Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 10

Story Info
Anna, Pregnant with US, seduces important military officer.
7k words
4.7
4.6k
6
0

Part 10 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alien Mind Control From Planet P

Chapter 10

By Gary LM Martin

"I understand your concerns, I really do," Anna said sincerely, as she gently removed Captain Michael Tierce's freshly deflated penis from her vagina.

While Captain Tierce's penis functioned properly without complaint, Captain Tierce himself had been more of a problem, as some of the Infected sometimes were. Not all Infected were as compliant as others. Some wanted to protect their families. Others who worked in sensitive positions in government wanted to protect the integrity of those positions even after they themselves had been compromised. Such people wanted to serve the Infected, but not to the extent of threatening their previous allegiances. Some could be further rewired after they had joined Us, but others, like Captain Tierce, were simply too stubborn to be altered so easily. So other means had to be devised.

"I'll Infect any civilian you like, any one of them," said Tierce, as he admired Anna's body. Even in the middle stages of her pregnancy, Anna was still strikingly beautiful, with her bright red hair and piercing green eyes. Her breasts had gotten larger, which had attracted Tierce's attention during their love making. And her belly, which was now rumbling with life of its own, something Anna feared would discourage her lovers, only served to arouse Tierce even more. The joy of climaxing inside of her, and filling her up with whatever else she had going on in there, would have given Tierce a perverse thrill, even if he hadn't been Infected.

"That's a generous offer," Anna said, giving a false smile as she fondled his hair. "But We don't want you to Infect civilians. We want you to Infect soldiers at Fort Ord."

"I can't... I can't..." said Tierce, feeling torn between the demands of the Voice and his own conscience.

"Maybe I can help you," said Anna, kissing him on the cheek. "When was the last time you talked to you wife, Captain Tierce?"

"Debbie?" Tierce immediately understood the inference. "Have you done something to her?"

"When word of your... lack of cooperation reached us, We decided you needed a little incentivizing," said Anna. She pressed a button on her comm, and a holoimage of Tierce's wife appeared, in a small, windowless room.

"Debbie!" Tierce cried.

"She can't hear you, Captain," said Anna. "We are holding her. But she's perfectly safe. She won't be harmed, I can assure you." She reached over and kissed him on the neck, slowly working her way upwards, to his ear, which she blew passionately into, causing him to shudder with lust.

"What do you want?" he whispered, his eyes glued on the image of his wife.

"Just to get a little access to Ford Ord. Nothing significant that will affect security. We just want a few eyes in the place. Maybe a low ranking non-enlisted private here or there." She started to rub his shoulders. "One or two Infected privates can't compromise the security of an entire base, can it?" she asked, looking at him with innocent, wide eyes.

"I suppose not," said Tierce, feeling his attention turning away from Debbie, enjoying the sensation of being rubbed. He stared at Anna's beautiful breasts, which were moving sympathetically with her arms as she rubbed him. Anna really was an attractive woman. Whoever had impregnated her was one lucky guy.

"But how do I know I can trust you not to Infect Debbie?" Tierce asked.

"Well, just look at me," said Anna.

Tierce looked at her beautiful teardrop shaped breasts, and growing belly.

Anna caught his glance and smiled seductively, playfully punching him. "I didn't mean that literally! I'm talking about my husband. Captain Worth Rogers. Perhaps you've heard of him?"

"The astronaut?"

"Uh huh," said Anna, snaking down with one hand to rub Tierce's penis. To help him think better. "He's not Infected."

"He isn't?"

"Nope," said Anna, working her hand up and down. "He could have been. Easily. We were all on Planet D together. But I made a deal with Us. They spared him, once I did a few things for Them."

Tierce, now hard again, was starting to pant. "What kind of things?"

"Small things," Anna whispered, smiling. She could see that her hand, working vigorously now, was getting results, and she worked to tighten her grip. "Do we have a deal?"

"You're only go to ask for a few low level people, right?" said Tierce.

"That's all we want. Probably not more than one or two," Anna assured him. She felt Tierce's organ tightening up, and reaching a peak. This was it.

"All right, we have a deal," Tierce gasped.

Anna smiled and kissed him. "I feel like celebrating. Do you?" Her hand moved expertly up and down with a few quick strokes over the top of his organ, and in a few seconds, she saw his answer.

