Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 04

Story Info
Anna Infects a sexy redhead named Gretchen McCallister.
7.4k words
4.8
10.5k
15
0

Part 4 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alien Mind Control From Planet P

Chapter 4

By Gary LM Martin

Anna Rogers was the busiest woman on the planet Earth. From the moment she and her six companion astronauts set foot back on the Earth, they had to work together as a team to put their plan into motion. The very first step was to subvert key personnel within the Kiawah Island Main Base. The Aoife could not afford to be subject to a detailed search. Not yet. After crucial personnel on the inspection teams had been Infected, then key medical and personnel officers had to join Us.

The next immediate priority was to prepare for Worth's return. We hadn't been fully convinced that Worth would make it home on his own, alone in a damaged, incomplete ship, but Anna knew better than that. She was the one who convinced them to leave immediately, so they would get back with a two month head start over Worth. Their testimony laid the groundwork for Worth to be labeled as suffering from FTL sickness, and they worked further on subverting key technicians who would be responsible for overseeing the examination of the Bellerophon when it returned.

Once that was done, they weren't so concerned about taking over the entire base. It simply wasn't necessary, at this point. What was necessary was dispersion of the Infection, and rapidly multiplying their numbers.

After the testimony of the surviving astronauts had been taken, and they had been cleared for active duty, they had been released on leave. The seven surviving Survey Service officers immediately proceeded to try to Infect as many people as possible.

Anna went to bars every evening, looking for lonely men. She found it incredibly easy. Worth had told her repeatedly how beautiful she was and she could see, in the minds of the men around her, that they were sexually excited even before she used a drop of pheromone on them. She was 32 years old, had a nice figure, a charming smile, and brilliant red hair. All she had to do was smile at them, share a beer or two, and then offer a sly invitation to a nearby apartment.

Anna worked it down into a quick routine. When she got her latest acquisition up to her apartment she had him undressed and was Infecting him within five minutes. Within 30 minutes they were part of Us, and Anna could return to the bar and find a second or sometimes even a third person to infect. In the course of a month Anna infected 64 men... and 7 women. And yet Anna wasn't a lesbian.

Or was she?

For Anna, sex was no longer a personal, private, joyful activity. It was a means to an end. A means to Infect subjects and spread Us far and wide. Anna no longer had any reluctance to Infect others. The Voice had worn her down, and convinced her that it was her prime purpose in life.

And yet, Anna still had some resistance left in her. Whenever she Infected someone, she was often surprised how easily the newcomer embraced Us. They readily offered to Infect their friends, their wives, their husbands, even their grown up children. Anna remembered when she had first been Infected. It had taken two efforts to persuade her to Infect others, and even then the Voice had had to threaten Worth in order to get her to Infect her first victim. If not for the Voice's threats against Worth, Anna didn't know if she would have complied, even when she was under their control.

And despite being Infected, Anna still had feelings for Worth. The Voice permitted and even encouraged her to send those messages to him, as part of an ongoing campaign to seduce him, but Anna felt good sending those messages. The emotions she was expressing was genuine. She missed him; We hadn't managed to kill her feelings for him.

Anna remembered the day when everything went wrong, the day that Worth left Planet D. She had agreed to Infect the rest of the Bellerophon's crew, in the hopes that Worth would be spared. But as she was furiously poling up and down on Bill Reynold's penis, Mark Ashe entered Science Lab 3 and caught them at it.

The Voice had made her get a blaster from the armory after she returned to the Bellerophon, and she hadn't been sure why. But then, at that moment, she knew. She didn't even know it was set to kill until after she fired. The Voice felt that this was a critical time for taking the ship, and hadn't wanted to take any chances.

Anna was devastated when she saw that she had killed Commander Ashe, but even more so when she learned that Worth had seen her do it. She hurriedly put on her clothes and tried to convince him that he had FTL sickness, but she knew he was too grounded in reality to be fooled.

And then he left. Anna had been angry and pleased when Worth left, angry that he had left her, but very happy that he had escaped. We knew that she was happy he had gotten away, but We didn't care. We had listened to Anna pleading with Worth over the radio and had been convinced that Anna gave it her best effort. As long as Anna did exactly what We wanted, We didn't care what Anna thought in what little remained of her own mind.

