Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 06

Story Info
Anna's uterus is prepared for alien reproduction.
7.5k words
4.75
12.4k
9

Part 6 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alien Mind Control From Planet P

Chapter 6

By Gary LM Martin

"Care to buy me a drink, stranger?" said the young woman with the mocking smile. She was a very attractive dark haired woman wearing a sheer white shirt that left nothing to the imagination. Her large breasts looked firm and upright. A little too upright, for a woman in her late 20's.

Fannie Mendel didn't seem the slightest bit fazed that Worth and his team of Survey Service MP's had tracked her down in a bar in Charleston. So far, all the astronauts they had captured had been in the Charleston metropolitan area. How convenient.

"Do you know who I am?" said Worth.

Fannie put a slightly drunk arm around Worth. "Of course I do, Captain Rogers. We were only on different ships. Not different expeditions."

He eyed her hand, making sure it didn't touch his bare flesh. But Fannie's motives at the moment seemed totally innocuous.

"So how many men have you slept with, Fannie?" It wasn't the kind of question he would usually ask a woman. But now it seemed extremely appropriate.

"A whoooole lot of 'm," Fannie said, smiling contently. "Half the people in this bar are Infected."

Worth looked around the bar. He couldn't tell on sight, but didn't see anyone obviously Infected.

"Made you look!" said Fannie, laughing.

"You're drunk," said Worth.

"On my last night of freedom? Of course I am."

"You sound like you planned to get captured," said Worth.

Fannie waved a dismissive plan. "I'm no longer necessary. The plan proceeds without me. Mankind, your kind, is finished."

"We'll see about that," said Worth. "You can't have slept with that many men."

"Men only, you mean?" said Fannie, giving him a mocking smile.

"You, and other women?" Now it was Worth's turn to be surprised.

"It was your Anna who got me started, Captain Rogers," said Fannie, giving him a playful push on the shoulder.

"No," said Worth, recoiling. But he knew instinctively it was true. On Planet D he had dreamed of Anna, and another woman... that must have been Anna and Fannie.

"Yes," said Fannie, smiling as she looked into his eyes and saw the light of recognition. "At the very same time that Ryan McKenna was banging Annika, just feet away, your precious Lieutenant Commander was opening my eyes, in more ways than one." She enjoyed the look of shock on Worth's face when she said "Lieutenant Commander', and laughed. That was his term for Anna. No one else's. He suddenly realized that Anna and Fannie had shared a lot, a lot more intimacies than even sexual intercourse.

"Would you like to know what happened on Planet D? What really happened?" Fannie asked tantalizingly.

"Yes," said Worth, not sure whether he really did.

Fannie looked intimately into his eyes, and took a step closer, so they were almost inches apart. "Anna's changed," she whispered.

"I know. The alien virus."

Fannie shook her head. "Not just that. Anna only likes women now."

"No," said Worth. He shook his head. "It can't be."

"Yes," said Fannie, as she sampled the very edges of terror emanating from Worth's mind. It felt delicious. "While Anna was converting me, I... converted her."

"No," said Worth again.

Fannie smiled at him. "On the long trip home, who do you think warmed Anna's bed at night? We all were part of Us, of course, but within Us, there are We's, and there are We's, if you know what I mean," said Fannie, mischief sparkling brightly in her eyes. "And Anna found her way into my bed almost every night. Not just into my bed... but between my legs."

"No," Worth repeated.

"I don't know any other way to say this... so I'm just going to say it," Fannie whispered, her lips a bright shade of pink. "Anna likes pussy. She can't get enough of it now." She smiled at Worth's obvious discomfort. "It's not just the taste, though Anna tells me she likes that too. She says what she likes most is watching me come. She likes the way my eyes roll up into my head, the way my body shudders, the way my breasts get all sweaty. Do you like my breasts, Worth? Notice how nice and firm they are now? It comes from clean living. Don't tell me that you haven't been looking down at them repeatedly during this conversation, because I know you have."

"No." That seemed to be the only word that Worth, in a state of shock, could say.

Fannie laughed, and pressed her juicy breasts against his chest. "Do you like the feel of them, Worth? Anna certainly does. When we started it was only about Infecting people. But somewhere along the way Anna acquired a taste for feminine flesh." She liked how Worth winced when she said, "feminine flesh."

