replay-"

Suddenly alarms sounded all over the ship.

"Alert, alert," said Maria. "Blaster fire in laboratory three."

"Display!" said Worth.

And then Worth saw a shocking sight.

His wife.

Anna Rogers.

Completely naked.

With a smoking blaster in her hand.

And Commander Mark Ashe, with a smoking hole in his chest.

It was the little things that caught Worth's attention in that second, in that second which seemed to stretch almost to eternity.

The erect nature of Anna's erect nipples.

The smoke from the blaster.

The glistening wetness between her legs.

And the totally expressionless look on her face.

And then time speeded up again, and Anna saw the holocamera, and aimed again and fired, and the scene went dark.

Worth's response was automatic. "Maria, execute emergency condition one. Seal all compartments," said Worth.

"All compartments sealed," said Maria.

"Locate Major Bill Reynolds."

" Major Bill Reynolds is in Science Lab 3."

Science Lab 3. Where Anna was.

"Is Commander Mark Ashe alive?"

"Negative. Commander Mark Ashe is deceased."

"Is Major Bill Reynolds alive?" Had Anna killed him too?

"Affirmative."

"Hail his comm."

"Hailing." Then, "There is no answer."

What had Anna done to Reynolds? And more importantly, what had been done to Anna?

Suddenly Worth heard Anna's voice over the comm. "Worth? What's happening?"

What's happening?

"You just killed Mark Ashe," said Worth, working to keep the hysteria out of his voice.

"What are you saying?" Anna snapped. "Worth, talk to me!"

"I saw you just kill Mark Ashe." Did he? He saw the smoking blaster, and the hole in Ashe's chest... but did he see Anna fire the weapon? Doubt crept into his mind. Even if he hadn't seen her fire the shot, what other explanation could there be?

"No, you didn't," said Anna. "Switch to pickup two on the far side of the lab."

"Maria, execute."

Suddenly the holoimage of Anna appeared. She was fully clothed. She appeared to be unarmed. "Worth, what's happening?"

"I saw you just kill Mark Ashe," Worth whispered.

"No, you didn't," said Anna. "Why would I do that?"

"I don't know," said Worth. "You tell me."

"Bill, come here."

Major Bill Reynolds came into view. "What's going on here, Worth?"

Anna said, "Bill, you've been in this room with me for the past 30 minutes. Did I shoot anyone here?"

"No," said Reynolds, looking oddly at Worth.

"Then where is Commander Mark Ashe?"