After a month of Infecting others on Earth, We told Anna that now others would carry on her work, and that she was meant for greater things. Anna started to associated with other Infected people who We found especially useful, and began planning the infrastructure for the remolding of the planet.

Right now Anna was making love to a new recruit, Gretchen McCallister. Although Gretchen was in her mid 30's, she was in excellent shape, with large pouty breasts and an hourglass figure, and gorgeous red hair just like Anna! But Anna and Gretchen had much more in common than simply the color of their hair. They both were ESPer's. Anna had an 84 rating, while Gretchen had the virtually unheard of rating of 98. That gave Gretchen extraordinary abilities and which would make her a powerful asset to Us, which is why We had placed such a high priority on recruiting her.

********

It had started a month ago, when the Revered One, reaching out psychically, had touched Gretchen's mind from a distance. The Revered One immediately recognized her power and strength. The Revered One started broadcasting sexual images into Gretchen's mind, imploring her to come to him. For two days and two nights Gretchen had wrestled with heightened sexual desire that she couldn't understand and quell, no matter how much she rubbed herself between her legs.

Why was she having these thoughts? Gretchen was single, a divorcee, and though she hadn't dated anyone in a while, and masturbated casually when the need took her, she had never felt need such as this.

Gretchen was nude, in the privacy of her own home. She had called in sick that day. She was sitting in her bed, her legs spread, rubbing her clitoris. Her thick labial lips were a sea of pink surrounded by dark, furry bush, much darker than the bright red hair on her head. But no matter how much she diddled herself, nothing would help. Her sexual need was too great.

Gretchen called up her holographic library, and punched up her favorite holovideo. She watched a sex worker with red hair and large breasts, who vaguely resembled Gretchen, as she was strapped down to a bed while a very muscular man with a big erection mounted her.

"No!" the redhead moaned, as the man mounted her.

"Yes," he grinned, sliding his manhood into her.

Gretchen stared at the point of contact, where the man entered the captive and bound woman, still rubbing her clit like mad, as the man's penis moved in and out. The man's penis was thick, thicker than any man had ever used on Gretchen. It excited her as it moved in and out of the bound woman, glistening with her vaginal fluids. Before long the redhead was moaning, and Gretchen could see the man's ass muscles tensing up as he climaxed inside of her.

This is the part where Gretchen usually climaxed as well. But much as she rubbed herself, she still felt the burning arousal.

"Why can't I come?" she cried in frustration.

And then she heard a voice in her head.

You must come... come... come...

And then she saw an image of a warehouse in her mind. There was a creature there, a thing with tentacles and a bright white eye. It looked fearful, but Gretchen had the feeling it was safe. Perfectly safe.

And in front of the creature was a beautiful red haired woman, completely naked. She had large, firm breasts, much like Gretchen's. She was smiling at Gretchen, looking at her, beckoning her to come.

Gretchen was fed an image of herself, equally naked, hugging and kissing the other red haired woman. They were touching, kissing, caressing, all in front of the creature with the tentacles, the white eye relentlessly watching them as they made love together.

The images aroused Gretchen. She wasn't attracted to women, she never had been, but the images made her sexually excited.

For two days, she couldn't sleep. For two days, she couldn't think. Her mind was filled with images of the red haired woman.

come... come... come...

Finally, Gretchen, sobbing with madness, took a stratoliner to Virginia. She knew where the warehouse was. The Voice had made that very, very clear.

Mercifully, as soon as she boarded the flight to Virginia, the aching in her vagina quieted, so she wouldn't be forced to masturbate around other people in the plane. It was as if she was being rewarded for heading down the right path.

But when her plane landed, and she stood at the exit, considering whether to rent an air car, or considering whether she should go through with this at all, the burning inside her vagina increased fourfold again. She gasped, and almost ran to the air car rental counter.

Her heart was beating rapidly as she parked outside the warehouse almost an hour later. This was it.

She went inside.

The floor was soft, spongy... almost flesh-like. The place was hot, too hot, and humid. Gretchen started sweating through her clothes. She heard rather than felt a pulsation. Her common sense told her to flee. But need, raw agony from sexuality which had been bottled up for two days, unable to be released, drove her on. She took one step, and then another, and another.

And then, ahead of her, standing in front of a dark black pool of liquid, was the female, the woman from her visions. And something else, right behind her.

