Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annika's lips was close now to Worth's now, really close. She didn't kiss him, but somehow, it seemed like she did, and she panted and breathed heavily; and now so was Worth, his breathing seemingly in synch with hers; but then, suddenly, something snapped in Worth, and he blinked, as if realizing where he was for the first time, and took a step back.

Annika, out of breath, her bosom heaving, said nothing for a moment as she, too seemed to recover. Then she nodded. "Yes. Yes," she breathed, her breasts still heaving from her mental exertions. "That's how it is with you. I see it. I see it all now. Now I'm beginning to see why she was willing do anything for you."

"You won't win," said Worth, wiping sweat off his forehead.

Annika smiled, and looked down at his obvious erection. "We already have. You just haven't realized it yet."

**********

That evening, Worth got a recorded message from Anna. It was untraceable, like the others were.

"Hello Captain Rogers," said Anna. Somehow, Anna could make saying just his name be a form of sexual foreplay; the way she raised her eyebrows, the way her lip curled up. She looked wonderful, as she always did.

"I heard you caught Annika. Good work, my love! You always get your man. Or should I say woman." She stared at him slyly. "You know, regarding Annika, Ryan McKenna Infected her, right in front of me. She folded so easily. Too easily, in my view. I think I respected her less for that. Is that fair, Worth? I fought Us a lot more, and I guess I feel that everyone else should have put up a better fight too. Like I know you will."

"I miss you terribly," said Anna. "I wish I could see you, but I've been so crazy busy here. It feels like I'm working on ten projects simultaneously. Remember how you always told me what a good multi-tasker I was? Well, now I have to put those skills to use. But I feel good, Honey, I feel that I'm doing important work that's going to help change the entire planet. It's not everyone who can say that. I feel like I'm living a life of consequence. I hope that you, who are fighting Us with every ounce of energy and breath in your body, are feeling the same way too. Fight the good fight dear, that's what keeps you feeling truly alive." She ran a hand over her breasts and smiled at him.

She leaned forward and whispered, almost confidentially, as if she were sharing a secret that she wasn't allowed to tell. "Worth, I'm doing a lot of work now with biochemistry. I wish I could have your help with some of it. I think you were right, that maybe I should have specialized in microbiology rather than evolutionary biology, like your friend Smitty. But I felt that stuff on the microlevel couldn't be that important. Boy was I wrong! It's everything, my love, it's the building blocks of life!"

Anna gave a sad smile. "I miss you terribly as always. I want to see you soon. I'm going to find a way to make it happen." She hugged her breasts inconsolably. "I miss you, my love." Her image faded with her looking longingly into the camera.

Worth listened to Anna's message. It meant everything to him. But what was he hearing? Were the aliens allowing Anna to vent her real feelings, because of the harmless nature of the message? Or were they using her to try and get to him? He wished he really knew.

********

As Worth watched Anna's prerecorded message, Anna was having a vigorously athletic fuck with Worth's good friend Tom Faraday. Tom Faraday and Worth were nothing alike. Worth was tall, dark, and handsome. Tom Faraday had sandy blonde hair, and a big muscular chest, like a football player. But he was also Worth's best friend. To Anna, it was the closest she could get to making love to Worth.

Tom knew it, of course. It was impossible to keep secrets from Us. But being used didn't bother him, as he was too busy using her. Tom enjoyed the hot redhead's hard body, whose breasts and ass only seemed to get firmer as she drained the mental energy from her latest converts. And he loved to tap into her love for Worth. It felt so good feeling her love for Worth wash over him, it was so bright and clear and pure.

Anna smiled with delight at Tom slid between her legs, and before long he charted a rhythm which took both of them agonizingly close to where they most wanted to go. Anna's nipples were so hard they were almost painful. Anna smiled at Tom, and something was exchanged between them, something unspoken, but something powerful, something extremely erotic, and whatever Tom saw in her eyes caused him to go over the edge, and then he was howling as he let go inside of her with everything he had, filling her up with his sperm. As well as more of Us.

Anna, crying out, caught up with him a few seconds later, physically and mentally, which gave her an equally wonderful feeling.

Afterwards, lying together with their arms around each other, Tom said, "That was good."

"It's always good," Anna corrected him, giving him a lazy smile. Until she Infected Worth, Tom would be a very credible substitute.

Tom looked at her as he gently tracing the edges of her areolas. "We have to talk about the CDC project," he said softly.

