Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That weekend, Kate, Jenny, Holly, and Michelle, had a slumber party with four other senior 18 year old cheerleaders named Penny, Wilametta, Sarah, and Susan.

At that point, critical mass had been achieved. On a team of 16 cheerleaders, eight were now Infected.

After the next practice, when the cheerleading team returned to the locker room after the game, Kate closed and locked the door leading outside. She nodded to the others. Eight cheerleaders were nonchalantly getting changed, and eight other cheerleaders were hungrily eyeing the eight cheerleaders getting changed. In one coordinated motion, each of the eight pared off with one of the others.

Within three minutes half the team was glassy eyed.

Within seven minutes the senior cheerleading squad, comprised entirely of 18 year olds, was nude.

Within ten minutes the largest female orgy the school had ever experienced was taking place in the woman's locker room.

When it was over, the girls emerged, smiling and laughing, and started flirting with the football players coming out of the boys locker room.

We took advantage of institutions wherever We could. Schools were used to Infect students as young as the age of 16. Hotels started offering free room service, no tipping required. Patients in private rooms in hospitals started to receive special visits from nurses. And jails proved the perfect place to Infect a captive population. Prisoners were simply called out one at a time for an interview with the Warden (or more often, the Warden's secretary). Soon, there was no need to keep people in jail. People were already in a jail wherever they went. It was called the Infection.

*****************

"It's beautiful," said Gretchen McCallister. She and Anna and Tom Faraday were in a top secret lab within Wellnex with Trevor Dayton. They were looking into an open incubator which held what looked like a pancake, about three feet in diameter. But this was alive. It rolled. It moaned. It rippled.

"It cloned quite nicely from the material you provided," said Dayton.

"Our very first Air Love," said Gretchen, smiling. "Truly a milestone." She sensed Anna's hesitancy. "Would you like to touch it, Anna?"

"I don't know," said Anna.

"Come on, dear. Touch it. Pet it. Caress it," cooed Gretchen, giving her a look like she was inviting her to touch her vagina instead. She reached over and took Anna's unresisting hand, and put it over the Air Love. Anna's guided hand started to stroke it. It felt incredibly soft.

The Air Love groaned.

"I think it likes you, dear," said Gretchen, giving Anna a seductive look.

"We're ready to move it to a larger facility," said Dayton. "The Voice tells me that what We need now to scale up is biomass."

"We will start providing that shortly," said Gretchen.

"And of course, it will also needs the seeds of life," said Dayton, staring at them meaningfully.

"We're starting work on that today," said Gretchen.

Anna peered at the center of the pancake. There was a circular indentation there, that looked softer, more pulpier, like intestines. "What's that?" she asked.

"That's where the seeds go," said Gretchen. "And that's where you come in."

"What do you mean?" Anna asked.

Gretchen grabbed Anna by the shoulders. "I have great news for you, Anna. You have been selected to be Host."

"What?" said Anna.

You have been selected for reproduction, said the Voice inside of her.

"What kind of reproduction?" Anna asked.

You are going to produce the next generation of Us.

"How?" Anna wanted to know.

Your ovaries will be modified to produce what we need. Then they will be stimulated to produce and ovulate thousands of eggs in a short period of time.

"That's not possible," said Anna.

We know that it is.

"I can't carry thousands of babies within me," said Anna.

You can and you will. You will see.

Anna thought about this. It was all so sudden, and so new.

"Will I be able to have babies after this? Regular babies?"

Your ovaries will be modified to produce offspring for Us.

"But you can unmodify them afterwards, right? So I can still have regular, human children, right?" Anna asked.

Perhaps. But the process of stimulating your ovaries to produce so many eggs will eventually empty them.

"Using all my eggs?" said Anna. She looked at the others. "No... no, no." She took a step backwards.

"Tom, reason with her," Gretchen commanded.

Tom Faraday took Anna back to his apartment. She was crying the entire way. She had wanted to have children so badly. And now she never would.

You will have children. Our children. More than you could ever hope to have in your own way. You will be the mother of a generation of thousands.

"I don't care," said Anna, crying.

