Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You... you do?" Gretchen was wide eyed as she continued to be used.

"Um hm," said Anna, looking up confidently at Gretchen as she continued to finger her. "You're going to fuck men and make them part of Us. With your sexy body and mental powers, no one will be able to resist."

"No!" Gretchen gasped. "I won't!"

"You will," said Anna assertively. "You will, because you will want to. It will become your most important purpose in life. You will cry and beg for the privilege of serving Us." And she reached in and gave Gretchen an overpowering kiss. Gretchen felt the warmth of Anna's body, the dominating nature of her will, and simply gave in and accepted whatever she was given.

And then Anna started rubbing their bodies together. Not merely to stimulate Gretchen. But more to stimulate herself.

To create Serum for her new friend.

Gretchen felt Anna's breasts rubbing against hers, stimulating her nipples mightily, and felt Anna's pubic hair teasing her clitoris. Anna's pubic hair was rougher, and scratchier, and it stimulated Gretchen's clitoris wonderfully. Higher up, Anna's amazingly firm breasts rubbed against Gretchen's, creating wonderful sensations in her super sensitive teats.

Gretchen had never before... not with another woman... never! But now... she felt like she was going down a slippery slope, powerless to slow down, going wherever Anna wanted to take her.

Anna rubbed faster and faster against Gretchen's whimpering but increasingly compliant body. While she was rubbing her pubic hair against Gretchen's clitoris, she was rubbing her own clit against Gretchen's upper thigh. She was lubricating now. She could feel it.

It was time.

Gretchen whimpered as Anna gently but firmly pushed her legs apart, sensing the ultimate violation was imminent. Then Anna put a finger into Gretchen again, but deeper this time, aiming for a certain upper spot that all women know and love, rubbing her there, rubbing her so deeply.

"What are you doing to me?" Gretchen whispered in a helpless little girl's voice, as she felt Anna's body against her own, as she felt Anna kissing her neck, as she felt Anna expertly using her fingertips inside her most private place to make her cry out in pleasure.

Anna gave her a stern glance. "I think you know," Anna whispered back, kissing her neck and cheek savagely. "I think you do."

Anna arched her fingers in exactly the right way and rubbed Gretchen's insides harder, more instantly, with her fingertips. "Do you like this, little girl?" Anna whispered, kissing her lips and neck furiously as she made love to her newest conquest.

"Yes," said Gretchen, holding onto Anna for dear life.

Anna saw how nervous she was. Even as she kissed and hugged her, Gretchen was still sobbing. Part of her felt sorry for Gretchen. But she knew Gretchen would instantly feel better as soon as she joined Us.

"You're such a good girl," said Anna mockingly. "Such a good little girl. You'll like what's coming next even better." Anna, sensing Gretchen was ready, reached between her own legs, and a moment later came out with glistening fingers, coated with bright, sparkly wetness.

"What are you going to do with that?" Gretchen asked, getting a sixth sense about the oily liquid on her hand.

"I'm going to give you the most wonderful gift imaginable," said Anna. Gretchen opened her mouth, to object, or to ask a question--Anna didn't know, and Anna certainly didn't care, because she cut it all off, kissing Gretchen hard. At the same time, Anna's wet fingers moved downwards, finding the entrance beautifully framed by Gretchen's vaginal lips, and tunneled inwards, her fingers full of Infected goodness. Gretchen cried out at the invasion, as she felt Anna's fingers penetrate deep inside of her.

"What did you just do?" she whispered, when their lips parted.

"I just made you part of Us, darling," Anna smiled, squeezing Gretchen's ample ass and enjoying the surprised reaction. She kissed and petted Gretchen again as she scooped more Serum out of herself.

"No!" Gretchen cried, looking at her wet fingertips.

"Yes," Anna smiled, putting it all as deeply inside of Gretchen as she could. Gretchen's eyes went as wide as saucers. " Oooooh!"

Gretchen started to feel the warmth, and the pain. "It hurts," she whispered.

"And it's going to hurt still more," Anna smirked, reaching down with her hand to Infect Gretchen a third time, just to be sure. "But it's also going to feel so good. Just wait and see."