********

Tierce's first assignment was to Infect Private Antonia Gonzalez. She worked in the supply warehouse. It was quite easy to accomplish. Being a superior officer, he simply ordered her to accompany him to a remote storage area that didn't get much foot traffic, and prepared to do what the Infected always did to spread Us.

But the selection of Gonzalez gave him pause. She was a cute Spanishy girl under his command. They had flirted with each other, subtly, of course, at times when he came to the supply shack and they were the only two within earshot. It wasn't so much what she said, but how she looked at him. That grin, that look out of the corner of her eyes, the way she laughed and smiled at nearly everything he said. Tierce was sure she was interested in him.

He wondered if We knew that, and whether that factored into their selection of her as Their (his) first victim. Was We trying to test him to give him a difficult first target because We thought he might have feelings for Gonzalez, and be more likely to refuse to Infect her? Or was We trying to make things easier for him, picking someone who he would have an easier time seducing and having intercourse with? It was impossible to know.

But, either way, he had to do it, for Debbie's sake. Tierce's heart sunk just as Gonzalez's face lit up as she saw him enter the supply warehouse.

"Hey, Captain," she said, using the sultry tone reserved for when no one else was in earshot.

"Hello Private," said Tierce. He gave a smile he didn't feel.

"What can I do for you today, sir?" she said, standing upright, making her round, Mexican breasts stand out.

"I'd like to review a section of inventory with you. Follow me, please."

"With pleasure, sir."

The warehouse was huge, and had individual rooms built into it, for administration and other purposes. Tierce found one and gestured for her to follow him into it. He saw it had a padded carpet on the floor. That would do.

Antonia's eyes went up slightly when he closed the door behind her.

"What's up, sir?" she said.

Actually, if she only looked down, she would have seen exactly what was up. Tierce was shamefully aroused. Truthfully, We gave him some help, to better motivate him, although he wasn't aware of it at the time.

"I want to go over some figures," said Tierce, covering his erection with a datapad. He started punching up inventory figures, anything really, to distract her, while he slowly started to rub one of her hands.

Antonia's eyebrows went up. She noticed, but didn't say anything. By the time Tierce had asked a few questions about the inventory database, Antonia was sexually aroused. After rubbing one of her hands, Tierce got to work on her face and neck.

"Ummm," said Antonia, smiling. Did the pheromones work this quickly on everyone? Tierce had no basis for comparison, as Antonia was the first person he was bringing into Us. He hesitated, trying to decide what to do next.

Kiss her.

Tierce reached over and kissed Antonia. She eagerly kissed him back. To her, perhaps, this was a regular seduction. The extraterrestrial aspects were not clear to her yet. Suddenly, Tierce knew why they had selected Antonia as his first target.

Because she would be cooperative from the start.

The Voice seemed to know this too. Usually the Infected removed the clothing of both individuals, but this time, We had different ideas.

Instruct the female to remove her clothes.

Tierce, who had been made to feel very aroused himself, nodded. "Remove your uniform, soldier."

"Sir?" she said, a bit uncertainly.

"That's an order, soldier!"

"Sir, yes, sir!" she said, with a dreamy smile. She slowly started to remove her uniform. But in a slow, seductive way. She thought they were having an affair! She didn't recognize that at least part of her arousal was alien in nature.

Soon she was naked. Tierce had never seen her breasts before. They were olive colored, and perfectly round, like melon shaped olives. Or olive shaped melons? Tierce couldn't decide.

"Now remove my clothes, soldier," said Tierce.

"Sir?" she said.

"Get moving," he barked. He touched her shoulder, rubbing more of the pheromone in. She sighed and her breasts heaved. Then, staring into his eyes, she slowly started to undress him.

Interesting. If we can more discriminately select targets for infection based on latent relationships, the Infection process can be handled with much less resistance.

Within a few moments, he was as naked as her. She stared at his erect organ, and he could tell from her raised eyebrows that she saw something she liked.

Let us see how far we can make this go. The Voice gave Captain Tierce new instructions.

"Suck on me," he said.

"What?" she said.

"You heard me, soldier! On the double!"

