Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candice moaned as the burning sensation rose to her chest. Susannah gently pulled her teat out of Candice's mouth and put her own mouth over Candice's lips instead, silencing her as they grinded their lips together.

And then Candice fell blissfully silent, and Susannah lay by her side. Now it was time for the waiting period.

"What... what just happened?" Candice asked, as her mind started to clear.

"We made love, dear," said Susannah, gently caressing her curves.

Candice's eyebrows shot up. "But you're Whitney's mom! And I'm not attracted to... I'm not..."

"It is not a question of what you are and aren't attracted to," said Susannah. "You are part of Us now." Her hand played over Candice's young body.

"Or will be, very soon," Whitney smiled on the other side of her.

"Whitney was going to take you, but We wanted a gentle, more experienced hand to bring you to Us," Susannah explained.

A more gentle hand. Candice shivered as Susannah's fingertips stroked her nether lips, which were all oily now with an alien residue. "Ooooh," Candice moaned as she shook her head. "How am I ever going to explain this to my Mom?"

"Trust me, you won't have any problems. She'll understand," Susannah assured her, as she inserted a playful finger into her.

"She will? No she won't," said Candice.

"Yes, she will. Once you make her part of Us," said Susannah.

Candice frowned, and was about to ask another question, when she suddenly grabbed her head and yelled in pain.

"Make it stop! Make it stop!" she screamed.

Whitney's eyes were alight in arousal as Candice's head swayed wildly and her small titties bounced left and right.

And then, just as suddenly, the pain was gone, and Candice was motionless, her face blank.

"Contact has been made," said Candice emotionlessly.

Whitney was the first to give her a congratulatory kiss. "Welcome aboard, sister."

"Thank you," said Candice, a little uncertainly. She looked around as if she had just arrived. Where was she? Had she really just had sex with Whitney's Mom? The Voice in her head said it was all right, now that she was part of Us.

"The Voice says it's my dad you want," said Candice.

"Yes, but we don't expect you to Infect him," said Susannah. "All you have to do is Infect your Mom. She'll handle the rest." She looked at Candice's expression. "Is that a problem?"

"My Mom?" said Candice. "You want me to have sex with my Mom?"

"We want you to Infect her, dear," said Susannah, gently stroking her hair.

"I don't know," said Candice, feeling confused. Suddenly, she felt a tingling in her head, and massaged her forehead. "What's going on?"

"We are probably doing a little more alteration to your brain, to make you a tiny bit more cooperative," said Susannah.

Each brain was different. Some brains were more malleable than others, and We could reprogram them as needed. Others were more resistant, and had to be worn down slowly over time.

Genetics had not given Candice a more resistant brain. We started to reprogram her even further.

"Don't try to fight it, dear," Susannah advised her. "It's important to be distracted while you're being remodeled." She reached over and started to rub Candice's clitoris. "Think about this instead, dear."

"No," said Candice, reaching down to pull Susannah's arms away.

"Whitney, dear, some help?"

Whitney came over and pinned Candice's arms above her head.

"Thank you, dear," said Susannah, and she resumed rubbing Candice's clit. "Candice, wouldn't you like to make love to a sexually mature woman with big tits and a hairy bush?"

The sensation of being rubbed down there started to distract Candice from the major remodeling that was being done in her head, and prevented her from fighting it effectively. Connections in her mind representing loyalty to her mother and shyness about sexuality were disconnected entirely, leaving free-flowing neurons with no connection to the rest of her brain. At the same time, connections from the sexual part of her brain were enhanced tenfold, strengthened, and expanded. And connections to the blobby mass of cells in her brain representing Us were created at every opportunity, to extend its web of control to every part of Candice's brain.

Candice started to see images in her mind of her making love to her mother. It should have horrified her, and five minutes ago, it would have. But the images, combined with the arousal between her legs, and the whispering in her brain, started to change her.

"No... no... can't... shouldn't... not right...." Candice shook her head and tried to fight it.

But then, as among the last of her shyness and morality brain cells were disconnected and became free floating neurons in isolation, and the neurons responsible for sexuality were doubled in size with triple the connections, and fused to neurons containing mental images of her mother, it was like a switch had been flipped in Candice's mind. For the first time Candice saw her mother in a new, sexual way. All Candice could think about was her mother's large tits and hairy vagina.

