Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candice laughed as she carefully raised his organ, which, despite his terror, was as hard as a rock. She carefully aligned it with her lower entrance. She waited until she had his full undivided attention, until the terror of the moment had fully sunk in. She saw it in his eyes, the tremendous fear of the unknown, and she felt it in her mind, the waves of unrelenting fear and terror. It felt so delicious!

And then, smoothly and easily, Candice slid her father into herself without a hint of hesitation. He was no longer her father; he was simply a new acquisition for Us.

She smiled as she glided up and down on his penis.

"Do you like this, Father? Do you like feeling me inside you? Enjoy it, because it's the last time you're going to have sex in this household ever again," said Candice.

Douglas looked down and his jaw dropped open. His penis was suddenly coated in red streaks.

"Yes, I just started having my period," Candice grinned, noticing his stare. "It's so appropriate to have your penis coated in blood, isn't it, Father? Blood is symbolic of birth. And you, Father, are going to help us give birth to millions of Us!"

Douglas looked down at his blood coated penis, and the enormity of what he was about to do, of what he was about to be made to do, struck him with agony. He cried out even as Candice laughed.

She grabbed his head in her hands and started to feel his anguish. It was wonderful. Douglas's feeling of terror was tremendous. There was wave after wave of it. It filled her like no meal ever had.

Yes! Drain him! Drain it all!

And there was more. In addition to terror, there was the shame, the shame of having sex with his own daughter. And the fear, the fear of what he was about to become, of what he would be compelled to do. His emotional fear was so delicious, it was even more enjoyable than his rock hard penis that Candice rode up and down upon. Each time she moved up and down it was with the secure knowledge that the tip of his penis was absorbing Serum, which would quickly move into her father's body and take control of his mind.

"I'm starting to feel a burning," said Douglas.

"And you'll feel still more," promised Candice. "We'd better get you your orgasm I promised before the pain gets too great." She started to ride him more rapidly. "Come for me, Father. Come because you want to."

Under normal circumstances Douglas could never have climaxed with his daughter riding him while he was tied up and about to have his mind taken over by an alien virus.

But circumstances were far from normal. His brain was practically fried by all the pheromone Miriam and then Candice had put on him. His penis and balls were bursting with the need to release. And so in moments Douglas felt himself crying out, and to his enormous shame he released inside his 18 year old daughter.

"Very good, Father," said Candice mockingly. She dismounted him, smiling as she wiped her nether lips, and then slowly untied his cloth bindings. "You won't be needing these any more."

"What's... what's happening to me?" Douglas felt the burning sensation rising in his body. He felt confused and lethargic.

"You're being infected. You have about 20 minutes. Let's see if we can put that time to productive use. Miriam, come here."

Douglas's eyes widened as he watched Candice sit on the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide, and then even more as Miriam got between her legs.

"Mommie?" said Miriam, looking a bit uncertain.

Candice put a hand on the back of Miriam's head and pulled her towards her groin. "You know what to do." She gave her mother a filthy grin.

And then, to Douglas's tremendous horror, Miriam started to pleasure her 18 year old daughter.

"Miriam, what are you doing?" Douglas cried.

"What does it look like she's doing, Father?" Candice grinned. "Ooooh," she gasped.

Miriam pulled her mouth back for a moment. "Am I doing it right, Mommie?"

"You're doing it perfectly, baby girl, keep it up!" Candice gasped.

"No... no, this can't be happening!" said Douglas. He tried to sit up, but felt weak, dizzy even. "Miriam, she's your daughter!"

"Not any more, Father," said Candice sternly, as her clitoris was richly stimulated. "Mother works for Us now. As you will be, any second now. Ooooh.... Ahhhhh...." Her body shuddered.

A moment later, Douglas felt a series of stabbing pains in his head. He cried out and grabbed his head. "It hurts! It hurts!"

And then his face suddenly went blank. Then he said, "Contact has been made."

"About time," said Candice, pushing Miriam's face away with the flat of her hand as she got up and stretched. "You know what you have to do, Father?"

Douglas spoke woodenly. "I have to announce a medical emergency, and arrange the distribution of the Serum so everyone might join Us."

He spoke without any hesitation. Some people like Anna would have fought being part of a plan to Infect of the entire human race. But Douglas's will to resist was not nearly as strong.

Douglas blinked, as he considered the logistics of the enslavement of humanity. "Where will the Serum come from?"

"That will be provided to you. Will you need any assistance?" Candice asked.

"I may need to Infect some key members of my advisory team."

"We will provide some individuals to help you with that."

Douglas nodded, and moved to get up. But Candice's slender hand restrained him. "Wait. One more thing. You obey me now, Father. I lead our family unit as far as We are concerned."

"Of course," said Douglas.

"You will never touch Mother again in a sexual way."

"Never?" A look of concern crossed Douglas's face. "Then how, how will I-"

"Use your hand. In the shower," Candice said.

"Of course." Douglas got up with a blank expression, and, looking at his former wife nude on her hands and knees, hesitated a moment, making eye contact with her, then turned abruptly and headed to the bathroom.

********

Anna looked with satisfaction at a map of the world, which was focused on America. Every red mark on the map was an estimate of where some of Us were. The heaviest concentration of red was around Charleston, South Carolina, where Kiawah Island was located, but there were starting to be red spots, representing individual Infecteds, in nearly every major city--New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and even some international cities. And they were spreading, fast.

All was going well. Anna had arranged to rent warehouses and electrical equipment such as incubators which were needed for Our projects. She was an efficient administrator and We recognized that. But from time to time she thought about Worth. We let her send him messages, to give her an emotional outlet, but she wanted more. She wanted to see him, to be with him, to feel his touch.

Soon. Soon the two of you will be together. We promise it.