The pain started to rise to Gretchen's chest. "It hurts," Gretchen gasped, and there was something Anna found so sexual, so intoxicating, about Gretchen's anguish, that her mind could barely absorb all the nervous energy she was taking from the helpless woman's brain.

"I know it hurts," said Anna, smiling as she hugged Gretchen tightly. How she relished Gretchen's large titties pressed against her own! She decided right then and there that Gretchen was special, that she would take her for a lover.

"I know it hurts," Anna repeated. "But it also feels so good, doesn't it?" she asked, kissing her again, rubbing her clitoris soothingly.

"Yes, yes it does," Gretchen gasped.

Anna started to absorb the mental energy generated by Gretchen's fears and vulnerability. It was so tasty, so wonderful. It was like having sex with a virgin... even if Gretchen wasn't a physical virgin; she was emotionally virginal. Two days of constant need had driven her into hysterical need like a teenager experiencing her first sexual encounter, but Gretchen's body was decidedly mature and extremely attractive. Anna looked down at those large breasts, the thick, well developed pubic bush, the face so much in need, and felt as if she had just conquered new territory and planted her personal flag deep within it. All in the name of Us. It made Anna feel exuberant and supremely triumphant.

Anna hugged Gretchen and consoled her, even after the pain ended, when she was in her quiet period.

"Will it hurts, when it ends?" Gretchen whispered.

"A little," said Anna, rubbing Gretchen's brown pubic hair. "But it will be so quick, quick like this." And she tapped on the exposed end of Gretchen's clitoris, peeking through the clitoral hood, causing Gretchen to jolt slightly and Anna to grin wickedly.

"What's going to happen to me?" Gretchen asked, in a helpless voice that made Anna tingle with joy.

Anna smiled. "You're going to enter a much larger world. It will feel like being truly alive for the very first time in your life." She squeezed Gretchen's hand affectionately. "Your sexuality will become unshackled. You'll become a totally different person."

"I'm scared," said Gretchen, as tears streaked down her cheeks.

"I know," said Anna, kissing her tenderly. She looked into Gretchen's dark eyes for a long moment, and held her hand lovingly.

"Will... will you stay with me? Through all of it?" Gretchen asked anxiously.

"Of course I will. You've been such a good little girl," said Anna, and she reached over and stroked Gretchen's hair, even as she kissed her again. "Don't worry, it's almost over. You'll be with Us any moment now."

Gretchen squeezed Anna's hand, with a worried look on her tearful face.

The moment of truth was fast approaching. Anna wondered what would become of Gretchen's personality after she was Infected. Typically, Infection had one of three effects on hosts.

1) It could make the Infected become docile, almost robotic, as it did to many, like Ryan McKenna.

2) Or it could leave the inherent personality intact, but subject to the overriding imperatives of Us.

3) Lastly, in a small percentage of the time, there was a true bonding of the Host's brain and the virus, creating a version of Us with a much richer, much more vibrant personality, with much greater appetites. Anna was a combination of the second and third results; her love for Worth was still intact, but her sexual appetite had grown tenfold, all in the desire to spread Us.

But how would Gretchen turn out? Anna had a sneaking suspicion that it would be the third variant. Gretchen was outwardly modest, but Anna had sensed a deep well of sensuality in her, a side of herself under lock and key which only needed to be freed....

Suddenly Gretchen grabbed her head and screamed. She looked so sexy, so beautiful with her breasts hanging down and her face contorted in pain for a brief moment. Then her face went blank and she blinked and said. "Contact has been made."

"Welcome, beautiful," said Anna, smiling broadly as she stroked Gretchen's face gently. "Are you ready to go out and Infect for Us?"

"Infect?" said Gretchen, looking confused. "No... I don't know.... I... I hear a voice... saying I must Infect. Must I?"

"Yes, of course you will," said Anna.

"But... I don't want to," Gretchen wailed.

Anna could immediately see that We controlled Gretchen, but her basic personality was still intact, and still fighting the Infection.

Suddenly Gretchen grabbed her head. "I feel a tingling in my head," she whispered.

"Your brain is probably being rewired some more," said Anna.

"Rewired?"

Anna listened to an unheard voice. "We has informed me that you have abilities which are very important to us. We say it is not merely sufficient for you to obey. We say that you must be an enthusiastic member of Us."

"No," said Gretchen, grabbing her head more tightly. "No... no... no..."