Tom didn't say a word, but took her back to his apartment. Then he undressed her gently, and took off his own clothes.

"Anna, you're horrified at the thought of giving all your eggs for Us, aren't you?" Tom asked. He slowly started to rub her naked shoulders as he said it.

Anna nodded.

Tom lay her down on his bed, and got on top of her.

"You think it's terrible you won't ever be able to have your own children, right?"

Anna nodded again, tears in her eyes.

Tom spread her legs, and inserted himself into her, enjoying the feeling of tightness immediately. "Think about it, Anna. Focus all your mental energies on it. Think about how badly you feel that you won't ever be able to have a child with Worth."

Anna did, and she started crying as Tom thrusted his hard organ into her. And as he did, he put his hands to her head. He felt an incredible amount of mental energy from her, more than he ever had before. He started to drain it as fast as he could. The brain cells in Anna's head dedicated to motherhood, to the idea of having children with Worth, started to shrivel and die.

Tom thrust into her faster and faster, and continued to drain whatever anguish he could find from her brain. Anna screamed because so much was being taken from her.

"Keep thinking about it, Anna! Think of your fears! Think of your regrets! You will never have a child of your own, never, not ever, you dumb fucking bitch!" Tom shouted.

Anna was hysterical, and Tom drained all he could from her. Meanwhile, he was thrusting in her roughly, as hard and as deep as he could, twisting up her sexual desire with the pain and anguish she was feeling. And then, with all the mental energy surging into him, Tom couldn't stand it any longer. He gave a masculine roar, and sent a powerful final thrust deep inside her body. His head whipped back, and his buttocks tightened as he released everything he had into her, as deeply as he could.

When it was done, Anna opened her eyes. She realized she must have passed out. Tom was awake, looking at her.

"How do you feel?" he said tenderly, lightly tracing a strand of hair that had fallen over her lips.

"A little tired," said Anna.

"That's to be expected. We need you to be the mother of the next generation of Us. Are you ready to cooperate?"

"Yes," said Anna. She still felt sad that she would never be able to have a baby with Worth. But this sadness had now melted into a much smaller thing. The needs of Us was much more paramount. The Infection must spread.

They got dressed, and Tom took her to the warehouse where the procedure would be done. There were a series of cocoons along a wall, much like the cocoons on planet D.

This will take three or four applications to modify your reproductive organs.

Will my eggs be all used up in the first application?

No.

Anna nodded, and took off her clothes, and without any resistance, entered one of the cocoons. She didn't flinch when the fleshy rod entered her from the bottom. She felt the heat starting to rise in her, and felt the burning inside of her. This time she knew exactly what it was doing to her.

When she emerged, sometime later, Tom took her home. She felt a warmth inside her, even hours later, as if new parts of her body had been activated.

The next day, when it was time to go back for the second treatment, Anna asked the Voice, "Will this application use up all my eggs?"

No. Not the second one.

Anna nodded. She removed her clothes and voluntarily entered the cocoon and let herself be impaled again. She tried to blink back tears and not think about what was being done to her. When she got home later that day, she felt a rumbling in her belly. It had begun. She was creating life.

On the third day, when Tom took her back for her next treatment, Anna asked, "Will this third treatment use up all my eggs?"

No. The final one tomorrow will.

Anna hesitated.

"Is something wrong, Anna?" Tom asked.

Anna shook her head, but bit her lip as she entered the cocoon. Tom admired her shapely ass as she bent down slightly to enter it. Anna was impaled by the fleshy rod again. She recognized immediately that the burning this time was much more intense than the previous times. She bit down on her lip again as she tried to bear the pain. The cocoon stimulated her so much that she felt sexually aroused at the same time, in an effort to distract her from the pain, but Anna couldn't ignore the feeling that the insides of her body were being rearranged, were being altered, in a much more painful way than before, as her ovaries were overstimulated into massive egg production. Anna moaned with pain as she felt the rod, sprouting tendrils inside of her, sent biochemical signals deep within her body.

When Anna was finally released some time later, she strongly felt the burning inside of her.

"Sore?" Tom said.

