Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to Infect me with an alien virus?" said Ron, unbelievingly.

"Yes," said Gretchen. "And you're going to do all the work."

"You're crazy. I'm out of here," said Ron, getting up.

"Sit down," said Gretchen. She stared at him with hard eyes.

Ron slowly started to struggle... with himself. His body started to tremble as he willed himself to take a step towards the door.

"I said, sit down," said Gretchen. Her eyes met Ron's. Something passed between them, a contest of wills. Ron lost. He felt himself surrendering control of his body. He sat down.

Gretchen smiled. "Now, take off all your clothes."

Ron, staring at her wordlessly, complied, his gaze never leaving hers. Gretchen casually undressed herself as he did the same. Then she lay down on the bed, and spread her legs.

Gretchen lazily rubbed her pubic hair and smiled at him. "Between my legs is Us, which will become your master from this day forward," said Gretchen. "Now mount me, and put your penis inside of me, so that I may Infect you."

Ron gasped, and tried to resist, but, to his horror, he took one step towards the bed, then another, and then jerking, like a puppet, he moved forward and climbed between her spread legs.

"No," he whispered, as he put his erect rod to her entrance, his hands trembling.

"Do it," said Gretchen. Her eyes remained fixed on his, dominance filtering into his helpless mind.

As if he were pushed, Ron felt himself thrusting into Gretchen. He was committed.

"That's my boy," said Gretchen. "Now you need to start going back and forth, so we can work some of that yummy infection into the tip of your penis."

Ron, to his horror, watched as his body started to make slow, even thrusts inside of Gretchen. He felt her wetness, and knew it was getting inside of him. Gretchen made the slightest wave of her hand and Ron started to rub the head of his penis against the walls of her vagina, working more of her wetness inside the tip of his organ.

But after a minute, Ron started to frown. "Pain," he gasped, feeling it first in his organ.

"Don't stop. Don't you dare," Gretchen ordered. Ron kept thrusting, but his face was contorted. Satisfied that he was continuing to pleasure her, she said, "That's the Infection, being pumped into you. It doesn't penetrate the skin very well, but works quite well when it gets inside the head of your penis. The heat you're feeling is the Infection working its way up your body to your brain."

"Hurts," Ron gasped.

"I know it hurts. But you're taking it so well," Gretchen smiled. "The mix of pleasure and pain is so... intoxicating, isn't it? Just keep going, let it keep hurting, and then you'll come to find you need it and even look forward to it...." Gretchen smiled at his obvious displeasure. She started to moan as she started to suck on Ron's helplessness, his fear, his pain, his anguish. Ron feared losing his mind. He feared losing his mental freedom. All this flowed over to Gretchen, who sucked on his nervous energy. It all tasted so good. All the excess mental energy being generated by his brain was sucked out and transferred to her, shriveling some of his brain cells, but making Gretchen's brain stronger. Gretchen's body buckled and she groaned with the rush of psychic energy, and her breasts and nipples grew slightly more taught and rigid. She climaxed, mentally, almost as the same time that Ron did physically.

Gretchen rubbed him affectionately as he relaxed in his confused state. She liked this time of watchful waiting. When, after about 20 minutes, he grabbed his head and yelled, and then calmed down and said, "Contact has been made," she gave him a wet kiss.

********

"It was so wonderful, Anna," said Gretchen, as her hand played with the opening between Anna's legs, while Anna did the same for her. "The taste of his fear, of his helplessness, you have to experience it to believe it."

"I like tasting positive emotions like joy, and excitement," said Anna.

"Try the dark meat emotions," said Gretchen, giving a wicked smile as she put two fingers inside Anna, causing her eyes to go wide. "You don't know what you're missing."

And then, because they were both ESPers, and they knew what the other was feeling, Gretchen mounted Anna to give her another ride.