Fannie feasted on more of the fear oozing out of his mind. More, she needed more of it! "You should see her, Worth, the way she rubs her breasts against me, to get her titties nice and hard. The way she grinds her clit against my bush, to get her excited. The way she moans and comes when I put my hand in her. Deep within her, Worth," said Fannie, her eyes shining as she loved every second of Worth's discomfort.

Worth tried to find a way to fight back. "But you won't be enjoying her any longer, will you?"

"Won't I?" said Fannie, showing unusual confidence. "Maybe not for a little while, I grant you. It doesn't matter, my sweet. Anna has moved on now. She has a new Number One."

"A new lover?"

Fannie nodded. "Someone a hundred times sexier than me, with a mind to match. You'll meet her soon enough." She let her hands play over his back as she pressed her breasts ever more tightly against him. She pressed up against his groin, and felt his hardness through his pants and grinned.

"Oh, and I almost forgot. Anna told me to give you a message, if I saw you."

"What message would that be?" Worth asked.

In one fluid move, Fannie wrapped her hands around Worth's shoulders and gave him a passionate kiss. He felt her lips flutter against him, and then grind hungrily, tasting him. Her firm breasts pressed against his chest, further arousing him shamefully.

It felt wonderful. Worth didn't have the strength to pull back. Luckily, he wasn't alone. Survey Service MP's pulled Fannie away.

And then Worth, in a daze, heard Fannie say, in Anna's exact voice, "Don't worry, my love, I'm coming for you. I'm coming for you very soon."

And then Fannie laughed in her own voice, as she saw Worth's eyes widen in shock and surprise.

Fannie gave him a mocking look. "You know, having kissed both of you now, I can't really say for sure which of you is better at it. We're going to have to find a time when all three of us are together to resolve this."

Worth saw the confidence, the mockery, the lust, and the hunger, all mixed together in Fannie's eyes as his men took her away. She laughed again as she let herself be taken away, with not a care in the world.

********

"We're Infecting a cheerleader," said Yung Suk.

"Why?" Anna asked. She was busy focused on chemical orders for the new cocoon birthings.

"Because we can, of course," Yung Suk explained. "A senior member of a high school cheerleading team has a doctor's appointment. We arranged a last minute substitution for the doctor. You."

"We don't need a cheerleader."

"We need an Infected in every social group and organization. It's for the safety of Us," said Yung Suk.

"Is she at least 18?"

Yung Suk nodded.

Anna bit her lip. "How many cheerleaders will there be?"

"For you? Just one."

"Will this one go out and Infect the others?"

"No," said Yung Suk. "We only need one. Just the one."

"Just the one," Anna repeated. That hollow phrase had followed her home all the way from Planet D.

"All right," she said. What choice did she have?

Anna was set up in a doctor's office shortly before the cheerleader arrived. The young woman was being brought to the office for a checkup to give her a certification to participate in school sports.

Very shortly, Kate Johansen and her mother Florence were escorted into her office. Anna was dressed as a civilian doctor, and Yung Suk as her nurse. As introductions were made, Yung Suk turned to the mother, Florence, and said, "Mrs. Johansen? Would you mind answering some questions about Kate's medical history in the other room with me?"

A smiling Yung Suk escorted the mother out. Anna knew only too well what was going to happen there.

Anna smiled at the girl. Kate was a 18 year old well formed blonde. She looked beautiful, but also a little nervous. Well, Anna would soon get her all sorted out.

"Hello dear," said Anna. "Please remove your clothing," she said. That was one of the only things she liked about this situation. For once she didn't have to remove her victim's clothing. In a doctor's office, it was expected.

Kate slowly unbuttoned her shirt and removed it. Watching a young girl reluctantly undress was so wonderful for Anna. Kate removed her shirt slowly, showing Anna her breasts, encapsulated by a flimsy white bra. Anna couldn't resist a smile. Kate had good sized breasts for her age. Anna would enjoy sampling them.

Kate removed her pants. She had firm, slim, athletic legs.

Anna tapped impatiently on her datapad, and looked at her meaningfully.

"All of it?" Kate asked, looking unhappy.

"Um hm," said Anna.

Anna had to hide another smile as Kate removed her bra. The young girl's breasts sprang out. They stood up with no sag. Just the way Anna's used to be when she was Kate's age; before she joined Us, that is. Now Anna's breasts were as firm as a 20 year old's. As firm as Kate's.