"Yes," said Anna. "Don't fight it, dear." She reached over and moved between Gretchen's legs. With one hand she spread Gretchen's vaginal lips. With the other, she started to rub her clitoris again.

"What are you doing? No, you mustn't do that!" Gretchen cried. "I have to think! I have to concentrate!" She tried to fight the changes going on in her mind.

"You mustn't think about resisting," said Anna, vigorously rubbing her clitoris. "It's important for you to be distracted during this key period."

"No, please stop," said Gretchen. She tried to concentrate, but it was getting harder and harder. "I must be focused on fighting it."

"You will use your body to Infect people with Us." said Anna, smiling as she pulled back Gretchen's vaginal lips and stroked the super sensitive tip of her clitoris sticking out of her clitoral hood.

"No," Gretchen cried out, almost jumping out of her skin. Her body was burning with need. She needed to fight it. Or did she? Gretchen was starting to wonder if Infecting others was really such a bad thing....

Anna continued to stroke Gretchen's clitoris with a practice move that Fannie Mendel had taught her on the long ride back to Earth. She leaned over and Gretchen felt Anna's hot breath in her left ear. "Think of how many penises you will Infect within you; think how many vaginas you will Infect with that luscious body of yours; with a body like yours, you could Infect hundreds. Thousands! Doesn't that thrill you?"

"No!" Gretchen cried, getting more and more confused every minute. She had to concentrate! She had to concentrate on fighting the sensations within her mind!

Anna grinned and lowered her head. In seconds she was lapping at Gretchen's clitoris. The sensation, combined with heightened arousal fed to her by Us, drove her wild. Gretchen could no longer concentrate on building mental barriers to resist the invasion of her mind. She could no longer concentrate on anything.

Except, the voice in her head, the one growing ever stronger by the minute.

You must infect others.

"No," Gretchen cried. But she was no longer in a position to resist. Her mind was flooded with sexual pleasure, radiating out from her clit, and she couldn't think, couldn't focus.

While her defenses here down, the virus acted quickly but efficiently, nipping neural connections in Gretchen's brain, pruning pathways that made her a moral, decent person who would never want to Infect anyone. And while these connections were being severed, new connections were being formed, new connections to the cellular blob of Us which now resided in Gretchen's head and was growing rapidly by the minute. The more connections this cellular blob got, the more influential it became.

You must infect others.

"No," said Gretchen, holding her head. But she couldn't concentrate. The stimulation to her clitoris was too distracting. Anna's mouth was occupied, but she smiled at Gretchen with her eyes. Gretchen tried to concentrate, but it was incredibly difficult.

Infecting people is wrong.

Infecting people is wrong.

Infecting people is wrong.

Infecting people... is wrong. Or is it?

"No..." Gretchen cried, as an ever larger and larger part of her cried "Yes!" She gasped a number of times as if something inside her mind was stimulating her. And then Gretchen's eyes started to blink extremely rapidly, as if she was processing an enormous set of new information.

Infecting others is good.

Infecting others is good.

Infecting others is good.

Your highest priority is infecting others.

Your highest priority is infecting others.

Your highest priority is infecting others.

"My highest priority... is Infecting others," said Gretchen, in a daze.

You love the feeling of infecting others, of draining their mental energy, of sampling their bodies.

"I love it," said Gretchen, her face blank. "I love Infecting people."

You love infecting people.You can't get enough of it.

An evil grin gradually started to form on Gretchen's face. "I can't... can't get enough of it."

Anna stopped licking and looked up. "Watcha smiling about, beautiful?"

You love infecting people.

You love infecting people.

You love infecting people.

"I love Infecting people," said Gretchen, with a newfound certainty. "I want to feel their minds as I drain them! I want to take their bodies-"

-their dicks and their cunts, and fuck them blind, while i make them part of us!"

"-their dicks and their cunts, and fuck them blind, while I make them part of Us!" Gretchen suddenly knew her purpose in life. And it was wonderful.

Gretchen looked at Anna with new eyes. Her eyes blinked rapidly for a moment, as if she was processing one final set of new commands. Then she turned to Anna, and gave her a giant, passionate kiss.

"Thank you," she murmured, as she hugged Anna tightly. "Thank you so much for making me part of Us."