Susannah continued to whisper to the young girl as she squirmed under her relentless hand. "Imagine yourself rubbing against your mother's big tits. Imagine putting a hand in her furry bush. Think about her coming as you pleasure her cunt. Imagine such a sexually mature woman, so ripe, so fully physically developed, all under your control."

"Mom..." Candice whispered, her body shooting with lust. "Mom... her sexy tits, her sexy cunt... I have to have her, I just have to have her...."

"That's right," Susannah smiled. "Give in to your new feelings." She nodded to Whitney to let go of Candice's arms even she still continued to rub Candice's clitoris more strongly. The process was almost complete.

"Mom is sexy... I have to fuck her... Have to fuck Mom..." Candice murmured.

Candice's eyes rolled up into her head and she blinked rapidly, as her mind absorbed more of her new programming.

Suddenly, Candice wasn't just willing to Infect her mother.

She was eager for it. She needed it. She could think of nothing else.

She so much wanted to feel her mother's breasts against hers. She wanted to touch her breasts, her ass, her clitoris, to make her come. Candice didn't just want make love to her mother, she wanted to dominate her, to give her feelings of embarrassment and shame, mental energy which Candice would feed on with delight. Candice wanted to control her mother, to conquer her, to make her mother into her own love slave. It was the most important thing to do in the world.

And then the process was finished, and suddenly the Voice in her head was an exact echo of her own.

I want to see Mom's big tits dance while I bang her!

"I want to see Mom's big tits dance while I bang her!" Candice cried.

i want to finger her furry bush until she cries out my name!

"I want to finger her furry bush until she cries out my name!"

i have to fuck mom! i have to fuck her and make her mine!

Candice's face became a taut mask, her eyes went wide, and she screamed, at the top of her lungs, "I HAVE TO FUCK MOM! I HAVE TO FUCK HER AND MAKE HER MINE!" Her body suddenly became stiff as a board We rewarded her with the most tremendous orgasm of her life. An explosion of pleasure burst out of her clitoris and washed over her body and she shuddered violently. In her newly restructured mind, Candice paired the pleasure she was receiving with the taking of her mother. This would be her reward for taking her Mother. She had to feel like this again, more than anything.

And then it was done.

Candice, her body sleek with sweat, slowly collapsed into Susannah's arms again. "Oooh... oh, Susannah."

Susannah smiled and kissed her gently. "It's done dear. Now, do you understand?"

"Yes," said Candice, looking up at her with a strange light in her eyes. "I must bring Mother into Us."

Something fundamental had happened. A door had been opened. Candice realized that differences in age and class and even sexual orientation were no longer a barrier. She could share intimacy with anyone and be enriched by it. In fact she had developed a hungering for more physically mature women. There was so much to be gained by having sexual relations with older women in their 30's and 40's, tapping into their wealth of sexual knowledge and experience. Candice suddenly felt like she had been blinded all her life, prevented from tapping into an enormous database with a wealth of emotions and sensations. She looked at Susannah with new eyes now, not merely the woman who had brought her into the Hive, but as a new source of pleasure, of intimacy, of togetherness, and knew she would treasure this experience for the rest of her life.

And Mother was to be her next target.

Candice was so eager to get to it that she hurriedly fumbled to find her clothes. Susannah and Whitney helped her get dressed, whispering encouragement in her ears every step of the way. Before she left she paused long enough for a long, passionate kiss and squeezed Susannah on the ass.

"Did you enjoy having me?" Candice asked, in a new, mature voice.

"Most definitely," Susannah smiled.

"I liked it too. I'll be back again, after I've dealt with Mom," Candice promised.

Susannah smiled. "I know."

********

Candice rushed home, her clitoris burning, eager to carry out this vital mission inspired by her newly rewired brain.

"Mom!" Candice shouted, as she slammed the front door behind her.

"In the kitchen, dear," said her mother.

Her mother, Miriam, was putting away some groceries. Her back was to Candice. Candice admired her mother's big, curved ass. She would enjoy spanking it until it turned red. She couldn't wait to enslave her. Miriam rudely interrupted her fantasizing by turning to face her daughter, "You look sweaty, dear. Were you running on the track?"