She nodded. "Very."

Tom helped her get dressed and took her home. When she got there, she felt an enormous appetite. She started eating enough food for three people.

"It's to be expected," said Tom. "Your body is generating new life."

Anna had a sleepless night. She tossed and turned. She felt her body rumbling and generating tremendous heat within her.

When she saw Tom the next day, she said tearfully, "Tom, I don't know if I can do this."

"Do what?"

"The final treatment," said Anna. "I don't know if I can go through with this."

Tom paused a moment, debating what to tell her. And then he said, "You already had the final treatment," he said.

"What? I thought there was one more," said Anna.

"We thought it would be easier for you this way," said Tom.

Anna realized she had been tricked, again. "And my eggs..." she let her sentence trail off.

Tom nodded. "Your sacrifice will be well worth it. You'll see, when you give birth to a new generation of Us."

Anna started to cry again. Tom took her into the bedroom and made love to her again, this time less roughly. He feasted on her sadness and regret, making brain cells in Anna's head go dark as he snacked on them, trying to drain her mind of unhappy feelings. Afterwards, Anna felt somewhat better.

"We are almost ready," said Tom, gently caressing her breasts. How he loved their firmness! They were perfectly round, with only the slightest hint of sag. "There's just one last step," he added.

"One more step? I have all these eggs in me. What else could remain to be done?" Anna asked.

"You're a biologist, and know nothing about reproduction? What about fertilization?"

Anna had never even considered it. "When? How?"

"'When' will be when your eggs have all moved into position. And 'how' will be revealed soon enough."

For the next few days, Anna could feel movement inside of her, as if pieces of herself were moving from her ovaries into her uterus. It was distracting, feeling little bits of constant movement inside of her, like tiny ants running within her. She felt a mass accumulating in the center of her, like insects were building a hive there. At first the feeling of movement scared her. But soon she grew to love it. It was life, the Voice cooed to her. Her body was teaming with new life. She felt the march of so many little ones, gathering, in a larger and larger mass in the center of her very being. She began to feel pressure there, as if a man were deep inside her.

This went on for three days. Each day Anna was examined by a specially selected gynecologist, who put probes into Anna, smiling at her the entire time. After three days of examinations, We decided that the time was ripe, that the maximum number of eggs had migrated to her uterus. We knew better what was going on in Anna's body than Anna did.

Tom brought Anna to the Revered One. It seemed to have gotten bigger. Taller. Thicker. The beige mass of flesh was growing. And so were its tentacles. As Anna obediently disrobed in front of the Revered One, she reflected on how much had changed. The very first time she had given herself to the Revered One, it had been under pressure of a threat to destroy the Expedition to Planet D. Anna had given her body to save the one she loved.

But now Anna was an obedient member of Us. Despite her regrets she was now eager to grow the next generation of Us within her and expand it far and wide. As she took off her panties and stared at the bright, glowing eye, she felt a tingling in her clitoris.

"Good girl," said Tom, giving her a kiss. "Now go to it. It's waiting for you."

Anna stepped forward to the Revered One. The creature sat in a black pool of shallow water which felt cold and slimy around Anna's feet and made her shiver slightly. The Revered One seemed to hiss with anticipation as Anna approached. The bright eye shined on her breasts, and then her vagina, like a spotlight, making her feel warm down there.

"I am ready to serve you, Master," said Anna, spreading her legs.

A slot in the creature's side opened, and a probe came out, thicker and more rigid than its tentacles. And the head of it had a familiar bulbous shape with a slit at the end of it. Like a penis! But thicker. Much thicker.

"You can't be serious," said Anna. "That can't fit in me!"

"Yes it can," said Tom from behind her. "Women can squeeze babies if they stretch enough, and babies are bigger than that."

"This is no baby," said Anna, her voice filled with awe as she stared at the girth of the enormous phallus she knew would soon be thrusting within her. The probe seemed wet, and steam seemed to come out of its skin, and giant green veins pulsated on it. Anna looked at the head of it, at the huge open slit. She wondered what kind of alien substance would be pumped into her body. She would never know, until it was too late.