Anna looked away. She knew what this was about. "Isn't there any other way? A friend, a cousin, a golf partner?"

Tom shook his head. "The Senior Vice President for National Emergencies doesn't play golf."

"Find another way."

"There is no other. We must get this program started."

Anna sighed. "She's so young. She's a high school senior."

"She turned 18 three months ago. She's definitely an adult. I don't even think she's still a virgin," said Tom.

Anna considered. There really was no choice. We would not be denied in this. "All right. But I want her taken gently. By someone with skill and experience."

"We Infected her best friend three days ago, in preparation for this."

"Three days ago? She's not going to know anything about anything when it comes to Infecting people."

"She knows enough."

"That's not enough for me," Anna argued. "I want someone who can take her gently. She's an 18 year old high school senior, Tom!"

Tom was ready for this objection. "We also just happen to have acquired her best friend's mother over a month ago. She's already infected over 30 people. She's highly experienced, and really gentle."

Anna looked at Tom doubtfully. "Really?"

Tom kissed her. "Yes."

Anna took a deep breath, which caused her round breasts to bob up and down. "Very well, but she'll be young and scared. Tell her to be-"

"Really gentle, I know."

********

Candice Kendrik was a typical 18 year old girl, concerned about boys and makeup and clothes and shoes and applying to college. Her best friend, Whitney Lowell, who was also 18, had been her constant companion ever since they were in grade school.

But lately, there was something different about Whitney. Candice couldn't quite put her finger on it. Whenever Whitney was round her, Candice felt a creepy feeling. She didn't know why. Maybe it was that odd look she sometimes had in her eyes.

As they walked home from school one day, Whitney asked Candice if she could stop by and give her a little help with her algebra homework. Candice shook her head. She wanted to get home and see if her boyfriend Bill wanted to go out tonight.

"Please, Candice. Just for twenty minutes. My house is right here!" said Whitney. "And my mom is making those cookies you like!"

Whitney's Mom, Susannah, did make the best cookies.

"All right, but just for twenty minutes," said Candice.

"That's all we'll need," said Whitney.

When they entered Whitney's house, Candice yelled, "Mom, I'm home! And Candice's here."

"Wonderful, dear," said Mrs. Lowell. She was an attractive blonde in her mid 40's. She came into the room carrying a tray filled with home baked cookies, as if she had expected Candice to come over at that moment. How had she known?

As Susannah Lowell set them down, she looked Candice over. "It's so nice to see you, Candice," she said formally.

"Thanks, Mrs. L."

"Oh, call me Susannah, dear. Here, come and sit on the couch. I have something I want to talk with you about," said Mrs. Lowell.

Candice looked questioningly at Whitney, who just shrugged.

Candice tentatively sat down on the couch next to Mrs. Lowell. And then Whitney sat on the other side of her, sandwiching her and blocking her exit. Candice frowned and felt uneasy for a reason she couldn't quite explain.

"It's so nice to see you, dear," Susannah repeated. She grabbed Candice's hands for emphasis.

Susannah's hands were warm and even oily. Candice felt warmth spreading through her hands and up her arms, and her heart started to beat rapidly. She tried to pull her hands back but Susannah wouldn't let go.

"You're so young and fit looking," said Susannah. Her eyes looked very hungry, as if she wanted to eat Candice up. It was the kind of look she had recently seen in Whitney's eyes.

But as Susannah rubbed her hands, Candice also began to feel aroused. Sexually aroused. A heat was rising from between her legs, engulfing her body. How could that be? She wasn't attracted to women, certainly not older ones the age of her Mom!

"Are you still seeing that boy, Will?" Susannah asked, as she started to rub her arms.

"Bill," said Candice, beginning to get dizzy. "Yes."

"Has he made love to you yet?" Susannah asked. She put her hand up to Candice's neck, and started to caress her face. She felt an oily residue seeping quickly into her skin.

Candice wasn't sure she had heard the question correctly. She was having trouble paying attention. She felt incredibly aroused now.

"Why don't we find out?" said Susannah. She gave Candice a deep, wet kiss, sending her tongue probing into Candice's mouth. Candice gasped silently as Susannah's tongue briefly danced with hers.

Candice felt tremendously aroused now. She could barely resist the urge to rub between her legs. Her clitoris felt like it was on fire. She needed someone, anyone, to put the fire out.