"No, Mom," Candice blushed. "I was over at Whitney's," She tried to look calm even if she didn't feel it. "Her mom showed me something really fun," she said, repeating what the Voice was telling her in her head, word for word.

"Really? What was that?" said her mother, only partially listening.

"Come over here and I'll tell you all about it," said Candice, patting the sofa.

"Just a minute, dear." Miriam finished putting away the groceries. An eternity passed for Candice in her heightened state of arousal while she waited, restlessly, to fulfill the Voice's urgent commands. She was barely able to resist the urge to touch herself. What was taking that bitch so long?

But finally, an eternity later, her mother sat down. "So what is 'so fun, dear?" her mother asked, giving her 18 year old daughter a wry smile.

Candice wanted to reach over to kiss her mother, to squeeze her big titties and rub her between her legs, but the Voice quickly said, touch her hands first.

So Candice reached over and started rubbing her mother's hands.

"What's this all about? Some kind of secret handshake?" her mother asked. Suddenly, Miriam started to feel aroused.

Candice rubbed oily residue into Miriam's hands for several moments. Miriam smiled but looked confused. As Candice started working her way up her mother's arms. Miriam started to have trouble thinking clearly. Then Candice put her hand under her mother's shirt, to rub the pheromone in more widely, eliciting the first startled reaction from her mother.

"What are you doing, dear?" Miriam asked vaguely, as she started to feel hot and sweaty.

"Just giving you a little massage, Mom," said Candice, spreading the pheromone as quickly and as broadly as she could. Candice wormed her way under Miriam's bra and squeezed her ample breasts.

"You shouldn't be doing that," Miriam said mildly, but without any real force behind it. Of course Candice shouldn't be touching her breasts. But Miriam was so aroused, burning with sexual desire, and her mind felt so foggy and confused, and Candice's touch felt so wonderful...

"I'm just giving you a massage, Mom. Do you like the way I touch you?" Candice asked. By now she was rubbing Miriam's large breasts firmly, her hands soaked with oily pheromone.

Miriam moaned and smiled. She was so high now on the pheromone that she could scarcely object to anything. She needed sex and she needed it now, even if her own daughter would be the one to satisfy her.

Candice reached over and kissed her mother firmly on the lips. Miriam, almost beyond reasoning, grinded her lips against her daughter. But still, a small part of her mind was questioning what was going on.

"What... what is happening?" her mother asked, almost in a little girl's voice, as Candice started to undress her. She lifted her arms in a daze as Candice removed her shirt. She looked at her mother's heavy breats encased in a large bra and smiled. How she would enjoy having her! Candice hugged her mother tightly as she reached behind her to remove her bra. She felt terribly aroused as Miriam's heavy breasts pressed against her.

Candice practically ripped off her mother's bra and felt a triumphant wave of pleasure surge through her as her mother's breasts came free.

I HAVE TO FUCK MOM!

We confirmed the rightness of what she was doing. The faintest flicker of doubt crossed Candice's mind as she saw her mother's breasts for the very first time, but it was quickly washed away by a deluge of self assurance.

I HAVE TO FUCK MOM!

Candice shuddered with pleasure as she saw her mother's heavy, sagging breasts. Her areolas were huge like bulleyes, pointing straight downward like overripe fruit, screaming to be plucked. At that moment Candice realized how much she had always loved them, admired them, always felt jealous of her Dad who was the only one to be able to have access to them.

Until now.

"Mom... you're so beautiful!"

"I... I am?" said Miriam, still in a daze. All she felt was heat, and arousal, like she was burning up under the intense light of the sun. She wanted her husband, but at this moment all she had was-

Candice ground her lips against her mother who groaned with pleasure. Candice smiled as she felt her mother wrap her arms around her.

Mom wants it. Mom wants me!

After that it was simple enough to remove her mother's pants and panties. Candice gasped as she saw the thick triangle of dark curls between her mother's legs. "Mom... you're so fucking sexy!"

"I... I am?"

"Yeah," said Candice, giving her a look so profound, so full of hunger, that Miriam felt a jolt in her clit.

Candice cocked her head, as if listening to a voice Miriam couldn't hear, and nodded slowly. Then she rapidly undressed herself. In moments she was as nude as her mother.

Seeing her daughter nude in front of her jolted some small corner of Miriam that wasn't totally befuddled. "No... no dear, this isn't right," Miriam mumbled, as if struggling against a strong headwind.