Antonia looked truly beautiful as she got on her knees and took his organ in her calloused hands. Then, without a word of protest, she slowly put it into her mouth.

Tierce immediately groaned.

Antonia stroked him, working her lips around the head of his shaft.

Tierce leaned forward, grabbed her shoulders for support.

Antonia pleasured him for several moments. Then Tierce, getting close to climaxing, ordered her to stop, at the urgent command of the Voice. His reproductive fluids were meant for a different access point.

Tierce ordered Antonia to lie flat on her back and spread her legs.

"Sir yes sir!" she smiled, lying on her back and assuming the position.

Tierce mounted her quickly and thrust into her without a second thought about base security or anything else. Such was his state of advanced arousal that he came within seconds. Tierce groaned as he released his pent up need.

But Antonia hadn't climaxed as well. Tierce worried he wouldn't be able to satisfy her, but the Voice saw to his needs. He was suddenly hard again, as if he had never climaxed. He growled as he thrusted in her anew. Reinforcements had arrived!

Antonia started to feel the pain from the results of Tierce's first ejaculation as alien Serum coursed through her body. But Tierce was also making her feel pleasure. The intense friction was rapidly causing her to approach the sharp edge of her lust. And then she cried out, grasping him tightly, as her orgasm erupted.

Only after she had climaxed, did the pain, which had been masked, return in strength, slowly spreading into her chest.

"Hurts," she gasped, rubbing her round melons.

"It will all be over soon," said Tierce.

And soon enough, it did. Tierce lay with her during her quiet time and stroked her gently, until she joined Us.

********

Tierce commed Anna when the deed was done. She praised him... and gave him his next assignment. Private Camela Young.

Tierce didn't really know Camela Young. But now that he had Infected Antonia, his nervousness about Infecting others had been significantly reduced.

As We had intended all along.

********

After Private Young joined Us, Tierce called Anna on his private comm unit.

"It's done."

"Wonderful," said Anna smiling at him. "Your next target is Private Wendy Bendham."

"My next target?" Tierce said. "You told me only one or two."

"We just need one more. Only one," Anna purred. "It's a big base, you know."

Tierce sighed. One more Infection shouldn't make that much of a difference.

He took Private Bendham to the supply shed, and Infected her in a storeroom. As he was finishing, however, he heard a soft banging sound in the next room over. After he had gotten dressed and dismissed Private Bendham (who saluted and thanked him for his service), he cautiously went to the adjourning room.

Tierce opened the door a crack. He heard gasps and moans. He immediately recognized Private Antonia Gonzalez, his first victim. She was bouncing up and down on something. On someone. Looking in a little more, Tierce saw another soldier underneath her, groaning with pleasure. It was Private Machado Matatonio.

Something, perhaps a noise when he opened the door, perhaps, caused Antonia to turn around when he looked in. She saw him and gave a bright smile. "Officer on deck!" she said, jumping up to stand at attention and abruptly saluting, while completely naked. Matatonio simply looked dazed from the pheromone.

"As you were, soldier," said Tierce.

"Sir, yes sir," said Gonzalez, remounting Corporal Matatonio's penis, and resuming the course of Infection.

So We only wanted three privates? Sure. And those three privates would Infect three more, and they would Infect six more, and before long.... Tierce realized We had tricked him.

********

After infecting Private Bendham, Captain Tierce was summoned to meet with Anna again, in her fancy hotel room in downtown Monterey.

"You've gotten off to a good start," said Anna, after she had stripped him naked and mounted him. She always had sex with Tierce at every rendezvous, recognizing it as a great opportunity to steal a little more of his devotion to the military. Each time she mounted him, she put her hands to his head, and drained a few more of those brain cells that represented his loyalty to the Army.

"A good start?" Tierce said, watching her breasts and belly move as she bounced up and down on top of his stiff organ. "I thought I had given you everything you wanted. Just two or three low level enlisted people, you said."

"And you have," said Anna reassuringly, rubbing her hands on his chest. "But we need one more person. Lieutenant Moore," she said, playing with his chest hair, as she ever so slowly moved up and down on him. His penis felt really good inside of her vagina.

" Lieutenant Moore? She's in charge of the armory."