"Whitney, dear, help me with Candice's clothes."

"Of course, Mother," said Whitney, her eyes gleaming with an alien light. She had hoped to be the one to infect Candice. But We had decided that her mother should do it. Susannah had been thrilled when she received her orders. She had brought 34 people into Us, but none as young or as sexy as Candice. Whitney worked on Candice's shirt and bra while Susannah handled her pants and panties.

Candice was aware that her clothes were being removed, but she was in such a state of arousal that she even cooperated, lifting her arms and legs when prompted. As she suddenly found herself naked on the couch, surrounded by her best friend and her best friend's mother.

"Oh, aren't you a sight to behold!" said Susannah.

Candice saw the alien hungering in her eyes and covered her breasts in her hands and put her legs together.

"No, there's no need for shyness, we're all girls here," Susannah crooned. Whitney gently pulled her arms apart while Susannah spread her legs. "You're so beautiful, dear."

Candice had to fight the resist the urge to touch herself, even in front of these other women. "It hurts, Susannah." She rubbed her thighs together, as if that would put out the fire between her legs.

"I know," said Susannah. "But we're going to make it better. We're going to make it all better," she promised, as she started to take off her clothes. She gave Whitney a quick nod and Whitney distracted Candice by caressing her breasts.

"Your titties are so beautiful, Candice," Whitney smiled.

"They are?" said Candice. "But they're so small."

"They're lovely," said Whitney, and Candice saw the hungering in her eyes as she touched them. "They will serve Us well."

"Us?" said Candice.

By this time Susannah had taken off her own clothes. The older woman had large, floppy breasts which made Candice's eyes widen. Susannah held her sagging breasts up with her hands. "Would you like to feel them, dear?" Without waiting for an answer, she thrust them into Candice's hands.

Candice gasped. Susannah's breasts were so huge. Even as they sagged, they looked terribly impressive to the young girl. They were so soft... so heavy.

"Do you like them?"

"Yes," said Candice "They're beautiful."

"They feel even better when they're pressed against you." Susannah lay Candice back on the couch and climbed on top of her. She started grinding her body against the young girl even as she kissed her passionately. In moments, Susannah and Candice were locked in lesbian love.

"Susannah... Mrs. L... what are we doing?"

"We're making love," said Susannah. "Do you like it, dear?"

Candice felt Susannah's heavy breasts rubbing against her smaller titties. She felt the warmth of Susannah's body pressed on top of her own, felt the rough scratchiness of her pubic hair against hers, the smooth feeling of her heavy thighs and legs intertwined with her own. Susannah's juicy lips pressed against hers, kissing insistently.

Candice felt so conflicted. "Yes... It feels good... But Susannah... Mrs. Lowell... should we be doing this? I'm so much younger than you, and... you're my best friend's Mom."

Susannah looked at Candice with an alien sparkle in her eyes. "You're a sexually mature woman, are you not, Candice?"

"Yes, I guess," Candice gasped, embarrassed. She felt her pulse pounding in her head. Her vagina and clitoris were tight with tense need.

"And so am I. Our bodies were made to give and receive pleasure."

"I feel your need, Candice," said Susannah. "Your mind is burning, isn't it? Burning with sexual desire, isn't it?"

"Yes," Candice cried. "I need to come."

"I know," Susannah smiled, as she continued to grind her heavy breasts against the young girl's titties. "And I'm going to help you get there." She kissed Candice again and looked into her eyes. "I'm going to enjoy you thoroughly, girl. Maybe even more than I enjoyed taking Whitney."

"You... and Whitney?" said Candice, sounding very confused.

"Her father and I brought her together into Us," said Susanah.

"Whitney, you and your Mom... and Dad?" Candice asked.

"It opened a whole new world for me, Whitney. I've become a whole new person. Part of Us," said Whitney smugly.

"Us?" The 18 year old blinked, feeling very hot and bothered and confused.

Susannah looked at the young girl, and judged her ready for the next step. She kissed Candice passionately again. As she felt Candice respond with vigor, Susannah snaked a hand down between them and started to rub the fire burning between Candice's legs, which only inflamed it further. Candice actually moaned as Susannah used her fingertip to trace the sensitive outer lips of her labia. Soon her finger migrated to Candice's clitoris.

"Susannah!" Candice cried, practically jumping up from the sofa. Whitney pushed her back down, so Susannah could continue without interruption.