Kate flinched as she felt Anna's hungry eyes on her breasts. She looked down and shyly removed her panties. The lush blondness of Kate's pubic hair matched the hair on top of her head, but her hair down there was wavier. Wilder.

Anna reached out and took Kate's wrist, ostensibly to take her pulse. But actually she was starting to rub pheromone into the young girl. Kate shivered, starting to get excited, without realizing why.

Then Anna started touching Kate's breasts. She started by touching the sides, as if she were conducting a proper medical exam, but very quickly her probing touches were turning into caresses. Caresses which started to deposit large amounts of pheromones into Kate's breasts. Anna had learned from experience that pheromones released into a victim's body found their way much more quickly to the brain than in an extremity like the arms or hands.

Kate shifted uncomfortably. She was becoming very aroused, but she also got the distinct feeling that something was wrong. "Are you supposed to be touching me like that?" she asked, as Anna grazed her nipples with her fingertips.

"Yep," said Anna, smiling ever so slightly.

Anna was slightly of two minds. The small part of her mind which remained hers was horrified by the idea of taking advantage of an 18 year old girl. But the much larger part of her mind, the part that had been conquered, remolded, and reshaped by Us, was enjoying itself immensely. Even now, she could begin to taste the mental energy of the young girl's reticence, her fear. And it felt delicious.

Anna rubbed Kate's nipples gently in circles. One of them sprang erect under her touch.

"Aren't... aren't you supposed to be wearing rubber gloves or something?" Kate whispered, trying to ignore newfound feelings of sexual attraction towards Anna.

"Nope," Anna smiled. She felt so much joy in the taking of this young, pristine girl, that the small part of Anna which still resisted simply gave up to her desires; the battle was over even before it had began. Anna decided to simply let herself enjoy this. "Please lay down on the examining table, please."

Kate obeyed, slowly lying down on the long table. She was getting hot and sweaty from all the pheromones she had absorbed.

Anna stood by Kate's waist. "Spread your legs, please."

Kate, looking alarmed, complied.

"Wider," said Anna, grinning.

Kate spread her legs farther.

"Good," said Anna, still smiling. The young girl was hers to do with as she pleased, totally obedient. She could see, nestled between Kate's glorious dark bush, were her inner pink lips. The 18 year old's blonde bush was short, curly, trim, and still growing to fullness, which only underscored the youth of Anna's latest victim. Anna put a hand down there and started to rub the girl's clitoris.

"Oh! Ooooh!" Kate cried. She knew this was clearly inappropriate. But she was so far gone, so tremendously confused and aroused, that all she could do was enjoy the sensation. She moaned again, staring at Anna with naked need in her eyes.

Anna knew Kate was ready. She casually started to remove her own clothes: first her white overcoat, then her blouse, then her skirt, then her bra and panties.

"What... what are you doing?" Kate asked.

"Getting ready to conduct the next phase of the examination," Anna smiled, as she slid her panties off her legs. She saw Kate's eyes widen as she stared at Anna's luxurious pubic hair. The girl was attracted to her now, thanks to all the pheromones she had been given.

Anna pushed her way onto the narrow examining table, pressing her naked body against the young cheerleader's. She took Kate in her arms, and Kate groaned with pleasure as Anna kissed her.

"But... you're my doctor," said Kate. She felt the overwhelming need, but a part of her still resisted.

"Yes. And right now, I'm also your lover," said Anna, staring her firmly in the eye. She decided to enjoy herself, kissing and petting the young girl slowly, squeezing her young breasts and tight ass. She was in no hurry to complete her assignment. Or was something holding her back?

Infect her.

And then Anna came face to face with a sudden resurgence of the resistance within herself. Anna looked at the doe-eyed girl. She was so innocent. Anna couldn't Infect an 18 year old girl! Instead, Anna continued to kiss her. It was easier doing that than doing what she had come here to do.

Make her part of us.

Anna's tongue dueled with Kate's in her mouth as Kate kissed her back. Kate was totally into it now, totally cooperating. Kate was filled with lust for the older woman who was stimulating her. Anna rubbed her breasts against the young girl and Kate responded, eagerly wrapping her hands around Anna and caressing her back and ass. Anna smiled as she grinded her pubis against the young girl's in a slow, circular movement. Four nipples in the room were totally erect, all signaling their total agreement with the outstanding issues of the day.

She is ready. Take her now!

And then, even as Anna continued to hesitate, she felt something new.

