Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She really did," said Anna. "I comforted her during your absence." She smiled wickedly.

Tierce looked from one to the other. "Debbie, you... you...."

"Yes, me, me, dear," said Debbie mockingly.

"How long ago?" Tierce asked.

"I joined Us when I got taken," said Debbie proudly. "But Anna said they were having a bit of problem with you, and that you would be... what was the word for it... better incentivized if you didn't know that I had joined Us."

Tierce looked at Anna's extremely pleased face. "You used me."

"Of course. We use all of Us," said Anna. "And now it is time for your reward I promised, Michael. But first, Debbie, don't we have some unfinished business?"

"Yes, Mistress," said Debbie. She promptly got back on her knees between Anna's legs.

"Debbie, no!" Tierce cried, even as Debbie started working on Anna again with her lips and tongue.

"Debbie doesn't take orders from you anymore, Michael," said Anna pointedly. "She does, however, take them from Us." She smiled at him. "Have a seat. Watch and learn."

"Learn?" said Tierce.

"I've always wanted to know who could do better at this, you or Debbie. Your turn will be next, Michael," Anna grinned. "And if you do a good enough job, I'll even let you have that little reunion with your wife I promised."

Tierce's eyes grew wide. He suddenly realized that since Debbie had joined Us, We could deny him her body any time it liked.

Anna gasped and slowly rocked back and forth under Debbie's loving efforts.

Tierce watched them for a long moment. What choice did he have now?

He looked around for a convenient chair, and waited patiently for his turn.