Susannah's eyes were definitely sparkling with lust, but also something else. She continued to tease Candice's clitoris with the kind of touch that women knew and loved.

"Doesn't that feel good, dear?'

"Yes, but-"

"There are no buts," Susannah said firmly, as she ground her heavy titties against Candices. "Soon you will come to love it more than anything," she added, in a strange, deeper voice. "We are going to unshackle your sexuality. You are going to become an entirely new person. I will Infect you with Us, and free you to make love to anyone with a mature body. You will form new connections and feel bonds of closeness and intimacy you never even dreamed of."

"I... I don't understand," said Candice, hearing the words but not understanding the meaning. Her body was still aching with need.

"It doesn't matter. Soon you will understand everything," Susannah promised. She hungrily eyed the teenager's body. "You're such a lovely thing," she murmured. "We are going to just love using your body."

"We?" said Candice, confused. She moaned again.

"I think she's ready, Mother," said Whitney. If Whitney was not permitted to bring Candice into Us, she was at least eager to see it happen.

"Not yet," Susannah said softly, with a stern glare at her daughter. Then she smiled at an increasingly aroused Candice and gradually increased the intensity of her touch. She wanted Candice to be thoroughly befuddled so the shock of what was going to happen would feel less abrupt for her. Anna had ordered her takeover to be as painless and humane as possible. And so Susannah continued rubbing the young girl's clitoris and arousing her with hot and heavy kisses.

A few moments later, Susannah pulled back and studied Candice's face. Her head was rolling left and right, her eyes were glassy, and she wore an expression of extreme needing. Susannah judged that Candice was finally ready. She reached inside herself and gathered her wetness. She smiled as she held up a hand filled with oily residue.

"What's... what's that?" Candice whispered.

"This... is Us," Susannah whispered. "Are you ready to join Us, dear?"

"Mrs. L, I just want the thing... the thing between my legs-"

"It will, dear, it will all be over soon. Just spread your legs, Candice."

Candice, eager to get the climax she so desperately needed, quickly obeyed, spreading her legs and lifting her knees as Susannah instructed.

"Such a good girl. And you're about to become even better," Susannah promised. She smiled and gently reached into the folds between Candice's legs and inserted her sopping wet fingers. Candice groaned ever so slightly as she was penetrated.

"Welcome to Us, dear," Susannah grinned.

"Ooooh," Candice groaned, even as Susannah rewet her fingers inside herself and inserted them again into Candice.

"You're tight, as I would expect," Susannah whispered in her ears. "But not that tight. I think Bill got there first, didn't he?"

Candice didn't respond. She felt the beginnings of a burning heat in her vagina. The pain only got more intense as Susannah wet herself a third time and reinserted into Candice, just to be sure.

"Hurts," Candice gasped, as she felt a burning sensation started to rise from her vagina.

"Shhh," said Susannah. She put her fingers over Candice's clitoris again. Working quickly and skillfully, she brought Candice over the edge. Candice cried out as she finally got her much needed release.

"Ooooh!" she cried, collapsing into Susannah's arms. She whispered into her ear. "Thank you. I needed that so much. That was so good!"

"And it's only going to get better," Susannah grinned.

A moment later Candice pulled back. "Susannah... I feel a burning, down there."

"I know," Susannah said. "It's Us."

Candice frowned as she looked down at her body. "The burning... it's rising, and getting painful."

Susannah leaned up and let one of her heavy floppy breasts hang over Candice's face. "Suck on this, dear."

Candice, obediently opened her mouth and let Susannah drop her teat into it. She started sucking. She groaned from the pain, but continued to suck.

"There, doesn't that make the pain more tolerable?" Susannah asked.

"Um hm," said Candice, unable to speak clearly while sucking on a breast.

Susannah was experiencing pleasure in two ways now. One on level, there was the excitement of having a young girl sucking on one of her teats. At the same time, she was starting to drain some of the tender fresh sexual energy from Candice's brain. It tasted so delicious, so full of life, so ripe, so much better than anyone Susannah had Infected thus far.

And Whitney shared in it. At some point she had hurriedly removed her own clothes. She sat on the couch, her legs widely splayed, diddling herself as she shared in the emotional energy that Susannah was draining from Candice. Being part of Us meant that We were telepathic, to a certain degree. And so as Susannah sampled the rich emotional lust from the young girl's mind, Whitney feasted on it as well.