Anna glowed and felt proud. She felt like she had been witness to a tremendous event, to a birthing of not just an entirely new person, but also a weapon, an incredible weapon which would be used to spread Us far and wide. With Gretchen on their side, We would be unstoppable.

Gretchen looked up at Anna, but not with fear or uncertainly in her face, but dark smirking lust in a sizzling smile. Anna returned the favor. And then, to show her gratitude for what she had become, Gretchen proceeded to make hot and lusty love to Anna, right there in front of the Revered One. Gretchen took Anna roughly, arousing her slowly and skillfully, playing Anna's body like a musical instrument. When Gretchen brought Anna to the peak, Gretchen made her scream when she came.

And when it was Anna's turn to return the favor. She made love to Gretchen, not as a novice being initiated, but as an equal, sharing the love of her body and her mind. When Gretchen climaxed, it felt like the strongest orgasm of her life. Her eyes rolled up in the back of her head, her head thrust back, her breasts thrust upwards, her body quaked wildly, and she screamed at the top of her lungs to express an orgasm that was two full days in the making, all while the bright white eye of the Revered One focused on her body like a spotlight, silhouetting her erotically in the most aggressive sex act of her life.

Gretchen had become a slave of Us, one with tremendous appetites.

"That was so wonderful, darling," Gretchen said afterwards, stroking Anna's breasts. "There's a whole world out there to taste. I cannot wait to begin serving Us."

And so Gretchen, the shy, sobbing, hysterical woman, had been converted into a sleek seductress who lusted for the joys of Infecting others, an incredible weapon who would cause the entire world to tremble.

You have done well, Anna heard in her head.

"Thank you, Master," said Anna. "I live to serve Us."

********

Right now Gretchen and Anna were enjoying each others' minds and bodies.

Gretchen was in her mid 30's, but was still in good shape, and getting even better every day with each mind she drained. Right now she was on top of Anna, rubbing her heavy breasts against her, dueling with Anna's tongue in Anna's mouth, and rubbing her hands between Anna's legs, all of which made Anna gasp with pleasure.

As they made love, Gretchen sucked some of the vitality from Anna's brain, and Anna sucked on some of Gretchen's. They both were so passionate about life, that the loss of a few brain cells was inconsequential to the both of them. Anna absorbed some of Gretchen's passion for lusty living, and Gretchen feasted on some of Anna's love for Worth.

When they were done, and had both climaxed in dramatic fashion, Gretchen gasped kissed Anna passionately. "You're a real firecracker, you know that?" Gretchen said, when she came up for air.

"You're pretty good yourself," said Anna, and she meant it.

"I love feasting on your love for Worth. You seem to have an endless amount of it," said Gretchen. "It feels so good to suck it from you, to drain you. I wish I could drain you dry." To emphasize her point, she sucked hard on one of Anna's teats, making Anna gasp.

Anna smiled. Other members of Us who had sampled her mental energy said the same thing. She had worried that all her love for Worth was going to be drained from her, but so far that hadn't happened. When Gretchen's mouth came off of Anna's teat with a loud pop!, Gretchen gave her an evil smile.

Anna smiled back. "I enjoyed sucking your brain too. Your sexual energy is over the top."

"You think?" Gretchen grinned. "I loved sex before I was Infected, I really did, but ever since I joined Us, I just can't get enough of it! It's like my sex drive is magnified ten-fold."

Anna related to what Gretchen was saying. We had amplified their sex drives to encourage them to Infect others.

Gretchen put an arm around Anna and started to gently stroke her face. "Hey, did I tell you about the guy I infected yesterday? I decided to try something different. Rather than using pheromones, I simply told him exactly what I was going to do to him, and then had him do all the work."

Gretchen's high ESPer power gave her the ability to implant suggestions in people, or actual commands in the minds of the weaker-willed. Part of Gretchen's responsibilities was spreading Us as far and wide as she could, and like Anna, she regularly picked up men in bars, seducing them with her pheromones. But yesterday, as she rubbed between her legs in anticipation, she thought how sexually exciting it would be to have her next victim participate in his own Infection.

********

Gretchen had seduced a man named Ron, barely 20 years old, and brought him back to her apartment. She told him exactly who she was and what she was going to do to him.