Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you all right? he whispered.

Anna adjusted to the feeling inside of her, of being so wonderfully impaled. She smiled and kissed him. "I'm ready," she said softly. "Take me, Worth. Make love to me. But gently."

Worth started to slowly move in and out of her. The tightness which hurt her only served to excite him more. He slid in and out carefully, trying not to be rough, but it was still a bit uncomfortable, the feeling of being stretched in such a new way made her feel a soreness that was at times almost painful....

The Revered One's probe moved within her, the head that felt so much like a penis thrusted strongly....

Worth thrusted in her, but this time passion overrode his gentleness, and he burst through her hymen, and she yelled as she felt a sharp stab of pain...

... the Revered One's penis thrusted within her, but this time the head of it pushed through into her cervix, into her uterus, the home of thousands of tiny gestating microscopic alien eggs, and Anna gasped as she felt herself so deeply penetrated.....

Worth/the Revered One poled back and forth, back and forth, in a rhythm now. Anna worked her hips to stay in tune with him, to maximize the pleasure for both of them.....

And then Anna felt Worth's penis vibrate, and shudder quite aggressively, and then it spurted a liquid deep within her. Worth filled her full of liquid, but Anna was puzzled, because it felt like more, much more than a single ejaculation... it was like a gushing faucet had emptied a pint of liquid within her.

...and then Anna looked down, and saw herself impaled with the probe, felt herself filled with an alien liquid, and a slimy yellow fluid starting to leak out of her vagina. As the probe withdrew, she saw the head of the phallus, still squirting yellow liquid from the wide slit, and then Anna also saw the droplets of yellow liquid from her vaginal opening became a trickle, which quickly became a flood.

Tom Faraday pulled her away from the Revered One and out of the black pool and had her lie down on her back with her knees up. "You have to stay like this for at least an hour," he said. "You did well," he added.

Worth helped, Anna realized, as she lay on her back, with her legs up, so excited at the thought of thousands of little eggs within her being fertilized, creating a whole new generation of Us.

*********

Worth watched the latest holomessage from Anna.

"Hello, dear," She said. To Worth's eyes, she looked happy and prosperous, brushing her luscious hair casually as she talked, the perfect picture of contentment. "I've been thinking about us. Remember how we always talked about having children? But somehow we never found the time.. Then I realized that it's not too late. We can still have children, Worth. Don't you want that? I do. We could, Worth, we really could. If you come to me. You can get me pregnant, and we can have a child, and put all of our differences behind us. Wouldn't you like that? I certainly would. I love the thought of having a life inside of me, a living, breathing orgasm, our child, Worth, our child together, one who will come out and change the world."

Anna looked longingly into the camera. "I want to feel your body next to mine, husband." She actually put her hand on her crotch, and rubbed the seam of her pants that ran down between her legs. "I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel you putting life into me. I want that more than anything. We're going to be together, Worth. We're going to be together soon. I'm going to make it happen."