"I know that," said Anna, smiling at him as continued to pole up and down. Tierce felt nice and thick, like Tom Faraday. She could see he liked it too, the way his eyes got wide when she spiked up, just over the tip, and slowly worked her way back down again.

"But the armory... that's a very secure area," said Tierce, between moans of sexual pleasure.

"We don't need the weapons," Anna assured him, rubbing her breasts against him.

"You don't?"

"No. We just want to make sure they are not used against Us." She put her hands to his head, and started to suck out his devotion. The cells in Tierce's brains that represented his loyalty to the Army started to shrivel and die as their energy was transferred to Anna. As Tierce felt a buildup of energy in his groin, he felt a counterbalancing drop off of energy in his brain. The combination was a curious sensation. He felt highly excited and a little sleepy, both at the same time.

Anna skillfully brought him to physical climax, just as she reached a mental climax, feasting on his mental energy. Both cried out at the same time, and she looked in his eyes knowingly.

"So, will you Infect Lieutenant Moore?"

"All right," said Tierce. What had he been talking to Anna about, just a few minutes ago?

********

The next day Captain Tierce went to call on Lieutenant Catelyn Moore. She was a slender redhead, a good officer, and very serious about her devotion to duty.

By now he knew what to do, and he started rubbing her hands. She was a serious officer, but she was also a woman. She was puzzled at first, as she felt sexual arousal without knowing the source of it. Tierce kept rubbing the pheromones in, and before long Lieutenant Moore felt highly physically excited. She suddenly realized how handsome Captain Tierce was. She felt the overwhelming urge to have sex with him, to quench the burning between her legs.

Catelyn Moore was not a sensual woman. She never had been. This new need she felt puzzled her. But all she knew right now was that she needed to quench the fire down below. Explanations could wait for later.

Tierce brought his lips to her. He gave her an experimental kiss.

"What are you doing?" she groaned.

"Kissing you," said Tierce, kissing her again.

"No," said Moore feebly. This wasn't proper. Not between two officers on duty!

But then Tierce kissed her a third time, and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, and kissed him back passionately. "Please, Captain, this is improper," she whispered.

Tierce slowly unbuttoned her shirt.

"What are you doing?" Moore asked.

He removed her shirt from her unresisting body, and then started to undo her standard issue army bra.

"No, please don't do that, sir," Moore whispered, lifting her arms to help Tierce remove her bra straps more easily.

Tierce started to rub her breasts. " I'm a junior officer... under your command... this is highly improper, sir," Moore pleaded, between moans, as she pushed her breasts more fully into his delightful hands.

Catelyn Moore was completely torn. Part of her was lost in lust, but another part was still devoted to her duty. The latter part, however, had lost complete control of her body. All it could do was protest feebly as the rest of her mind got what it desperately wanted and needed.

Tierce finished undressing Moore. She had a nice body, slim and attractive. He admired it as he took off his clothes.

Then, when he was fully nude, he went to embrace her in a hug. "Does this feel good?" he asked.

"Sir... I don't know," Moore lied, grabbing him tightly so she could feel her breasts pressing against him. It felt so incredibly good. But she could never admit it.

Tierce started to rub her body against his.

"What are you doing?" Moore kept asking, as she wrapped her hands around his back, tightly. She was saturated with pheromone now. The only resistance left to her was speech.

"Making love to you," said Tierce.

Moore kissed him fiercely with a passion she had never felt before. When she broke the kiss, she said, "No sir. We shouldn't be doing this."

Tierce, sensing she was ready, moved down slightly. His penis grazed her pubic hair as it moved downwards, searching for something very specific.

Moore felt her legs spreading, seemingly with a mind of their own. "Sir, this is totally against regulations," she whispered, lifting up her bottom to give him a better angle of entry. She felt on fire down there. She needed him to put it out.

"Yes, it is," Tierce smiled, admiring her lower opening, pink and glistening and ready to be Infected with Us.

Tierce aimed himself, and then slowly entered her. Cautiously he began to thrust. It felt so wonderful to Moore to finally be taken. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, to make sure he couldn't let go. But even as she did, she continued her protests.

"Please sir, you're violating ... "

"You," Tierce grinned. "You are the one I am violating." His smile grew broader, as he stared her in the eye as he thrust into her.