A creature, some kind of monster. A thing with tentacles and a bright, white eye that shown on her like a spotlight. All her instincts said it was dangerous, but her desperate need drove her onwards.

To the red headed woman standing right in front of it.

She was gorgeous. Totally nude, without a stitch of clothing, she had large breasts, but they were firm, proud, jutting out without a hint of sag as if she were a 20 year old. She had shapely hips and firm thighs and legs. And between her legs was a thick head of pubic hair, almost as red as the hair on her head.

And she was looking straight at Gretchen.

Gretchen, full of fright, took one step forward, then another, then another. Before long she was but a few feet away from the red haired woman, just a short distance in front of the creature in the black pool of water, with its slowly waving tentacles.

"Welcome," said the woman, and she got even more beautiful when she smiled. But there was something disturbing about her eyes, something empty, something alien.

Gretchen opened her mouth, but she didn't know what to say.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Gretchen," said the woman, with a sexy smile. She took a few dainty steps forward until she was right in front of Gretchen. As she got closer, Gretchen realized that she was in her late 20's or early 30's, but her thighs and ass looked incredibly tight for a 30 year old.

"Who are you?" Gretchen whispered.

"My name does not matter," said Anna. "I am part of Us."

"Us? I don't understand," said Gretchen.

"You will," Anna promised, and she leaned in and gave Gretchen a kiss. It was a kiss filled with incredible passion, but also with incredible promise. Gretchen trembled as she felt the hot lips pressed against hers.

Anna pulled back and gave Gretchen an appraising look as she stood obediently before her. Then she nodded to herself, making a decision, and then started to slowly and methodically started to strip Gretchen of her clothes.

"What are you doing?" said Gretchen, as Anna pulled off her shirt.

Anna answered by kissing her again, and then she reached behind Gretchen for the clasp of her bra.

"No," said Gretchen, pushing her hands away. She winced as the burning between her legs doubled. Gretchen reached down and rubbed herself and cried.

"Gretchen," said Anna sternly. "Do you want the pain to end?"

Gretchen kept crying.

"Gretchen, look at me. Look at me!"

Gretchen looked up at Anna.

"I can make the pain go away. But if you want it gone, you have to be a good girl. Can you do that, Gretchen? Can you be a good girl?"

Gretchen, her mind tormented by two days of non-stop arousal, would have agreed to anything to make it end. "Yes," she said, tears streaming out of her eyes. "Yes."

"Then say it," said Anna, staring at her expectantly. "Say it!"

"I... I can be a... a good girl," said Gretchen.

Anna gave a hungry smile which made Gretchen shudder a bit. Anna reached back and gently unhooked Gretchen's bra, and this time Gretchen made no move to stop her. She just stared at Anna with wide eyes, and watched as her bra fell to the floor. Gretchen instinctively tried to cover herself with her hands, but Anna said, "Gretchen, do good girls cover themsleves?"

Gretchen stared helplessly at Anna. She needed relief from the sexual burning between her legs now. "I... I guess not."

Anna gave her a look and Gretchen slowly moved her hands away.

"You're beautiful," Anna breathed.

Gretchen felt a tingling her cunt. "I am?"

"Yess....."

She slowly reached out for Gretchen's breasts, giving Gretchen every chance to stop her, but Gretchen just stood there, trembling, as Anna put her hands on the red headed woman's ample breasts. She stared at Gretchen meaningfully to let her know that a line had been crossed. The first of many. Then Anna started to gently caress Gretchen's heavy mounds from the bottom up. "So fine.... so beautiful," she whispered, looking at Gretchen sensually, exciting her wildly. As she intended.

Then Anna started to feel Gretchen's breasts more firmly, rubbing harder, rougher, bolder. Gretchen just stood there and let Anna have her way with her titties.

"Such a good girl," Anna said, feeling Gretchen's titties. "What a good girl you're being."

Gretchen, feeling aroused, looked up at Anna shyly. Anna could practically feel her submissiveness.

So great was her need that Gretchen started to cry as Anna hugged her, pressing her big, firm breasts against Gretchen's slightly softer, more pliable ones.

"Shhh, there there, little girl. I'm going to take care of you," said Anna, speaking to Gretchen as if she were an upset child. She moved to the fastener of Gretchen's pants. Gretchen stiffened but didn't stop her. She looked into Anna's eyes as Anna removed her pants with a smile. Gretchen looked so vulnerable, so needy, that Anna couldn't wait to fuck her.