Candice rubbed her hands adoringly against her mother's legs. "You're so sexy, Mother!" The touch of her oily hands were electric. "You're so fucking SEXY!"

"I... I am?" said Miriam again.

"Uh huh," said Candice. She lay against her mother and moved fingers between her legs.

"No-"

"Shhhh," said Candice. She found the spot she wanted, and started rubbing.

Miriam's eyes went wide. "OH!" she cried. "Oh, oh, oh!"

"Oh oh," Candice grinned. "I want you, Mother?"

"Really?" said Miriam.

"I want you, your beautiful body, your beautiful cunt!"

Miriam struggled to process this as her clit felt like it wa son fire. "You... you want my...."

"Your cunt, mother!" said Candice. And she stared at Miriam with such determination, such certainty of purpose, that Miriam groaned with arousal. Suddenly, she was becoming attracted to her daughter!

Miriam lay back and let her dear daughter stimulate her clit. "Ah, ah, ah, ah."

"That's right, Mother," said Candice, grinning wickedly. She could see that Miriam was totally under her control now. "Just lie back and give me your cunt. I'll do all the rest."

"Ooooh! Candice, it feels so good!" Her resistance was staring to fade. As her dear, sweet daughter masturbated her, Miriam was beginning to give in to the feeling of being pleasured.

"And it's only going to get better," Candice grinned.

"What... how....?"

"I am going to Infect you, Mother!" Candice announced proudly, pointing her small titties very assertively at her mother's much larger, heavy sagging ones. It was the most important thing she had ever done or would ever do in her life, so the Voice assured her.

"Infect me? With what?"

"With Us."

Candice started to rub her small breasts against her mother's much larger ones. At the same time, she rubbed her vaginal lips against her mother's. She was so dedicated to taking her mother sexually that she almost climaxed from the effort. As they coupled with each other, Candice started to absorb the rollercoaster of emotions from Miriam's mind. It was like a full course meal. She taunted her mother, to better bring out the full emotional anguish.

"Are you embarrassed, Mother? Are you ashamed that I'm seeing you naked like this? I've always known you had big titties, but Mother, I never knew they were so squeezable!" she said, squeezing Miriam's breasts so tightly that she gasped. And then she rapidly pinched her tight nipples "Do you like that, Mother?"

"Yes," Miriam couldn't help but whisper. "But you're my daughter. You shouldn't be-"

"But I am, Mother!" Candice asserted savagely. "I control your sexuality now. All of it! Not Dad. Not you! Me!" She squeezed Miriam's breasts tightly again, to let her know who was in charge, causing Miriam to inhale abruptly. "Your heavy fucking breasts, your tits, Mother, they both belong to me now!" Candice declared. "I'm going to take you now, Mother, sexually, just like Dad does. I'm going to take your body, all of you, and make you mine!"

Miriam looked at Candice with an undescribable swirled mixture of pleasure and horror, as her daughter's hands grasped her breasts possessively. It was as if she were living a dream, one in which she had no control. All she knew was that her vagina and clitoris were burning with relief, and that she would do anything, anything at all, to get release.

"And here's something else that belongs to me," Candice added, putting two fingers inside Miriam's vagina.

"Oh!" Miriam cried, as the sensation was magnified by the pheromones.

Candice withdrew her hand, and raised shiny fingers in the air. "You're all wet, Mother! How can that be? Aren't you ashamed that your body is responding so well to the touch of your very own little girl?"

"Yes," Miriam whispered, her mind full of arousal and angst.

"And what else do I sense?" Candice asked, probing Miriam's mind even as she continued to masturbate her. "Is it the fear, the fear of discovery of our sordid deed? What happens when Father discovers how much you enjoy my touch? Or the neighbors? Or the rest of our family?"

"No! Oh no!" Miriam cried. "Please don't tell anyone!"

"You'll do whatever I say, won't you, to keep your shameful secret?"

"Yes!" Miriam cried, while Candice pumped two fingers in and out of her to reinforce her dominance, admiring the view of Miriam's wet pink slit surrounded by her dark furry bush being digitally penetrated. At the same time, Candice absorbed more of her mother's angst and fear, making her feel sexy and powerful.

Feel how good it is! Drain it all! mORE! mORE! the Voice implored.