Anna felt a strong wave of mental energy, young and fresh, coming from the girl. It was like a jolt of pure adrenaline, and it surged through Anna's body, making her gasp. She looked down at the nude, writhing body underneath her as she sucked intense, raw mental energy from her brain. She felt guilty about it, but taking a young girl right now just felt so incredibly good. If the Voice at that moment had asked her to Infect a second cheerleader, or a third, or the entire team, there was no way Anna could have had the willpower to refuse.

And then the Voice did speak to her.

Feel her youth. Feel her energy! Do you like it?

"Yes," Anna gasped aloud, as she grinded her pubic bone against Kate's. The girl's eyes were alight with excitement and passion.

Then Infect her. now!

Anna couldn't resist any longer. Slowly she reached into her own vagina and scooped out some wetness. She looked at the young girl.

"Have you had intercourse before, Kate?" she asked.

Kate, whose mind was befuddled, but not so much so that she didn't understand the question, said, "Yes."

"Well, this is going to feel a little like the first time you did that," said Anna, gently putting her wet fingers gently inside of Kate's nether lips.

"Oooh," said Kate. And then, a moment later, "It's starting to get sore."

"Like the first time you had sex, remember?" Anna asked. "It was sore, but it felt good too." Anna wet her fingers inside herself again, and reinserted them between Kate's nether lips.

"Yes," Kate said, biting her lip. "Kind of like that."

"Sex is like that. It can be a combination of pain, and pleasure," Anna smiled serenely, as she put yet another dose of Infection inside the young girl. The pain, she knew, would only grow with each additional dose.

"Yeah... feels good... painful, but also good..." said the girl. She gasped, and then actually looked up at Anna, and smiled at her. Anna was actually helping her through this. Part of her was scared of the pain, which was working its way up her chest, but part of her was enjoying the feeling of a woman with mature breasts and a full growth of pubic hair rubbing sensuously against her.

Anna, having finished Infecting Kate, rubbed against her passionately. The pressure of their breasts and sensual pubic triangles rubbing together drove Anna over the top, and she gasped, and shuddered mightily as she climaxed against the young cheerleader's sexy body. Anna felt guilty climaxing while the young woman was in pain, but she couldn't deny the rhythms of her own body, and she shuddered again, having no choice to feel what she did, when she did.

Very quickly, Kate's pain abated, and as she relaxed for the quiet period, Anna gently rubbed the entrance to the girl's nether entrance and the soft dark hair around it. Her pubic hair was wet with the juices of their lovemaking, as well as some of the Serum that Anna had put into her. Kate smiled as Anna rubbed it in some more.

At that moment, Yung Suk and Kate's mother Florence came in without knocking, just as Kate started yelling and grabbing her head. Florence Johansen seemed totally undisturbed to see her daughter totally naked, with her doctor's hand rubbing her vagina, while her daughter grabbed her head and cried out in pain.

"Contact has been made," Kate whispered.

"Indeed it has, dear," said Florence. She smiled at the both of them, and then turned to Anna. "So, Doctor? What's your diagnosis?"

"I have given your daughter a thorough examination," said Anna happily, boldly rubbing Kate's clitoris in front of the others. "A very thorough one," she added, smiling as she sucked on a nipple, causing Kate to gasp. All inhibitions were gone now. Anna would miss this tender young one! "She's in a perfect state of health."

"Kate, thank the doctor for taking the time to see you," her mother ordered.

"Yes, Mother," said Kate mockingly, as she put her arms around Anna's back and gave her a passionate kiss. When they pulled back, Kate whispered."Thank you for making me part of Us."

"It was my pleasure," said Anna, as Kate started to get dressed. "Just one thing before you go. You understand the limitations, correct?"

"Limitations?" said Kate.

"You are not to Infect your little friends, unless absolutely necessary."

"Of course," said Kate.

"You have our word," said Florence. "And thank you so much."

********

After the next cheerleading practice, Kate invited her fellow 18 year old cheerleader Jenny Agravian over to her place to watch some holos. They ended up totally nude, lips locked and grinding their pubic bones tightly together, as Kate slipped some freshly made Serum into Jenny's tight vaginal snatch.

The next day after that, Kate and Jenny invited Holly Goodover and Michelle Ready, also 18 year old seniors, over for dinner. Kate and Jenny winked at each other as they invited Holly and Michelle up to Kate's bedroom after dinner for some girl talk.