Come closer, said the Voice in her head.

Anna felt she had no choice but to obey. She was committed. She took a step forward.

Closer.

Anna ignored the pounding of her heart and took another step forward until she was right in front of the Revered One.

It wrapped a tentacle around her waist, to hold her firm.

Spread your legs.

Anna obediently complied.

The alien penis moved forward, feeling around the entrance to her vagina, searching for the right angle for penetration. The feeling of it tracing her nether lips almost felt ticklish, but Anna only felt fear and anxiety, even as she obediently obeyed the Voice's command to make the connection happen by shifting upwards slightly and thrusting her pelvis outwards, to give the Revered One's phallus a better angle of entry. The tentacle around her waist helped her by lifting and angling her slightly until she was standing on her toes.

Anna felt the head of the phallus against her nether lips. This was it. She took a deep breath.

And then the phallus moved forward slightly, not much, just an inch, and the head of it was inside her! Anna was penetrated. She gasped with a sigh of relief, fed to her by Us. But her relief was tinged with anxiety. It was so thick! Anna could feel it perfectly inside of her.. It was round and bulbous, just like a man's penis, but thicker, much thicker!

And then, ever so slowly, the alien penis sank completely into her. Anna cried out as she felt it move into her, inch by inch. It was like feeling a slow moving snake slithering inside of her. It filled her vagina, all the way, but it didn't stop there. It kept going pressing against the walls of her cervix, and then she gasped when she felt it pass through even that. Only then did it stop. At that moment Anna felt totally filled. It felt twice as thick as a penis. She had never felt so incredibly filled inside.

The Revered One paused, allowing her body to stretch and adjust for a moment. Nature took its course and Anna's insides stretched to accommodate the intruder. Once the Revered One felt she had had enough time to adjust, it started to thrust, back and forth.

Anna closed her eyes. She thought of her very first sexual encounter. She had been dating Worth. They had been seeing each other for only a few weeks. Anna had dated other men, but had never gone this far. After dinner that night, when he literally charmed the pants off of her, she saw something in him, maybe with her ESPer skills, something that told her that Worth was The One. She agreed to go back to his place. A few minutes later, as he was kissing her on his immaculate white couch, Anna decided she wanted him. Instead of resisting when he put his hands below her waist, as she always did, she put her arms around him instead and murmured, "Yes."

"Yes?" Worth had said.

"Yes," Anna said simply.

Worth put a hand experimentally in her pants and started to rub her clitoris. Anna moaned with pleasure and kissed him harder. She worked her hand into his pants and started to rub him. She wanted him to feel what she was feeling. She was pleased to feel him grow big in her hand! Before long both their pants were off, and they were kissing and touching each other like uninhibited teenagers.

Something told her again that Worth was the one, something insistent, deep inside her. And so Anna acted as the initiator, gently spreading her legs, and looking at him meaningfully.

Worth understood the invitation, and the look on his face was one that Anna would remember forever, like a boy who had just found the keys to the candy shop. He positioned his penis between her legs.

"Are you sure?" Worth said, as he raised his potent male sex organ above her. The look of it took Anna's breath away. Soon it would be inside of her. All of it.

"Oh yes," said Anna, who had never been more sure of anything.

Worth gave a wide smile. He positioned himself over the glistening pink lips nestled in her bright red pubic hair.

"Be slow. This is my first time," said Anna.

Worth looked surprised, but tried not to show it. He nodded, and ever so slowly put himself, just a bit of himself, into her.

Anna gasped as she felt the first inch. It was so big! Her insides had never accommodated anything like this before. Worth stopped, grabbed her hand, and kissed it. Anna was touched. When Worth saw she was ready, he slid himself in a little more. Anna gasped again. Worth, being the supreme gentleman he was, waited again, and then, only when she nodded, did he slide in the rest of the way, bit by bit, pausing with every gasp, waiting until she signaled she was ready for more. And finally, he was all the way inside of her. He started to move but Anna stopped him.

"Wait, wait," Anna cried. She had to get used to it. Her insides were stretching to accommodate a thickness that was new and wonderful but also overwhelming.