Anna removed Gretchen's pants, but Gretchen balked when Anna reached for her panties.

"Make it stop," said Gretchen, her eyes streaming, referring to the burning between her legs. "Please!"

"I will," said Anna evenly. "But you have to promise to be a good girl. A very good girl. Do you understand?"

Gretchen took a deep breath, and nodded vigorously.

"Then say it." Anna's gaze was firm. "Say it!"

"I... I will be a very, a very good girl." Gretchen gulped. Even as she said it, she felt a tingling throughout her body. And so she just stood there, not resisting in the slightest, as Anna reached over and pulled down her panties.

And now she was naked in front of another woman. Anna saw how much she was trembling. "Shhhh," said Anna softly. "it's going to be all right." She hugged Gretchen and for the first time in her life Gretchen was hugging another woman, totally nude. She felt the softness of Anna's breasts pressed against her own. She felt Anna's strong smooth legs pressed against hers. She felt a surge of arousal. "Ahhhh!" she gasped.

Anna looked into her eyes knowingly. "You like?"

Gretchen nodded wordlessly.

"You'll like this even better," Anna promised. Her hands drifted down, down, and she gently pulled Gretchen's legs apart. Gretchen felt cool air touching her cuntlips, and she gasped. And then Anna took a step back to Gretchen could see everything she was doing, and moved a hand over her pubic hair. Gretchen's eyes widened as Anna gently rubbed her fingertips over Gretchen's labia. Gretchen was so aroused that she gasped at her touch.

"Ooooh!" Gretchen groaned.

"You like?" Anna grinned.

"Yes!" said Gretchen, her face etched with need. "Tell me your name!"

"Anna," Anna grinned.

"Anna. You're so sexy, Anna!"

"Why thank you, dear." She kissed Gretchen, and Gretchen kissed her back hungrily, full of need. Gretchen looked conflicted when Anna pulled back.

"Good?"

"Yeah," said Gretchen. "You're so sexy.... But I never... not with a woman!"

"You find me sexy?" Anna asked, rubbing her firm breasts.

"Yes!" said Gretchen, looking tremendousl pained.

She was ready.

Anna grinned and took Gretchen by the hand. She slowly pulled her down on the fleshy ground. It pulsated underneath her as if it were a living organism, as if merely touching it created a connection between Gretchen and... something bigger. And then Anna lay down next to her. She gently started to caress Gretchen's body lightly with her fingertips. Anna liked Gretchen's body. She had full teardrop shaped breasts. Her hair down below was brown, unlike the bright red hair on top of her head, but somehow that made Gretchen ever sexier.

Gretchen looked anxious as Anna spread her vaginal lips again, but Anna smiled up at her reassuringly.

"Please," she whispered tearfully, not sure if she was asking Anna to stop or continue.

"Shhh," said Anna. Gretchen watched helplessly as Anna moved a hand to her nether lips, gently tracing them. And then, ever so slowly, she inserted a delicate, probing finger deep inside of Gretchen.

Gretchen involuntarily took a sharp breath.

Anna enjoyed her reaction. "What a good girl you're being," she murmured into Gretchen's ear, as she worked her finger in and out, in and out, admiring Gretchen's heaving breasts and sweaty pubic bush. She looked into Gretchen's eyes as her finger worked her. "You're so good. So very good. Are you enjoying this, little girl?"

"Yes... yessss," Gretchen said, sucking for air. Anna could see the attraction growing in Gretchen's eyes. Could feel it, emanating from her mind. Slowly but surely, Anna was making Gretchen her's.

"And it only gets better," Anna whispered, her eyes shining. "Do you have a lover, Gretchen?"

"I'm... I'm divorced," Gretchen gasped, as Anna continued to touch her in her most intimate place. "I was married for seven years, in my twenties."

"And now?" Anna asked softly, as she worked a finger in and out of her new friend. "Did you have lovers after that?"

"Not... not really," Gretchen gasped again.

"Not really," said Anna mockingly, giving a wolflike smile as she inserted a second finger into Gretchen's vaginal lips, making her body jump slightly. "Such a waste. You have such a sexy body. We have such wonderful plans for it."